My Werewolf Neighbours

By MissLulu004

When Melissa and her mother move into a new town, they do not expect to have such otherworldly neighbours. We... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 25

143 7 1
By MissLulu004

"You look gorgeous, Darling." Mom cooed as I walked into the room. I had on a pair of blue, high waisted skinny jeans, a white crop top, a waist length denim jacket and a pair of white sneakers. A pair of hoop earrings adorned my ears as some light mascara and eyeliner made my dark eyes pop. My transparent lipgloss did miracles as it made my lips shine. Lastly, a round, blue bag completed my look. It had my cellphone, my purse and my keys.

"Thanks, you look beautiful too, Mom." I smiled. She had on a simple royal blue, knee length bodycon dress with a black belt and matching black stilettos. Her straight up braids were spun in a bun on the top of her head. A silver necklace with a ring hung from her neck and matched her silver, small hoop earrings. A small black clutch was in her hand whereas I had my small bag hung over my shoulder.

Coincidentally, we were both going out today, but unlike me, she was going out on a date whereas I was going out on an outing...I think.

A gentle knock on the door had us snapping our attention toward it.

"I'll go get it." Mom softly smiled before strutting over towards the door and opening it to reveal a matching Damian. His full, royal blue suit, black shirt and bow tie complemented my mother's blue and black outfit. His blond curls were neatly gelled back as he wore a silver watch and a matching smiling. A bouquet of red roses was held in his hand as he lovingly smiled at my mother.

"For you, my Love." He smiled at her as he leaned down to plant a sweet kiss on her red lips before handing her the flowers.

"Awe," Mom smiled, "Thanks Baby. Come in while I put these in a vase."

She moved away and let him walk in while she made her way toward the kitchen sink.

"Hey Princess," Damian greeted as he walked in with a single rose in his hand which he offered me. "Is there anyone I need to go Alpha on tonight?"

I gently took the flower in my hand while shaking my head with a small giggle.

"No," I reassured with a small chuckle, "Thank you." I gestured to the flower.

"Of course, Sweetheart." He smiled back.

The familiar sound of a knock on the door had me smiling at my mom as she turned to me with a knowing smile.

"I'll get it." I gestured to the door as I handed Mom my flower on the way there. I gently pulled the door open to reveal two equally handsome, gorgeously smiling men. Nolan's dimples were popped out for the world to see while Zane's pearly whites were shining for the world to envy.

They both had a pair of blue jeans on, but Zane had on a black button down shirt with its sleeves rolled up to his elbows and his first two buttons open to reveal some flesh. Nolan on the other had on a white button down shirt and a denim jacket to match. Their hair was equally messy, but their smiles different. Whereas Nolan's was sweet and reassuring, Zane's was confident and naughty.

"My love, you look radiant." Nolan shook his head in awe.

"Thank you," I lightly laughed. "You both look handsome."

"Not as gorgeous as you, Angel." Zane wolf whistled.

"And these are for you." Nolan smiled as they simultaneously brought their hands forward. A quiet gasp left my lips as I looked at the gifts in their hands. Zane held a very full looking, medium sized gift bag while Nolan held a large bouquet of pastel and red roses.

"Thank you," I smiled at them with awe and gratitude, "You guys really shouldn't have." I shyly muttered.

"Maybe, but we wanted to." Zane smiled as they simultaneously brought the gifts forward.

I shyly smiled as I took hold of the items.

"Come on in while I put these away." I indicated into the open space before walking in and allowing them to follow behind me.

"Oh my," Mom chuckled, "I'm thinking we're going to need another vase." She lightly laughed as she started searching the kitchen for another one.

Damian merely nodded at the two men behind me with what looked like approval.

"Thanks Mom." I smiled at her as I made my way over to her. She filled the empty vase with water and turned toward the counter. I placed my bag on the counter in front of me and waited patiently with the bouquet in hand.

"I would say they are doing well." She whispered throwing in a quick wink for emphasis as I stopped next to her.

"Mom." I quietly whined in embarrassment.

"What? I only want what's best for you, Sweetheart. That's all." She innocently shrugged as she moved away to let me uncover the bouquet and place it in the vase.

"Anyway, we better be heading out. We have a dinner reservation to catch." Damian winked at Mom. I playfully rolled my eyes at them just as Nole and Zane smiled knowingly at me.

"You're right," Mom agreed as she pressed her cheek to mine and snapped her lips in a kiss while being careful of her lipstick. "Please lock up when you leave?"

"I will." I smiled at her. She winked at me before grabbing her clutch from the counter and making her way over to Damian. He immediately opened his arm for her before wrapping it around her waist.

"I'm trusting you boys to take care of her." Damian firmly uttered.

"Yes Sir." Zane and Nolan simultaneously responded.

"Damian." I pouted. I have a hard time with Mom and now I have Damian too. Why didn't anyone ever tell me that having two parents means twice the trouble.

"I'm sorry, Princess, but I don't trust anyone with you and your mother." Damian apologetically smiled.

I lightly chuckled and shook my head before reassuring him,"I'll be fine, Damian. Don't worry. I might have not done any self defensive, but I'm sure I can throw a neat punch or kick if I ever need to." I reassured.

Concern immediately marred his features as Mom tried ushering him towards the door. The man is a true worrier, he's much worse than Mom and she is on her own level.

"She'll be fine," Mom quietly reassured as they made their way toward the door. "Guys, please take care of her." Mom smiled as they reached the door.

"If I see a single scratch on her..." Damian threatened before Mom managed to shove him out of the door and making sure to lock it behind her.

"I wouldn't expect any less from an Alpha." Zane nodded.

"So all Alphas are this protective?" I curiously asked as I grabbed my bag from the counter and made my way over to the two men.

"Pretty much," Nolan nodded, "If an Alpha was to act otherwise, we would all assume they do not accept their daughter which would be almost unheard of."

"It's clear that the Alpha sees you as someone very dear to him, mate." Zane softly smiled at me.

"I guess." I whispered. I didn't know how to feel about that little piece of information to be honest. A huge part of me believed them, but another just couldn't accept everything so easily. I guess I had grown so much to not having a father that the prospect of having one and probably losing them or having them only tolerating me because of their unborn child is scary to me. I don't want to be discarded when the time has come and I don't want to be a burden on Damian or his relationship with my mother because deep down I know that his intentions towards me are genuine. I guess I just don't want to be a burden or to get hurt.

"Let's not think about this too much for tonight," Nolan apologetically smiled at me. "It's our first date so we should start it with good memories."

"Agreed," Zane nodded in agreement as he stepped over to my side and placed his hand on the small of my back. "We just want you to be happy tonight and all other days, of course."

"Thank you." I let out a deep breath before softly smiling at them.

Zane quietly leaned down and pressed a quick peck on my cheek before guiding me towards the door with Nolan walking ahead of us.

"I say we should get out of here while the night is still young. We have a lot to do and barely much time to do it all." He winked at me as Nolan and opened the door and allowed Zane and I to walk through.

"And what is all that we have to do?" I curiously asked as I openedy bag and stuck my hand in the small component in search for the keys. Thanks to the slight emptiness and smallness of the bag, my fingers caressed a hard and cold metal before long. I inwardly smiled in victory as I pulled the keys out and handed them to Nolan so he could lock the door.

"That's a surprise, Sweetheart." Nolan chuckled in amusement as he turned around and handed me the keys so I could safely tuck them away in my bag again. I carefully slung the bag over my shoulder before two large hands took hold of mine. One was soft and the other was calloused and firm. I'll let you guess which belonged to who.

We peacefully made our way over while enjoying the brief moment out as the sun set above us. That's one of the things I enjoy with summer. The days are longer than the nights which gives you more hours to enjoy life.

Zane pulled out a pair of carkeys and pressed a button to open their garage. For the first time ever, I got a view of the garage and inside parked two cars. Nolan's red Toyota and a silver Jaguar. I don't know what car model it is, but it looked very fancy. I think it's safe to assume that the Jaguar belonged to Zane.

"Come on, Love," Zane gently nudged, knocking me from my thoughts and allowing my feet to move forward."What do you think?" He nervously asked me.

"I think it's gorgeous." I smiled reassuringly. It's a bit flashy, I guess, but there's nothing wrong with that. In fact, I'd say it suits him besides, if your taste is expensive and you have the means, go for it. He earned the money anyway, so it's okay to get at least one of your favourite things even if that thing is probably worth more than a thousand of my houses.

"Where would you like to sit, the passenger seat or the backseat?" Nolan asked.

"I'll go with the back." I immediately responded.

"Why does it feel like my driving isn't trusted?" Zane pouted. A genuine concern swirled in his green eyes that filled me with guilt as I urgently shot to clear everything up.

"No! I just prefer the backseat, I promise," I reassured as I gently squeezed his hand. "Okay, I'll sit in the passenger seat if it makes you happy." I negotiated.

"Babe, I don't want you to feel pressured into doing anything. If you prefer the backseat, then I have no problem." He softly reassured as he lifted our intertwined hands and pressed a gentle kiss on the back of my hand.

The gentle brush of a hand slipping from mine before the sound of a door opening had us turning towards the car as a chill went through my hand.

"Are you two coming?" Nolan grinned from the backseat before he closed the door.

"I think Nole just made that decision for us." I giggled.

"You think?" Zane chuckled as he guided me towards the passenger seat and opened the door for me. "May I?" He offered me assistance into the car.

"Sure." I gave confirmation. Soon after, a pair of hands were gently grasping my hips as he hoisted me up into the car.

With a suggestive wink, he closed the door and made his way across the car.

"This trip is starting on a good note already." Nolan teased before the sound of a belt being buckled filled my ears.

Is it?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 366 32
Just a simple cliche love story of a human and a werewolf. True love is rarely found and if it is found, it's hard to live without the other. We all...
138 0 16
A werewolf love story with a sweet little kiss.
3M 76.3K 30
Rochelle has moved multiple times after her mother's passing due to her father's suffering of his loss. After finding a new job in the city of Black...
34K 1.1K 40
All wolves find their mates eventually, willingly or otherwise. Jenna has been dreading the moment she meets hers for as long as she can remember. To...