The Sister Of Damon And Stefan

By VioletJenCullen

This about Emma who is Damon and Stefan's 14 year old sister. She gets on there nearves constanlty. Will Damo... More

The Sister Of Damon And Stefan
Paying The Price
Damon, May I?
Staying with the Gilberts
Spanking for Two
Damon Is Back
Friends from High School
PARTY!
All's Fair in Love and...Jealousy
Remember Our First Kiss
Dr. Cullen, paging Dr. Cullen
Search Party for Emma
History comes Back to Bite and Bites Hard
Rescue Mission
Moving Forward
Paying the Price

Extra Help

1.3K 13 0
By VioletJenCullen

"I overheard him talking to a friend of his. He told him that if he couldn't have Emma than no one could. He proceeded to tell his friend plans he had to kill her. He just had to figure out a way to get Damon out of the picture," Stefan paused, "I didn't bother to see him get close to his plan. I attacked him and his friend. I tore off his friends head but with him, I did all I could to make him suffer. After he could no longer move I set him on fire and left. I mean he…he shouldn't have been able to survive that."

"Well, this jerk managed somehow. What we have to do now is find him before he hurts Emma further." Damon said with determination.

Warning: rape, violence and some language.

Jeremy woke up to see his parents and sister at his bedside. He greeted them each with a smile. He was feeling much better.

"Hey, where's Emma?" He asked.

"Love you too little bro."

Jeremy smirked, "sorry, I just haven't seen her since I woke up earlier, I miss her."

He had no reconciliation of the vision he had of Emma needing help. Elena was so focused on her brother that she hadn't noticed that all of her friends had all disappeared.

"Hey, dad, will you come with me to the cafeteria?"

"Oh, yeah, sure," Alaric turned to his wife, "baby, would you like anything?"

"I'm fine, thanks."

Alaric went outside the room and joined his daughter. She just stood there looking at her phone.

"Hey kiddo, I thought you wanted food."

"No, I just needed to get you alone. I didn't want to worry Jeremy. I don't know why but if you look around, none of our friends are here. They are all gone including Dr Cullen. I honestly don't remember anyone saying goodbye or see you later or anything."

"Wow, you're right. Did you try calling anyone?"

"Yes, I tried calling Stefan, Damon and Caroline and no one is answering. Something is wrong, I just feel it."

"Let me try Damon, maybe I'll have better luck," said Alaric as he dialed his number.

VVV

"Hello," answered Damon, "is everything okay with Jeremy?"

"Hi, yes, he's doing great. Is everything okay with you?" Alaric asked.

"Why?"

"Oh, I don't know. Elena and I just came to the realization that all of our friends have suddenly disappeared and neither of us remembers anyone saying goodbye or anything."

Damon paused for a minute to think. He came to the conclusion that since Jeremy was doing well that he would tell them.

"It's Emma, she's missing. One of Carlisle's daughters is clairvoyant. She had a premonition that Emma had been taken. She drew a sketch of the man that she had in her vision. Stefan and I remember him. This guy stalked Emma over 100 years ago. Stefan thought he killed him; but, apparently not because now he's back. We also think he may have taken Jared. Chelsea hasn't seen him since yesterday."

"Are you forming a search party?"

"Yes, in fact the rest of the Cullen family is on a plane flying here as we speak."

"Count me and Elena in."

"Rick, no, you should be there with Jeremy."

"Jeremy is doing great and his mother will be with him. Trust me, if he found out that I just stayed behind instead of out helping find the love of his life, I don't think he would ever forgive me. Aside from that, we love her too. We're in, end of discussion."

"Okay, meet us here at our house. See you soon."

Damon hung up the phone just as Chelsea walked in and was walking over to him. Emmett hung up his phone a minute later.

"Damon, that was Alice, she called me from the plane. She had another vision. In her vision there was another guy, a guy with a mohawk and he was chained up. And…." Emmett paused, trying not to cry.

Chelsea began to cry and buried her head into Damon's chest as she knew the guy with a mohawk had to have been Jared.

"Emmett, damnit what is it, just tell us," said Damon in frustration from feeling so helpless.

"And the vision she got of Emma was…was the guy Ashton…"

"Just tell us," said Stefan fearing the worst.

"He was having his way with her." Emmett finally managed to get out sparing the graphic details.

Damon held Chelsea close in his arms as tears fell down his face and Stefan punched his fist through the nearest wall.

VVV

Ashton was inside Emma and he wasn't at all gentle about it. Tears spilled down her face as she cried softly. She wanted to fight but was so weak; and Jared wanted to help but he too was weak and couldn't free himself.

"Leave her alone, please, you're hurting her," Jared pleaded for his friend.

Ashton kept thrusting himself hard and deep inside Emma. He cared about nothing more than showing both she and Jared who was in charge. He would do this off and on for hours. He would have his way with Emma until he was satisfied, hit Jared around as he was chained and once satisfied with beating Jared he would leave.

Jared lay there bleeding and battered. Ashton had left the area with his minion.

"Jared…Jared," Emma whispered, "Jared please don't leave me."

She began to cry when she got no response from her friend.

VVV

Alaric and Elena were at the Salvator manner when the rest of the Cullen family arrived. Edward introduced his girlfriend Bella to Damon and Stefan.

"I'm sorry we couldn't have met under better circumstances. I want to give any extra help I can," said Bella.

"Alice, what is it?" Jasper, one of her brothers, asked as he handed her a piece of paper to draw her vision.

She stopped then handed her drawing to Stefan.

"This is where Emma and Jared are being held captive."

Stefan showed the drawing to Damon. "Do you recognize this?" He asked.

"It's definitely something underground, a place to have held prisoners. Unfortunately here at Mystic Falls there are many like this that has been abandoned for years," answered Damon.

"Well, Alice is here in person now. I know if anyone can find Emma and Jared, its Alice," said Carlisle.

VVV

It had been 24 hours since Emma had been taken. Ashton walked back in to where he was holding his captives. He revived Jared with something he danced under his nose for a moment.

"There he is," said Ashton followed by a sadistic laugh, "I definitely want you awake to see this."

Ashton walked over to Emma and revived her the same way. She woke as much as she could, she was far beyond week and he knew it. He untied her wrists from the cot and carried her over closer to where Jared was. He placed her facing the wall and tied her wrists up in front of her.

"Look at this," Ashton said to Jared, "this beautiful ass, the curve of her waist," he touched each body part he spoke of. "And these, these beautiful full breasts. Mmm I would say a nice, firm grapefruit. Ohh, that's right you have never touched any of this. She has only teased you with her beauty as she gave it all to Jeremy. That must drive you absolutely crazy."

"Get away from her you bastard," Jared growled.

He only laughed, "You know you wish you were me right now," he said as he would feel Emma up and down her abused naked body. "Oh, how I do especially love this ass of yours." Ashton whispered in Emma's ear as he positioned her bottom to stick out before he began to undress his self again. She could do nothing but cry and pray her brothers would find her sooner than later.

VVV

"I know she has to be around here," said Alice with confidence, "give me a minute."

Damon and Stefan wanted to just tear the woods apart but knew they had to let Alice do it her way so not to prolong finding their baby sister.

"Got it! I know exactly where she is!"

Alice looked directly at Stefan and Damon then ran. They were directly behind her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 4.6K 20
'You got that James Dean daydream look in your eye And I got that red lip classic thing that you like And when we go crashing down, we come back ever...
13.6M 411K 34
He had spent centuries with only himself for company, he fed, tortured and killed that was his life and he liked it that way, until she came along an...
8.6K 403 10
a girl from our world gets stuck in body of aurora de martel the crazy ex of none other then klaus the big bad hybrid she gets reincarnated just bef...
11.2K 818 32
"αžŸαžΌαž˜αžšαž„αž…αžΆαŸ†αž”αž„αž–αž½αž€αž™αžΎαž„αž“αž·αž„αž”αžΆαž“αžšαžŸαŸ‹αž“αŸ…αž‡αž»αŸ†αž‚αŸ’αž“αžΆαžœαž·αž‰αž“αŸ…αžαŸ’αž„αŸƒαžŽαžΆαž˜αž½αž™" αž˜αžΈαž“ αž™αŸ‰αž»αž“αž αŸ’αž‚αžΈ πŸ–€ αž•αžΆαž€ αž‡αžΈαž˜αžΈαž“