Yujiro x Reader

By Molangisthebomb

~Q~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Dog Lover
Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?
Chapter 38: Partners
Chapter 39: A Man Like Him
Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her
Finished

Chapter 30

953 25 0
By Molangisthebomb

~

"I know it's crazy, but it's true" You said to Yujiro who looked unfazed.

"I already knew" Yujiro said and your jaw hit the floor.

"How would you even know!?" You asked and he smirked.

"I'm Yujiro Hanma, it doesn't much to find out.

You just told Yujiro about Alina. You told him because today was execution day, you found all three people involved in your mother's murder and today they are going to be executed.

When someone is executed, every person in the family and organization comes and watches. It's cruel but even children have to watch. Because you were high ranked and Leo Petrov's daughter, you had to bring your children and lover.

If you don't bring Alina, you would be breaking the rules. All close family such as, grandparents, cousins, parents, and children are required to attend important events, one of those events being execution day.  

You weren't an exception from the rules so if anyone were to tell about Alina and how she didn't go to the execution then you'd be in trouble.

You had no choice but to make Alina known to her family, you may be shamed or you may be killed. You didn't care about your outcome, you cared for Alina's.

You didn't expect Yujiro to know, but you can't be surprised by Yujiro and the things he knows at this point.

"Why do you keep her hidden? Perhaps you're ashamed?" Yujiro asked and laughed.

"Shame? No, I want her to be normal. I thought of making her known to this dangerous world when she got older and got a good understanding." You said.

"Who is the father?" Yujiro asked, you couldn't answer that question. You knew who it was because he was your first but you just didn't want to think of him.

"I don't want to tell you, and don't go snooping around for anything or I'll make pottery with your bones." You said to the man.

"I guess I can respect that, will she be staying here from now on?" Yujiro asked and you nodded.

"I'll have to announce it and once I do then she'll start staying here. You are the worst father I've ever seen, but don't hurt or try to fight my Alina. I hope you understand because I love you but I'll put you in a casket" You said to the man who rolled his eyes.

You left your bedroom once you were done getting dressed, you walked down the stairs to your dog. You rubbed her fur and gave her a kiss.

"I'll be gone for about three hours, remember to pee on the pad. I have your food and water dispenser set" You said to the dog who barked. 

You stood up and walked to the door with Yujiro following behind you. When both of you get to the car and hop inside, you start your car and take off to get Alina.

~

"Hi!" Alina said as she shook Yujiro's hand.

"Who is this?" Alina asked.

"Well this is my boyfriend Yujiro" You said and Alina.

"You're dating him, he looks very old mama" Alina whispered but Yujiro still heard her. You tried not to laugh as Yujiro looked mad.

"Right" You said to Alina as you picked her up and walked her to the car with an angry Yujiro following behind. 

You put Alina in the backseat of your car, when you got Alina in a seat belt you walked to the driver side of the car.

You were nervous, you didn't want to put Alina in any danger.

Yujiro must have noticed you shaking, he put his hand on your shoulder. You look over at him and saw something you never saw from Yujiro.

A smile.

He had a reassuring smile, you smiled back and soon the both of you kissed.

"Ew!" You heard Alina say, you forgot she was there. You broke the kiss and drove off. You had a hard blush on your face.

~

"Name, age, ranking, date of birth, and tattoo" The man named Nathan said as he looked up, his eyes lit up as he saw you again.

"Oh Y/N! I haven't seen you since graduation" Nathan said and you laughed,

"It's been so long" You said looking at Nathan, Nathan was one of your friends back at training camp. Nathan used to be a short, fragile, and blonde haired boy. His hair went to his back and he was brunette now, he clearly got taller.

"You've changed as well, you have a family" Nathan said and you had to agree with him.

"How about you sit down there while I fill out this information" You said to Alina as you grabbed one of the candies from the bowl and gave it to Alina. Alina took the candy and ran over to the seats.

"Go first Yujiro" You said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yujiro Hanma, 37, April 1st 1985, and I don't do this secret mafia shit" Yujiro said and Nathan looked confused.

"He doesn't work for the organization, he's my boyfriend" You said to Nathan who nodded.

"Y/N Johnson, 22, ranking S, June 12th 2000, and my tattoo is right here" You said and Nathan nodded.

"Alina Johnson, 7, October 19th 2015, Alina of course has no ranking or tattoo" You said to Nathan.

"All right, I don't think I have to explain what to do, here are your badges" Nathan said as he gave you the badges. You handed Yujiro one and called Alina over.

You squatted down and placed it on the girl.

"Look here Alina, what you're gonna see is going to be scary. Don't worry, Yujiro will be with you the whole time" You said to the girl who nodded, you kissed her on the cheek and picked her up.

You handed the girl to Yujiro who was holding her, Alina laughed as she felt like she was in the air.

You used your card to open the doors, the three of you walked through the metal door and to the room, the execution room.

"Alright, just mingle in with the crowd, I gotta go" You said as you kissed Yujiro really quick before walking to the stairs.

Today was the day three people involved in your mother's death are being hung. 

Everyone turned their attention to you as you walked up the stairs. You bowed to everyone and scanned the room for Yujiro. 

Yujiro stood out because of the dangerous aura coming off of him. You smiled at him and he smirked.

You stopped smiling once someone else caught your eye, it was Eun-Young. She was wearing a suit and looking directly at you. 

You rolled your eyes at the woman who was grinning at you. You then looked at others who had children, some were teens while others were infants. You felt bad for these children as well as your brother. 

Nick was in the crowd crying, his mother was going to be killed today and he couldn't do much about it.

You looked to your left to see doors opening, the people who were talking in the crowd soon silenced themselves.

The sound of shackles were heard, six people walked in. One was the doctor, another was your father, then a guard while the rest were the prisoners.

The guard forced the three up the stairs, the three of them looked at you before looking at the ropes that were going to kill them. 

"I don't wanna!" One of them said as he tried to run down the stairs, you were quick to grab him and place him near the rest of the prisoners. 

Both your grandfather and father walked up the steps. You grabbed your grandmother and put her in place.

"Don't you dare! LET ME GO!" Your grandmother screamed.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO KILL HER!" Cameo screamed, you placed the black bag over her head but she continued to scream.

You put rope over your grandmother's neck and tightened it. 

You stepped back and waited for your grandfather and father to do the same as you.

Once they all had the rope around their neck, you stepped back and sighed.

"Okay, Cameo Denise Flowers, Edward Berlin Fendi, and Jade Lidia Johnson. The three of you are being punished for the death, assault, and robbery of Diamond Irene Johnson. Your punishment is death by hanging. Remember the Sins Of Justice and understand that we do not tolerate such brutal misconduct" You said as you walked to the button that would drop the three.

"Any last words?" You asked.

"God...I didn't mean to do this. I let hate and greed do this and I don't wanna die, I don't wanna die and burn for eternity. I want to be with my son, with Leo and live my life" Cameo said as she cried, but her cries were muffled.

The man stayed silent, his cries were more than enough.

"I don't have any regrets" You were shocked by your grandmothers words.

"Excuse me?" You said to the woman who had a black bag over her head.

"You heard me brat. I have no regrets, she left Leo, Leo was her ticket out of poverty, our ticket out of poverty. She ran off with you and left everyone behind, the whole time, I was angry. I got treated like royalty but as soon as she left I was put in that damn place, I was confined to my room all day. I hated her for it but I tried to forgive her, my hatred only grew by each passing day. I wanted her to suffer just like I did, then you, Y/N...You are by far the worst creation on this Earth. When she had you, it was the happiest day of my life. Had I known you were going to make a whore out of yourself then I would have made Diamond abort you. You let it happen, you created another abomination who's in the crowd, how would she feel if she knew her mother was rap-"

Before she could say anymore, you pressed the button. The three of them fell, everyone looked down at the people who were all struggling. You could see Nick crying into Gina's shoulder while Yujiro looked unfazed, but he covered Alina's eyes from the brutal scene. 

You don't need to see it, the sound of the chains were enough. You could hear them struggling along with the sounds of them choking.

The doctor came and checked their heartbeat, once he announced they were all dead, you walked down the stairs.

As you were walking down the steps, your father grabbed you and yanked you back up the stairs.

"What was Jade going to say?" Your father whispered and you shrugged.

"How am I supposed to know?" You said and your father was clearly getting upset with you.

"Sounded like she was going to say rape" Your father said.

"Why make that assumption? It could have been anything" You said as you were going down the stairs but you yelped as your father yanked you back up.

"What are you doing you old fuck!?" You said and your father glared at you.

"What happened?" Your father said and the grip on you tightened, you were on the verge of tears. You were in pain and your father was pressuring you.

"Leo! Stop and handle this somewhere else" Your grandfather said, everyone was looking at the scene taking place.

"Fine! Come on girl" Your father said as he dragged you out of the room.

Your father closed the door behind him, he turned to you with a glare.

"She was about to say rape, and what did she mean by creating another abomination? Do you have a child?" Your father asked.

"I-I don't have a child, she's an old woman who is spouting bull shit through her ass!" You said and your father glared at you before walking out of the room.

You followed behind your father.

"What are you doing?" You asked your father and he scanned through the crowd and his eyes landed on Yujiro and Alina.

He started to walk to Alina, you were getting nervous. You didn't want her to be in any danger, what would your father do if he found out? He certainly wouldn't hurt you or would he? 

You were deep in thought, but your father's voice snapped you out of it.

"Y/N come here!" Your father said, you hesitated but you soon walked over to where your father was.

"Why would Alina be here? I know this one is your boyfriend but what about her? She isn't family nor is she a part of this organization." Your father questioned.

You looked at Yujiro who was waiting for you to say something, you could feel the eyes on you which only made you more nervous than before. 

"She's my...daughter"

~

.

.

.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Thank you all for the votes and reads, it means the world to me.💞

PEACE

~Q~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 191 20
Once Y/n's mission in Egypt has been complete,she returns back to her boring old life.Shes missing her team in Tokyo but never has time to pay them a...
10K 201 15
A young girl by the name of Iris the Reaper sets sail to seek revenge against Big Mom and along the way forms an unexpectedly close relationship with...
121K 4.5K 13
in which no one knew if they were flirting or fighting. started: 04252021 published: 04292021 ended: 09192021 ©-SAEITOSHI 2021
216K 5.1K 55
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc