Starting New

Par HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... Plus

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
LaPush
The Intruder
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

Graduation

102 3 0
Par HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Outfit/ Hairstyle

Alvenia's Point of View.

''Jake are you sure we should be here?'' I ask my friend as we arrive at the bonfire where the rest of the pack were sat. ''After all, I am the supernatural freakshow pregnant with a Vampire's children,'' I continue. 

''Yeah, I feel like we are party crashers,'' Bella nods her head. ''Technically, you both are council meeting crashers. Your okay, I mean we all thought that you would do well to hear the tribes' histories,'' Jake tells us making Bella and I stop in our tracks. 

''We should not be here,'' Bella nods her head. ''Yeah, your tribe's histories are sacred,'' I remind him. ''Your okay, infact you both will be the first outsiders that will be hearing the histories,'' Jake smiles at us. ''It will be Seth, Quill and Leah's first time hearing the stories as well,'' Jake nods. 

''Jake,'' I hear someone call out and see who I am assuming to be Seth running towards us. ''Hey man,'' Seth grins at Jake. I feel my heart swell at how sweet and innocent he looks. ''Hey dude,'' Jake smiles back at him. 

''Al, Bella, this is Seth Clearwater, the youngest member of the pack,'' Jake introduces. ''Youngest, brightest,'' Seth grins shrugging his shoulders. ''And slowest,'' Jake grins getting Seth in a headlock. I chuckle watching them goof around. Almost as if the old playful Jake was back.

''Come on I saved you some burgers, and I think that your dad is about to start,'' Seth tells Jake before grabbing my hand and pulling me towards the group. ''Okay then,'' I chuckle in surprise. 

''I saved you a burger as well, you know because your pregnant,'' Seth smiles at me brightly. I smile at him and at how thoughtful he was. ''I think you are my new favourite'' I smile at him. 

When Jake and Bella caught up, Seth already passed me a burger and sat down. I smile at Jake and Bella and walked with them the rest of the way. 

Approaching them, I see them all looking at me curiously. I grabbed Bella's hand seeking comfort. She looks at me and squeezes my hand. 

We sit down and get comfortable and it wasn't long before I finished my burger and was now nibbling on some of the food that Esme made me.

''The Quilletes have been a small tribe from the beginning,'' Billy speaks up when everyone had calmed down. ''But we have always had magic in our blood!'' 

I lean forward in my seat interested fully in what was being said. ''We were great spirit warriors,'' Billy continues. 

''Shapeshifters, who could shift into the powerful Wolf,'' I see Billy look at me briefly and I smile at him. ''This embodied us to fight off our enemies, and to protect our tribe. One day, our warriors, came across a creature,'' Billy once again looks briefly and Bella and me before continuing with his story.

''It looked like a man, but hard as stone, and as cold as ice. Our warriors finally tore it apart, but only fire could destroy it for good!'' 

My mind flashes back to when I killed James. His screams as I tore him apart, limb from limb, before setting his body on fire.

''They lived in fear that the cold one was not alone, and they were right to fear,'' Billy continues breaking my concentration on my memory. 

''She took her vengeance on the village, Our elder chief, Taha Aki was the only spirit warrior left to save our tribe after his son was killed'' Billy looks over all of us.

''Taha Aki's wife could see that he would lose. A woman, of no magical ability, none but courage. Crying over her fallen son's body she picked up his dagger. With a battle cry, she plunged what once was her son's dagger into her own heart,'' Billy looks at Bella as he talks about the third wife.

''The cold one, turned around as the scent reached her, distracted, she gave Taha Aki, the leverage he needed to destroy the creature who wreaked havoc on his people!''

The images play on in my head almost like I was there when it was happening. ''She saved the village. Over time, our enemies have disappeared, all except for one. Cold Ones!'' Everyone turns to look at Bella and me as he spoke of our family's species.

''Our magic awakens, only when one comes near. We sense it now, feel the threat in our blood. Something terrible is coming this way, and we must be ready,'' Billy then focuses his gaze on Bella and me. ''All of us,'' he nods his head at us. 

Time Skip

''Seattle is in deep terror,'' the news reporter speaks out as we all sat in the living room. ''Police are baffled by the number of murders and disappearances. Theories suggest a new gang or a very active serial killer,'' 

''It's getting worse, we're going to have to do something,'' Carlisle says dejectedly as he turns down the volume. 

''Alice, still hasn't had any visions about who is behind this?'' Edwards asks. ''Let's track him down, kick his bloodthirsty ass, I am bored as hell,'' Emmett groans. 

I look to Jasper at the same time as Edward, his thoughts screaming. ''Of course, why didn't I think of that?'' Edward asks himself. ''Are they a thing?'' I ask looking between Jasper and Edward. 

''Guys?'' Bella asks. ''For those of us who can't read minds,'' Noah adds pulling me into his side more. ''It takes more than one of our kind to cause this much catastrophe. They're undisciplined, conspicuous,'' Jasper trails off. ''Newborns,'' Edward nods his head. 

''Like new vampires?'' Bella asks. ''In their first few months after they're turned,'' Jasper interrupts Edward and continues for him. 

''That's when we are most vicious, uncontrollable, insane with thirst,'' Jasper lists off. ''Something to look forward to,'' Emmette grins. 

''No one has trained these newborns, it's not random,'' Jasper shakes his head. ''Someone's creating an army,'' Carlisle looks up in realisation. 

''There haven't been any new Vampire armies in over a century that I know of,'' Carlisle speaks up. ''Well there was that time, my Dad was turning werewolves left and right, but uh, I guess you couldn't call that an army considering he killed a lot of them,'' I say in an afterthought. 

Everyone looks at me confused and slightly concerned. ''This was before I was born guys,'' I tell them. They nod their heads. 

''They've been created to fight someone,'' Jasper insists. ''We're the only clan closest to Seattle,'' Edward speaks up.

I feel Noah tighten his grip on me slightly and Rose appears right behind me hands on my shoulders. 

''Regardless if we don't put a stop to this the Volturi will, I'm surprised that they haven't already,'' Carlisle muses. ''Maybe they're behind it,'' Edward speaks up.

''Back in Italy, I read Aro's mind, he wants me, Alice and Al especially to join him, he knows that we would never leave our family,'' Edward informs the rest of us. ''An army would solve that for him,'' Jasper all but growls. Bella and I share a look before I look back at Noah. 

Time Skip:

Bella and I walk into the house placing our keys and bags on the hooks before walking into the kitchen where we see Dad passed out on the table. 

''Dad, hey wake up,'' I shake him gently. ''You alright?'' Bella asks him as I look at the missing flyer of Riley Biers. 

''Riley Biers, his parents have been papering Seattle with these for a while now. The fifth time, they tried,'' Dad tells us picking up the flyer. ''Do you ever think they should give up?'' Bella asks him. 

''I wouldn't, not if it were one of you,'' Dad looks from me to Bella shaking his head as he gets up. ''Not ever!'' he says confidently. 

I look at Bella and see her eyes fill with tears knowing that we will put him through that when Bella turns. 

The Next day:

Noah and I were sitting in my room when I heard, two cars speeding into the driveway. He and I share a confused look, looking out the window, I see Edward looking livid, Jake looking guilty and Bella clutching her wrist. 

Noah and I walk downstairs and share a look with Dad before walking outside. ''Hey, what is going on?'' Dad asks. I walk to Bella and pull her into my arms as she quickly whispers what happened. 

''I kissed Bella,'' Jake mutters. ''And she broke her wrist, punching me in the face,'' Jake finishes. Noah glares at him before turning to look at Bella in worry. ''Dad, we're taking Bella to Carlisle,'' I tell him pushing Bella towards Edward's Volvo.

I get into the back seat with Bella while Edward gets into the front along with Noah. He backs out slowly as we were in front of the chief of police. I look at Jake and saw him scowling but looked back at Bella. 

As soon as we're out of view from Dad, Edward steps on the gas and races back to their place. 

''Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time, Bella?'' Emmett asks walking into the room where Carlisle was wrapping her sprained wrist. ''She punched a werewolf in the face,'' I tell him. 

''Danm, you are going to be one tough New Born,'' Emmett grins. ''Tough enough to take you on,'' Bella grins back at him. 

I look at Rose when I hear her slam her magazine down before leaving the room. Emmett smiles sympathetically. Once done, Bella gets up and walks out the same door Rose did. 

''You aren't going with her?'' Noah whispers. I shake my head. ''No, this may be what Bella and Rose need, and they should have this conversation alone,'' I tell him. He nods his head, before smiling. I have something to show you,'' he tells me grabbing my hand. 

He leads me through the house before we reach his bedroom. He smiles at me before leaning over and opening the door. 

I walk in and I smile when I see what he's done. ''You got a bed?'' I ask him. ''I know you don't sleep as much anymore, but I thought that if you ever needed a nap you could use a comfortable bed. After all, this is going to be our room when you move in,'' he tells me. 

''And, that is not all,'' Noah turns me around and I see a new door that was never there before. I walk forward and open the door seeing it open to a whole different room. 

''What's this?'' I ask him. ''This is going to be the twins' bedroom,'' he tells me softly from behind wrapping his arms around my waist. ''This is amazing,'' I smile turning in his arms to wrap my arms around his neck. 

From downstairs I can hear everyone leaving the house, Alice told us that they were going hunting and Edward was dropping off Bella. 

''I think they are insinuating something,'' I mumble leaning in. ''I think so too,'' he smiles before leaning in the rest of the way kissing me passionately. 

He lowers his hands and picks me up and turns around walking back into our room. He lays me gently on the bed before raising and taking off his shirt. I rise and help him as he takes off my shirt next before connecting our lips once again. 

''I love you so much,'' I whisper. ''I love you too,'' he tells me before kissing me once again. 

Time Skip

''When we were five, they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up!'' I watch sat next to Bella at our graduation listening to Jess deliver her speech. 

''Our answers were like astronaut, president, or in my case a princess,'' I chuckle along with everyone else and Jess smiles happily knowing that people are enjoying her speech.

''Again when we were ten they asked us. Our answers then were things like a rock star, cowboy or in my case a gold medalist. But now that we've grown up they want a serious answer. How about this? Who the hell knows,'' once again laughter and applause fill the gym. 

''This isn't the time to make hard and fast decisions, it's time to make mistakes. Get on the wrong train and end up somewhere chill. Fall in love, a lot. Major in philosophy because there is no way to make a career out of that. Change your mind, change it again, because nothing is permanent!''

From the corner of my eye I see Bella finally get enthralled by Jess's speech, knowing that as a Vampire, everything is permanent. I hold her hand getting a smile from her in return. 

''So make mistakes, that way when it comes to the time when they will ask us what we want to be, we won't have to guess, we'll know!'' I clap as Jess finishes her speech. 

One by one, we all go up and receive our Diplomas. I smile sheepishly, as Dad stands up when I get my diploma before walking back down the staircase. 

Once it was over, we all said our goodbyes to each other until we see each other at the party. I smile when I see Noah waking up to me beaming. ''Congratulations beautiful,'' he whispers. ''Thanks, baby,'' I grin pulling back. 

''I'll see you tonight,'' he tells me leaning down and kissing me slowly. ''See you tonight,'' I whisper before turning around and walking over to where Dad and Bella were waiting for me. 

Walking out of the school Dad was beaming as he wrapped an arm around each of our shoulders. ''I am so proud of you both, my greatest accomplishments,'' he grins pulling us in closer. 

''Dad that's not true,'' Bella mumbles sheepishly. ''No it is,'' Dad nods firmly. ''You'll know when these two will be born,'' Dad rubs my pregnant belly through my dress. Now that I was further along, it can be seen on the ultrasound that I was indeed carrying twins. 

I smile at the thought as we hand in our graduation caps and gowns before walking over to Dad's cruiser. 

Alvenia's Outfit, Hairstyle and Pregnant Belly. (She is now around two monthss pregnant).

Bella and I walk around the Cullen household, watching all our classmates having fun. ''Al, Bella!"' I turn around when I heard Jess call out to us and saw her coming towards us with Angela. 

''Hey,'' I smile hugging them both. ''What did you think of my speech, was it too easy breezy?'' Jess asks nervously. Bella shakes her head. ''No it was pretty much bang on,'' Bella tells her. ''Epic,'' I smile at her nodding my head.

''I'm going to miss you both so much,'' Jess hugs us again as Angela seconds her. ''Oh my god I love this song, come on,'' Angela jumps up and down dragging Jess back to the dance floor. 

Bella and I share a laugh before turning around but stop when we see Jake, Embry and Quill walking in. 

I look at Bella but she just marches over to her. I look at Noah who just appeared by my side before following behind Bella. 

''Was my right hook too subtle for you, that was me uninviting you,'' is what we catch when we reach the four. ''Bella I wanted to apologise,'' Jake shifts uncomfortably. 

''For you know, and your hand, I'd blame it on the inner animal thing but it was just me, being an ass, and I am sorry,'' he tells her. Bella looks at him unsure for a moment before sighing. Seeing how sincere he was she forgives him.

''I made you two something, think of it as a graduation present,'' he smiles at the two of us nodding to Noah in greeting before handing Bella and me a bracelet each. ''Thanks, Jake,'' I smile at him before turning to Noah. ''Help me put it on?'' I ask him. 

 Just as I was about to say something I see Alice pause from coming down the staircase, a far-off look on her face. ''Excuse us,'' I mutter before pushing my way toward Alice. 

''Alice,'' I speak up. She looks up at me, Bella and Noah as they appear beside me. ''What did you see?'' Noah and Bella ask at the same time. 

''Something is going on, tell me,'' Jake demands as he appears with Embry and Quill. ''We need to find the others,'' Alice ignores them and looks at Bella, Noah and Me. 

She grabs mine and Bella's wrists gently pulling us to walk up the staircase but Jake puts his arm on the wall blocking her. ''Tell me,'' he glares at her. 

''Jake,'' I glare at him stepping forward but being held back by Noah. ''Back off,'' Jasper growls as he appears by our side. Jake looks between all of us before sighing and stepping back. ''We deserve to know,'' Jake tells them more calmly. 

Noah turns me around. ''You go with them, stay by Alice and Jasper, I'll go find the others,'' Noah tells me. I nod my head kissing him before walking over to Alice and Jasper who places a hand on my back gently to guide me up the staircase throwing one last look at Jake. 

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

344K 5.3K 26
hi i'm ariana hunnington-swan yup i' m actually charlie swan's daughter and my mother is elizabeth hunnington,what happend when i come to forks and m...
62.9K 1.2K 23
Piper Swan is the older sister of Isabella Swan. Piper is quite outgoing and funny when she wants to be. She's overprotective of her little sister, e...
875K 13.5K 11
Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest...
63.7K 1.4K 23
Ella Swan is a well known girl in Forks and Bella's twin. She has lived with Charlie all of her life. When Charlie and Renee divorced, Renee got Bell...