Loving the CEO

By avakxoxo_

"Sweetheart, roll your eyes at me again and I'll fuck you so hard your eyes will go so far back, they won't c... More

CHARACTERS
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16-
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 53

Chapter 24

1.2K 21 8
By avakxoxo_

-LEONARDO-

Christmas came a lot quicker this year. It was currently Christmas Eve, my mother and father had planned a Christmas ball. A lot of business owners were invited. Mother had planned it big this year, forcing Alex to help her decorate. I still remembered the look my principessa had given me the moment mother had told her of the ball and how she wanted Alex's help. 

"Grazie." I said to Sarah, our maid, as she handed me the suit my mother had bought me. I opened the zip to the bag that was holding the suit. The suit was white with a baby blue shirt. I placed the suit on the bed and walked out the room. I had a few hours until I needed to be ready,  My sister being herself, had dragged my wife into her room for the both of them to get ready. We still had 3 hours, but Valentina insisted that they needed more time to get ready. I would never understand why the female population required this much time to get ready. 

I walked out of my bedroom, walking into my home office. Mateo was sat on the couch waiting for me. "Fratello," I greeted him as I walked behind the desk to sit in my chair. (Brother- I do not speak Italian so correct me if anything is incorrect)

"Devi firmare quei documenti." Mateo tells me, (You need to sign those papers.) " Tuo padre ti ha anche chiesto di organizzare un incontro con Jasper Thompson." (father also requested you to arrange a meeting with Jasper Thompson). 

"I will get that all done now." I told him. "Is there any update on the Anderson situation? has he said anything about me getting his company?" He shakes his head. 

"Did you get your outfit for tonight?" He asks, I nod in return. "Fratello, may I ask for some advice?" 

"What is it?" I ask. 

"There is this girl," he starts, "I like her, but she hates me."

"Why does she hate you?" I say, signing the paper placed on the desk. 

"I may or may not have called her a bitch when I first saw her." He blurts. 

"Explain?" I look up at him. 

"She owns a coffee shop near the company. I went a few weeks ago to buy a coffee before work. she spilt coffee on me, so I called her a bitch. Now every time I go in she doesn't even look my way." He says. 

"Damn bro, you're fucked." I tell him. "But I don't even know what to say, I was a dick myself." 

Before I had seen Alexandria I was a complete douchebag. I would fuck girls and leave them the next morning. I would treat them like absolute shit, not giving any fuck about their feelings or who they were. I didn't give a fuck about them. 

"I don't know what to do, fratello. Per favore, aiutatemi." (brother, please, help me.)

"You got to apologise first." I told him, "I would suggest speaking to our sister and Alex about this." 

He nodded, "I guess it's time to get ready." I look at the time, agreeing with him. Time had gone by very fast. I closed the lip of my pen, placing it along with my other pens before leaving the office. I walked down the hallway, stopping outside my sister's bedroom as I could hear the sounds of the two girls giggling. 

"Omg he's so sexy." I heard Alex say. She thought someone other than me was sexy? My hand moved to the handle, opening the door. The girl's were sat on Val's bed, their back's facing me. 

"Who's sexy?" I said, they both jumped up in shock. 

"OMG Leo, you scared us." Val says. 

"I don't care." I glared, I looked towards Alex, "Who did you say Is sexy principessa." 

"No one." She mutters. 

"Don't lie to me," I say walking up to her. 

"Ryan Reynolds." She mutters once again. 

"Who is that?" I scoff. How could she think someone else was sexier than me?

"You're living under a rock Leo, how can you not know who that is?" Val says in shock. 

I glare at her direction, "was anyone speaking to you?" 

I turn my attention back to Alex, her face was covered in make up, but you could still see the small freckles on her nose. She looked beautiful. Her long brown hair was pinned up into a low messy bun, with strands framing her face. "If you think this Richard Reynolds guy is sexy, then I say Mila Kunis is sexier than you." I say. 

"That's fine, because she is in fact a fucking goddess." Alexandria laughs. 

Well there goes my plan of making her jealous. I glare down at her, "I'm going to get ready." I say, pressing a kiss onto her forehead, before making my way back towards my room. 

-ALEXANDRIA- 

"What are you fucking wearing?" I gasped as I met eyes with Micah. The man was dressed in a blue and white suit which had snowflakes printed on them. (as below)

"I look sexy actually." He smiled, giving Val and I a twirl. "All the ladies are going to love it." 

"I think you're going to scare them away with that." Val says. 

"I'm not coming anywhere near you tonight, I don't want to be associated with that outfit." I give him a look before walking away. 

I was dressed in a long light blue dress, which had small roses on the bodice. it also had a slit going up the left side, exposing my entire leg. I had paired the outfit with simple white heels. Lana and I had planned this ball for the past few weeks. We had settled for a white and light Blue theme. I made my way around the ballroom, trying to find Leo or my own family. 

"Alex." I turned around, coming face to face with Aiden. 

"Omg Aiden," I ran towards him, pulling him into a hug, "I missed you." I hadn't seen my entire family since I was in the hospital and that was weeks ago, well apart from my father. He didn't come see me once. 

"Mama." I say, pulling my mother into a hug, then moving onto Aria. "Where's papa?" 

Mama looked at me with a sad expression, i looked at my siblings who had the same expression. "He's on a trip." Mama quickly blurted. I knew she was lying. I could tell by all their expressions. 

"How's Rylee?" I ask Aiden, suddenly remembering how he liked the receptionist at dad's company. 

"We went on a few dates." He blushes. 

"He does not stop talking about her." Aria says. 

"Shut up." Aiden glares. 

"Aiden don't be mean." Mama says. 

"There you are." I hear Leo say as his arm wraps around my waist. "I've been looking everywhere for you." 

"Leo, it's nice to see you again." Mama says, hugging him. 

"It's nice to see you too Mrs Anderson." Leo says, pulling away before wrapping his arm around me again. 

"I've told you so many times, call me Julia." Mama scolds. 

                                                                                         ***

"what's going on?" I ask mama as I pull her to the side.

"what do you mean?" she says. 

"Mama don't do this, I saw all 3 of your faces when I asked about dad." I stand with my arms crossed. 

Mama bursts into tears, "He's got cancer, your father has cancer." 

"What?" I whisper, I could feel the tears escaping my eyes. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5M 72.5K 48
"What did you do?" Nathan voice make me jump, he was standing right behind me. I turn around slightly to face his towering frame at me, "Nothing, it'...
1.5M 46.5K 46
"Jellyface" A deep voice stopped me. A deep sexy voice if I may add. My body straighten up. My mind went blank. I wait for what happen next. "You can...
1M 41.8K 48
"Now since we are done with the introductions I have a question. Are you sure about this marriage?" I nodded "I am." He scoffed and leaned against th...
813K 12.8K 64
ꨄthe mob boss and his maidꨄ •• "I'm sorry Leo." I exclaim. "Your not." He growls, grabbing onto my ankles dragging me down towards the edge of the be...