Stubborn Jerk

Par KungPaoFriedChicken

Basically another Male Reader x K/DA with supposedly a different take. First few chapters would be all about... Plus

Bio
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Epic Fail
Chapter 2 - Home invader
Chapter 3 - Drenched
Chapter 4 - Dreams
Chapter 5 - Ride along
Chapter 6 - Fear
Chapter 7 - Mayhem
Chapter 8 - Bronco
Chapter 9 - The Guys
Chapter 10 - Wake up Call
Chapter 11 - Resuming the Norms
Chapter 12 - Bowing out
M/N and F/N (Not a chapter)
Chapter 13 - Drowning in Debt
Chapter 15 - In action
Chapter 16 - The Dancer
Chapter 16.5 - The Dancer Aftermath
Chapter 17 - The Diva
Chapter 17.5 - Disruption
Chapter 18 - Unbound

Chapter 14 - Comradery of the Lonely

2.6K 67 90
Par KungPaoFriedChicken

Y/N's POV

In the end the guys and I agreed that we can set the interview for next week. Not much can be done about it considering none of us wants to die. Alone in my thoughts, not sure how this week would go but I can expect it would be eventful at least. Suddenly, a knock can be heard at my door. Opening to see who it was, it was actually Lux. 

Lux: Good morning, Y/N.

Y/N: Oh. Good morning, Lux. What brings you here?

Lux; Just checking on you. Also, I'd like to let you know Kayle went back home yesterday. 

Y/N: What? Why didn't she tell me? I could've at least see her before she left.

Lux: *sigh* Well. She's going to be escorted by her guards. I mean you're hiding and all. We know that it would be risky you visiting Kayle. 

Y/N: Oh... Right... Sorry about that. Please let Kayle know that I'm more than grateful for her help. I can only hope to return the favor. You all... helped a lot. Thank you, Lux.

Lux: *smiles* You're always welcome. Anytime you need help, we're always here for you.

Y/N: *sigh* Unfortunately I always find myself in need of help and yet I can't do anything to help my friends.

Lux: *frowns* No! You're wrong!

I can't help but be taken back at Lux's sudden outburst. 

Lux: Y/N. You might not realize this but you-

Lux wasn't able to finish her sentence as someone knocks on my door again. It seems that I've been getting a lot of visitors today, not that I hate it but it's surprising to say the least.

Y/N: Oh. Someone's here. Excuse me. 

I excused myself to open the door, only to find Kai'sa. Something's off about her today. She seems wary or nervous for some reason.  

Y/N; Oh. Good morning, Kai'sa. What brings you here today?

Kai'sa: Y/N, Good morning. I heard what Evelynn asked of you. I rushed to get here.

Y/N: Oh... Yeah... That... Anyway, you want to come in?

Kai'sa: *nods* I hope you don't mind.

I've let Kai'sa get in and she was surprised that I was with someone else, Lux. I suppose I can reintroduce them again.

Y/N: Well I suppose this isn't the first time you all saw each other. But this is Kai'sa *gesturing at Kai'sa* and Kai'sa, this is Lux *gestures at Lux*

Kai'sa: *smiles politely* Hello. Good morning, Lux.

Lux: *smiles back* Good morning. You're one of Y/N's girlfriends, right?

What? Where did Lux get that idea? And why is Kai'sa blushing and why does she suddenly unable to meet my gaze.

Y/N:  Uh. Lux, what makes you say that?

Lux: Well the blue haired girl said that you all were having an... or-org... I mean she said that you all were making love. *blushing* So. We assumed that they're all your girlfriends.

W-what? What the hell did she means "We"? Does that mean they all thought that... Damn it, Jinx. I can't help but blush as well in this embarrassing predicament. It seems that I was unaware of this predicament. Good grief... If mother got a wind of this, she'll lock us all in one room until we reproduce a child. The worse part is I can see my father supporting this as he'd been wanting me to produce an heir since I was 21. Anyway, why the hell Kai'sa isn't denying that claim? Is she being polite not to make it seem like she's rejecting me? Probably.

Y/N: Lux. We're just friends.

Lux: *frowns* What? Y/N... I expect more from you. You can't just go all willy nilly and have sexual intercourse with ladies just for the fun of it. 

Y/N: *blushing once again from embarrassment* Lux! We didn't do anything like that. Jinx is just being an idiot.

Lux: *sighs in relief* Good to hear. You should know that your mother would be upset if she founds out that her son is having a debauchery instead of-

My eyes widened in fear as Lux almost blurted out something that I've been keeping secret. Luckily, she caught herself and realized that she almost said my secret. Kai'sa seems to have been listening curiously and was confused why Lux suddenly stopped mid sentence. 

Lux: Anyway, do you mind if you can come with me shopping. I would like to buy some clothes before I go back but brother's being an idiot again...

Y/N: Huh? What do you mean?

Lux: You know how he is. He wouldn't let me buy anything that wouldn't make me look like a nun.

Y/N: Right... Sure I don't mind. Want to tag along, Kai'sa?

Kai'sa: Huh? I suppose I can but are you sure you don't mind me joining?

Y/N: It's fine. Plus I'm not really good with fashion so having a female's perspective who's also someone who's better at picking clothes is definitely better.

Lux: Yeah. This could be fun. A friend of Y/N is a friend of mine. 

Kai'sa: If you say so...

_________________________________________________________________________________

I can't help but find myself in a completely weird situation. This is something I didn't expect. I finally understand why is Garen's trying to control Lux's wardrobe. It seems that Lux is experimenting with outfits that are bit skimpy. While normally, I don't have a problem if a I have friend who have a bit of skimpy outfit but I see Lux as a little sister. This is really weird and awkward for me. At least it seems that Kai'sa and Lux are hitting it off as they're now a bit more comfortable and friendly with each other. Lux then showed up with a white beautiful dress laced with gold.

Lux: So what do you think?

Y/N: It looks nice. 

Lux: *frowns* You've been saying that to every dress I wore.

Y/N: *sweat drops* Uh... 

I don't really have any words to say about it to be honest. Might as well try to find something to escape this weird predicament.

Y/N: Anyway, I'm feeling a bit a parched. I'm going to get something to drink. Want me to get anything for you?

Lux: *sighs* No. I'm good.

Kai'sa: No thank you, Y/N. I'm good as well.

Y/N: Alright. I'll be back. 

3rd Person's POV

And so Y/N left to get something to drink, leaving the two ladies to themselves. The two seemed to enjoy one another's company as they tried different dresses and offer some thoughts about the clothes. Ever since coming to Y/N's house, Kai'sa wanted to inform Y/N about Evelynn's deal. She wanted to tell him that he could just ignore Evelynn's request but she can't now that Lux was with them. Instead, another idea comes to her mind. 

Kai'sa: I hope you don't mind me asking but how did you and Y/N meet?

Lux: *chuckles awkwardly* That's a strange question to ask. Especially someone like you.

Kai'sa: *raises an eyebrow* Someone like me?

Lux: Yes. You've only known Y/N for some time and yet you're this eager to get to know about him more. 

Kai'sa bit her lips as she was unable to retort and kind of a bit annoyed at how Lux phrased her words. For some reason, she doesn't like being treated as someone who's insignificant to Y/N's life. However, Lux pondered for a moment if she should tell Kai'sa. In the end, she reluctantly agreed. 

Lux: *sighed* It's alight. I don't mind telling you.

Kai'sa: *eyes widened in surprise* Really? 

Lux: Yeah. Y/N's really good at judging people so if he consider you a dear friend then you must be a really good person. Anyway, I suppose you already know that we're childhood friends. 

Kai'sa: *nods* Yeah. Y/N did told us that.

Lux: Right. You see what we all had in common is that we all have unstable abilities when we were a child. Mine was that my light magic is too powerful to be controlled. All I could do is have myself in isolation and do whatever I can control it. Just like Y/N... *frowns sadly*

Kai'sa was definitely intrigued by this new found information. She's unaware that Y/N and Lux faced isolation but it's strange for her since was informed they're all friends. Her unusual connection to the void had made people fear her and was viewed as a pariah. 

Lux: Fortunately, we still have some rare days that we come together to spend some time with one another. Usually when there's meetings, political or business wise gatherings, we were able to play. But I digress... Anyway, the first time we met back then...

_________________________________________________________________________________

Flashback to 16 years ago

At the Yin Dhao Xiu Palace

Lux: Oh! We're going to meet the prince!

Lux was obviously giddy as she's practically bouncing around as she often runs ahead but not too far.

Garen: Lux! Wait! Slow down, will you.

Lux: Oh come on, brother. You're being too slow.

Garen: *sigh* I don't see why are you this excited to meet the prince. He's probably a pompous prick anyway.

Lux: *chuckles* You're just jealous that he's probably cute and charming unlike you. 

Garen only grumbled annoyed at his sister's comment and the fact she's too excited for his liking. 

Garen: Well whatever. We're almost there so stick close behind me. I'll need to speak with some guards first before we can meet him. 

Soon the two reached the library entrance where they saw two kings guard and M/N talking. M/N appears worried. In the midst of everything, Lux got so bored, she saw an opened room and decided to go inside. She found herself in someone's room. A wind blows the window curtains, indicating that the windows are opened. She saw a stray cat outside. She smiled giddily and decided to go outside the window and chase the cat. Unbeknownst to everyone, Y/N is being escorted back to his room by the head maid. Y/N got caught after wandering outside. 

Head maid: My prince, please reconsider on going outside alone. You could get hurt. Outside isn't always safe. 

Y/N: Right... I'm sorry.

Head maid: *sigh* You also have one last appointment check up with the doctor later. It's great to see you recovering nicely. 

Right at the corner of his eye, Y/N saw a girl in his room, jumping down his window. He could only wonder who that is and why is she in his room. None of that matters much to Y/N as he decided to follow the girl out of sheer curiosity. Poor head maid was completely unaware that Y/N sneaked out to find the girl. In the end the head maid noticed Y/N missing who was supposedly trailing behind her. 

Head maid: Prince Y/N?

Looking around and only to find no one beside her puts her in a panic state. She looked around to find the young prince. 

Head Prince: Prince Y/N!

Poor maid was in terror as she looked around more. She then soon sought assistance from the nearby monitoring guards to look for the prince. They could only dread what would happen should the queen hears about this.

In the end, Lux found herself somewhere, a forest of sorts. Unbeknowns to her, It was the training ground for the crowns guard trainees where there are monsters within which trainees fight.

Lux: Here kitty kitty. 

Lux calls out as she chased the stray cat. Unaware of the danger looming in as she attracted an unwanted attention of something territorial. Much to Lux's dismay, the cat only continued to evade her as it rans away from her not wanting to be captured.  

Lux: Kitty! Ough...

Lux tripped on a rock as she fell face first to ground. Tears slowly building in her eyes as she sat down. Looking around only to find the cat nowhere to be seen as it finally dawns on her that's she's lost. 

Lux: Brother?

Lux started to hyperventilate and cry. Fortunately, Y/N was able to catch up to Lux and appeared before he. While in the midst of Lux's pursue of the cat, Y/N lost sight of her as she headed to forest. Y/N tried his best to find her as he knew how dangerous this place is. Fortunately, he was was able to find her is because of her cries. 

Y/N: You alright?

Y/N kneels down to her as he inspects of her injuries. It appears that Lux had a minor wounds on her knees and on her right arm. Lux looks at Y/N in surprise and confusion on his arrival. 

Lux: Huh? Who are you?

Y/N: Oh. I'm Y/N. But let's get out of here, post haste. Can you stand?

Lux meekly nodded as she stood up but Y/N was vigilant and make sure that she won't fall if she's unable to stand. 

Y/N: *smiles* Good. Come on, let's get out of here. *offers his hand*

Lux nodded in agreement but it seems that it was too late as they heard a loud roar. It spooked the two children as Lux gripped on Y/N's shoulder in fear. Y/N could only shake his head in order to recompose himself, even if he's only barely holding himself. Y/N immediately pulled Lux for a run as he lead her out of the forest. 

The next thing the two know is hearing another roar but this time it's louder. Spooking the two children once more, fleeing at the best of their abilities. The two looked back while running, they saw that there's a 14 foot wolf is on their trail, closing in fast. 

Y/N: Run! Don't look back!

In spite of his warnings, Y/N continued to look back while running in order to keep an eye on the beast and make sure they can at least act when it's close and going to attack. After all, it's all a matter of time before the beast catches up. Desperately trying to make a plan for them to escape the beast only to find no methods that involves both of them surviving.  Much to Y/N's horror, the beast had caught up to them in mere seconds. In an act of pure instinct, Y/N dive sideways, pushing Lux along as they managed to avoid the beast's lunge. Unfortunately, Y/N was still grazed by it's claws as he got his left arm wounded. 

Lux groaned as she was pushed to the ground then noticed that Y/N was injured. 

Lux: Y/N!

Y/N: *groans* Are you alright?

Lux: Yeah. But you're hurt.

Y/N: Lux. I want you to resume running back. I'll buy you some time to get away, hopefully. 

Lux: You can't! You'll-

Y/N shakily stood up as he pulled Lux up to stand. 

Y/N: This isn't up for a debate. None of us are making it if we stick together. One of us must give it something to hunt. On my signal, you run.

Lux: But... You'll...

Y/N: I'll be fine. You just focus on running.

Y/N lied through his teeth. He's fully aware that he won't make it should he decided to be the bait but he's also aware that if Lux became the bait then none of them are going to make it. Obviously, there's only one option that he could take. However, as much as it would be that simple, there's just one problem. Lux wouldn't leave, she's surprisingly stubborn. Under other circumstance, it would be touching for Y/N but now's not the time. 

The beast seems to be observing them carefully. it seems that this one is smart enough to be cautious but should it decided to be more aggressive with them would spill their doom. Y/N thought it makes sense that it was cautious as this is a training ground which would mean that it probably fought some trainees already. Y/N grabbed some stones on the ground then went on a dead sprint away from Lux. 

Y/N: Hey! Over here!

Y/N taunted the beast as he threw stones at it in hopes to gain it's full attention. Lux can only watch in horror at what's happening in front of her. Her knees betraying her as she's unable to move in fear for Y/N's life. She can't help but contemplate why is Y/N doing this. 

The beasts soon gets annoyed as it charged towards Y/N. Y/N expected this as he prepared for an evasive action. The beast took a bite at Y/N only to miss as Y/N side stepped behind a tree to give him some cover as he dodged. Y/N did managed to dodge the bite but it seems that the beast was smarter than it would seem since at the last moment the beast was able to use its tail to swipe at Y/N. Y/N was hit and knocked onto a tree. Y/N could only scream in pain as his body feels sore. 

Lux: Y/N!

Y/N eyes widened in terror as he saw Lux running towards him and the beast is charging at them again. Lux can't help but run towards Y/N, finding it impossible to abandon someone.

Y/N: *cough* *cough* R-run, you m-moron!

Lux made it in time in front of Y/N. She brushed away the tears on her eyes and steeled herself. She put her hands in front of her and channeled her magic. 

Lux: Stop you stupid beast!

Fortunately, Lux was able to channel and propelled a light energy towards the beast. Oddly enough, the light hit the beast and halted in its advances as the engulfed it. However, Lux isn't done yet. Lux fired another light based energy but this time it's more powerful. It was soo powerful that it pushed back the wolf for a couple of meters. Lux then slumped sitting down in exhaustion. The beast did took some damage, however the attacks on made it more angry. It charged once again at the two children. 

Y/N can only gritted his teeth in frustration of the situation. If only he wasn't this useless then he could've been save Lux. As of now, he doesn't have the courage to use his ability in fear of loosing control. He stared at Lux in despair, engulfing her in a tight embrace as he decided to shield her for one last time and hope for a miracle that someone would save them, or at least her.

Y/N: Close your eyes, whatever you do, don't open it. No matter how much screaming you hear, don't you dare open them...

Lux can't believe what Y/N's saying. She's despairing at how this is her fault. None of this would've happen should she have been more patient. She tears up again as she vehemently apologizes to Y/N.

Lux: Y/N! I'm sorry. I'm really sorry. Please, don't die. Please.

Lux received no response as she can only feel Y/N's embrace tighten and notice how he was trembling. It's clear to Lux that Y/N is deathly terrified too as she can only embrace back pouring her heart out to Y/N as she cries. 

???: Don't you dare!

???: Get off my child, beast!

The two head a voice, one that's very familiar to Y/N. It was the voice of his mother. In a quick burst of speed, M/N was able to get in front of the two. Gone was M/N calm and gentle smile as it's replaced by a murderous glare that would send shiver to anyone who dares to hurt her child. After all, rabbits are fiercely protective of their offspring. 

The undeterred beasts aimed for a bite at the three but M/N was faster and gave a swift and powerful kick to the side. The kick was soo powerful that emitted a powerful shockwave as the beast sailed for thousands of meters away. With the beast gone, obviously dead with the amount of brute force in the kick it received, M/N demeanor returned to normal as she looks worried at the two children. M/N rushed towards the two checking them if they're alright.

M/N: Oh my goodness! Y/N! How are you feeling.

Y/N: I'm glad you're here. Mother.

M/N: It's alright. Y/N. You're safe. Both of you. However...

Y/N: Hmm? Something wrong, mother?

M/N:  You're in big trouble mister. 

Y/N can only sigh in resignation as he's unable to refute it. Realizing that the woman in front of her is the queen, Lux can't help but be nervous around her. 

Lux: Your highness... I-

M/N only pats her head and smiles gently. 

M/N: It's alright. Let's all just return back. 

Soon the three reached the palace again as they were greeted by a stern F/N, completely unamused on what transpired and a pissed off Garen. 

Garen: Lux! Where have you been?!

Lux: B-brother... I-I

Lux bits her lips as she looks down, unable to make excuses as she's aware how this is completely her fault.

Y/N: Sorry. It's my fault. I-I thought I could invite someone over to play outside so I asked her to come with me. Unfortunately, I got a little carried away...

Garen: What d-

F/N: Y/N. You should be more aware of your actions. Did you think that your actions could've lead you to danger or worse, someone in danger.

Y/N merely only looked down. Lux can only looked at Y/N in surprise as she's speechless at his actions. M/N frowns at Y/N but have an inkling suspicions on her mind. After all, she's aware how careful Y/N is in everything but decided to not say a word of it. M/N can only guess that her son is hiding something. Something tells her, Y/N was lying, mother's instinct and all. 

F/N: Take him back to his room. Y/N, you're grounded. But first, have him escorted back to a doctor first and check on his injuries. 

Without saying a word, Y/N nodded as he's being escorted by M/N and a maid. Garen can only look at Y/N with such hateful glare as his completely angry at the prince who lead his sister to danger. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

Lux: And that's about it, really. Of course. My brother was furious with Y/N at the time. 

Lux left out some details about the story like Y/N being a prince and all plus his parents being the king and queen. 

Kai'sa: Oh my. But the last time we've seen him he appears to be in good terms with Y/N.

Lux: Well the two did became best of friends after I've explained everything. My brother vehemently apologized to Y/N. I kind of feel sorry for Y/N at how much my brother kept apologizing. It almost looks harassment but I'm glad Y/N took it as a genuine apology. 

Kai'sa: *chuckles* That must've been amusing sight for you.

Lux: *chuckles* Oh definitely. 

Minutes later, Y/N returned. 

Lux: Oh. Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Hey. So, what did I miss?

Kai'sa: Nothing much, you know just some girl talk. *giggles*

Y/N: Huh?

Lux: *giggles* It's nothing. You wouldn't understand.

Y/N: *groans* Please don't tell me you've told some embarrassing stories did you?

Lux: *smiles mischievously* Maybe?

Y/N: *sighs* Oh come on, Lux.

Kai'sa: *giggles* I'm curious for some more of that stories.

Lux: Oh! There was one time when Y/N was locked inside the females bathroom.

Y/N: Lux! You know that it was Morgana's fault! I've told you before, she tricked me!

Kai'sa can only giggle at that imagining a completely flushed Y/N trapped in a woman's room. 

Lux: Uhuh. And the time for the costume par-

Y/N immediately puts his hand on Lux to stop her from spilling the beans. It was clear to Y/N that Lux was going to tell Kai'sa the bunny incident. However, it didn't stop Kai'sa from giggling at their antics. 

Y/N: *sigh* Well. At least you two seemed enjoyed yourselves. So where to next?

Kai'sa: Just gonna be picking out some books. Think you can recommend some?

Lux: I only read some but maybe I can.

Y/N: Oh. I can provide some good recommendation at least. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

The trio soon arrived at the bookstore. Kai'sa wanted to pick up some couple of books that she wanted to read. Unfortunately, they were out of stock. It seems that it was quite a best selling book. Nevertheless she still have some other options, Y/N and Lux recommendations.

Lux: Oh. Here's a good one. The Earth that never shakes.

Lux hands a book to Kai'sa letting her read the synopsis at the back of the book.

Y/N: I have some several recommendations. 

Y/N did hand out some books to Kai'sa. Kai'sa can only sweat drop at Y/N's choice of books. Y/N merely continued to look around the bookstore with a content smile. 

Kai'sa: Uh... Have you noticed something wrong with all the books Y/N recommended? I mean all the protagonists died. 

Lux: *sweat drops* Yeah... He's a troubled man. Unfortunately...

Kai'sa: I hope he's not carrying too much burdens on his shoulders...

Lux: Me too, Kai'sa. Me too. 

Moments later they were able to at least Kai'sa buy one of their recommendation at least. She's definitely looking forward reading these later on.

Kai'sa: Hey. Thanks, you two. I had a lot of fun today. 

Lux: Hey. It's no problem. We had fun too.

Y/N: *smiles* Yeah. 

Kai'sa contemplated some stuff today and can't help but laugh causing the two to look at her in confusion.

Kai'sa: I'm glad to have known you two a bit more. It's funny... I thought I would never meet people like you but I was glad to be proven wrong. 

Y/N and Lux can only look at still confused but Y/N's starting to worry a bit. Nevertheless the trio bid farewell to one another and headed back home.

_________________________________________________________________________________

At the Penthouse...

Kai'sa had arrived at the penthouse, only to find Akali laying on the couch watching TV while Evelynn reads some magazine at the chair besides her. Akali noticed her presence and gave a casual greeting.

Akali: Oh hey, Kai'sa. Had fun?

Kai'sa:  Yeah. I suppose I did. 

Evelynn: Glad that you had fun. You seem to be in a chipper mood today. 

Kai'sa: *smiles* well I had an eventful day after all. 

Evelynn: I see. Well then. Ladies, I'll be out for a while. 

Akali: Huh? Where are you going?

Evelynn: Hmm~ I'm feeling a bit peckish today. I'm thinking of finding a nice meal for tonight.

Akali and Kai'sa can only sigh at Evelynn. Sometimes its just weird to be around a succubus. 

Akali: Hmm... Okay. Be back early, we still got a gig tomorrow. 

Evelynn: Oh. I know. 

With that said Evelynn left.

Kai'sa: *sighs* There she goes...

Akali: Eh... You know how she is. It's in her nature after all. 

Kai'sa: True... Where's Ahri?

Akali: *sighs* She's in her room. She's being loud lately so we had to make sure to have her room complete sound proof. 

Kai'sa: Oh. Is she alright? I mean we still got a concern tomorrow. 

Akali: Oh she'll be fine. This isn't the first time this had happen, you know.

Kai'sa: True but Evelynn always had helped Ahri with her heat. But now she refused. I'm worried if she can still make it for tomorrow. Plus you know how effective her charms when she's on heat. Or worse... What if she saw Y/N. You know how she reacted earlier with how much she wanted to stay away from Y/N. 

Akali: *shrugs* She doesn't have to be physically there. Well she needs to be physically near but not exactly where she needs to be. Her illusions are pretty powerful you know. Plus, there's always that medicine of hers. 

Kai'sa: Yeah but that one has serious side effects plus it doesn't really make her clear of the effects of her heat.

Akali: She'll be fine. She can take it. I suppose it would alright as long as she's not in the same room with Y/N. 

Kai'sa can only sigh at the predicaments that they'll need to face in the future. However, there's one more that needs to be prepared for.

Kai'sa: So.. How are you going to go with the date with Y/N. I mean I don't even know who's going first or last with the whole date with Y/N.

Akali: *blushes lightly* Ugh... Right. About that. I just gonna wing it. I mean it's just a date, it's not like its our first date after all.

Kai'sa: Aren't you a little worried though? I mean the guys you've been dating aren't exactly the same as Y/N.

Akali contemplated this information for a bit before rushing back to her room and begin panicking. Kai'sa was right, she don't know what to do. It hadn't occurred to her that Y/N is nothing like the guys she had dated. She feared that what if her usual self in date would make Y/N loose interest with her. She needs to plan, fast. 

(A/N: And that's a wrap. Sorry if this chapter is a bit solemn but I hope you guys still enjoy this. I haven't really said this before but I appreciate that some of you all have been enjoyed the story so far. Thanks for the support and all. I hope you guys have a great spooktober)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

55.9K 2.1K 69
Y/N, a detective, and a damn good one at that, has had multiple cases on his desk, and has solved them all the right way. With his partner Caitlyn, t...
3.3K 133 13
[ON COMPLETE UNTIL FURTHER K/DA NEWS] -You take on the role of Y/N L/N, the very same engineering major from The College Experience, this time he's n...
53.9K 558 17
Plot: A famous band that was admired by almost everyone came to crash a concert! As the Girl band tries to get clues, a new announcement came from th...
8.5K 485 7
REWRITTEN INTO SKYVIEW DISCONTINUED As CEO of the famous record company UAM Entertainment, (Y/N) (L/N) had it all. Good looks, money, and all the pow...