Obey Me! Shall we date? Onesh...

By Titanarmor1

A book featuring all of the Obey Me boys. A/N: I will do any of the boys from Obey Me. Including side charac... More

Lucifer x Reader
Mammon x Reader
Leviathan x Reader
Satan x Female Neko!Reader
Asmodeus x Deviltuber!Reader
Beelzebub x Reader
Belphegor x Reader
Diavolo x Maid!Reader
Barbatos x Diavolo's Sister!Reader
Simeon x Angel!Reader
Solomon x Human!Reader
1K Special: All 7 Brothers x Female!Reader
Hiatus
Should I write Scenarios?
10K Reads/ I'm Back
When they catch feelings for you
When they confess their feelings
First kiss
Where they like to kiss you
When you wear his clothes
When they're drunk
When they walk in on you changing
When you walk in on them changing
Halloween Special: What you guys do on Halloween
When you guys go on vacation
Update regarding new characters
When you get sick
When they get sick
Sleeping Positions
When You're drunk
A/N: Regarding Luke
When you two have a beach day
Rainy Day Scenario
Snow Day Scenario
Body Swap
Barbatos x Dead/Human!Reader
All 7 Brothers x Manager!Reader ( Boyband AU )
Scenario: Roles They would play if they were in a band
Mephistopheles Catch Up
Raphael Catch Up
Thirteen Catch Up
When you two argue and make up
A/N: Important
If you have a nightmare
If they have a nightmare/what it would be
If they accidentally hurt you
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader
100k Special: Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.2
Belphegor x Spirit!Reader
A/N: 100K Reads/Requests!!!
Meeting your sibling(s)
Favorite Pokemon
What D&D Character Would They Play As
If you Pranked Them
When They're Jealous
When They Use Kabedon On You
When they meet your parents
When they use your lap as a pillow
When your family finds out about their identity
Yandere!Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader
Yandere Solomon x Angel/Luke's Older Sister!Reader (Lemon)
Lucifer x Angel/Ex!Reader Pt.3
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader
When It's Your Time of the Month( Female Reader)
Raphael x Angel!Reader
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.2
Diavolo x Male/Angel!Reader
Raphael x Angel!Reader Pt.2
Levi x Female/Idol!Reader Pt.3

Route 1:Beelzebub

1.5K 18 0
By Titanarmor1

Beel's POV

" Beel, wake up. We're going to be late." I heard Belphie say. I slowly opened my eyes and sighed. " Is it morning already? I don't want to get up." I thought to myself. I turned to see Belphie putting on his uniform. " Usually I'm the one who sleeps in." Belphie said. I let out a groan and got up.

I slowly walked over to my closet and grabbed my uniform. I looked over at a calendar on the wall. " In three days, it'll be the anniversary of Lilith's death." I thought to myself. i looked down and tried not to cry. I was knocked out of my thoughts by Belphie. " Stop staring into space and let's go." He said. I nodded and we headed for the door. We walked out of our room and went to the staircase.

" There you two are. We are going to be late." I heard Mammon say. He was standing at the bottom of the staircase. Belphie went down first while I stared at the floor. When I looked up, I saw something horrifying. There was a black figure standing next to Mammon. It was terrifying. It was more scarier than Lucifer when he's angry.

I took a breath to calm down. When I regained my composure, the figure was gone. Mammon and Belphie headed for the door and I followed them. I still felt uneasy about the weird black figure that I saw next to Mammon, but I decided not to mention it. The day went on like normal. Classes were boring and practice was exhausting. I had no energy in me the entire day. It felt like my body was empty and I was just existing. Eventually it was time to go home.

I changed out of my uniform and back into my normal clothes. i could smell food from the kitchen but I wasn't hungry. " Strange, I'm always hungry." I thought to myself. I wanted to stay up in my room and sleep but I felt like I should go down to dinner anyways. I didn't want my brother's to think something was wrong with me. When we were at dinner, my ears became void of all sound.

My brother's were talking and arguing but all of the sound they were making was muffled. I looked over at Belphie to notice he was acting uneasy as well. " Will you all just be quiet?" I heard Lucifer say clearly. " How can you talk about this when you know what's coming up in three days?" He asked sternly. Everyone at the table became quiet. We all looked down while Lucifer glared at us.

" Excuse me." Belphie said. He got up from the table and exited the dining room. " What's up with him?" Asmo asked. " Probably sick from mammon's food." Satan said. " Hey!" Mammon said. Out of the corner of my eye, I thought I saw that black figure again. But I shook it off as just a shadow. After dinner, I went back to my room. But I didn't see Belphie. I started searching for Belphie in all of his favorite spots. When I didn't find him in any of his favorite spots, I went to check the attic.

As I climbed up the stairs, I heard someone crying. I entered the room to see Belphie. He was having some sort of panic attack. " Belphie, are you okay?" I asked. He then looked up at me with fear and sadness in his eyes. " Beel, please." He said. He reached his hand out to me. I went to take it but stopped when I saw that same shadowy figure standing behind Belphie.

I backed away out of fear and the figure stared at me. " Beel, you seemed frightened." Belphie said. I then quickly turned to leave when I heard Belphie call out to me. " Please don't go Beel! I need you!" He said. But I ignored him and exited the room. As I was walking down the stairs, I decided to look back to see if Belphie was following me. But instead, I saw that same black figure at the top of the stairs. I decided to focus my breathing to calm myself down and it worked. I went back to my room and fell asleep before anything else happened.

Two days left...

The morning of the next day started out normally. I still didn't want to get up but forced myself to. Belphie decided to remain asleep. After what happened the previous night, I couldn't blame him. I was still uneasy about the black figure I saw everywhere. What was it? Who was it? Why is it here? What does it want? Those questions plagued my head all day and made it impossible to concentrate.

At practice, I couldn't stop thinking about the black figure. I wasn't focused and it made me afraid. " Watch out Beel." I heard one of my teammates say. I turned and saw the ball coming at me. But I didn't act quick enough and got smacked in the head. I lost consciousness instantly.

???

The air around me was non-existent. it felt like if i was floating, or rather falling. The clouds around me were swirling. My body was there but I couldn't feel anything. I looked up to see a bright figure trying to reach me. But it was engulfed by a darkness. i heard a voice calling out my name. i tried my best not to listen. i tried my best to tune it out. But one part stayed with me. The only part I heard shook me to the core and made me afraid.

" Why did you let me die Beel? why didn't you save me?"

End

I quickly sat up to notice I was back in my room. Satan, Lucifer, and and Belphie were next to me. " You're awake." Belphie said. " You have to take it easy Beel. You took a hard hit." Satan said.
" How are you feeling?" Lucifer asked. I took a moment before answering. " I'm okay." I lied. Lucifer nodded. " The doctor said he needed rest, so let's leave." Satan said. Lucifer nodded and headed out. Satan followed. " If you need anything, just call." Belphie said."I told you I'm okay. I said. He nodded and exited the room as well.

I laid back down and kept thinking about that weird dream I had. Or was it a nightmare. I slowly felt myself drifting off.

???

I opened my eyes to find myself in a white room. The walls were white, the ceiling was white, the furniture was white, and the floor was white. There was no color, or shadow. Except for a figure in the center of the room. This figure was different from the one I've been seeing. " Who are you?" I asked the creature. " It's your fault." The figure said. I looked at it in a confused manner.
" It's all your fault. And you know it." The figure said. I felt a wave of fear wash over me. I covered my ears and lowered my head.

" Shut up." I said. " It's all your fault." The figure kept saying. " Stop it please." I said. But the figure wouldn't stop. " Shut up!" I screamed.

End

I woke up in a cold sweat. I turned to see Belphie asleep on his bed next to me. I wiped the sweat off my face and ran to the bathroom. I started splashing water on my face to try and calm myself down. " It was just a dream. It was just a dream." I said. But when i looked at myself in the mirror, I saw the shadowy figure standing behind me. I was frozen in fear.

"What... do you...want?" I asked out of fear. But it didn't reply. " Leave me alone!" I screamed. I punched the mirror and it shattered. Blood was coming from my hand. I turned to face the figure but it was gone. I then heard footsteps coming towards the bathroom and saw Levi. He looked down at me and saw my hand bleeding " I'll get Lucifer." He said.

A couple of minutes later, Lucifer came in and bandaged up my hand. " Why did you punch the mirror?" He asked. I turned my head and stayed silent. " You were thinking about her again, weren't you?" He asked. i still said nothing. Lucifer stopped bandaging my hand. " I miss her too Beel. You aren't the only one." He said. I pulled my hand away and turned to leave. As I was leaving, I heard Lucifer crying. I went back to my room and fell asleep. But I had no dreams.

One day left...

When I woke up the next morning, I was greeted by Mammon and Satan in my room. They were folding my laundry for me. " You're awake." Mammon said. " I made you breakfast and Mammon did your chores." Satan said. " Lucifer told us what happened last night. We're all here for you, if you want to talk." Mammon said. " Thanks guys, but I'm okay." I said. They both looked at each other. " Alright. We'll leave so yo can get some rest." Satan said. They both exited the room.

I ate the breakfast they prepared for me. It was actually pretty good. But I was interrupted by Belphie. He came into the room, out of breath. " Are you okay?" I asked. " I'm okay. I was just wondering if you were feeling up to a little trip into town with me?" He asked.

I was feeling a bit better so I agreed. I got up, got dressed, and went into town. We spent the whole day together. We did some shopping, ate a ton of delicious food and walked around the park together. We returned when everyone was asleep. We quietly snuck back into our room and climbed into bed. " Hey Beel?" Belphie said. I turned to face him. " Thanks for spending the day with me." Belphie said. " No problem. I will always make time for you." I said. I looked at Belphie who smiled at me. But it looked like a sad smile. I then drifted off to sleep.

???

I found myself back inside of that white room. There was still no color. I decided to walk around this white space. As I walked around, I noticed the second black figure following me. " Keep moving." It said. I did as it said and continued forward. i then saw a person standing in the distance. It was Belphie. " Belphie." I said as I ran towards him.

He turned to me with a look of despair. " Beel, save me." He said. He was then consumed by a blac liquid. I was unable to reach him in time. I then turned back towards the figure who was smirking. " Leave me alone. You've tormented me for so long. I want you gone!" I said. " Even if we aren't 'together' we are still one. You will never be rid of me." It said. I then noticed a lamp on one of the side tables. " I will rid this place of you, once and for all." I said. I smashed the lamp on the ground and the room was engulfed in darkness.

As the darkness spread, i saw the original black spirit staring at me. But before I could reach it, I woke up.

End

Anniversary...

I woke up in a cold sweat. My alarm clock said three in the morning. I looked around the room and noticed Belphie wasn't in his bed. Afraid of what I saw in my dream, I ran up to the attic to find Belphie. I started to hallucinate and saw blacj shadowy figures coming from the walls and distorted hallways and staircases. I eventually found the attic and saw Belphie standing there with a knife in his hand.

" Do you remember what happened on this day all those years ago Beel? We lost our precious sister. You chose to save me over her. Why didn't you save her Beel? Why didn't you save her?" Belphie asked. He was crying. " I could only save one of you. Do you think I wanted to let her die?! I wanted to save both of you but could only save one." I said. I was crying now.

" But why was it me?! Everyday I feel so guilty about being alive. Everyday I feel like I should be dead and Lilith should be alive. And everyday I feel like I should do something about it." Belphie said. His grip on the knife got tighter. " No. Don't do it Belphie!" I said. I lunged at him and tried to get the knife away from him. But he had a strong grip. " Let go of me!" He said. We both transformed into our demon forms and began to fight.

I tried to get the knife away from him. But he was too strong. " Please Belphie. I can't lose another sibling. I can't lose you too!" I screamed. This caused him to hesitate. i was able to grab the knife from him. " Give that back!" He screamed. He tackled me and we both fell down the had stairs. I felt myself losing consciousness. But before I did, I saw the original black figure staring at me.

???

I was back in that empty space. Only this time, it was falling apart. At the center of the destruction was the 2nd black figure. Only this time, it looked like me. It was holding the knife I took from Belphie. " You say you'e okay, but we both know you're a liar. You can't hide from your guilt any longer." It said. I knew I had to fight it. I knew I had to fight the demon within me.

I took a breath to calm down and I prepared to fight. We stared at each other for a bit and then started fighting. We were evenly matched, giving each other equal blows. But I was determined to conquer this demon inside of me. " People like you don't deserve to live." The figure said. It managed to get a hit on me. I took a moment to calm my nerves and countered.

I wouldn't let it get to me. " You're sick. You can't protect anyone." It said. It made me afraid. But I remembered to stay calm. I wasn't fighting just for me. i was fighting for everyone who shared this sadness. " The Beelzebub your brothers used to know is gone. You are just a shell of your former self." It said. It landed another hit on me. But I took a breath to stay calm. " Just breathe. You'll be okay." I kept telling myself.

I didn't want to attack any more. " You're nothing but a liar. And when your brothers see that, they'll cast you away like you're nothing. Because you are nothing." The figure said. I didn't listen and kept concentrating my breathing, letting the figure hit me as much as they wanted to.
" All you do is make everything worse. You should just die. It would be better if you just died." The figure said. But i still remained calm. I could tell it was getting agitated from my lack of aggression. But it wouldn't succumb.

" What are you doing? Fight back." It said. But I wouldn't. " Fight back!" It said again. But I wouldn't. " Just fight back!" It screamed. It gave a huge slash and I fell to the ground. I couldn't get up. No...I wouldn't get up. I didn't want to get up. " You killed Lilith. You let her die, that means it's your fault she's dead. You killed her." The figure said. It gave me a hard kick.
" Lucifer loved her and you killed her. Mammon loved her and you killed her. Levi loved her and you killed her. Asmo loved her and you killed her. Belphie loved her and you killed her. You loved her and you killed her." The figure said.

It kept kicking me. But I wouldn't get up. I couldn't get up. I didn't want to get up. But I stayed calm. " Just die already!' The figure said. It stabbed me in the chest. I felt myself being swallowed by the darkness. " No. I can't die here. I won't die here.' I thought. I slowly got up and face the figure. I stared at the figure who stared back at me. I looked into its eyes and saw myself.

I looked into its eyes and saw what I've become. My guilt about Lilith's death made me become a monster. But that stops today.

I embraced all of the memories I was locking away. I embraced all of the memories I had of Lilith. All the fun times we spent together, all the hardships we wen through, and the day I saw...no...let her die. Those will be apart of me but I must learn to move forward. I took a breath, calmed my nerves, and smiled at the figure. I then did something that i haven't done in a while. I moved forward.

I walked towards the figure and embraced it. It started to cry and so did I. It dropped the knife and hugged me back. " It's going to be okay now." I said. " I know.' just promise me one thing." The figure said. " What?" I asked. " That you'll never return to this place." It said. It disappeared in my arms and I woke up.

End

I woke up to the sound of a heart monitor beeping. When my vision steadied I looked up and saw a ceiling. It was a pretty shade of blue. It reminded me of the sky. I stared at it for a bit and started to cry. " Lilith, I'm sorry." I said. My sobs echoed in the room. I then heard the door open and looked to see who it was. It was the original black figure. It was standing in the doorway.

But something was different about it. I blinked a couple of times and the black shadow went away to reveal a human. It was the human exchange student who also turned out to be Lilith's descendant. Their name was Y/N. This was the first time I've truly seen them. They had tears in their eyes and ran over to me. They gave me a big hug. " You're okay." They said. I looked down. It took a couple of seconds to register what was happening but I hugged them back. " Can you take me to see my brothers?" I asked.

They looked at me and nodded. They helped me out of bed and they took me into another room. Inside the room were my brothers and Belphie. Belphie was lying in a hospital bed, awake. They all looked at me. I started shaking but Y/N grabbed my hand and smiled at me, reassuring me it was going to be okay. I took a breath, focused, and calmed down. " Everyone, I have something to tell you." I said. They all looked at me. I looked at Blephie who smiled and nodded. Y/N nodded as well. I took another bretath and finally said what I've been keeping from them. "I'm not okay." I finally said.

True Ending

A/N: Done. This was inspired by Omori. I was thinking about doing similar stories but with the other brothers. Lmk if I should do it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 37
█████████ OBEY ME ONESHOTS + SCENARIOS WRITTEN BY; zenverified
1.1M 35K 106
Just some stories filled with fluff, angst, and I guess some crack of our favorite demon brothers and side characters :) the book/mc(y/n) is gender-n...
67.5K 1.1K 22
The title says it all. This book is about the brothers, exchange students, and royalty from the otome game Obey Me! There will be fluffs, possibly le...
728K 21.9K 73
COMPLETED A bunch of oneshots (X Female Reader) featuring Obey Me Characters.