Starting New

Por HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... Más

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Graduation
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Training

102 4 0
Por HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Outfit and 2-Month Pregnant Belly. 

Alvenia's Point of View

As the party continues inside, the rest of us were outside discussing Alice's vision. ''How long?'' Edward asks. ''They will be here in four days,'' Alice tells us. 

''This could turn into a blood bath,'' Carlisle shakes his head. ''There won't be enough of us to protect the town,'' Noah speaks up his arms wrapped firmly around my waist. 

''Someone is going to attack Forks?'' Jake asks. ''Who's behind it,'' Edward asks Alice ignoring Jacob. ''I didn't recognise anyone, maybe one,'' Alice shakes her head. I look into her mind and my eyes widen before I look at Bella. 

''Riley Biers, our father has been working the case, to try and find him,'' I inform everyone, Bella's eyes widening. 

''He didn't start this,'' Noah speaks up. ''Whoever did is staying out of the action,'' Emmett speaks up. ''Playing with the blind spots of your vision,'' Carlisle looks to Alice.

''Only the Volturi, would know how Alice's gift works, Aro would have found out when he read her mind,'' Edward nods his head. 

''That doesn't change the fact that an army is coming,'' Jasper shakes his head. ''Alright, hold on what danm army?'' Jake explodes and I jump having forgotten that he was still here. 

''Newborns, our kind,'' Carlisle informs him. ''How many?'' Quill asks looking at all of us. ''Look at it this way,'' I speak up. ''You know all those disappearances in Seattle, think about half of them, the other half would have been killed by those who were turned,'' I speak up. 

''What are they after?'' Embry asks standing on Jake's right. ''They were passing around, Bella and Al's scent, a red blouse and a jacket,'' Alice says looking at Bella and me. 

''We don't need to worry about me, I can handle myself fine,'' I shake my head. ''But you're pregnant with our babies, you'll be vulnerable,'' Noah whispers to me worried.

''They're after Al and Bella,'' Jake looks between Bella and me worried. ''What does this mean?'' Jake asks looking at Carlisle, the only vampire, whom I believe the pack respects.

''It means a fight, with lives lost,'' Carlisle says saddened by the thought, that throws me back to when he was crushed when we had to kill James. 

I look at Jake when I saw him, Embry and Quill share a look. ''We're in,'' Jake tells us. ''What no, you'll get yourselves killed,'' Bella shakes her head speaking up. 

''Not unless I'm there,'' I speak up causing everyone to look at me shocked and incredulously. ''Absolutely not,'' Noah shakes his head.

''Think about it, I cloak myself,'' I tell them. ''While cloaked, they won't even know I'm there, my scent will be masked. I can stand to the side and keep the Newborns distracted enough that you can stop them,'' I tell them. 

Everyone but Jasper was still looking unsure. Jasper was looking at me in thought. ''If she stays to the side or up in a tree, she should be safe,'' Jasper tells the rest of the family.

''Do you think Sam, will agree to this understanding?'' Carlisle asks Jake. ''As long as we get to kill some Vampires,'' Jake shrugs his shoulders. 

''Jake, you'll get yourself killed,'' Bells pleads with him. ''You should be happy Bella, we're working together, just like you and Al wanted,'' Jake tells her. 

I look at Noah who was looking at me in worry before resting his head on mine. ''We'll be okay,'' I whisper to him resting his hand on my stomach. 

 Time Skip: Next Day

Alvenia's Outfit

''Are you sure you're alright, you threw up quite a bit this morning?'' Noah asks me concerned as he walks toward me from where he was just working with Jasper.

I smile at him looking up from my phone. ''I'm fine, it was just the smell of Dad's coffee,'' I tell him. He nods his head still unsure before turning around when we heard a car arrive.

It was Bella and Edward. Once they finished their conversation, they joined the rest of us before we all turned around at the sound of the pack approaching. 

They all come over the ledge and make their way down. I feel my eyes widen a bit when I see how much more the pack has grown since the bonfire. 

''They don't trust us enough to be in their human forms,'' Edward tells Carlisle. ''They showed, that's all that matters, translate for us?'' Carlisle asks Edward. Not happy about it Edward nods his head. 

Carlisle steps forward and just as he was about to say something, someone interrupted us. ''Hope you not starting without us!"' 

I smile and turned around and saw my family smirking at us. ''Dad,'' I smile walking forward and hugging him. He lifts me and spins me around. 

I turned around smirking at the pack and Cullens. ''Thought we could use a bigger advantage,'' I shrug my shoulders. Carlisle, Edward and Jasper smirked chuckling while the wolves stood straighter eyeing my family. 

''Anyone who threatens my daughter and the one I see as a daughter and my grandchildren is as good as a dead, sorry mate,'' Dad aims that last part at Carlisle as he shakes Noah's hand. 

''Hey Klaus,'' Bella smiles as she lets him hug her, spinning her around as he did with me. ''No love for the rest of us, I'm hurt!'' 

I chuckle, ''I missed you too Uncle Kol,'' I smiled hugging him. ''As much as I would love to talk to the rest of you, I believe we are here for a reason,'' I smile at them before turning to Carlisle and nodding for him to continue. 

''Welcome,'' Carlisle smiles at the pack. Sam steps forward in his wolf form and from the corner of my eye, I can see Dad looking at them in wonder. 

''They're going to watch and listen,'' Edward tells Carlisle. ''That will be fine, Jasper has experience with Newborns, he will teach us how to defeat them,'' Carlisle informs them.

''They want to know how the Newborns differ from us,'' Edward translates. ''They are a great deal stronger than us, their human blood lingers in their tissue. We are never as strong as we are in the first few months after we turn,'' Carlisle answers their questions. 

Carlisle steps back and nods for Jasper to take over for him. ''Carlisle is right. That is why Newborns are created. For armies,'' Jasper looks over everything sternly. 

''Ah, one of the wolves Quill wants to know why our kind constitutes an army. He seems to have been made nervous by the term,'' Edward informs Jasper. 

''I use the word army as an expression for a large number of Newborns, the good thing is that they are not in thousands. The bad thing is no human army could stand against them. They are untrained, their thirst will drive them wild, and volatile, and that could work in our favour,' Jasper then looks to Bella and she nods at him. 

''Bella and Alvenia have offered to contribute by pricking their fingers and spreading drops of blood around the battlefield, as the Newborns' purpose is to find them, they will be driven wild and distracted by the smell of blood,'' Jasper informs them making the wolves look at us.

Jasper moves into the middle of the field gaining more confidence as he does. ''The two most important things to remember, do not let them get their arms around you. They will crush you. Second, never go for the obvious kill, they'll see it coming, and you will lose,'' Jasper stares down at everyone. 

I see one wolve start to snarl at him and I shake my head. ''Paul, don't get so cocky,'' I tell him guessing that it was him. Turns out I was right as he turns to look at me tilting his head to the side before almost rolling his eyes. 

One by one everyone gets their turn going up against someone else with Jasper walking around them military stance giving them pointers about their stance and where they went wrong. All while the wolves, my family and I just watched. 

''I like this group,''  Uncle Kol speaks up smirking at me I roll my eyes before I tense a little when I see it was Noah's turn to go up against Emmett

I flinch rubbing my baby bump as my mate and his brother slam into each other and throw each other around. Once it was over, Noah had won due to being faster, Noah came over to me smiling. ''Hey beautiful,'' he smiles leaning down and kissing my head before standing on my side and resting a hand on mine that's on my stomach.

He stayed by my side watching the last few spars before it was called a day. As the Wolves leave, everyone breaks off into groups.

''So were you planning on telling us you were pregnant?'' Aunt Bex asks me pulling me into a hug.  ''Of course, we were, we were going to come to New Orleans and everything but we thought it would be best to tell you after all this stuff was over but then it got more and more out of hand to the point where I had to just call you and tell you what was going on,'' I tell then. 

But I guess now that you are here, we can tell you,'' I look to Noah who smiles at me before I look back to my family. ''I'm having twins,'' I tell them. 

They all smile and congratulate me. ''Where are you guys going to be staying while you are here?'' I ask them. ''We compelled a realtor to postpone selling a house till this is all over,'' Elijah tells me. ''Who is taking care of New Orleans?'' I ask them. 

''Freya, Vincent, Keelin and Davina,'' Marcel tells me. ''We thought you could use all the Vampires here that you could get,'' Uncle Kol smirks at me. 

I smile at all of them leaning into Noah's side. ''You okay beautiful?'' he asks looking down at me. ''Yeah,'' I smile at him. 

''Why is this bitch after you anyway?'' Aunt Bex asks me. ''Back when we first got together, we came across these three Nomad vampires,'' I start to explain. ''They caught our scent. James the most bloodthirsty out of the group was a tracker,'' I continue.

''They thought it would be safer to go after Bella than me and when I found out that James had tricked Bella into meeting him I went after her and when I went inside, I killed James. Tearing him apart limb from limb,'' I see Dad, Uncle Kol and Aunt Rebekah smirk at me nodding.

''However Victoria was his mate, you could say. The only one who she ever loved and she wants revenge and that is by killing Bella,'' I tell them. They nod their heads and Aunt Bex starts rubbing my shoulder. ''You can't be a Mikaelson and not make enemies along the way,'' she tells me.

''Come on, we should get back. We have to meet Carlisle at the hospital for another scan,'' Noah whispers to m. I nod my head smiling at them before looking at my family.  

''You guys going to be okay,?'' I ask them. They nod their heads. Just as I was about to turn around and walk away with Noah before I turn back to face them.

''While you are here, I would stick to blood bags, or if you want to hunt do it outside the area, please?'' I ask them. ''We will,'' Marcel nods his head as he shoots a look at Dad and Uncle Kol.

I nod my head smiling at them before I hear Carlisle call out to us that we will see him at the hospital. I look at Noah and smile before saying goodbye to my family and turning around and walking towards Noah's car. 

Time Skip

''So should we see how my grandchildren are doing?'' Carlisle smiles between Noah and me. I smile at him grabbing Noah's hand.

''We may even be able to find the gender today,'' Carlisle tells us as he turns on the ultrasound machine and grabs the gel. 

''Do you want to know or do you want it to be a surprise?'' Carlisle asks. Noah and I share a look having talked about this. ''We'd like to know,'' Noah smiles up at Carlisle before looking back at me.

''Okay,'' Carlisle smiles squirting some of the gel onto my stomach before grabbing the wand and spreading it around before pressing the wand into my stomach. 

Noah and I share a smile as Carlisle moves the wand around a little more before pressing some buttons on the machine and turning the screen towards us. ''Congratulations you two. You are having a boy and girl,'' Carlisle smiles at us. 

I feel my eyes well with tears as I stare a mine and Noah's two babies. ''Our little miracles,'' I smile at Noah tears falling from my eyes before I look back at the screen.

''I will print these off for you both,'' Carlisle tells us pressing a few buttons again before leaving the room. ''Should we tell the others?'' Noah asks me. 

I scoff. ''Of course. Carlisle knows Edward would definitely know and no doubt Alice will as well. It would be unfair to keep the others in the dark,'' I tell him. 

Noah smiles at me leaning over and kissing my head before leaning back and resting a hand on my stomach leaning forward a bit. ''I can't wait to meet you both,'' he whispers. 

He leans back and grabs a few paper towels befoer wiping the gel off and throwing them away. Soon Carlisle comes back in and hands us the pictures and like usual keeps one for himself. 

''Come on we have to go and get the rest of your stuff,'' Noah tells me standing up and offering me a hand to help me. 

I nod my head. ''We can give one of these pictures to Charlie while we are at it,'' I tell him. ''I also need to send one to Mom,''  I say in an afterthought. Noah chuckles leaning forward and kissing me. ''We will beautiful!''

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

61.6K 1.3K 63
This is the story of Hope Mikaelson taking control of her own life. She stares death in the face countless times. She will do anything to keep her fa...
188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...
344K 5.3K 26
hi i'm ariana hunnington-swan yup i' m actually charlie swan's daughter and my mother is elizabeth hunnington,what happend when i come to forks and m...
490K 9.9K 22
Becka has lived in Forks her whole life due to the separation of her parents, she stayed with her father while her younger sister Bella went with her...