Jungkook x BTS[ BTS as Brothe...

Jennifer_GB tarafından

These are a bunch of oneshots between Jungkook and his hyungs. In these one shots I envision Bangtan as one b... Daha Fazla

Argument
Time
They don't care( part 1)
They don't care ( Part 2)
When we lost in the Forest
When we lost in the forest-2
Precious (Namkook)
When we lost in the forest-Final
Nightmare (JinKook)
NEVER DO THAT PLEASE...(VMINKOOK)
Can't You Stay a Little Longer
We Want You Back
A Road Trip
A Road Trip (Part -2)
I am not a liar (Hopkook)
Ignore
Stuck In The Cold
Little Do They Know
Little Do They Know (Part- 2)
Mafia King And His Six Hyungs
Kidnap
Mafia
New Story.....

Little Do They Know (Final)

1.6K 52 10
Jennifer_GB tarafından

At the 3rd attempted Jungkook sprung up a little and then his chest started rising and falling normally.

His hyungs let out a sigh of relief as Jin closed his eyes letting a tear dropped from his eyes.

" Don't worry he is fine now" The doctor said patting Jin's should as he went out.

"You scared hyung !" Jin said as he again sit near him and holding his hand.

It's been two hours still Jungkook was unconscious.

"Yugyeom" Jin called for him as he was sitting near his bestfriend
caressing his plaster arm softly not to hurt him. "Yes hyung." He answered."You should go home , it's pretty late " Jin said softly.
" I...I don't want to hyung how can I... leave him and you all...a" He was about to complete his sentence but cut off by Jin." I know Yugyeom you want to stay with him. But your health is also important right, you already did a lot of things for him so you should rest too."

" But hyung..."

"Yugyeom...Your parents must be worried about you and don't worry ,We will give details about him alright and also you can come tomorrow after fresh up right"

" Yes hyung" He nodded.

Jin smile and patted his back.
" And remember it's not your fault,it was....."

" My fault !!!" Yoongi said looking down and makeing a fist.

" Yoongi I told you it was not... your..."

" No hyung if I ....."

" Yoongi hyung ," Yugyeom said comeing near him. " It was not your fault....you all didn't know about it and..."

" But we should let him explain right but we .. didn't" Yoongi said.

Yugyeom sighed at this." You are right.....but.....you didn't know that, it would happen right !? I mean who knows what will happen in the future. If anyone here is to blam then it's Choi Do-il, he is the one who pushed Jungkook towards the road."
Yugyeom said now his voice sound deep as he is controlling his anger.

"I gonna kill that bastard !!" Taehyung said darkly.

"Yes he is dead by me ! How dare he to lay a finger on my brother's body !," Now Yoongi said with his dangerous voice.

"As much as I love the sound of that, we can't kill a child," Seokjin reasoned seriously looking at Yoongi."However, we are getting that little shit expelled and arrest."

______

Kim's brothers were all exhausted with crying and stressing themselves from the guilt they were feeling, and that exhausting led them to sleep.

It's been 6 hours, Jungkook was still unconscious and his
brothers were sleeping surrounding him.

But suddenly Jin felt his hand moving from Jungkook's head as he was patting his head and slept in the middle. He slowly woke up and then his eyes went towards Jungkook and widen. Jungkook saw awake and looking at him weakly.

" Kooki !!? Hey you alright bub" he asked and gently ran his fingers through Jungkook's hair. Jungkook shut his eyes and open it again." Wait a second I am calling the doctor." Jin said while went towards the door and before that he wake his brothers up.

As soon as Jin wake his other brothers they ran towards Jungkook's bed and surrounded his bed. "Jungkooki ..." Jimin called out with soft voice as tears of happiness were roling down from his eyes. "How are you feeling baby ?" Hoseok asked and before Jungkook can even answer anything the door opened revealing doctor and Jin.

"How are you feeling !?Do you feel any pain ?" the doctor asked Jungkook." I...my ..head it is giving me a headache" Jungkook said weakly." The doctor nodded "It is expectable don't worry it will go away soon, by the medication."

" When will you discharge him ?" Namjoon asked. " He is out of danger now and stable but still he is weak, and needed to be here for the medication. But..After one week you can take him home." The doctor answered."Thank you doctor." Jin said politely as the doctor took his leave.

Again everyone surrounded Jungkook's bed as soon as the doctor went out.Jin cares his check " You scared us maknae." He said while kissing his forehead. Jungkook didn't say anything but silent tears fell from his eyes. Everyone became shocked and panic at the sight.
" Bunny what happen ?? Why are you crying ? Are you hurt any where huh ? Tell hyung !" Jin said panic. But Jungkook only shake his head as no. That confused them. " Jungkooki" Taehyung softly called him this time. Jungkook looked at him with his red eyes. " I.....I am... sorry hyung...."he whisper .
Everyone froze at his remark.
"Koo...."Taehyung was about to say but Jungkook again said," I am so sorry Tae hyung......I.... really didn't mean to pushed you..I promise.....I am sorry..." He
started to cry harder makeing his brothers heart break.

" Kooki please stop saying that. Non of these and I know baby it's an accident I am not blaming you alright so please stop crying."
Taehyung said as he wiped he younger's tears with his good hand.

"And it's not you who should apologizing, I am the one who should be apologizing, it's me who kicked you out and you...you got into the accident !!!....I am sorry Jungkook I am sorry " Yoongi cried infront of Jungkook's bed.

" Hyung please don't say that it wasn't your fault it was....."

" Do-il right!" Namjoon said.

" How...do you ?"

"Yugyeom.....tell us everything ! Started from the home work ruined to the accident !" Jin said seriously.

" Why didn't you tell us that you were bullied in school Jungkook-ah " Hoseok asked.

" I .....I..... tried...." He looked down." But you were not in the mood of listening."

His hyungs heart drop, he was right he did he really did but they.....are the one who didn't listen to him.

" I.... I....am sorry Jungkook- ah I didn't let you explain, I am sorry.... hyung is so sorry, You had already suffered so much but still I hurt you without listening to you ,I am the worst hyung....you can hate me" Jin said crying.

" Hyung !! Please don't say like that please you are not the worst, you are the best hyung, you are a father figure to me, I can never hate you hyung, I was just upset that you were not ready to listen to me." Jungkook said looking at his lap.

"Kooki I am sorry...please....I am sorry don't be upset with me please...It was my fault, I should have listened to you."Jin said kneeling down.

"We all should have," Namjoon added as he crouched down to near his eldest hyung.

"I know it will take time, baby, but do you think that you can ever forgive us." Jin cupped Jungkook's wet cheek with his hand, wiping a tear away.

"We're all really sorry, Kookie," Taehyung said as he too crouched down, the others spilling out apologies too, joining the rest on the ground.

Jungkook looked at all his hyungs through teary eyes. They had all upset him and didn't listen to him. "But everyone makes mistakes right " and apart of that he can't see his hyungs like this,they are his brothers his idol, his gardian. He couldn't see them kneeling in front of him like this bagging for forgiveness.

"Hyung what are you doing please don't....." Jungkook said as he was trying to wake up."Ahh..." He winced.

"Jungkook!!" They all yelled as run to him .

" Careful buddy !"

" Why did you sit suddenly ?"

" Where it hurts ?"

" Baby don't move you will hurt again !"

" Show me is it bleeding ?"

"Are you alright ?"

Jungkook chuckled at his brothers.

" Yahh we are worried and you are laughing at us huh what so funny ?" Jin scolded him cutey.

" Just l feel lucky that I have got you as my brothers" He said showing his bunny smile.

Everyone looked at him with a proud and warm smile, their heart melt with his words.

" And apart of the it's not only your fault but also mine." He said looking down.

"What do you mean?"Hoseok asked.

"Yugyeom, already told me that I should told you about this, as soon as possible before it gets worst but I didn't listen because I don't wanna to be burden on you." He said looking at his lap.

" Hey who said you are a burden on us ?" Jin said holding his cheeks.

" He...he said you must be tired of taking care of me and ...and I am the reason you guys are not getting time for yourself and I guess he is right as you all sacrifice all your teen time for me....I am sorry hyung , for me you can't enjoy your life."Now Jungkook started to tearup.

" Hey I don't know what rubbish
he put in your head but non of it is true Kook." Yoongi said step forwarding.

"Yes Kooki, hyung is right." Namjoon said as he rubbed his back." And we are enjoying our life ok, your happiness is our life Kooki nothing comes above it."

Jungkook looked at Namjoon then Jin, who nodded positively and kiss his forehead.

" So from now, don't even think that you are burden to us and tell us everything you are going through alright, we don't want you to hurt again hmm" Jin said warmly.

" Yes hyung I will." Jungkook said.

"Is that mean you forgive us ?" Jimin asked."Ahmmm.....I have to think." He said seriously. They all hung their head down with heavy heart.

" Hyungs!! I am joking ! Ofcourse I forgive you !! " He said showing his bunny teath.

"You !!!" Jimin and Taehyung yell together as they were ready to attack him but stop by Yoongi who pulled their hoodie.

" Oh my God.... hyungs you can't even touch me he he ....." Jungkook tease them.

" We will see you later when you will be discharged ! Right Chimi "

" Yes !! But before that leave us hyung " Jimin said pouting.

"I will but you have to promise me that you are not gonna come near Kooki before he fully recovered." Yoongi said.

"Huh but why that's not fair !!" Taehyung pout.

" Because you were just going to hurt Kooki." Hoseok said.

" We promise we will not do anything please let us come near him ." Taehyung said.

" Let them go hyung, They are not dangerous." Jungkook chuckled.

"Alright ." Yoongi let them go.

" This cat really got power hmm' Jimin mumbled.

" What did you say !!?" Yoongi glare at him.

" Nothing nothing....." Jimin said as he started to run from the cat...I mean Yoongi .

The room filled with laughter as it's feels like daily life of Kim mansion.

______

The next day Jungkook was on his bed and Jin was feeding him.And the other brothers were watching (looking) with them with adore eyes.

" I am full hyung."

"No! you have to eat if....." Jin was cut off by the the knocked on the door, which made everyone looked at the door as Yugyeom entered.

" Yugyeom !?" Jungkook said.

" Jungkook " Yugyeom said as he ran towards Jungkook and hugged him carefully. " I was scared ! I really was scared !! He started to tearup."Why are you crying ?"Jungkook said as he broke the hug." Hey !! Hey I am fine see ." Yugyeom wipe his tears with his sleeve. " Yahh you scared the hell out of me and now you are saying why are you crying ? !!" He said with a fake angry voice." That's true we all were scared though." Taehyung said comeing near them and put his hand on Yugyeom's shoulder. "And for Yugyeom, it was hard really hard, as he was there." Yugyeom nodded his head looking down.

"Yugyeom as you are here now, we can discuss about the case, how we will file case against
Choi Do-il for attamped
murder!" Yoongi suddenly said getting up from his seat.
" What ?" Jungkook asked.
" Yes we will send him jail he tried to kill you Kooki." Jimin said."It's was not his fault hyung it was an accident !" Jungkook said . " Why are you talking his side ?" Taehyung asked little annoyed.

" Because he is not at fault hyung."

" Why not !! He pushed you and ...."

" I know Yugyeom but he didn't mean to he was just....."

" Seriously Jungkook what gotten into you ? You almost get killed ! if Yugyeom wasn't there and didn't call ambulance !" Namjoon freaked out.

" He did wrong and....he should get punishment right 'tit for tat' !" Hoseok said.

"You really have a big heart Jungkook." Jin said after a long silence and hold his hand.
"But baby if someone do worng to us and we stay silent then they just don't stop to hurt us. So we should give them that ! what they deserve ! if it's in our hands right ! It's not worng, Hmm Do you get me what I said !"

"Yes hyung." Jungkook said looking down.

Jin smiled and kissed his hand
" So...we...."

"Hyung ?" Jungkook cut him.

" Yes Kooki "

" If I threw a ball towards the wall and unexpectedly a dog come towards the wall and the ball hit it !? Then is it my fault that it got hurt ?" Jungkook asked in a low voice.

The brothers looked at each other.

" No baby it will be not your fault, it was an accident, you didn't know the dog will come there." Jin said.

" So why It is Do-il's fault ? He also didn't mean to ....."

" Jug..."

" May I am come in ?" A small voice said from the door frame, which made the boys turned around.

" Do-il ?" Yugyeom said .

Jungkook's hyungs eyes darken hearing his name.

"I ......" Before Do-il can say anything,he got punched by Yoongi as he dropped on the floor.

"How dare you come here huh ?! How dare you ?" Yoongi yelled holding his collar.

"Yoongi "Jin hold Yoongi back.
" What are you doing ? You will kill him !"

" Yes I will !!! I will kill him !"

" You have......"

" I am sorry !! " Do-il said sitting on his knee.

All glare at him. " Just leave" Namjoon said coldly.

" I am sorry sir , I am really sorry and I mean it. I am here for sincerely apologizing to Jungkook and to all of you. I am sorry for bullying Jungkook and for the incident that happened yesterday. I really didn't mean to pushed him towards the road! it was an accident ! But if you want me to give any punishment you can, because I did wrong."
Do-il said still sitting on his knee and head lowing.

" Do-il !" Jin called him.

Do-il slowly looked up.

"May I have get explanation why in the first place you were bullying my younger brother." He said crossing his arms.

"It's... it's because...." Do-il took a deep breath." I was jealous of him."

"Jealous !?" Taehyung and Jimin asked confused.

" Yes" Do-il said. " I was jealous of him as he have you guys."

Everyone is the room got confused by this.

" What do you mean by that ?" Hoseok asked.

" I was jealous that he have you guys as brothers! He has a happy family with whom he can share everything with whom he spend time, who are his protecter and love once, he not got only one but six and that's made me hate him because I got none !!!!" He said inhaling deeply.

Everyone's eyes widen with shocked.

" Wha....what about your parents ?" Jungkook asked.

" I don't know who my parents were ! I was grew up at orphanage I never had a family nor friend and when I saw you with your brothers I don't know I got annoyed as they were behaving with you like you are a glass doll .... like if you touched harder it will break." He said looking at Jungkook. " And it made me jealous because I don't have anyone to care for me or love me but why you have got them and that jealousy changed in to anger and it lead me to bully you. But I didn't know that it will go so far. That you will got in the accident ! I really didn't mean to trust me Jungkook!"

" Do-il...." Jungkook wishper, as he doesn't know what to say.

" I am sorry Jungkook I am sorry for everything, I am sorry sirs for bullying your brother and for the accident ! You can give me any punishment you can make or whatever you want of not I will leave from the school for forever and Jungkook don't have to see me. I promise." Do-il said.

Everyone in the room looked at each other.

Jin took a deep breath.

After one month :

" Yah Yugyeom !!! You are always late ! Because of you Mr. Park will punished us " Jungkook said crossing his arms.

"Don't complain it's not like that you two also come in time !!" Yugyeom said.

"Come on I am on time !!" Do-il said.

"Don't lie ok !!" Jungkook said. " I know you better than yourself."

" Yeah yeah" Do-il said rolling his eyes.

" Boys I don't know if you are late or not but if you keep
complaining like that you are definitely going to be late !" Taehyung said from the car as it was his turned to drop Jungkook and Do-il.

" Hell No !" The three teen shout !

" Wanna race ?" Jungkook said looking at his two friends.

" Try me you gonna lose " Do-il smirk.

" Yes both of you are going to lose from me ! " Yugyeom wink.

" Let's see"

" Whoo a race is going to take place huh !" Taehyung said intrestingly. " Alright then I am counting.....get set Go !!!"

The three boys started to run towards the school get and reached together.

They all looked at each other and started to laugh.

Do-il looked at them and smiled warmly.

-The End -

💜💜💜

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

2.9K 194 10
As Jungkook celebrated his birthday with his brothers and friends, strange incidents began to unfold. Rushing him to safety, they discovered a chilli...
350 15 10
This story is about Kim Taehyung who is newly joined on Seoul University, everything is new to him. his old friends also studying in Seoul University...
39.4K 1.4K 162
Summary: She may think she has Bangtan Sonyeondan wrapped around her fingers. She may think it is easy to love the members equally without hurting a...
319K 4.1K 17
This will contain Smut and trigger warnings, requests are open! BTS scenarios are sperate and all members will be used. I mean no disrespect to any o...