The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 16

12.1K 169 149
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

Issei: Shit and I wanted a quiet day - getting up from the corner of the room.

Serafall: Issei, you need to relax, it's just my mother and father, try not to be nervous? - leaning back in her chair, preparing to deal with her parents.

Issei: I guess you're right, the truth is they were going to find out at some point - sitting in the chair next to Serafall - but it will be problematic.

Xavier (Lord Sitri): Hello Zeoticus - entering the room.

Sophitia (Lady Sitri): Hello Venelana - greeting the matriarch in a friendly tone, following her husband into the room.

Zeoticus: Greetings, Xavier - getting up from his seat to offer a handshake to his fellow patriarch.

Richard (Lord Phenex): How are you all? - entering after the Sitri patriarchs.

Venelana: We're fine, all is well, not much has happened - accompanying her husband to greet the fellow clan leaders, of course with all that has happened since last night, the Gremory matriarch was feeling on a different level.

Diana (Lady Phenex): Oh, hello Issei - greeting the teenager kindly, but there was a slight tint of sadness.

At that moment, the other 3 visitors noticed Issei, who just looked on and waved, while he seemed calm on the outside, he was mentally freaking out on the inside.

Ddraig: Calm down, partner

Issei: 'You're not the one, who has to deal with your mate's parents'

Ddraig: And who are you partnered with?

Issei: 'What?'

Ddraig: Who are you partnered with? Whom do you share your titles with?

Issei: 'The Oppai Dragon?' - a little confused

Ddraig: Our other title - a little angry at the mention of the soon to be former nickname.

Issei: 'The Red Dragon of Domination'

Ddraig: Good, good, so quit your bitching and dominate the situation - sitting back and letting Issei handle the situation.

So with the quick peptalk and confidence that his partner instilled in him, Issei responded back to the greetings.

Issei: Hello Lord Phenex, Lady Phenex - turning his attention to the Sitri patriarchs - ... my in-laws - smiling confidently and from the corner of his eye, he sees Serafall raise her eyebrow at him.

Serafall: 'He's got some balls' - but then she remembered last night - 'Yeah, he does' - a smirk of her own forming on her face.

Issei: 'I think I handled that pretty well'

Ddraig: I knew you were reckless, but I must say, that was bold

The Sitri patriarchs were surprised at what they were just called, when they turned to Serafall, they could see a change. Her aura did not seem to have that childlike quality as before, now it is mature and serious, along with the power that it held.

Richard: What do you mean your in-laws? - turning to Issei, surprised and confused.

Venelana: Ise, you ruined the surprise - annoyed because Issei took her thunder.

Issei: Well, someone had to say, might as well be me - if he looked in his "mother's" direction, he would have possibly experienced the death stare, she was sending his way.

Serafall: Well, that was direct - feigning annoyance, but keeping herself from laughing.

Issei: Well, I had to dominate the situation

Serafall: I guess you did that and got right to the point - rubbing his cheek affectionately before giving him a tender kiss.

Xavier, in disbelief: Zeoticus - perplexed at the scene before him.

Sophitia: I can't believe it - covering her mouth in shock.

Odin: Haha, it seems that they forgot that we were here - nodding to the couple that was still kissing.

Richard: Could you explain to me what's going on?

Diana: Yes but before that... - pointing to the still kissing couple - we should probably separate them, don't you think?

Sirzechs: Yes, you're correct - clearing his throat - Issei!

Issei: Yes? - separating from Serafall, who glared at Sirzechs for ruining her time, the Maou Lucifer did feel a slight shiver go down his spine.

Ajuka: You forgot that we are still here

Milicas: It's true, Issei-nii - nodding in agreement with the Maou Beezlebub.

Serafall: Ah, forgive me - giving a bow as best as she could from within her wheelchair, embarrassed that she let her repressed lust begin to take over.

Sophitia:Well, you have a lot to explain - coming out of her shock.

Issei: I, er, yeah, I guess so - a little nervous about the explanation to come.

Xavier: You damn dragon, how dare you do that to my daughter! - going after Issei with a great thirst for blood, while the aforementioned ran for his life.

Venelana: Oh, Xavier, keep him alive for me, he still needs to be punished - despite the smile on her face, they could tell that she was serious.

Issei: But Okaa-san! - shocked by his mother's "betrayal"

Venelana: Ah, ah, ah, you ruined your mother's surprise, so you must pay the price.

Issei: Damn it - dodging a water spell aimed at him

Venelana: Try to survive, dear - amused by her son's predicament

15 MINUTES LATER.

Xavier: I see, well, Issei, I give you permission to be with my daughter - proud of having his daughter back.

Sophitia: I say the same - crying a little for this new union and seeing the maturity that her daughter now possesses.

Richard: Well, they didn't waste time - with a little mockery, but glad that Issei was moving on to people that appreciate him and value him.

Diana: Honey! -giving him a nudge to the ribs.

Venelana: Yes, I heard the news two times but it's still incredible - excited about how Issei and Serafall bonded

Issei: Yes and now that we're finished talking about it, there are 3 things that I want to talk about with those present - his voice was serious and despite his sickly appearance, he demanded attention.

Serafall: Hmm? You didn't tell me you wanted to say something - confused by what Issei had to say.

Issei: Because I wanted everyone to listen, I don't want to repeat myself - his tone was still serious, which made others see something new in Issei.

Sirzechs: We're ready to listen and we will be supportive of what you have to say - thinking to himself - 'His tone is similar to mine, you really have grown, Issei, maybe my plan will still come to fruition after all.'

Odin: I agree - calm, but curious of what the boy had to say.

Ajuka: You can count on my support as well

The clan leaders nodded and sat down, seeing that Issei was very serious.

Issei: Well, first, as you know I will be gone for a few months to a year, I want the high council to know why I left and you can make it known to the public and the other factions as well

Ajuka: That is fine, but why such a time length?

Issei: You know my reasons, but also I'd like to move on into the 3rd year of my school and finish my education

Ajuka: I understand

Venelana: Anything else?

Issei: Secondly, I want the Oppai Dragon money that has been collected to be split up, 65% can be distributed among the girls, the Hyoudou, and Azazel. 25%, if possible, I'd like to invest in the rebuilding of Sona's school, Auros Academy and the last 10%, I'd like to be given to the younger Saji siblings, those children shouldn't suffer for their brother's actions. I'd also like the Oppai Dragon show to be canceled within a year from today.

Serafall: What!? - she was confused, perplexed and astonished at what Issei wanted to do with the money.

Odin: Boy, that money is yours.

Issei: I know, but a large part is theirs, after all, they had characters on the show and the crow was a producer, so they can have their share, something tells me they're going to need it.

Issei: Lastly, I want any punishment they give them to be in effect when they try to seek me.

Richard: Shouldn't you want it to be done as quickly as possible? - confused by why it should be prolonged.

Issei: Easy, if they find out that they're exposed, they will look for me and I haven't prepared myself.

Sirzechs: But you just have to deny them, nothing more.

Issei: And they would begin to bother you, Ajuka, or Serafall and I think you've had enough of your sister's pathetic tantrums.

Sirzechs: It's true and that is my fault for spoiling her, forgive me.

Issei: What's done is done, don't apologize for another's careless actions.

Zeoticus: Since that money will go to them, all economic help from the Gremory family will be canceled indefinitely.

Richard: I'd say the same, the Phenex family will cease to offer "them" support.

Sirzechs: From today, every economic remuneration of all aid, contract to them will be confiscated, all titles will be rescinded and all they will have will be that money and nothing else - speaking in agreement of the clan leaders.

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement, but also thought that Issei was too good for them. Except Serafall, who saw, while pondering what Issei was planning, until she noticed the slight smirk on his lips.

Serafall: 'So it's a smokescreen. He only gave them money, so he continues to fulfill what he intends to do in peace, while we decide the punishment. He's using their impulsive nature against them, which will help lead them to their punishment, when they do realize where the money came from.'

Issei: 'This came out better than I thought.'

Ddraig: I'd say, using the Oppai Dragon money as a smokescreen for you to train in peace, impressive.

Issei: Well, that is all, is there anything you want to know

Sirzechs: Yes, Issei. When do you leave?

Issei: After this meeting - waving it off as if it was nothing.

Odin: I see - being left in thought.

Issei: Why?

Ajuka: Did you forget what you wanted to ask me? - taking out about 7 mountains of books from several magic circles.

Issei: Oh, I did forget - remembering the books that he planned to ask for before his encounter with the Hyoudou.

Ajuka, chuckling: It's good that I saw your memories, so I could retrieve everything you wanted to ask and while Shemhazai could not get you Azazel's notes about sacred gears, since it was his lab, where he was doing "that", he and Baraquiel got something better, these are notes by Satanael, a former cadre, you may also learn about the artificial sacred gears that he distributed long ago, he called them Teigus, according to those two, Satanael was more proficient than Azazel in the knowledge of sacred gears. These are only copies of the notes, they didn't want to make Azazel suspicious. If you want to learn more about Satanael, I suggest you visit Tobio, he and his team may know more, since they faced him. Also Sairaorg's rook, Ladora Buné, provided a book from his clan, it should be of more use, when you recover your dragonic powers.

Issei: I see, thank you - getting up and putting away the books.

Sirzechs: I also have some things for you and a gift from Tannin - taking out a box as big as Issei's head.

Issei: Oji-san? What is it?

Sirzechs: Well, it's not much but in case, you do get into trouble, here's 10 bottles of phoenix tears and from Tannin, these daggers that he had forged from a chipped scale and claw from Great Red, when he challenged him years ago, but was ignored and infused with Tannin's own power - pulling forth two daggers with the blades that were blood-red and were made from dragon bones, they also emitted immense draconic energy - my other gift will be given, when you return.

Issei: Thank you - taking the box and storing the materials in his storage space.

Ddraig: 'These daggers would bode well for the assimilation' - extracting a bit of power from the daggers to unite with the Boosted Gear.

Zeoticus: Venelana and I also have something for you, Reynaldo - calling for the servant.

Reynaldo entered the room with a box in his hands and gave it to Issei.

Issei: What is this? - opening the box to see several clothes, along with a wine-red coat or rather, crimson coat that was folded, it reminded him of Ddraig's scales and had black plating on where the shoulders would be positioned.

Note: Think of Genesis Rhapsodos' coat from Final Fantasy VII

Zeoticus: In addition to some clothes, we named the coat, the Shroud of the Conqueror, it seemed befitting, since with how you have been able to best all of our enemies and how you fought on the battlefield, it seemed like the right name. When you put magic power in it its hardness can be equal to that of the scales of a high-class dragon, we had a little assistance from Tannin and the other dragons to determine its durability - proud of the accomplishment that he and his wife developed, originally, it was supposed to be given to Issei, when he married Rias, but due to the events that have transpired, that won't happen and they didn't want to mention it either, today was a day of celebration of sorts.

Issei: It's incredible - in awe as he felt the coat in the box, it was something that was befitting of a high-class devil or even an ultimate-class devil, it sounded like it would make one look powerful, making a mental note to wear it for presentation, when he returns, he wanted his parents to see him wear their gift.

Richard: On our part, here are 20 phoenix tears - giving the box to Issei.

Issei: Thank you - kindly accepting the gift.

Sophitia: For our part, the Sitri clan offer you this - conjuring a mountain of books and a giant box of bottles with colored liquids.

Issei: Thank you, but what are they?

Xavier: These are the best medical books of the Underworld. And the bottles are tablet medicines - proud of his clan's work.

Issei: Amazing - astonished by what was before him, but on the inside, he was thinking - 'I am so getting someone intelligent, if I form a team, I am by no means a doctor, but it wouldn't hurt to study more things.'

Odin: Don't forget me - giving a giant book to Issei - this book was written by me, it's a copy that contains all my knowledge of demonic, holy, human and god magic and each of the runes that there are - also proud of himself and what he has accomplished.

Issei: Thi... this is incredible - going through the book of what he could possibly learn from it - 'I am going to have to visit Tobio and Lavinia after all, she's the best mage that I know of, unless...'

Ddraig: Partner, we don't know if they know what the bastard of Lucifer or the crow has done and the only way to find out is to visit them.

Issei: 'You're right, but this gives me an opportunity as well, now that I think about it.'

Ddraig: And what's that?

Issei: 'I'm going to form a team, while I'm out there, we'll talk more about it later.' - returning back to reality.

Odin: Hahaha, it's nothing, only the best for all that you've done, boy - noticing Issei was talking to Ddraig, but leaned in and whispered to Issei - I'll find you another woman as well, hehe - with a perverted giggle.

Serafall could only raise an eyebrow as to what Odin was telling her betrothed, but considering Issei's laugh at the god's antics, it shouldn't be something for her to worry about.

Sirzechs: Michael said he will give you some things when you come back as he has some issues to attend to in Heaven.

Milicas: Issei-nii, you should store that bottle before you break it- watching Issei sort the gifts.

After storing everything in his space within the Boosted Gear, Issei stayed to talk about casual things for about 2 hours, until the time had come to leave.

Issei: Well, it was good to talk with you - getting up from his chair.

Odin: It's time right?

Issei: Yeah, honestly, it was a mistake to be reincarnated again after Great Red made this body. I wanted to help her achieve her dream but I will not die for them again, not anymore, they once again didn't care about my feelings, so there's no need for me to care about theirs.

Ajuka: Ddraig-san said, if you took the pawn pieces out, they would kill you instantly because your power would be unbalanced.

Issei: That's true, but this is my one shot and I will take it - showing no nervousness, he wasn't going to back down now.

Everyone got up and hugged Issei one by one, until Serafall was the last one.

Serafall: How do we know if you survived the ritual? - her eyes showing the sadness that she felt of the possibility of losing Issei as she held onto his shoulders to keep him in place.

Issei: Easy, I will send you the pieces when I finish, so don't worry, remember my promise, I will get stronger and I will survive - looking back at her with determination.

Serafall: Very well, but I will miss you - bringing him back into her embrace.

Issei: I will miss you as well, stay beautiful. - giving her a quick kiss before separating from her - Well, it's time - making a magic circle to transport him to his destination.

Zeoticus: Good luck - smiling at his surrogate son .

Venelana: Take care of yourself, sochi - crying a little, since she spent such a short time with him.

Sirzechs: Be mindful of your surroundings - in a kind tone.

Ajuka: Be sure to study a lot - smiling as well.

Grayfia: Also train your body, but be sure to rest and not overdo it - in a serious tone, but if one looked closely, she had a small smile on her face.

Milicas: Goodbye Issei-nii - hugging Grayfia, but with some tears in his eyes.

Xavier: Don't you dare die, I don't want my daughter to be left alone - just as serious as the head maid of the Gremory clan.

Sophitia: Try to come back soon - smiling softly at her new son-in-law.

Richard: Don't use those tears sloppily.

Diana: I hope everything goes well for you - hugging her husband's side.

Odin: I hope you don't leave your perversion - with a smile.

Issei: Haha, you know Odin-sama, sometimes I feel like that perversion is what put me in this mess, but it's not up to me, whether I have it or not, if I do, it will be for those that appreciate me for who I am and actually value me as a person, not as a toy - with a smile, but discreetly was looking at Serafall - by the way, someone's going to have to tell Sona that I will be absent from my studies, which means she's going to have to come up with some lie, since, unfortunately, Rossweisse is my homeroom teacher and if possible, can someone remove the Hyoudou surname as well, since they're so "ashamed" of me, best to cut all ties with them, I'll come up with a new one when I return. - rubbing the back of his head, chuckling nervously at the things he almost forgot.

Serafall: I will look into it, farewell...my sweetheart - looking at him with a smile that he will keep etched in his mind until he sees her again.

Issei: Haha, of course - he almost forgot that Sona was her sister, but seeing her serious side, it made sense that she would inform the student council president of his absence - well, goodbye, Odin-sama, Lord Sitri-sama, Lady Sitri-sama, Lord Phenex-sama, Lady Phenex-sama, Beezlebub-sama - speaking respectfully to the patriarchs and leaders, before addressing the rest of them - goodbye otouto, Sirzechs-nii, Ane, goodbye Sera-chan - with a smile before looking to the last people of the room - goodbye otou-sama, okaa-sama - as he disappeared into the magic circle with a smile on his face.

For Zeoticus and Venelana, tears rolled down their eyes as while Zeoticus was used to be called "old man", but never by the title of father from Issei, but Venelana, despite being called "mother" before, it still causes her to tear up a little.

Venelana: Goodbye, my son - smiling with happiness, remembering his face as he left for his journey, a smile she will never forget and a smile she hopes to see again.

SOMEWHERE IN THE HUMAN WORLD.

Issei appeared in a rather beautiful place, but when he arrived, a shrill sound pierced his ears, along with the sound of rushing water.

Issei: Oi Ddraig, where are we? - taking Sirzechs' advice and being mindful of his surroundings as he looked around the environment, covering his ears from the sound.

Ddraig: "We are at the Angel Falls in Venezuela."

Issei turned and saw a large waterfall that was generating the sound.

Issei: It's beautiful - removing his hands from his ears, embracing the sound of the rushing water as he watched the water fall from the cliffs.

Ddraig: "Yes, it is" - in agreement with Issei.

Issei: And what are we doing in Venezuela? - never taking his eyes off the waterfall.

Ddraig: "Here is where we'll find the crystallized dragon heart."

Issei: I see - getting serious, knowing that the key to end his suffering was here.

Ddraig: "Walk towards the waterfall, you should find a lake."

Issei: Ok - walking to where he was instructed.

As Issei walked quietly, each step towards the falls, the sound of the water rushing increased, but instead of disturbing him, it gave him peace.

Issei, after walking a few minutes, got to where the falls ended and it looked like a lake. The light was retracting off the water, giving it a divine atmosphere.

Issei: So now what? - looking at the lake as it glistened.

Ddraig: "You have to enter"

Issei: Really?

Ddraig: "You'll see, just get in."

Issei: Ok - starting to take off his shirt.

After removing almost all his clothes, he prepared to enter the water.

Ddraig: "Now coat your body with a little of your magical power."

Issei: Alright.

Surrounding Issei's body was an aura that was blood red with black parts, but there were also some aspects of amber as well.

Ddraig: 'This amber, what is it? Is there a dormant power within you, partner? And why does it appear now?' - these were the thoughts going through the dragon's head as trying to understand this new presence.

Issei: Here we go - throwing himself into the water.

When Issei landed in the water, his whole body began to relax, it felt incredible and he felt more at ease. He began to notice how his energy was being pulled to the bottom, so he began to swim there. In order to prevent him from drowning, he quickly applied a small spell so as not to die from lack of oxygen.

He also amplified his sight, allowing Issei to see everything, the lake was full of fish, rocks ,something that looked like coral, it was a beautiful sight. He continued going further down, the route seemed infinite until he felt a pull in the change of direction to his left, so he followed it. As he swam in that direction, he noticed a feeling of entering a barrier. As he followed the pull, he entered a cave with large sharp rocks.

There were still fish in the cave, but they swam out of his way, as he swam deeper into the cave. He once again felt a change in direction, this time it was upwards, so he changed course and began to swim upwards.

As he was going up, he saw what looked like an air pocket of a dome. He reached the surface and arrived at a giant dome full of what looked like quartz, opal, and other rocks of many colors. Seeing as how he could breathe air, he disabled his water breathing spell and looked around, while wading in the water, seeing the form of pillars in each direction.

Issei: Wow - amazed by what he was seeing.

Ddraig: "I present to you the Cave of the Fallen Dragon." - though his tone was somber, rather than prideful.

Issei: What? Why is it called that?

Ddraig: "This place is the abode of the corpse of the first dragon that fell."

Issei: Seriously, for such a name, this place is incredible - seeing the beauty of the cave.

Ddraig: "Follow your aura, that will take you to a heart suitable for you."

Following Ddraig's instructions, Issei began to swim towards the direction where his aura took him. He reached a dirt road, so he got out of the water and began to walk to the depths of the cave.

In every part of the walls, there were hundreds, if not, thousands of incredible gems. There were colorful gems but his aura did not guide him to any of these stones, so he continued to advance deeper.

While walking, he saw how there was another open field so he increased his speed towards it. When he reached the field, he gasped in surprise because in the center of the field, there was a large, if not, gigantic dragon. The dragon seemed to be made of diamond and around it, there were gems of all kinds.

Ddraig: "I introduce to you, Saizen, the second dragon king, the diamond dragon."

Issei: The second dragon king? - impressed and a little confused.

Ddraig: "Yes, the first dragon that was deceived, the dragon that sacrificed himself so that the dragons that suffer the same as he did could advance and not die." - with a respectful tone to the dragon that suffered for others to prevail.

Issei: The first dragon to be deceived, he must have had a hard time - his tone was slightly sad, knowing that this dragon had given himself, so others could survive if they were deceived.

Ddraig: "Yes."

Issei: Hmm, my aura pulls me towards him - as he starts to walk towards the corpse of Saizen.

Issei approached one of the claws of Saizen and looking closer, he noticed how there was a gem under it.

It was a red gem, with many silver lines, it seemed that it had a smaller one under it.

Issei brought his hand closer to the gem, and touching it with his hand felt as all his turbulent feelings calmed down. It was as if his whole being was calm. When he tried to get the gem out, it came off as if nothing had happened.

The gem was in Issei's hand as he looked at it incredulously.

Issei: It's incredible - impressed and in awe of the gem.

Ddraig: "It's normal, because there is a special heart gem for each dragon that enters this cave."

Issei turned his gaze towards Saizen directly, and he gave the corpse a bow in the form of respect.

Issei: Thank you very much - paying his respects to the dragon.

As he was beginning to turn around to leave, something responded.

????: "You're welcome" - whispered the corpse.

Issei looked back at the corpse, seeing that it didn't change, he let out a sigh and proceeded to walk to the exit with the gem in hand.

A FEW MINUTES LATER.

Issei gradually left the lake with the sound of the waterfall in the background, returning to the spot where he left his clothes and sat down with his legs crossed and with the gem between his legs.

Issei: So now what? - without moving from his position and his gaze on the gem.

Ddraig: "You needed to do two things, the second would be to go to my cave and make the magic circle of the ritual."

Issei: And the first?.

Ddraig: "Well, you know that each dragon when it reaches a point of its existence can obtain a skill of an element of their own or of another type."

Issei: And what does it have to do with me?.

Ddraig: "As I told you, after the ritual, your dragon powers will be dormant, but I want to see if you are ready to get your own ability."

Issei: You think I'm ready for that?

Ddraig: "Yes, I believe in you" - his tone showing pride in his partner.

Issei: So what do I have to do? - gaining a little confidence.

Ddraig: "You have to go to your subconscious or you can call it your inner world. When you arrive, you have to look for the name of the skill and how to use it. In my case, it was diving in a volcano until my body was sheltered by the heat and lava. I had to take my mind away from the heat. When doing so, I arrived at a white plane where there was a plaque that explained everything about my Boost ability." -remembering his own test.

Issei: And what does the volcano have to do with your ability?

Ddraig: "The pressure of lava symbolizes the pressure on the body that is subjected by increasing its power, and heat is the heat that generates erratic energy by increasing its amount."

Issei: And how do you think my test would be? - looking at the lake.

Ddraig: "I don't know, it's different for every dragon."

Issei: And what do I do to enter into my inner world? - a little excited to obtain his own aura

Ddraig: "First, close your eyes" - Issei does so - Next, breathe and empty your mind completely, just focus on my voice - Issei follows Ddraig's instructions - now, concentrate on that void, look at the end of it, while listening to my voice - Issei concentrated on the void - the road will be difficult, you will discover things about yourself that you did not know. But remember... that... I... am here... for support - it was the last thing Issei heard from his partner.

Issei: Ddraig? - opening his eyes and seeing that he was in a city of black, gray and white.

Issei: I'm where I talked to Jiko - looking at the surroundings - but what happens to this place? It was burning before, but now it's... changed.

In the inner world, the houses and the park that Issei had seen the last time he had been here, there were millions of skyscrapers. Parts of earth were leafing through the air. But the most disconcerting thing was that everywhere there were cracks, on the ground, the houses and even on the sky and among those cracks were scorch marks.

Issei: So this is my inner world, that means my aura to be... - he was interrupted by a familiar voice.

Jiko: Hahaha, it was time eh - it was heard all over the world.

Issei: Jiko, where are you? - looking around for his "self".

Jiko: No, no, no, it won't be so easy, you have to look for me, little dragon - speaking mockingly as his voice rumbled all over the world.

Issei: ARE YOU SERIOUS? DO YOU THINK I CAN FIND YOU IN A FUCKING WORLD!!! - clearly livid at the task at hand.

Jiko: Easy, follow my voice.

Issei: So you are my test or something then?

Jiko: More or less, but if you don't hurry, you miss the party.

Issei: Alright then - gritting his teeth, both annoyed, but determined.

Issei ran forward to where the park was, when he arrived he saw from one side to the other but did not see anything strange.

Issei: JIKO!

Jiko: What?

Issei: Now what do I do, huh? - looking back and forth for something, anything.

Jiko: Hehe, do you see something that was not there the last time you came? - returning back to a mocking tone.

Issei: Something that was not... - trailing off, until he looked towards the front - .... that's it - seeing a statue somewhat far away.

Issei approached and opened his eyes when he saw that the statue was.

Issei: S.. sera-chan? - upon getting a closer look at seeing the statue.

Jiko: Beautiful isn't it? What you have to do is go down the stairs. I'm waiting for you - his tone becoming malicious.

Issei: What stai... - seeing that on one side of the statue, there is a staircase down - those stairs and headed to the stairs.

The only sounds heard were the steps as Issei went down them. After a few steps, the light outside from where he came disappeared and the place was completely black. The steps, walls, ceiling, everything was black. He continued to head down the stairs and the lower he got, the heavier the tension got.

Eventually, his sight came to see there were steps of another color the lower he got. These steps were gray, and when stepping on the top one, the place changed because now he was in a gray corridor, and out of nowhere, he began to hear something.

IN THE DEPTHS OF THE INNER WORLD.

Everything was dark until a light appeared, which under it was a black and white Issei. This Issei was dark and had a white suit.

Jiko: Well, it's time - walking a few steps to get what looked like a microphone.

Out of nowhere, several lights appeared and under them was a copy of Sirzechs, Zeoticus, and Michael. They wore dark suits and each of them had different musical instruments.

Jiko: Now let the show begin - smiling malevolently.

IN THE HALLWAY, WITH ISSEI.

In the corridor, many images appeared on the walls and from the ceiling, a melody began to be heard.

Issei just kept walking forward as the melody accompanied him.

Issei walked and came to the first image: It was him crying on the ground in the rain, the second was one of him hitting the ground again and again. The next one is him running to the house, the next one after that is of him with Rias in front, the next image is of him shouting at Rias loudly, the next one is him being slapped by Rias, the final image of this sequence was him hitting her in the stomach and backhanding her to the ground.

Issei: Perhaps it was better to have left you with Riser. I think I saved Riser from you and not the other way around. Actually, maybe I should have let Vali kill you that night at the factions meeting. I remember those words you said, you said you won't have regrets, you better hope so because I'm not saving you from this mess, I'm not your toy and you're on your own, I hope you can own up to the lives you destroyed, "Princess of Ruin."

The next set of images came and this was one from when he was in front of his room, the next one is from him entering the room, the one that follows is from him seeing them having sex with Vali, Gasper, Kiba, and Saji. The next one is him running with Ascalon active and stabbing Saji, Kiba, Vali, and Gasper as they were stunned by his presence and rendered useless. The next one is of him screaming at all the girls with tears in his eyes, the one that follows is of them getting up and confronting him. The final image of this series that follows him is of him activating the Boosted Gear and hitting Koneko who wanted to hit him.

Issei: You used to call me the worst, Koneko, but I never did what you did, I never betrayed anyone. I was once a pervert, but none of you ever paid attention, it seems. I accepted you all for all your flaws, but yet none of you had the decency to say you didn't love me, you had the audacity to do it in my own room. But then again, that house was never my house, I'll get my own and live freely, you all made your choices, so live with your sins and maybe some of you will become better, if you own up to them. I owned up to my sin of being a pervert, can you do the same?

The next image set came and it started off with an image of him in the armchair of his "house", then the next one was of his "parents" entering behind him, the image that follows is of him beating Gorou to the ground.

Next image was Miki screaming to see Issei hit Gorou again and again until his face looked like raw meat. The next image that follows is of the girls and the idiots appearing to try to control him. The image after that was Issei shoving Le Fay and Kuroka aside, creating holes in the wall as they tried to get him off of Gorou, the one that follows is him being hit by a lightning ray from Akeno but he gets up and slices her fallen angel wing off. Next image showed Vali being stabbed in the stomach by Issei as the energy of Ascalon rendered him useless. The image that follows was him taking Kiba's sword and stabbing him with his own blade. Next image was Gasper trying to stop Issei but quickly stabbed in the eyes, making him useless. The final image was Rias throwing a sphere of destruction, aiming for his left arm but he dodges it and swiftly decapitates her, a stunning outcome to all those in the image, except him.

Issei: Did they really think I wouldn't kill them, I learned my lesson with Raynare on that front. This time I confronted my problems head on, it's what I always did. I guess this is what I was feeling, when I said I could activate the Juggernaut Drive and not care about what happens. Kind of feels good to get that anger out, well, I guess I did when I broke Gorou's wrist, but I did warn him to get his hand off my shoulder. They thought they could control me, when they replaced me, well, joke's on them, I got better parents now - with a small smile, remembering those that cared about him.

The gray corridor ended and Issei's expression was of serenity and peace, it had not changed since he entered this corridor, he wasn't fazed by the images and his expression never changed when he reached the end of the corridor. He moved on, both with these images and this corridor and within 20 steps, he reached another corridor, only this one was black.

IN THE DEPTHS OF THE INNER WORLD.

Jiko: Oh, he passed the first test, well, onto the second - as he started to sing another song.

IN THE HALLWAY. WITH ISSEI.

Issei walked down the hall again and new images began to appear.

Issei saw an image of him on the side of the street seeing Kiba and Gasper with Irina, Xenovia and Gabriel. The next image was Issei hitting Gasper so hard that his fist went through Gasper from the back. The image to follow is Kiba turning but receives a blow in the face that sends him flying and landing with a sickening crunch. The next image is Issei looking at Irina, Xenovia, and Gabriel in an emotionless way as they remain in shock at the two deaths they witnessed. The next image was Issei hitting Xenovia in the face with a point blank Dragon Shot making her head explode. The image after that was Gabriel opening her wings, preparing to take to the sky, but Issei appeared behind her with malicious intent. The next image showed the aftermath of that confrontation with Issei holding the wings of Gabriel as she laid on the ground with a bleeding back and with a Boosted enhanced stomp, smashing his foot through her chest, ending her life. The next image showed Issei with a devilish smile, appearing in front of the shocked Irina. After that was the image of Issei embracing her, with the final one showing him squeezing her as Irina tried to separate them before she stopped moving as a crunch was heard from her ribcage caving in and piercing her heart and lungs. The Issei in the image dropped the body and smiled sadistically, looking at the corpses around him.

Issei: You said you would be my guardian angel, but where were you to protect me from this pain? Though I will take some of the blame for surrounding us with the wrong people, you were my first friend and nothing will ever change that, maybe in another life, we could be together, now I don't think that's possible, but I hope for a better future than this, not everyone deserves death.

The new set of images showed Issei in front of a door and then kicking the door so hard that it clears it. The image that follows is Issei seeing Penemue and Ross having sex with Azazel, then Azazel is trying to talk but Issei appears on top of him and crushes his head, splashing Penemue and Ross with Azazel's blood. The next image is Issei watching them while smiling malevolently and crying at the same time. The next image was Penemue trying to use magic but Issei stabs through her chest with Ascalon. The final image showed Ross, seeming to sober up and try to process what happened, scrambling away but Issei would grab her by the hair and cut her head off.

This was another saddening set of images for Issei to see.

Issei: I feel bad for killing Rossweisse like that, seems she was under the influence of alcohol - as he noticed the bottles of liquor around that he missed the first time around - I'm sorry for letting my anger take over, unfortunately, our relationship can be no longer, maybe we'll be acquaintances again. I know you'll take action for this and own up to it, you were always the mature one of the peerage. I wish you the best of luck.

The next set of images showed Issei grabbing Vali by the head and slamming it against the ground. The next one showed Vali trying to do something but Issei uses 10 Divides to render him defeated. The next image was Issei kicking Vali again and again before reaching down and snapping his neck to kill him. The next one showed Issei entering the Juggernaut Drive, grabbing the carcass of Vali and starting to fly. Next one was Issei in front of his "house", throwing the carcass through the door and then launching hundreds of attacks and destroying the house with everyone inside.

Issei: Hmm, am I always meant to destroy, a being of destruction, feeling empty inside and feeding only on hate, anger, and rage. I will admit, Vali had it coming, seems like I won, but it seems this is the darkness in me that I must face. Very well, then, I will take that darkness.

The images ended and Issei's expression changed but not with one of sadness, fear or even anger. He had a smile, not from seeing all the images, while it seemed that he had no remorse for what he did in the images, but he was actually looking forward to the challenge ahead.

Issei continued walking, with nothing else to see, he continued on until he reached the end of the corridor. Now in front of him was an immense staircase of gray and black color.

Issei: Oh, I'm getting to the end - the smile still present - 'It's time to end this.'

IN THE DEPTHS OF THE INNER WORLD.

Jiko: Hahahahaha - laughing uncontrollably - I did not expect that - while smiling maniacally, compared to Issei, who was anticipating the challenge.

Jiko: It seems that this test was not that difficult at all - looking towards a corner of the room - isn't that right, Issei? - speaking almost teasingly.

Issei: Some parts of it were funny, I won't deny that - still calm and smiling.

Jiko, smiling maniacally: And what are you looking for today, Issei?

Issei: You know what I come for - dropping his smile to a smirk and sending out his aura that was itching to kill and burning with a silent fury.

Jiko: Oh? It seems that the images awakened something in you? I wonder what that will be... - putting a finger on his chin - ... hmm, it did not wake up, it was always part of us, a malevolent instinct, an instinct to kill, a great evil is it not true?

Issei: Haha, I don't know what idiocy of great evil that you're talking about, but I will own it - still smiling.

Jiko: You don't see it, this test was to see your reaction to your own evil.

Issei: Yeah, I realized but someone who was very childish and wise told me to be as I am, so if I got some evil inside me, it does not affect me because I know who I am and that will not change..

Jiko: Haha, you know if this was a shonen, based on your actions in those images, you would be branded the villain

Issei: So? I was branded a pervert for almost all my life, to be branded a villain would be no different.

Jiko: Wow, it seems that this test helped you understand yourself better, not bad.

Issei: Yeah, could you stop with the games - unleashing his killer instinct towards Jiko - so tell me what I have to do to get my ability.

Jiko: Ok, guys, I'll handle this - informing the clones, who dissipated out of existence - and you should be prepared - approaching Issei - to get a skill , I could just tell you, since the answer was following you. However, you have the blood and flesh of Great Red, so the rules change - smiling like a kid in a candy store.

Issei: And? - a bit confused about the rule change.

Jiko: Easy - getting closer to Issei and putting his finger on Issei's forehead - you have to prove to me that you deserve it - applying strength on his finger and sending Issei flying backwards into a wall.

Issei: Agh!... Damn! - not only for the damage, but remembering when Vali did the same thing of placing his finger on Issei's forehead, when they first met face to face - 'Tch, that's what would have happened, yeah, not again, I'm taking what's mine and I gotta destroy whatever obstacle to do it.' - getting up from the wall moving towards Jiko.

Jiko: Haha, this will be fun - smiling like a psychopath.

Issei: Hmm, you vs me? - with his eyes glowing amber.

Jiko: Bingo - as he started to run towards Issei.

Jiko appeared in front of Issei and threw a strike towards Issei's face, who barely put his arms up to deflect some of the blow, but still flew back because of the force. Before Issei could crash into the wall again, Jiko appeared from above and gave him a hammer blow, sending him crashing into the ground instead.

Jiko: Here, there is no Boosted Gear but I can use the skills and the power of Great Red from the flesh that he bestowed unto you.

Issei: I see - smiling at the prospect of the challenge - 'So it makes sense, those images were the dreams of destruction that he conjured up, huh. And if he can use the power, I'll just have to use my own and besides this is my inner world.' - as his fist gained a slight amber glow around them, though he didn't notice.

Issei got up from the ground and flashed to appear beside Jiko, who was a bit surprised. Issei then threw a wild blow with his left fist towards Jiko's head, who was preparing to block it, however Issei switched stance and hit Jiko in the stomach, sending him crashing into the ceiling.

Jiko: 'Damn, he doesn't know he subconsciously used it.' - grimacing at the burns on his stomach that didn't seem to want to heal as he began to fall from the ceiling.

Issei put strength in his legs, developing a similar amber glow and jumped towards the falling Jiko and gave him an axe kick that Jiko took the brunt of the blow with his left shoulder and sent crashing to the ground.

Jiko grimaced again upon crashing twice, he quickly got up and caught Issei's right hand with his left, giving a slight wince from the pain of using the left shoulder so quickly, luckily the glow wasn't Issei's fist, it was still on his legs, leaving scorch marks where he stood.

Jiko: Haha, you won't hit me again - with a smile, trying to laugh off the pain.

Issei: And who decided that? - hitting Jiko in the stomach again, but with his left fist.

Jiko flew back into the walls, grimacing again at the pain in his stomach, knowing it was becoming a weak point for him. He was not able to get up fast enough as Issei took him and threw him in the air.

Jiko: 'Shit, he's learning' - seeing as how in the air, he was effectively defenseless as he received a kick to the chest throwing back into the ground.

Issei took a few seconds to catch his breath, but seeing Jiko get up again, he ran towards him, trying not to leave Jiko any breathing room.

Issei: 'For old times sake' - remembering his partner - Boost.

Issei's speed increased and he arrived in front of Jiko, transferring that amber aura to his fist, Jiko decided to counter with a crimson aura to his fist and both fists collided with each other, generating a huge gust of wind from the collision.

Jiko took advantage of Issei's distraction from the collison, and gave him a knee to the stomach, causing him to keel over and then hitting a blow to the back of Issei's head, sending him to the ground. Jiko then looked to stomp Issei's leg, while he was on the ground.

Issei shifted his body to prevent the stomp and kicked Jiko in the face, unfortunately, for Jiko, this leg had a small amber aura around it, causing small burns to the left side of his face, causing him to jump backwards taking distance from Issei, who quickly got up to prepare for another attack.

Jiko: Hey Issei, don't you want to fight with anything other than fists?

Issei: Like what? - being cautious, in case of another attack.

Jiko: Hmm, I don't know, but I will use this - putting his hand on the ground and drawing a sword.

Issei: Oh, well, I will just use this - as the amber aura seemed to form spiked brass knuckles

Jiko: How boring, why don't you use something else?

Issei: Nah, I'm good - with a smirk - 'Since he's like me, then his sword skills will be similar to mine, but I will have to get better with a sword.'

Jiko: Big words for a brat - frowning.

Issei began to jump towards Jiko, who prepared with his sword as Issei's aura covered brass knuckles struck the sword, Jiko jumped back from the strike and went for an overhead slash. Issei blocked the sword strike with his aura knuckles on his left hand and swung with his right hand to try and land a hit on Jiko, who quickly retreated and jumped back to avoid the hit.

Jiko quickly glanced at the sword and saw how there were two burn marks of where Issei made contact with the sword.

Jiko: 'So he can destroy metal as well, huh, and just by sheer contact, you definitely will leave a wake of complete destruction' - looking back at Issei, who was smiling and ran towards Jiko, who prepared to swing, which Issei dove to do a handstand and went in for a kick, which Jiko was initially dodged the leg, but as the leg passed by his face, he used a backhand slash with the sword to give cut to Issei's left calf.

Issei winced at the cut and spun on his hands and jumped back, landing on his feet with another wince due to the cut at the back of his leg. Both looked at each other before charging in. Jiko went for another slash at Issei's head, who crouched down to avoid a swing, and got into position where he could land a hit to Jiko's ribs with his right hand, but when connecting the blow, Jiko reversed the grip of his sword slashed upward, giving Issei a cut from Issei's left hip to his right shoulder. Jiko felt the blow to his ribs and began to bleed from his mouth.

Both backed away from each other as one had a cut on his chest and leg, while the other had slight burns on the left side of his face, his left hand had slight burns, but he had a major burn underneath his left arm with a wound that was cauterized from the heat of the aura knuckles.

Issei, taking advantage of the damage and enduring the pain in his leg and chest, charged forward with intent to end this fight as the aura from his right hand went to his left to enforce it. Jiko saw this and quickly crossed the sword in front of his chest and surrounded it with crimson energy as Issei's fist struck the blade.

There was a shattering sound as both weapons broke and both opponents fell to the ground, Jiko from the force of the blow and Issei from his momentum.

Issei, on the ground, taking deep breaths: Damn it! - upset with the outcome.

Jiko: Haha, you did well.

Issei: Then do I deserve to know my ability now? - annoyed as he turned towards Jiko.

Jiko: Oh, that's right, here, take - putting his finger from his burned left hand on Issei's forehead. In doing so, Issei felt a rush of information come to him.

Issei: Whoa - shocked by what he could do and the power he possessed.

Jiko: It's incredible, isn't it - looking back to the ceiling as both are still laying on the ground.

Issei: Yeah, but I can't let it consume me.

Jiko: Hehe, you'll be fine, just surround yourself with the right people and use it for the right reasons, you'll be alright, well, it's for you to go - touching Issei's forehead again, causing him to begin to disappear.

Issei: Goodbye - giving a nod to Jiko.

Jiko: Yeah, goodbye - with a small smile on his face as he looked towards the ceiling again - 'Yeah, you'll be alright.' and closing his eyes to rest from the battle.

BACK TO THE REAL WORLD. AT ANGEL FALLS.

Issei opened his eyes slowly and registered his surroundings, he was back at the falls.

Ddraig: "And how did you do?"

Issei: I think it's better to show you - getting up from his spot after feeling the ghost scar of the cut he received from Jiko on his chest in their fight.

He walked to a tree and put his hand on it and heard a whisper in his mind that told him to say the following, while focusing on the "inside" of the tree.

Issei: Taimatsu.

Out of nowhere, the tree combusted in flames for a few seconds, but the flames died down, but the tree did not look like it was burned, but it did look shriveled as it looked like a dead tree, not a burnt tree.

Ddraig: "What the..." - he stopped speaking as he noticed how Issei fell to the ground, spitting blood - "Are you an idiot, what do you think you're doing using your ability in your state."

Issei: Hehe, sorry, I forgot my body is weaker than it was in my inner world but you want me to explain it to you? - trying to change the subject, but noticed that his skin looked slightly less pale.

Ddraig: "Very well, explain."

Issei: My ability is called desolation, I can burn away one's vitality, in a spiritually way and take it for myself, but offensively... - he placed his hand back on the dead tree - Taimatsu.

The tree combusted again, but when the flames dissipated, there was nothing left but ashes, which flew off into the wind.

Ddraig: "Hmm, it's incredible, depending on how you use it" - thoughtful on the ability.

Issei: But that's not all - moving to collect some twigs and dried leaves and placing them in a small pile, now rather than his whole hand, he pointed his finger at the pile and concentrated on the power of desolation - Taimatsu.

The pile slowly lit on fire, burning the small pile of twigs and leaves. Issei quickly went to the lake and cupped his hands with water and got back to the pile before it all became ash and splashed it, however, the fire remained burning.

Ddraig: "What, water is meant to extinguish fire, so there's more to this ability, huh?"

Issei: Yeah, with the fire coated with the aura of desolation, it destroys what comes against it - as the fire turned the pile to ashes, Issei concentrated on the aura to remove it from the fire and stamped out the flames.

Ddraig: "Impressive, I'm sure you realized it, but your power is similar to that of the one you call your mother, but seems like you can take it to new heights. Seems like she was a good influence on you."

Issei: Haha, you're right - before he sat down, a bit tired.

Ddraig: "Before we leave, how about you recover a little"

Issei: Yeah, that seems like a good idea - laying back to ease his body.

1 HOUR LATER, IN THE CAVE OF BELZARD.

In the cave, a magic circle appeared from which a tired Issei came out.

Issei: Damn, an hour has already passed and I have not recovered

Ddraig: "That's easy to explain, you had never used this ability so you do not know how to adjust it to you."

Issei: How long did it take you to use your ability at full power? - starting to enter the cave.

Ddraig: "Hmmm, I think it was about 3 to 4 years." - remembering his own training.

Issei: Well - entering the first dome of the cave, which was the treasure room - I don't think I got that amount of time

Ddraig: "I would agree, considering that you have other aspects that you wish to train but you have to continue with the ritual."

Issei: It will be better to get it over with - a little scared, but determined.

Ddraig: "Well, go for the golden chalice with the mixture."

Issei went for the chalice, but when he saw it, the mixture inside was now white and had a texture that was similar to chalk.

Ddraig: "Now go to the room where you got the flower."

Issei walked among the treasures with the chalice and he entered through the door where he saw the oasis inside, he felt the magic around the place, remembering that time was slower here than in the outside world, but noticed something different, there was now a gigantic stone door, past the flowers.

Issei: Was this here before? - not remembering it, when he was searching for the flowers.

Ddraig: "This was my place to sleep, you could call it my old room, it was hidden for me by Belzard as for others to not desecrate where I lived."

Issei: So he brought it here, I mean you are the Welsh Dragon, so you would be more associated with Wales and we are in France."

Ddraig: "You would be correct, it took some time-space magic to bring it here, after he established this cave, so others would be looking in Wales for my cave, but it is actually here."

Issei: Smart, so what now? - looking at the chalice.

Ddraig: "Well, you have to take out a little of the mixture to be able to draw the circle" - as Issei entered through the stone doors to Ddraig's old room.

Issei with his finger felt the chalk mixture and then broke it into several pieces.

Issei: And what is the circle? - taking out a piece of chalk.

Ddraig: It will appear in your mind - speaking now into his partner's mind.

Issei: Hmm.... - concentrating, until an image appeared - what is this, Ddraig, you think that I can write this? - incredulous about the magic circle that he would have to draw.

Ddraig: Calm down, I'll help you - as he proceeds to instruct Issei about where to start.

Issei: Alright, here we go - listening to Ddraig's instructions.

90 MINUTES LATER.

Issei wiped his sweat while lying on the floor, 90 minutes of crouching down and turning back and forth made him even more tired than he was before.

Ddraig: Well, at least, it's finished - seeing the finished product of the magic circle that was drawn.

Issei: This thing was torture to do, so am I missing anything?

Ddraig: No, you have to enter and put the heart in the center and apply for your power for it to be able to start - his tone changed to a very serious one - but Issei, this does not compare to anything you experienced, best thing to compare it to would be from when you were dying from Samael's poison.

Issei: Shit, so it's going to be extremely painful, huh? - looking at the roof of the cave.

Ddraig: Very much, I am afraid - confirming Issei's suspicions - this process will first stabilize your energy, then begin to give you immense pain, then you will feel your soul break away from your body and each cell is twisted by pain. Then you will take out your feelings, one by one, and in the end, it will be much worse because you have to disconnect the power of Ophis and then take it out from your core, this is not a game because once you enter you will never be the same.

Issei: You think I'll change? - nervously looking at the circle.

Ddraig: No, I do not know, the only one who decides that is you. The answer you want is in your validation, not mine.

Issei: I guess that's true - taking out his heart gem and starting to walk towards the circle - well, the moment of truth, let's do this - entering the circle and almost reaching the center.

Ddraig: No matter what happens, I'm here.

Issei: Thank you, it's time - putting his heart gem in the center.

Ddraig: Good luck - proud of his friend, and bearer and nervous for what was about to happen.

Issei sighed, the only thing that was missing was to start the process was applying his power. He was afraid that he could not hide it but he gritted his teeth and then smiled for the reason why he was doing this and that he was prepared for this test and coated himself with his power which the circle absorbed and it began the greatest of hells for Issei.

When the power was absorbed, each line before white became blood red with some particles of black and amber, and out of nowhere, the heart gem rose in the air and so did Issei, but only a few inches from the ground, the outer circle began to glow and then become lit aflame, every second, Issei felt that the worst was coming as the outer circle started to spin, increasing its speed.

Each of the 8 small magic circles began to activate, one by one and the inner circle also lit aflame and began to rotate. The only thing missing was the diagram that looked like a star, which began to glow. Issei saw that the points at each end of that star had red and amber particles that came out to turn into something similar to needles.

Then the star twitched.

At that moment, all the needles went and pierced Issei.

Issei: AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issei screamed at the immense pain that came to him, when he was pierced through the legs, arms, torso, chest, neck, and head. The star moved a few centimeters again.

At that moment, the pain went through Issei, it was as if all his bones were breaking, but also disintegrating and then repairing itself and repeating the process over and over again. He tried to scream but his throat could not make a noise because another needle had pierced it. The star moved again, even with the immense pain in his body he felt as if his skin was burned with lava, as more needles entered his body. After that, he felt like his legs exploded, then his arms, then his chest. His brain is breaking apart, he felt that his consciousness could not go on but he couldn't leave nor did he have the will to pass out as the pain continued.

From a small circle came a bolt of lightning that pierced Issei, then a spear of darkness, another spear of light, a sword. Blades of different elements came through and each blow broke Issei's body or that was what he felt. Nothing but pain ran through his veins. It was as if acid entered his veins, he tried to twist, every vein in his body was marred, he tried to scream but he couldn't, and then came the muscles, the blood, every part was torture on his body as he felt like dying, his mind was broken, his spirit, broken, every muscle was broken, every bone too, his veins hurt like hell, his blood burned like lava but then came the pain from his tendons and brain .

Issei was feeling like his brain erupted, broke, exploded, froze, got electrocuted, and disappeared. Even under all that pain, he felt the need to scream and he did so loud that his throat broke.

Issei: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That scream was the representation of how his soul broke, his sense disappeared. His body died, he wanted it to end but there was still a long way to go, and when he thought that it was the end, a giant needle pierced his chest where his heart was, that needle connected with the heart gem.

Issei vomited a large amount of blood, his eyes cried blood, his ears dripped blood, his fingernails bled as well, but under all that came the extraction of feelings.

Issei: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Issei screamed when he felt how his soul was broken, his feelings came out. Rather, they felt like they were torn by a hot iron. His body trembled, his soul twisted. His feelings were disappearing but each one that disappeared hurt more, one by one. The pain was indescribable, Issei no longer screamed because he couldn't, his throat was ruptured, his body didn't respond to him, but it hurt, everything hurt. That was the only thought that was in Issei's already fragile mind. His own personality was no longer there, he felt alone, feeling that pain that no one could feel. His eyes lost their light, his skin lost color.

Lights of many colors passed through the needle that was through his heart, red, light purple, yellow, white, silver, gold, orange, black, blue, brown, purple, dark yellow, blue one with pink flashes, most colors turned gray and disappeared, a few became faded and one stayed lit and returned to Issei's heart.

Issei felt how the needle in his heart receded, but out of nowhere, one as big as his entire chest tore through him. And his mind, spirit, personality disappeared.

SOMEWHERE IN THE BOOSTED GEAR.

Issei slowly opened his eyes, they no longer had any trace of life, they were even worse than the ones he had before but this time, they were like an abyss, showing nothing, no feelings, just nothing. He slowly raised his eyes forward and noticed that he was in a type of white room, it is where he had spoken with the former bearers, but there was not a bearer but a person just like him.

Jiko: Look at that - walking towards Issei - so empty, I must say this was too much, tell me, can you talk?

No response

Jiko: Should've expected that, it's normal after going through that pain, look now, you will go to Ddraig, but first, I have to explain what happened - his tone was serious but he did not receive an answer from Issei, who only saw him with that dead look.

Jiko: Well, as Ddraig told you, the Boosted Gear will reset to assimilate and normally, the dragon will be sealed with it. But I am a part of you, but at the same time, I am not, and knowing or rather seeing you in this state, leaving you alone would be the worst thing I could do, so I will be the one who will be the one to go.

He still did not receive a response.

Jiko: If you wonder how I do this is easy, the requirement is someone that is attached to the Boosted Gear, it is necessary that it should be Ddraig but I am also attached. Also, I am part of your feelings or like a backup of your feelings, so I will return them to you. I can't stand this robot look you're giving me. However, your feelings will be reduced, because I will take part of them with me and Ddraig knows nothing of this. This is the last time we'll see each other, it's time to awaken the power bestowed unto you by your ancestors - as he began to burn up, being set aflame.

He still got no answers.

Jiko: Hehe, well, time to go to Ddraig. Goodbye Issei and control your emotions - As Issei disappeared, he then turned to a being that was made of fire that had the shape of a dragon that was bigger than Ddraig, but with phoenix wings - He could have fallen into the hate and used your power of desolation to destroy all, but didn't, he seemed to analyze the betrayals around him as well, looks like he has a better understanding of things, I don't know about forgiveness, but I do know he won't use your power in an ill matter, I can see why you were passed onto him, eh, Ryūjin Jakka - as Jiko burned away completely.

WITH ISSEI

Issei reappeared sitting in the void, and in front of him was a red dragon.

Ddraig: PARTNER! - trying to call his attention, Issei saw him but said nothing - shit - he reached out and grabbed Issei within his claws and gently nudged him.

Ddraig: Issei, Issei, partner, come on, respond! - worried but the only thing he received was that dead look.

Ddraig: No.. it can't be - tears begin to form in his eyes - I knew this could happen but... but.. I.. no.. I thought this... - breaking down and beginning to cry.

Issei only continued to stare without speech or expressing a trait of life.

Ddraig: Don't worry... the ritual is already finished - wiping his tears and embracing Issei the best way he could do, seeing as how he was a dragon.

Ddraig: Just hold on a little and you'll be back... to.... the... normal - separating from Issei.

Still receiving no answer, Ddraig set Issei down and prepared to do what he had to do.

Ddraig: I, DDRAIG Y GOCH, THE RED EMPEROR DRAGON, THE ONE WHO TOOK THE PRINCIPLES OF DOMINATION FROM THE BIBLICAL GOD - a sphere of color between red and green began to come out of Ddraig's chest - I, THE ONE THAT THE GODS FEAR, I GIVE EVERYTHING TO MY CARRIER, MY BLOOD, MY POWER, MY ABILITY, MY PRINCIPLES, EVERYTHING - as the sphere fully came out of his body and his body was slowly beginning to disappear.

Ddraig grabbed the sphere and slowly approached Issei, each step, his body disappearing the closer he got. When he arrived at Issei, he just crouched down and spoke.

Ddraig: This... - raising the sphere as emphasis - I do not give it to my bearer, nor to my friend - his whole body almost disappearing - but to my brother, to the one who does not treat me as a weapon but as family, you are deserving of this, Issei, in order to continue living, I give you this - as he began to insert the sphere into Issei's and then embrace him.

Issei didn't speak, but tears did fall from his eyes.

Ddraig: Thank you for everything, little brother, but it's about time isn't it? - turning into an emerald-colored esper.

Issei saw how cracks opened on the floor, and chains came through those cracks and caught Ddraig.

Ddraig: Well, we won't see each other for a while, at least until you have trained to unlock the Boosted Gear again.

Issei begins to disappear from the void, watching as Ddraig was being dragged by the chains to the ground.

Jiko: hehe - appearing in a form equal to Ddraig and grabbing him and then throwing him towards Issei and entering his body - It will be better that you live, and help him train and mature - as the chains took Jiko and began to drag him instead.

Ddraig: What!? - he was in shock at what was happening, seeing another Issei.

Jiko: Take care of him, because I can't, after all, a pervert can't help another haha - smiling before being consumed by the crack.

And throughout the space, there was a crack sound, and Issei gained some sense of meaning.

OUTSIDE, IN THE CAVE.

Issei came back to himself, as something came out of his body, he slowly fell to the ground, while the heart gem began to break.

IN THE HYOUDOU MANSION

*Crack* Rias felt a major pain in her chest, falling over. *Crack* Akeno felt the same, *crack*, *crack*, each of the girls felt pain in their hearts, the pain did differ amongst them as they passed out from the pain, but there were ones that were greatly affected. Being in their own rooms, one would just assume that they fell asleep as the girls would not know that they lost something that they may never get back.

WITH ISSEI

Issei was on the ground and saw something from the corner of his eye and looked over to see there were 9 pawn pieces, 8 were opaque red and 1 was blue with black spots. He then heard a cracking sound and looked towards the heart gem that was broken and little by little, the pieces fell to the ground. Issei looked at the pieces as most memories with "them" lost color, others faded, but were not as dull, but had little feeling or value to them. One by one the pieces of the gem disappeared, it made most, if not, all feelings towards "them" in Issei's heart also fade away. Issei just watched the pieces disappear little by little like whispers in the wind. He felt like going to sleep, but he wanted to urgently know something.

Issei: D... Ddraig... are... are you there? - tired from the ordeal and worried.

Ddraig: ... Yes ... something... came and ... substituted for... me - still weak as he had felt his power core merge with something else, when he re-entered Issei.

Issei: W... Well... let's take... a break - closing his eyes and falling asleep.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 113 10
Hey guys! Welcome to the third addition to my High school DxD Series! It has been ten years since Trihexa was sealed away by sirzechs and the rest of...
153K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...
83.5K 1.7K 18
After so many abuse, neglected and bullying,Izuku Midoriya meet Ddraig who separated himself from his previous host, Issei. Now Izuku and Ddraig will...
27.8K 289 22
after having a confession go wrong he proves to everyone and himself that hes better