Time in a Tree (All Might x R...

Per smolestkohai

we've all got secrets. prime all might - welcome to the slowest of slow burns https://spoti.fi/2YMLqlp art cr... Més

Chapter I - Greyday
New Girl
Turn
Friend Like Me
Make Time
Spare Time: Cherry's Tree
Trading Cards
Tell Me
Vampyr
Reunion
Spare Time: Tenders with Tauros
Bianca
Fortuity
Collimate
Descant
Désolée
Your Name
Spare Time: Your Time
Dawn
Panini
Pomegranate
Betoken
Arcadia
Simmer
Spare Time: Naegi
Blunder
Spare Time: Hello There
Chapter II - Prelude
Happy New Year
Bud
Bloom
Assay
Furtive
Spare Time: Unveil
Sanguine
Melee
Ill
Hey, You
Spare Time: Excuse Me, What?
Snag
Ameliorate
Thief
Off the Moon
Spare Time: Strike
Special I: Forget Me Not
Chapter III: Anubia
Conspectus
Prognosticate
Spare Time: Gift
Omurice
Home Too
Violet
Spare Time: uwu
Cozen
Divulgence
Benediction
Welcome Back
Tacenda
Premonition
Preoccupied
Foil
Spare Time: Your New Name
Drag
Surreptitious
Spare Time: Sangwho?
Phok
Slip Up
Lament
Bewitched, Bothered, and Bewildered
Special I Part II: Loves Me Not
Special I Finale: Touch Me Not
betabitch
Chapter IV: Fin
Pretty Little Bluff
Equilibrium
Quiescence
Hey Jewelii!
Betrothal
Spare Time: Abrupt
Familiarity
Entendre
Masticate
Spare Time: Snacks
Pantera
Superfluous
Irredeemable
Cloudgate
Retrograde
Book One Finale: Desideratum
Time in a Tree Book Two: Gifts from Kane
Book II Chapter I: Discountenanced

Sojourn

779 47 41
Per smolestkohai

Phone gripped in his hand, Yagi's lips pressed into a frown, eyes lost in thought until he shook it off. He set it down away from the both of you while you sat up. "What was that about?" The blonde shook his head. "Are you alright?" He pulled you closer by the arms until you were pressed against his chest. "What'd they say to you?"

The ominous they. They called you looking for him because he wasn't responding. "A few unsavory things." You sighed out. "I've heard worse, it just caught me off guard."

"I know, but-"

"You never greenlit the response to the UN, to the hero commission. Why?"

"It's always bullshit. I mean every time. There's some...dumbass who tries making deals with the wrong people. Attempts to blackmail the wrong person and they end up neck deep in shit."

"And then you get a summons?"

"Depends on how bad the shit smells."

You snorted. Moving to look up at him, your chin pressed into his collar bone. His head shook slightly, a frown grazing his lips while he looked elsewhere. "I'm serious. You'd think that these people would have just a smidgen of common sense."

"Damn, Tosh, tell me how you really feel."

"An ounce? A grain, a drop? A multi trillion dollar government organization and somehow, somehow intelligence screenings never came up."

"Don't tell me you work for a bunch of smooth brains."

"I work for a fuckton of smooth brains."

"Damn."

"I know they eat crayons. I can feel it." The hero sighed, a hand of his rubbing your back before he looked down at you. "Come with me."

"That was the plan until we were interrupted."

"To clean up this mess."

"And do what? Answer a few emails in between writing a report on what's happening?"

"You couldn't come with me that far."

"Ah, so kick back on the sidelines. I'll drink a few mimosas while you're off fighting your 'redacted's' and 'data expunged's'." You rolled your eyes. 

"If that's what you want. I'll find you somewhere with a nice view and great cell service."

"You know I wouldn't sit still."

"I trust you."

"Who told you to do that?" Your hands rose, cupping his cheeks against your palms. He leaned into one, turning slightly to press his lips against your skin. "You did. You show me that I can."

"Silly. You silly goose, you're so silly." You tried to smile. "I mean it." Yagi pushed.

"I bet you do, but you know they'd have a coronary if you brought me along."

"They don't have to know." He said through a confident snicker.

"Toshi..."

"Let me go see what they want. It shouldn't take long." His hands gently removed yours as he removed himself from the couch. Tongue pinched between your front teeth, you fought the urge to beg him not to go. Just make them wait a few more minutes. You sighed, watching him disappear into the hall, just for him to peek back in and say "Take the rest of that off." while motioning at your bottoms. "All of it."

"Okay but it's cold." You moved to your room. Palms rubbing your arms, you brought your knees into your chest and sheets over your bare form to trap any heat you could. You glanced at the time. How damn long did they plan on keeping him.

Just a few more minutes is what you convinced yourself. That came and went disrespectfully fast. You stood up and fished out one of his shirts you swiped while he wasn't paying attention. Catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror, you snorted.

Headlights on. I could cut glass with these things.

Footsteps lead you to an open office door. You peeked around the doorframe to see the hero reclined in his chair, phone to his ear and fingers pinching at the bridge of his nose. "Is it that bad?" You whispered. His head popped up, his attention turning to you. He mouthed an apology, then picking up a pen and nearby notepad, scribbled something down. You took a few steps in when he turned it to you.

'Clothes why?'

"I got cold." You whispered and shrugged, watching while he wrote again.

'Anklet counts as all.'

You looked down at the chain dangling above your heel then back to him. "I thought it'd look nice next to your ear." The blonde pulled the phone arms length away from his face, struggling to whisper a demanding "Come here." while pointing at his lap. You shook your head, biting back a smile.

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No." You cupped your mouth to muffle your snickering, heart jumping into your throat when he stood. Taking a step back as he took one to round the desk. "Come h-" Didn't matter what he said, you left a cloud of dust in your wake, kind of hoping you kept his fire lit with that stunt.

"Peach." Your body shook lightly, his hand wrapped around your upper arm. "Peach."

"Hm?" Your eyes peeled open while you pushed up onto your elbow.

"Hey."

"I fell asleep." You wiped your eyes.

"You did."

"Are they done screwing you? Is it my turn now?"

He hummed, pressing a kiss into your forehead. "Don't be mad at me."

"No." You immediately shook your head, turning enough to give your arms the space they needed to wrap themselves around his neck. "Noooo. They can't take you yet."

"I know, I-"

"No!" You fell back into your pillows, pulling him down with you. "Why'd you put a shirt on?" You sighed into his shoulder, feeling him try his best to remove himself gently. Shifting until he lied at your side, his head propped up by bent elbow. "I can't leave without one on."

"You seriously have to go? Like now, now?"

"Not now, now, but yes."

You puffed. "...Okay, I guess." You told him there was a bento in the fridge you hadn't eaten, he should take it in case he gets hungry. Might's hand rested on your waist, thumb running laps over the wrinkles of your shirt. "You're too good to me."

"Mm." You hummed. "Then you should stay here and love on me."

"I want to."

"We can make it quick." You suggested, raising your brows. "Absolutely not." He shook his head. "I need time."

"Toshi, hun, we're wasting it right now." The hand he held on your waist turned just a bit while he checked the time on his watch, shaking his head. "My face would still be between your thighs."

"You're gross." A snicker escaped your throat.

"You started it." His brows furrowed.

"I did not!"

"Anklet next to my ear?" Yagi leaned in. "Next to my ear?"

"That's different." You rolled your eyes hard. "Tell me how." He smirked. "It sounds prettier and more discreet." You said confidently. "Where's the need to be discreet when it's just us?"

"Whatever," You waved it off playfully. "I still say we have time for something since you're still here."

"We have enough time for us to lie here and talk before I go, not much else."

"Not even butt stuff?"

A rumbling laugh came from his chest, smirk turning into a full smile. "You're an absolute comic when you're half asleep."

"What do you mean?" Your head tilted. "Do it squirt?"

"You're tired."

"I am. Now answer the question."

"Neph."

"Toshi. Is it like milky ropes or a steady dribble?"

"No, it looks like that scene from scary movie."

You almost choked on your laugh, forcing a sound of disgust out in between before settling down into another deep exhale. "Do you really have to go?" You fight a frown, even as he leaned in to press a kiss on your cheek this time. "I do. I'll bring you something back."

"I want you to hit it from the back." You huffed, his eyes shooting to yours unsure of how to reply. "I'm just saying, you could be pushing my cervix behind my spine as we speak but-"

"I'm going to miss you - so much." He moved his hand, resting it on your cheek.

"Don't say that like you're going away forever."

"I don't know how long I'll be gone"

"Promise to keep me updated. Don't leave me on read again."

"I promise to let you know I'm alive with more than read receipts this time."

"You gotta promise you'll fold me like origami." That earned a cackle. You sat up and grabbed hold of his shoulder. "No, don't laugh. You need to rearrange my guts on sight." Your gaze hardened. "On sight?" Yagi repeated. "Well, maybe not immedia-" You sucked your teeth. "You know what I mean."

"I do." His smile softened, his hand moving to rest on your hip.

"Yeah...scramble my eggs."

"Time for you to go back to sleep." He patted your hip a few times, and nudged you towards your pillows. "No, I'm going to dial the rotary phone and then go to sleep." You huffed. Something about the smirk that graced his lips made your stomach do back flips. "Can I watch?"

"You need to leave."

"Is that a no?" He grinned.

"You!....I had a dream about this once, this is not how I thought I'd find out that this was on brand for you." You confessed in a sigh. "This is not."

"A dream about-?"

"Oh, it's so gross." You waved it off.

"You have wet dreams about me?" He pushed up, getting a little too close for the conversation at hand. "Don't you have somewhere to be?" You tried to change the subject.

"Tell me what happened."

"How about you go do your job?"

"They can wait, I want to hear this."

"Yoshi, no-"

"How gross was it?"

"Yoshi-"

"It was nasty wasn't it?"

"Go to work!"

"You should tell me so I can make your dreams come true."

"You're a cornball and you're getting on my nerves."

"I'm trying to get you off."

"No, you're trying to get another call from the commission."

"You're so shy all of a sudden. So cute." He reached up and pinched your cheek.

"Bro." You snatched up a pillow, charging a mean swing in that cushion. "Tell you what," Yagi paused and sat up. "I'll leave, but I'm going to call you on the way out the door. That way you can tell me without feeling so embarrassed."

"I'm not embarrassed."

"You are." He kissed your head again, pulling the pillow from you while he did.

"You weren't this sweet in it." You said quietly.

"Oh?"

"Not even close. That's all I'm telling you." You shrugged.

"For now?"

"I'll think about it. Maybe I'll text you about it."

"Ooh, an erotic novel. I've always wanted to read one of those but never got around to it."

"Really?" Your eyes went wide, as you scooted closer. "Mm, I thought you'd eventually recommend some." He placed your pillow back down out of reach, not that it'd help when you already had four to choose from. "What do you mean by that?" Your head tilted.

"I've peeped over your shoulder to see what you were reading here and there." He answered simply.

"Oh."

"There was a me that thought you were reading some fantastical fiction. I imagined you slaying dragons the way you'd sit there smiling at your phone."

"Toshi, listen-"

"Then I saw you smiling about an orc gangbang in the middle of some forest-"

"Toshi, you gotta go."

"It was so graphic. I get why you didn't even hear me walk up, it was intense. And the enchanted vines? Good touch. I can only imagine what you dreamed of."

"You know what? I think I will go to bed. Goodnight. Safe travels."

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

2.4K 120 33
┌──❀*̥˚──◌──◌──❀*̥˚─┐ 𝐿𝓎𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒹𝑜𝓌𝓃 𝑜𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸𝑜𝑜𝓁 𝑔𝓇𝒶𝓈𝓈, 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓎 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓋𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓊𝓃𝒾𝓋...
12.7K 467 26
⇢ My life is a complete mess. That's basically everything you need to know. I welcome you to my crazy, twisted, ✄𝚕̶𝚘̶𝚟̶𝚎̶𝚜̶𝚝̶𝚘̶𝚛̶𝚢̶.♡︎ ⇠ ❁ ...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
224K 8.3K 50
Before he became Izuku's teacher, All Might was a young Symbol of peace. Amidst all the business of defeating villains, All Might has something even...