VegasPete : Chess Room (The W...

By Alanaavatar

This fanfic is a sequel to the fanfic The Way You Taste. Vegas and Pete must enter a secret meeting called 'C... More

1 - DΓ©jΓ  vu
2 - Swarm of bees
3 - Unexpected
4 - At last...or almost
5 - Heavenly Devilish Blend [NC18+]
6 - Surprise Box
7 - Room 1004 [NC18+]
8 - White King
9 - Save your ass
10 - Seeding doubt
11 - Hide and seek [NC18+]
12 - Watermark
13 - Phong
15 - Old Love
16 - A price tag
17 - Before the storm [NC 18+]
18 - From ashes, from broken pieces.
19 - My boyfriend
20 - Pernicious doubt - part 1
21 - Pernicious doubt - part 2
22 - Pernicious doubt - part 3
23 - Truths among lies
24 - Salty tears [NC18+]
25 - One step ahead
26 - Dead end
27 - Three moves
28 - Two brothers, one goal
29 - Family orders
30 - KARMA
31 - Taipei
32 - Tiny drop
33 - Andy's Night Club
34 - New piece of the puzzle
35 - Take a shower
36 - Profaning the holy [NC 18+]
37 - Take a move
38 - Stupid girl
39 - Wednesday
40 - Smart moves
41 - Holy love
42 - Special Room [NC18+]
43 - Dangerous [NC18+]
44 - Breeding you [NC18+]
45 - Cramp [NC 18+]
46 - White Bishop
47 - Why?
48 - The Chess Room
49 - The Queen Position
50 - The Auction
51 - High Bids
52 - Irreversible withdrawal
53 - The Devil inside
54 - Remember me [NC 18+]
55 - Betrayal
56 - Chumphon Island
57 - You brought death
58 - Louder than bombs
59 - Fenghuang (The Phoenix)
60 - The White Clan
Warning: ArmMacau side story
61 - Declaring war
62 - I bring the pain like...
63 - Burning desire [NC18+]
64 - Once you're mine, there's no going back [NC18+]
65 - Old belt and wild sex [NC18+]
66 - Cheating [NC18+]
67 - The necklace [NC18+]
68 - For the one I love - part 1
69 - For the one I love - part 2
70 - For the one I love - final part
71 - Protect your children
72 - Black Dragon - White Phoenix [The End]
Side Story - Chapter 1 - Afternoon Tea
Side Story - Chapter 2 - Pete
Side Story - Chapter 3 - My best friend
Side Story - Chapter 4 - Let's go out on a date
Side Story Chapter 5 - On a date
Side Story - Chapter 6 - Temptation
Side Story - Chapter 7 - Jealousy
Side Story - Chapter 8 - Morning Sex
Author's Note
Side Story - Chapter 9 - Red Queen Revealed [The End]
Biu's Infinity series!!

14 - An unexpected visit

3.7K 201 173
By Alanaavatar

Tankhun's POV

"Arm! Arm! Shit! Pol, Where's Arm?"

"I don't know Khun Noo. Maybe he's with Khun Kinn."

"You're not covering up his lewd acts with that good-for-nothing kid, are you?"

"No!"

"I need Arm right now! Go look for him!"

"What happened Khun Noo?! Is everything alright?"

"No, Pol! Nothing is alright! Someone that I trust don't trust me anymore! I can't be alright!"

"Who?!"

"You, Arm and Pete are like family to me, Pol... like my brothers from other parents. And I don't abandon my brothers...no matter how idiotic they are."

"Is it about Arm?"

"It doesn't matter. Go."

"I'll get Arm for you, Khun Noo."

Arm's POV

As I put on my black bodyguard suit, Macau watches me from the single bed where we had to huddle together for the night.

In fact, there were times when we took turns, sometimes me on top of him, sometimes Macau riding me. In short, two or three hours of sleep. But I don't feel tired. On the contrary. I feel refreshed by the feeling of love and happiness that Macau's naughty smile brings on his face.

"I didn't know there was a room in the weapons room where you work, Arm."

"I often stay up through the night. So there's a mattress here to rest on when I can."

"Wow, you work under slavery with my cousins! Come to the Minor family! Everyone has a lot more freedom and fun with us. Even under Porsche command."

"It's not bad as it seems! It's good here, Macau."

"If you're saying...but...it makes it harder for us to be together."

"If I were working for the Minor family, I don't think Khun Vegas would let me get close to you, Macau."

"I don't understand why he's acting like this. I'm going to talk to my brother. Hemust accept that we like each other... we do, right?...well...I know I like you.

I approach the bed, sitting next to him. I leave a tender kiss on his forehead to reassure him. But that's not what he wants. Macau pouts.

"There's no need to be insecure about it. I like you, Macau"

I place my palm on the back of his neck and kiss him passionately, as he wants...as I want too.

Oh no...I shouldn't do this...it makes harder to leave him alone to find khun kinn and the amount of work that awaits me.

"I gotta go, Macau...you should go back home".

"Let me fix the collar of your shirt first..."

Those small things...it's a nice feeling to have someone who takes care of me...who worries about me the way Macau does. Besides Khun Noo, I used to have this kind of feeling secretly for Pete. It's so good to be on the other side too...for once.

"I'll talk to Khun Vegas, Macau. I'll ask him permission to date you. I want to do things the right way."

"But I'm not a girl! And my brother is not my father."

"But he is the one who loves you the most in this life... who raised you very well. We must respect that."

"You're right...but my brother is very protective. He used to talk to me about Dr Top...even encouraging me about my feelings...but it seems that while it was platonic it was okay. When I finally like someone for real and have a chance to be liked back, he's changed his mind. I don't know if it's because he knows you used to like P'Pete.

"What?..h-how...?"

"I didn't say anything! But...I think he suspects of you. He can't stand you. ...and maybe...in his mind, you still likes P'Pete."

"I swear I don't! Not the way he thinks...Pete is a dear friend, and I will always like him as my friend...I've already told you that."

"I believe you, but..."

"Don't worry, Macau. I'm going to clarify my feelings for Pete with Khun Vegas and my feelings for you. I won't give up on the first 'no'. I can be stubborn too."

Macau's smile filled me with courage, although I know that this conversation will not be easy.

We are about to kiss again when someone knocks on the door.

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK"

"Arm!Arm!"

"I think it's Pol calling for you, Arm"

I open the door and Pol speaks in a rush.

"Arm, you need to come with me. Khun Noo is like crazy calling out for you. I think it's serious."

"What happened, Pol? Is my brother here??" Macau suddenly got out of bed, nervous, not noticing that he was only wearing his underwear.

"Cover up Macau!" I hurriedly throw the covers over him.

"Oh, I didn't see anything, I swear!" Pol turns his back. "I haven't seen Khun Vegas around here, Nong Macau. But Khun Noo left early in the morning to go for an appointment with Dr. Top, and came from there very agitated. He looked pretty worried...and it looked like it was about one of the three of us."

"One of the three of us?" I asked, not understanding anything.

"Yes... Me, you or Pete. And so he told me to find you and take you to him immediately."

"Okay, Let's go, Pol"

"Wait! I'll go with you!"

"Better not, Macau. Let me check first what Khun Noo needs."

"Please get dressed and go home. Everyone must be worried about you."

"But Arm..."

"Go before your brother comes for you and things get more complicated."

"Okay..."

"Trust me. I will work it out."

I stroke Macau's face and leave the room with Pol.

...

When I arrive at Khun Noo's room, I find him pacing back and forth, frowning.

"Excuse me, Khun Noo...are you looking for me?"

"Arm... I need you to help me find something. It's urgent."

"Sure...what is it?"

He shows me a picture of an object...a chess piece made of crystal.

"A white king from a chessboard...made of crystal?"

"Yes...I need to know what this chess piece means...in the mafia world. But I think it won't be easy."

"I'll do everything possible, Khun Noo."

Khun Noo sits on the couch, thoughtful and worried.

"Don't tell anyone...not your brat hiding somewhere...not Kinn...not anyone, do you understand me, Arm?"

"Sure, Khun Noo"

"Promise me, Arm. It's important. Promise me for Pete's safety."

"Pete? Why? Is he in danger?"

I start to feel a nervousness inside me.

"Just promise me, Arm. Pete can only count on us. Pol, you promise too!"

Pol and I looked at each other, confused, but ready to do anything for Pete.

"We promise, Khun Noo."

"What bothers me the most is that...in my childhood memories...I know I've seen a piece of chess like this here at the mansion...somewhere...maybe in my Dad's office, I don't know...you and Pol must find it too"

"Don't worry, Khun Noo, we'll find it." Pol says resolutely.

"But it was not white...I think it was... a red king."

Yu Ming's POV

Shortly after I left Lian in a hotel in Taipei and headed to the airport to board my private jet to get back to China, I decided to change the flight coordinates.

I made a call to an old close friend.

"Hey, Kim! How is your agenda? Do you have time to catch up with an old friend?"

"Jade?!Is that you? Oh my God! Sure! I will always have time for you! Are you coming to Bangkok?"

Yu Ming in Chinese means brightness of the Jade. Jade is the name I chose for my friends from other countries to call me. 

"Yes...a Thai producer friend asked me to record some songs. I would love to partner with you if you are available."

"Wow, that would be an honor."

"When do you arrive? I will pick you up. Where will you stay?"

"It all went so fast...at The Diamond Hotel, I believe."

"Why don't you stay at my house? We can compose songs together here."

"Hmm...that sounds great! Like old times."

"Yeah...like the old good times..."

"But I hear you're dating... won't it be a problem for you? I don't want to disturb you."

"Don't worry."

"Thanks, Kim. See you in a few hours then."

"Okay! I'll be waiting for you. Bye"!

"...Hey, Kim!"

"...Yes?!"

"I've missed you...a lot."

"..."

"Kim?"

"...Me too, Jade...I've missed you a lot too."

...

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the rant. I always try to be as much polite as I can, but...right now...I'm very frustrated and angry with Daemi House and the website where I bought the VegasPete novel.

I really wanted to keep a faithful connection to the original novel. That's why I bought the book through an apparently reliable Thai website. It said the book would be delivered in 20 business days. Now I was told that because it's a pre-order (not mentioned before), shipping will only take place in November and I should receive it in my country around December (I just hope I receive it although I'm so mad I don't feel like reading it...).

I paid 4 times the original price of the book to import from Thailand to my country. It is the available version, in Thai. I don't even know the Thai language. I would find a way to translate it. But, given how long it's going to take, I've given up on making that connection. I asked some wattpad users if they could provide some translation for me, but also no response. I'm a person who buys the works of their authors properly. But Daemi House (official Twitter account) doesn't answer my questions. And they don't even have that many messages from costumers to reply! I think that company lacks respect for the customer. They took so long to translate their works that I even gave up on buying KP in English. Anyway, sorry for the rant again. I didn't want to, but I'll have to unlink my fanfic from the original novel. I feel very sad about it. I just wanted to buy and read the damn book and continue the fanfic in the best way for me and for you all.

Maybe I'm giving too much importance to a mere fanfic. But I think everyone likes to do their thing the best they can, and I'm no different. I'm so frustrated.

Thank you for staying along this fanfic.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 13.1K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
8.5K 332 11
"Living life, as the future leader of the minor family, is anything but fun. There's always this weight. This pressure of outperforming the major fam...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
8.1K 193 66
Original Name: ε’Œζ ‘θ‰θ”ε§»δΉ‹εŽ Author: 芝芝猫猫 Total Chapters: 98 (91 chapters + 7 extras) During the freshman summer vacation, Jian Ran and his marriage partne...