HONKAI IMPACT 3RD x FEM! READ...

By AyakoShizuka

❝ Never be a prisoner of your past, it was just a lesson not a life sentence.❞ ✽ Honkai Impact 3rd/F!Reader ✽ More

↠RULES↞
CURRENT ERA
PREVIOUS ERA
Rebirth of a Soul - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Interlude-Kevin Kaslana Memories
Remembrance of a Soul - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
2nd Eruption - Sirin x Sister! Reader
My One and Only Master - Mei Raiden x Reader
Till Death Do Us Part - Su x Reader
Innocence - Kevin x Child! Reader x Hua
Soft Spot - Kalpas x Reader
Anger - Kalpas x Reader
Enemies to Lovers - Su x Reader
Individuality - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Will of Himeko - Himeko Murata x Reader
Family - Welt Yang x Wife! Reader
Jealousy - Welt x Wife! Reader
Acceptance - Yandere Mobius x Reader
Let's Start Over - Pardofelis x Reader
Confession - Kosma x Reader
Limited Time - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Misunderstanding - Pardofelis x Reader
Star-Crossed Lovers - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Second Chance - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
The Warmth of a Cold Touch - Kosma x Reader
Girlfriend - Kalpas x Reader
Time Had Never Been A Problem - Fu Hua x Sister! Reader
Never Let You Go - Yandere Aponia x Reader
Clashing Personalities ~ Vill-V x Reader
Broken Promises and A Shattered Blade - Kiana Kaslana x Reader
A Spark to Light the Trailblaze - Himeko Murata x Reader
Black Dahlia ~ Vill-V x Reader
Hope for a Better Ending - Elysia x Reader
Her One And Only Regret - Elysia x Reader
One-sided Eternity - Su x Reader
The Calm Cold of Raging Wind - Yae Sakura x Reader
The Incident - Yandere Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Gone - Yandere Herscher of the Void x Reader
Caring for the Sick - Otto Apocalypse x Reader
His One and Only Regret - Otto Apocalypse x Reader
GOLDEN COURTYARD [LIMITED EDITION]
Su relationship headcanons
What Matters Most - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Proposal - Eden x Reader
A Flame Under The Stars - Kalpas x Reader
Forgiveness - Su x Reader
Tea is Better than Coffee - Su x Reader
The Troubles Of Fame - Hua x Reader
Until Next Time - Kevin Kaslana x Reader
Kevin dating headcanons
Matchmaker At Play - Kosma x Reader
The Future Is Not So Bleak Anymore - Kalpas x Reader
The Weekend - Kosma x Reader
Valentine's Day - Sakura x Reader
Trust - Su x Reader
Stars - Elysia x Reader
Profession of Love - Su x Reader

Friendship - Sirin x Reader

3.3K 78 19
By AyakoShizuka

Requested by Glauxspeed.

...

"Have you gotten used to living here?" The white-haired woman, otherwise known as Cecilia Schariac, inquired to the young girl sitting at her kitchen table.

She continued washing the dishes: rinsing them and leaving them to dry. The purple-haired girl shuffled nervously in her seat, unsure of how to reply to her 'mother'. Sirin has been living well since the woman adopted her. She got her own living space and was even attending school. She even made a few acquaintances. Her days were well and good. There wasn't anything Sirin had to dislike.

"... It's okay." She replied, fidgeting with a strand of her purple hair. "I'm still getting used to it all."

"That's alright." Cecilia turns and smiles brightly at the young girl. She wipes her wet hands on a towel as she speaks to Sirin. "I know it's only been a few weeks, but it'll get easier, I promise." She places the cloth back on its hanger. "Oh, that's right. There will be a guest coming by. Her name is (Y/N) (L/N). She's an old friend of mine who used to be an S-Rank Valkyrie."

Used to be?

Sirin couldn't resist asking. "What happened to her?"

"Er... She sustained a fatal injury that made her unable to perform her duties as a Valkyrie." Cecilia recalls, but there was something about the woman's tone that said that there was more than just 'a fatal injury' but Sirin chose to remain silent. It wasn't her place to demand answers. "When she comes by could you entertain her for a while until I come back? I'm not sure how long I'll be gone. Perhaps you could ask her for help with your homework."

Doubt it, Sirin scoffs. However—

"Okay."

She would play nice. Only because Cecilia asked her to. That doesn't mean she'll actually get along with you.

...

Just like her mother said, a guest did come by. The purple-haired girl was finishing the rest of her homework when the doorbell rang. Kiana, who had been playing by herself, rushed past her to get to the door. Sirin had to come downstairs to open the door for their guest as Kiana was unable to due to her short stature. Sirin was met with a tall figure. She was just as tall as Cecilia but younger. She had (H/C) hair descending from her head accompanied by (E/C) eyes.

Sirin watched as you picked up the toddler begging for your attention. Something pass through your eyes, but it was too quick for the Herrscher to pick up. The Herrscher tensed when you bent down to her head level. Your face was inches apart from hers. It wasn't enough to be intrusive, but it was enough to make Sirin blush. It was clear that you only meant to shorten the distance between you two as she was shorter than you.

"May I come in?" You asked.

She hurriedly moved to the side to allow you in. You thanked her and stepped into the house after taking off your shoes.

Then you turned to the shorter girl standing stiffly against the wall. "You're Sirin, right?"

"Y-Yeah..." She recalled Cecilia's words. "Do you want... some water..?"

It seems she wasn't the only one who felt uncomfortable. Sirin noticed how guarded you were around her and her stomach dropped. Had she done something wrong? She didn't linger on her question so long as you receive her offer kindly.

"Water would be nice."

She stiffly nodded and heads into the kitchen. You head to the living room and set the little girl down. Kiana ran to play with her blocks while you set your things down on the coach. You sat beside the toddler. Kiana had just built a block tower during your absence. You clapped your hands.

"Wow, Kiana is so talented." You cooed as Sirin walks in with your glass of water. "Look at you. It was just last week you were still learning your alphabet. Do you remember them?"

The toddler made a noise of affirmation. "Yep!" She shot you a toothy smile. You pet her head and notice Sirin standing by the doorway with a glass of water.

"Don't stand there. Come play with me and Kiana." You beckon her with a hand and she sits a good distance away from you. "I'll take that."

The Herrscher hands you the glass of water. Sirin watched as you take a sip out of the liquid and set it safely to the side.

"Cecilia must have told you that I was going to come by. I'm (Y/N) (L/N). Cecilia has told me a lot about you." You smiled at the younger girl in contrast to your earlier behavior. "It's nice to finally meet the girl Cecilia has talked so fondly about."

Your smile did little to waver her walls.

"I'm Sirin." The Herrscher introduced.

There was silence and suddenly the atmosphere was awkward.

"Er... I'm usually asked to babysit Kiana—"

It was obvious that you were trying to keep the conversation going, but the Herrscher didn't want anything to do with you. Sirin didn't want to be rude since you were a friend of Cecilia's but she didn't trust you. You were a part of the organization responsible for her friends' deaths.

"—All though I'm the same rank as her, I still regard her as my senior. I used to work under her you know? It was hard for me to address her by her first name." Kiana walks over to you and tries to open your pockets. You move her away and she begins to struggle. You sent the shorter girl a defeated look. "What are you doing Kiana?"

The little girl looks at you with gleaming eyes. "I want Aunt (Y/N)'s phone!"

You sighed, expecting the little toddler's words. Your hand slip inside your pocket and pulled out your phone. You give Kiana your phone. She runs off.

"Kiana, no running!" Her only response was a bunch of giggles. You slump and raised a hand to your head. "Cecilia is going to kill me..."

Sirin finally shifts her focus onto you. Her eyes scan your figure and she finds some Honkai Patterns tucked under your sleeves. Her expression changes but you hardly noticed, too busy wondering what you should do in case Cecilia scolds you for allowing her daughter to play with your phone.

"Those patterns..." Sirin began piquing your attention. "Are they from fighting the Honkai?"

"Ah." You suddenly felt subconscious about your body and pulled your sleeves down. "Yes. I got them during the Second Eruption."

Sirin flinched. You noticed her behavior and sank into deep thought. The Herrscher wonders if she was the one responsible for your retirement. Instantly, she felt guilty for how she treated you. You had to be a good person because Cecilia trusted you enough to allow you into her house. Sirin had suspected you without knowing who you truly are.

You instantly knew what she was thinking and extend a hand out much to the girl's confusion.

"It seems we had some misunderstandings with one another." You started, feeling a bit more confident after speaking with the young girl. "Let me introduce myself again, I'm (Y/N) (L/N)."

You didn't seem as tense as before and had on a genuine smile.

She thought for a moment before wrapping her hand around yours.

"Sirin." She let's go on your hand. "What misunderstandings are you talking about?"

"Ah... You see I heard a lot about you back in HQ. There were a lot of rumors about the Herrscher of the Void living with Schicksal's Strongest Valkyrie. The most common one is that you threaten Cecilia to take you in for your survival." Sirin felt her fingers twitch. She grinds her teeth together and was about to say something when— "But I can see the rumors were exaggerated."

What? Sirin snaps her head at you in puzzlement.

"You're just a normal girl. Of course, we can't entirely forget all the misery you brought to mankind." She flinched. "But I can see that you've changed. If you hadn't I doubt I'd be standing here. I'm glad that I gave Cecilia a chance to change my mind." You smiled and she felt the tension in her shoulders release. "I apologize if I came off as... defensive."

Ah. You were talking about before.

"It's fine." Sirin quickly said before you could be buried by guilt. "I was... also being defensive."

A relieved smile reaches your face. "I'm glad we got past this... misunderstanding." Silence. You checked the clock. "Your mother won't be back until later which reminds me. Cecilia said you had some questions about your homework. Would you like me to go through it with you?"

She had forgotten about that.

"Y-You don't have to."

"It's no trouble." You assure. "I've already been through the same courses as you."

"How old are you?" Sirin asked.

"I'm a college student." She stares at you. You looked way older to be a college student. "Hey, I know that look. Mind you, I joined Schicksal right after high school so I never went to college. Since I can't work for Schicksal anymore I decided to pursue my dream job."

Sirin averts her eyes and you reviewed your words inside your head. Your eyes widened and you looked at her apologetically.

"I didn't mean..."

"I know." Sirin cuts you off. "I'll go get my homework."

"...Take your time." You said before scolding yourself for your insensitive nature. You heard giggling. "Kiana, playtime is over! Give my phone back!"

Sirin glances at the time as she walks upstairs. It was time for lunch. Cecilia should come back soon. She sighs. You weren't a bad person but it hurts to be blamed. She found her room at the end of the corridor. Her eyes lingered on the nameplate that had her name on it. She opens the door to her room and walks towards the desk sitting in the corner of the room. Sirin gathers her papers and utensils. She went downstairs and found Kiana tucked into your arms. You were singing a lullaby. She slowly descends, careful with her steps, but she wasn't as careful as she thought because you looked up at her as soon as she made it to the bottom step.

You held a finger up to your lips. She nods. The Herrscher placed her things down quietly to not disturb the tired child as you carried her up to her room. Sirin waited for you. You came back down in a few minutes. She watched as you open your mouth. At the last minute, you seem to decide against voicing your thoughts. For some reason, she was bothered.

"So what do you need help on?" You asked as you sat next to her. She jolted, not expecting you to be so close. You notice her tense form. "Is everything okay?."

"O-Of course I'm fine!"

"Shh..."

Right, Kiana was asleep. "I-I'm just tired..."

You stared at her and she prayed you'd buy her lie. It seems earlier events contributed to your response as you accept her lie. You grabbed the sheet of paper on the table.

"It looks like you don't understand how to isolate 'x' from the problem."

She scooted over to see what problem you were talking about, instantly recognizing which problem you were talking about. "What should I do then?"

"Well—"

You proceeded to explain to her how she should solve the problem in. She nodded to each of your directives. At some point, she lost attention on the assignment and focused her gaze on you. You looked so cool taking lead.

Although you two didn't meet on good terms, it seems like the tension was lifted for the most part (except for the last conversation). After she fixed her errors, she showed you her work. You nodded at her success.

"Good job." She waited for you to hand her paper back. When you didn't she looks up and sees you fighting with yourself. You seem to have made up your mind when you found her gaze. "About earlier, I'm sorry if I offended you."

Sirin felt her eyes widen, but she quickly regains her composure. "It's fine... I was partly at fault."

"I guess we both got off the wrong foot." You laughed at her confused expression. "It's a saying. It means we had a bad start."

"Oh."

Cecilia came home at that moment and found you and Sirin together.

"Welcome home." You greet.

"I'm home. I hope there wasn't any trouble." You could tell the woman was concerned about how your meeting with Sirin went.

"None whatsoever. If anything, I think me and Sirin became close." You turn to the still girl. "Right?"

"Yeah."

"That's good. I'll start cooking dinner soon. You're welcome to join us, (Y/N)."

"I shouldn't..."

"I insist. It's been a while since you came over."

"You have a fair point. Alright."

Sirin watched as you and Cecilia talk about what to make for dinner. Her hand balled into a fist. The girl noticed her unusual heart pace. The feeling was similar to when Cecilia had held her in her arms. It struck her at that moment that she wanted your company just as much as she wanted Cecilia's.

...

"Oh!"

Sirin had the door unlocked just as before you rang the doorbell. The Herrscher noticed the pensive look on your face. She furrowed her brow, opening her mouth to demean what it is you were thinking about when—

"Are you a psychic?"

She blinked, confusion reflected in those topaz orbs. "Huh?"

"Lately you have been opening the door before I could even ring it. That's some crazy timing, to open the door as soon as I get here..." You were taking off your shoes while you were speaking and unbeknownst to you, many thoughts were traveling through the girl's head at your words. "Then again, maybe not. I would have noticed seeing as I am also a psychic..."

Sirin had been so focused on lengthening the time spent with you that she didn't think about how weird it was that she was able to open the door exactly before you ring the doorbell. She couldn't very well admit she had been waiting for you.

"I'm not a psychic." She said as soon as you finished slipping on your slippers. "I just wanted to get the door for you."

You stared at her with surprise before smiling. "I see. Well, thank you for holding the door for me. Do you need help with any of your homework?"

"I finished them all."

"Really? I'm surprised at how far you've grown. Your mother must be proud."

"Yeah." There was a pause. "Do you want to play video games?"

"What about Kiana?"

"Kiana is sleeping on the couch right now. We won't wake her up if we turn down the volume."

"I doubt Kiana will wake up. She's quite the deep sleep." You turn to her. "Let's play a few games then."

Sirin was happy to have at least spent time with you outside of your work.

...

The Herrscher heard about the concept of friendship bracelets. According to tradition, one places a bracelet on the wrist of a friend as a symbol of friendship. That's why Sirin decided to make a pair for you and her. It would be more meaningful that way and show you just how much she cared about the relationship the two of you built in the last few days.

"You want some supplies to make bracelets? What for?" Cecilia asked when her daughter had come up to her and asked if she could buy some stuff."

"... I want to make something for a friend," Sirin confessed.

Cecilia's eyes flicker in understanding. She smiled. "Of course, you can buy some materials. Don't spend too much otherwise you won't have any of your allowance left."

"I won't."

With that being said, Sirin wasted no time making her purchase. She groaned when she found that she had to wait a few days for the supplies to be shipped. When they finally arrive, she immediately went to work. The Herrscher watched many tutorials, stayed up late to work on her project, and made a few mistakes along the way that set her back, but she never gave up. In the end, she was able to produce two decently wearable bracelets: one purple (for her) and one (F/C) (for you). She could hardly wait to present to you her gift.

She stopped as a thought occurred to her. The Herrscher wonders if you thought of her as a friend. Would you be elated by her efforts or would you be disgusted and reject her gift? Her excitement dimmed at the possibility that she may very well be destroying what little you two had.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea..." She uttered as she stared at the two bracelets settled on her palm.

The bracelet lost its meaning that day until your birthday came rolling by. She had no time to get you another gift and so the bracelet came once again made its debut.

...

She had known the risk of teleporting so far but she had to. It would be wrong to not give you something for your birthday. She takes a (F/C) packaging out and smooths the creases. Topaz eyes stared nervously at the gift. Her uncertainty came to haunt her once again. Would you like it? Is it strange for her to come all this way to deliver you a gift? What if—

"Sirin?"

Her grip on the gift crinkles under her tight hold. Nervously, the purple-haired girl turned around to see you looking at her with rounded eyes, not at all angry about her sudden appearance. You were just going to go out when you saw a familiar figure right outside your door. The familiar purple hair was a dead give away and sure enough, it was Sirin. She turns to face you making sure to hide the bag behind her back.

"H-Hi..." She realized just how scary it was to actually stand before you. "I-I'm sorry to pop in without telling you..."

She had considered informing you, but she feared that you may refuse.

"It's okay." You open the door to your apartment. "Would you like to come in?"

And then she was inside your living room. You came back with two mugs.

"Is (Favorite/Drink) okay?" She nods. You placed the cup in front of her. Fingers encase the cup, pulling it back towards the Herrscher. She held the cup with care. The silence wasn't long as you proceed to strike up a conversation. "What brings you here? Are you having trouble with your homework? Though that's highly unlikely seeing as it's you we're talking about."

Sirin reminds herself why she was here. "I-I just wanted to give you something." It was then she takes out the packaged bag and pushes it to you. "I heard that it was your birthday."

"You got me something for my birthday?" You take the bag in your hands before smiling at her. "Thank you, Sirin. What did you get me?"

"It's nothing too fancy." She grew anxious as you began to dig into the bag. The girl wills herself to remain strong. She was a Herrscher. She can do this. "I heard from somewhere that this is what people give to friends."

She watched as you took out the bracelet she made for you. "This is..."

"It's a friendship bracelet." She blurted out. It came out faster than she expected. "I thought it would be a nice gift since we're friends..."

Her last words fell deaf but not to you. "You made this?"

"Y-Yeah." She nods.

She hears you get up. The purple-haired girl looks up only to be engulfed by the warmth of your arms. Her eyes widened. You were hugging her.

"Thank you, Sirin. It's very beautiful." You pulled away from her and examine the bracelet. "And you made yourself one just like mine. A friendship bracelet indeed."

She nods absentmindedly, your words barely registering in her mind. Her eyes focused on your next move. You were about to put on the bracelet when you felt a tug on your side.

Your attention turns to Sirin. "Yes?"

"I want to put it on for you." She then looks at you. "Can I?"

Who were you to refuse such a simple request?

You smiled. "Of course."

She helps you slip on the bracelet. Once it was on, you raised the jewelry up to admire the craftsmanship.

"You have skilled hands, Sirin."

"You think so?"

"I know so. This might very well be the best gift thus far."

"Really?"

You pat the girl on the head and smile reassuringly. "Really. Thank you, Sirin for this wonderful present."

Her chest blooms with warmth at your words.

"Happy Birthday, (Y/N)."

"Thank you, Sirin. I bought some cake for dessert. Do you want some?"

"Yeah."

The two of you spent the rest of the day together, eating cake, watching tv, playing games, whatever the two of you got your hands on. Sirin had to go home and she was sad but you promise to visit her again. She waved goodbye and teleported back home. Her portal landed her back in her room. Sirin threw herself onto her bed, her eyes staring right up at the ceiling. It was good that you liked her gift. Just when she was about to fall asleep a thought occur to her. She straightens up.

How did you know she made another bracelet?

A/N: I apologize for the wait. This past week, I had a lot of things to do and hardly enough time to work on any requests. I have a lot of requests to do and I know that there are readers who are wondering when their request will be done so I propose a solution. Would you like for me to publish a list of all the requests I have? That way everyone has an idea of where they are at and there will be no questions or concerns about requests. If you would like me to then comment down below your answer.

This is Author-chan signing out. Have a nice day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.3K 11
[ H I A T U S ] ❝ It's my pleasure to meet you trailblazer~! I hope my dear companion didn't trouble you at all ❞ ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊⋆...
50.3K 1.4K 24
After a sudden loss of consciousness, Kiana found herself back in the past. With a lot of questions in her head, she is faced with a battlefield and...
2.1K 15 9
A retelling of Chapter XI: EX And with some themes from My Hero Academia and Red ve Blue. Disclaimer: I do not own Honkai Impact 3rd.
63.3K 2K 70
Ultraman Series 60th Anniversary Work ウルトラマンシリーズ誕生60周年記念作品 Ultrawoman Elea (ウルトラウーマンエレア) Series Tagline: "Fight For All That Is Beautiful In This Wo...