HIS ENDLESS LOVEβœ”οΈ

By Sameerss

It's my first story, so pardon me for all the mistakes. _____ Story is about his Soulmate, his love,his obses... More

Intro and Note
Chp 1
Chp 2
Chp 3
Chp 4
Chp 5
Chp 6
Chp 7
Chp 8
Chp 9
Chp 10
Chp 11
Chp 12
Chp 13
Chp 14
Chp 15
Chp 16
Chp 17
Chp 18
Chp 19
Chp 20
chp 21
Chp 22
Chp 23
Chp 24
Chp 25
chp 26
chp 27 (Club)
Chp 28 (A Hot night in car)
Chp 29 (His surprise)
Chp 30 ( A competition)
Chp 31 (Romeo Sidharth)
Chp 32 ( His Love)
Chp 33 (Distance..?)
Chp 34 ( Her Fear)
Chp 35 (Her insecurities)
Chp 36 (Honeymoon)
Chp 37 ( His Mistress)
Chp 38 (City)
Chp 39 ( Orphanage )
Chp 40 (Master Sidharth)
Chp 41(Ocean of Desire)
Chp 42 (Blessed)
Chp 43 (Jaane- e- Shehnaaz)
Chp 44 (irritated Sidharth)
Chp 45 (Shopping)
Chp 46 (Revana birthday)
Chp 47( Drunken shehnaaz)
Chp 48(Hottest couple)
Chp 49 ( My Honey)
Chp 50 (Truth and dare)
Chp 51 (Broken Sidharth)
Chp 52 (Prank)
Chp 53(Helpless sidharth)
Chp 54 (prathakaal 4 baje)
Chp 55 (His Dad Words)
Chp 56 (Under the Shower)
Chp 57 (Pregnancy)
Chp 58 (His Happiness)
Chp 59 (Sana birthday)
Chp 60 (Her Intuitions)
Chp 61 (His Vulnerability)
Chp 62 (Twins)
Chp 63 (His Bold wife)
Chp 64 (A blissful morning)
Sidharth❀️
Chp 65 (Her Mood Swings)
Chp 66 (His care)
Chp 67 (Her Health)
Chp 68 (His Arrival)
Chp 69(His Cindrella)
Chp 70(Twin Boys)
Chp 71 (Their happiness)
Chp 72 (Her Handsome husband)
Chp 73 (His Sexy Booty)
Chp 74 (Her words)
Chp 75 (Her Devil Husband)
Chp 76 (Their fight)
Chp 77 (Their birthday)
Chp 78 (Her Prayers)
Chp 79 (His Birthday)
Chp 80 (His Excitement)
Chp 81 (Passionate Sidharth)
Chp 83 (Her Delivery)
Chp 84 (His Naaz)
Chp 85 (Little shehnaaz)
Chp 86(First day at school)
Chp 87 (Proud Baba Sidharth)
Chp 88 (His Award)
EPILOGUE [1]
EPILOGUE.. !!!
THANK YOU!!!
Happy Birthday Sidharth
New Story ❀️

Chp 82 (The Night)

5.5K 586 79
By Sameerss

Thank you so much for all the votes and comments.

Please do "inline comments" as nowdays merely anyone is commenting I don't know why😤

.......

It was the evening when sana and abhi was preparing the dinner where Sidharth and Zain was cleaning the living room.

"Dad, main thak gya.." said Zain sitting on couch as they are working from last half an hour.

"Itni jaldi, abhi Toh hame decoration bhi karni hai.." said sidharth to him.

"Sidharth, inhe chop karke do.." said Sana placing the lot of vegetables on table.

"Baby..itna kaun khayega..?" Ask sidharth seeing so many vegetables in her hand.

"Hum sab aur kya, baarish ho Rahi hai toh main sabke favourite pakode banna rahi hu.." said Sana smilingly.

"I love you mummaa.." Zain shouted hugging her as he love pakoras.

"I love you too mumma..i mean baby.." said sidharth making Zain and her chuckle.

It was 9pm of night when Abhi and Sana prepare the dinner where Zain and Sid was also done with their Little decoration.

"Yeh kya hai..?" Ask Sana entering in living area. They were decorated the area with dim dark light and some rose petals and only candle was their for light.

"We'll do candle night dinner mumma.." said Zain to her.

Sidharth pull her towards himself and hold her one hand and his one hand were on waist. Zain play the music in bg.

Hasta rehta hu tujhse milkar kyu Aajkal
badle badle hai mere tewar kyun aaj kal
Aankhein meri har jagah
Dhunde tujhe kyun bewajah
Yeh main hu yaa..koi aur hai
Meri tarahh kaise hua
Kaise hua..tu itna zaroori kaise hua..? 🥀❤️

They were dancing in kaise hua song enjoying the moment where Abhi and Zain were dancing together with them.

"Mummy and papa kitne cute lag rahe hai na.." Said Abhi dancing together with Zain.

Zain nods with smile looking towards his parents who were completely lost in themselves forgetting about their Surroundings.

"Yaha toh Romantic dance chal raha hai.." said Kushal entering in the mension.

"Haa yaar, baarish ke purre maaje yeh log hi le rahe hai.." said Priya looking towards the four of them.

Abhi eyes fall on Kushal and Priya who was standing on entrance. Zain look in his direction and saw his whole family standing their.

Sidharth and sana whole family was standing infront of them seeing their dance while they both are completely unaware as they are completely lost in each other eyes.

Suddenly daadi coughed to bring them back but alas nothing worked as they are in their own la la land.

"Yeh, Laila majnu aise nhi rukne waale...main music off karta hu.." Said Kushal to them and turn off the music.

"Zain...music kyun off kiya..?" Ask sidharth without breaking the eye contact with her.

"Maine nhi.. kushal chachu ne off kiya.." said Zain to him.

They both break thier eye contact and saw their whole family was standing their giving them a cheeky smile.

"Toh ho gya romance aap dono ka..?" Ask kushal.

"Aap sab toh kal aane wale the na..?" Ask sidharth.

"Haa, but maa ki tabiyat thik nhi lag rahi thi isiliye.." said Sid dad to him.

"Mom..dad aap yaha..?" Ask Sana.

"Haa woh baarish bahut ho rahi thi and it's curfew for two days because of baarish toh mai inko yehi le aaya..thore gappe shappe marenge aur kya.." said Sid dad hugging Sana dad.

Sana smile hearing this.

"daadi aap room mein Chalo main aapko medicine deti hu and aap sab fresh ho jaiye..main aap sabke liye garma garm pakode banati hu.." said Sana to them.

They all nodded with smile and freshnup.

"Uhmm kya pakode banaye hai, majaa aa gaya.." said Sidharth dad praising her.

Sana has made different type of pakoras for everyone as per their taste.

"Aakhir beti kiski hai.." said sana dad smilingly.

"lekin bahu to meri hai na.." said Sid mom hugging her.

"Par biwi toh meri hai .." said sidharth kissing her cheeks making all of them laughed hard.

Sana smile and peck his cheeks. Kushal and Priya was playing the 8ball poll when her eyes fall on SidNaaz. She smile seeing them as Sana was talking to her mom and sidharth as always tadoing his sana.

"Where do I find someone who look at me the way Sidharth look at His Shehnaaz.." said Priya looking towards SidNaaz.

Sidharth was gazing his angle with a contend smile on his face. Whenever he look at her he find his peace, his happiness, his sukoon.

He was adoring his Little wifey, his every action speak how much he love his baby, his only source of peace.

"I can baby.." said Kushal to her making her roll her eyes.

"In your dreams " said Priya in attitude.

"I love you baby.." said Kushal to her making her smile but their smile died when the hear coughing voice from behind.

They look at each other and slowly turn around gulping their salvia in fear. Then they saw the person who was standings their. It was Zain and Abhi who was giving them a dangerous and their naughty smirk.

"Toh aap dono ke beech kya chal raha hai...haa..?" ask Zain folding his hands and giving them his naughty smirk just like his dad.

"Kuch nhi...hamre beech kya hoga..huhh.." said Kushal instantly as he knows how naughty he is.

"Thik hai...tab maine jo suna woh daadu ko bata deta hu.." said Zain leaving from their.

Kushal hold him and mummer "iss baat ko apne tak rakhne ke liye..kya chahiye tujhe bata..?"

"I-Phone 14.." said Zain smilingly.

"Thik hai...main next month Tak arrange karta hu.." said Kushal.

"Dadduuu..." Shouted zain making him panic.

"Ok..ok..ek week ka toh time de.." said kushal to him.

"Ok..." Said Zain in attitude.

"Par main jhooth nhi bolta..mujhe toh batana hi padega.." said Abhi making their eyes wide.

"Hmm..yeh toh bol hi dega.." said Zain to them.

"Kya baat ho rahi hai..haa..?" Ask sidharth coming towards them. He pick Abhi in his arms and kissed his cheek.

"See..main sabse chupa sakta hu..par dad se nhi..toh mujhe unse bolna hi hoga.." said Zain to them.

"Kya bolna hai..?" Ask sidharth.

"Yahi ki maasi and chachu ka lafda chal raha hai..." Said Zain to him.

Sidharth and all of them laughed hard on this choice of words.

"Kya bola tune..?" Ask Sana to him who was holding the tray of pakora. Zain bite his tongue realising what type of words he use. He jump on sidharth to save himself from his mother.

"Papa...save me please..." Said Zain showing him his puppy eyes.

"Kya bola haa..?" Ask Sana glaring him.

"Yahi ki... chachu loved Massi.." said Zain cutely making all of them laughed hard on his innocence face.

"Wait..aap dono shock nhi ho..that mean aap jaante the..?" Ask Abhi to sidharth which he nodded with smile.

"Yeh sab aapki wajah se ...aapne isse sir par chada rakha hai.." said Sana to him.

"Baby...maine kya kiya.." said Sidharth innocently holding Zain and Abhi with him.

She was going to say something when kushal interrupted "bhabhi...i need one favour.."

"Kya..?" Ask sidharth.

"Aap bhabhi ho..?" Ask kushal to him making all of them laugh.

Sid glare him dangerously making him roll his eyes.

"Mom dad..sab yahi hai..aap meri aur priya ki shaadi ki baat karo.." said kushal in one breath.

"Abhi sab busy hai..kal subah main baat Karti hu.." said sana to him making Priya smile.

"Aur tum dono..abb mere se baat mat karna.." said sana to Zain and Sidharth and left from their.

"Teri wajah se main bhi fass gaya..chal abb teri maa ko manane.." Said Sid to Zain and left from their.

It was one am of night when everyone was sitting in living area and spending time but suddenly sana Lowers Started paining.

"Sidharth..." She shouted with pain gaining everyone attention.

"Kya hua baby..hmm..?" He ask .

"It's paining..." She said making him anxious.

"But date toh next week ki thi.." he said to her.

"I know...but.. it's paining.."

"Then let's go to hospital.."

"Sidharth... pure sheher mein Paani bhara hua hai..car le jaana possible hi nhi hai...ham hospital pahuch hi nhi sakte.." said his dad to him making both of them panic.

"Haa bache..ham badi mushkil se yaha tak aaye hai" Said sana dad.

"Toh abb..?" Ask sidharth to them.

"Let me call dr. Preeti..." Said sidharth and dialled her call.

"Hello dr.... "

"Yes sidharth...what happened... everything is alright hmm..?" Ask dr. Preeti hearing his low voice.

"Her Lowers are paining..." said sidharth making dr. Preeti panic as she understand the situation.

"Maybe it's the time for her delivery." Said dr. Preeti in slow voice.

"But it's not possible to us to reach their.." said sidharth to her.

" I know sidharth...mere yaha toh pura curfew laga hai because of rain and if tum Ghar se nikal bhi gaye, so it's not possible that you reach hospital..."

"Toh abb..? She is crying in pain .." said sidharth to her seeing Sana who was holding her stomach in pain.

Dr. Preeti think for sometime and mummer "ek idea hai.. sidharth.."

"Kya...?" Ask sidharth.

"Yeh delivery tumhe hi karni hogi.." said dr. Preeti in his slow voice making his whole body numb hearing her.

......

Do you think sidharth will agree..?

In last chapter I said "last twist" of story not end, still few chapters are left to end.

Do votes and please comment as I love reading your comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.9K 3K 19
SIDNAAZ Story NO MATURE CONTENT NO ABUSIVE WORDS SWEET & CUTE STORY ONLY POSITIVITY (PEHLE BOOKS KI TARAH) Let's see How each other Meets & FALLS IN...
478K 31.8K 45
Inseparable are those who share their souls together. Sidharth who was living his life in darkness. He was rude, aggressive, arrogant, short tempered...
345K 31.2K 103
This story is about his love, his passion, his possessiveness, his obsession for his one and only love HIS SHEHNAAZ.❀ To know more keep reading... "O...
63.7K 7K 22
its story of a two unknown soul get bonded in the form of marriage. both meet in a sudden circumstances and fell in love with each other. he is mat...