𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

Bởi Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... Xem Thêm

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
25.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

26.

22.6K 555 16
Bởi Leyah_eroticstories

Marcus^^^

~ Recap ~

"Fucking bitch, you did not just threw pasta at my best friend." Ally said getting up, throwing her juice on Chelsea as she screamed and just like that the entire cafeteria started throwing food and drinks at each other.

I felt disgusted.

The cafeteria looked filthy covered in food and garbage. What are we in, Kindergarten?

Oh God, we're in so much trouble.

~~

I was drenched in food, not just me but everyone was drenched in food.

I felt sick.

Suddenly we all heard the doors opened and everybody froze because we all know who it was. Now we're definitely in a lot of trouble.

"What in the world is going on here? I did not know this school was for children under 10 years old. CLEAN THIS MESS INSTANTLY OR ELSE EVERYONE WILL STAY OVERTIME TODAY!" The principal screamed at us in anger. 

Damn sis, calm down.

"Uncle, look what they throw on me. I look like a drenched cow now." Chelsea said to him, looking as if she was about to cry. 

Such a crybaby.

"I DON'T CARE, I'm so disappointed in this school. Get to work, chap chap!" He said walking out in anger slamming the door. 

He does know that he's the biggest disappointment this school has right?

"I didn't even throw anything so the only thing I'm cleaning will be myself." I said to Ally and Marcus as they nodded, they were also drenched in food too.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT, YOU BITCH." Chelsea screamed at me stomping her feet. 

What are we 3 now?

"How is it my fault? if anything it's yours, you're the one who started it by throwing pasta at me." I said rolling my eyes at the thought.

"Gosh, I hate you!" She said as she walked away still stomping her poor feet in anger. I feel sorry for them at this point.

"She's such a brat." Marcus said as he wiped the food out his hair and clothes.

"Nothing new." Ally said as she dragged us away to the bathroom.

"Wait, I can't come in there. It said FEMALE and as you can see I don't have a vagina, well you can't see it but that's besides the point." Marcus said with a scared expression facing the bathroom door, we just pushed him in with us anyway.

"I don't care, we're hiding in here until they clean everything. We're not cleaning anything." Ally suggested as she took a seat on the counter top.

"No no no, I am not spending hours in a female bathroom. Imagine the rumors that are going to spread in this school if someone caught me here." He said pulling at his hair and we started laughing at his misery.

"Shush, what's the worst they could say?" I asked sitting on the counter as well after dragging Marcus on it too.

"Oh I don't know, maybe that I came in here to fucked two girls." He said and we all laughed.

"Or maybe they will start saying that you secretly have a vagina." Marcus eyes widened at that, it was truly fun teasing him.

"What? no I do not and even if I had it, that's none of their business." 

"That's it my guy. Group high fives." We all do high fives together and giggle at our silliness.

"This bathroom stank, what do girls do here anyway." He asked covering his nose. It smelled bad for real, but we have no choice but to stick it out.

"Oh nothing really, just urinate, defecate, changed period pads-" Marcus cut me off with a scream. "Forget I asked, I don't want to know. Nasty asses." 

We laughed until tears came into our eyes. Such a weird guy.

"We have to wait it out brothers and sisters, no matter how much it smells bad. Let's not get distracted from our task at hand." Ally said with a salute.

"Wait out what exactly?" I asked and she looked at me like I just stole her chocolates.

"The chaos happening outside of course." She said it like it was a life-threatening situation.

~~

After about 1 hour later we ran out of the bathroom trying to catch our breaths, the bathroom was beyond stank. If I have to choose between cleaning the whole cafeteria or hiding in the bathroom again I'll definitely choose the cleaning for sure.

"Oh shit, never again. Why did you girls even drag me in there? do you hate me that much?" Marcus asked as he tried taking deep breaths.

"Stop whining, you're such a female." Ally said rolling her eyes at him.

"I am not a female, I have a penis for your information." He said pouting and I couldn't stop laughing.

"So why were you just in a female bathroom." Ally said loudly making his eyes widened.

"Wha- I- wa- yo-" He groaned out not finding the words to respond. We giggled at his frustrated face and pinched his cheeks.

"I'm with him on this one, do you hate us that much?" I asked Ally as I folded my arms together.

"It wasn't even that bad." She said as the bell rang for our next class.

We planned to meet up later as we went to our classes. Marcus and I had most classes together which I was grateful for, now I at least have a friend in most of my classes.

"Let's go." He said dragging me along. What's with people dragging me today? I thought to myself.

As soon as we were about to enter the class, we heard a voice behind us, a voice that made me tremble with fear. "What the fuck are you doing with him?" 

I froze as soon as I heard the voice, my heart started pounding in my chest as I slowly turned around to find the devil looking at me with a murderous glare.

"Are you fucking him?" Justin asked angrily. 

"Leave her alone Justin." Marcus said as he clenched his jaw.

"Oh, you have my friend as a bodyguard now. You really think that will stop me from taking you as mine?" He let out a deep chuckle after that and I gulped.

"I'm not your friend. Touch one hair on her head and I swear I'll make sure the next time I punch you, you'll need surgery." Marcus said in a serious tone, I didn't even know he could get that serious.

Justin started laughing like the psycho he is. "You really think I'm afraid of you? I wonder what it would feel like if you go home one day only to find out that someone bought your little pathetic house and you have nowhere to live. Oh I'm sure your poor mother would have a heart attack again." He grinned wildly and I saw Marcus started panicking.

"Leave my mother out of this, you bastard." He shouted and before I could stop him, Marcus lounged at Justin and started punching him right in the face. I swear I heard a crack in Justin's nose and I instantly ran to Marcus trying to get him off but failing.

"Marcus stop, you'll get in trouble." I cried out but he kept going.

"Please." I finally said, he stopped and got up with wide eyes as I pulled him towards the bathroom, leaving Justin on the floor. 

I don't know why I'm visiting the bathroom so much today.

His hands were bloody and I held it under the pipe washing off the blood. "Why did you do that? you know he's gonna let you get into trouble with the school right?" He looked at me guiltily.

"He deserved it, he had no right talking about you or my mother like that." He said as I cleaned it up.

"You're right but still." 

We went into the class to find the teacher already teaching, she didn't even care that we came late. As soon as we sat down we heard the principal called Marcus name over the Intercom to come to his office and I groaned.

"Go and meet me in the school's parking lot when you're done okay?" He nodded, picking up his bag then went out.

All throughout the session my mind was occupied wondering if Marcus got into trouble, I really hope not, after all he's like a brother to me and I don't want him getting into trouble but I know that bastard will make the principal punish him.

Not long after the bell finally rang indicating that school was now dismissed and I hurriedly packed up my things and went out of the class.

I went to the parking lot to see both Ally and Marcus standing together. "I can't believe the principal gave him a one week suspension and didn't punish the asshole too." Ally said as I reached up to them.

"You got suspended?" I asked and he nodded giving me a sad smile as I gave him a brotherly hug.

"I'm so sorry Marcus." I said, I felt like it's my fault, I felt guilty.

"No, it's not your fault. It's okay and it's just one week anyway." He said but I still felt bad.

"Yeah bu-" I was cut off by a hand wrapping around my shoulder. I quickly jumped not expecting that until I heard, "I missed you sis." He kissed my forehead.

"Lukeee, I missed you too. How was your weekend?" I asked as I hugged him.

"Amazing, their house was so big and comfortable. They had pools, game rooms, everything sis. I didn't want to leave today but I had to, her parents were so nice and welcoming. I even got my first kiss and it was mindblo-" I screamed when he said kiss, I swear the whole school heard me.

"Wait, kiss?" I asked and his eyes widened as he blushed. "Y-yeah we kissed, well that's if you call a peck on the lips kiss." 

"Aw, our baby is growing up Bri." Ally said tip-toeing to pinch his cheeks.

"I didn't even see you because you're so short, you're the one who needs to start growing." Luke said chuckling as she hit his chest and said, "Shut up." 

"So how was your weekend? I heard you stayed at Enzo." Luke said which made me blush, I swear those two can't keep anything from each other.

"It was fun, he asked me to be his girlfriend." I whispered in his ears and he whistled loudly as we walked to the car. "Oh, Luke this is Marcus my friend and Marcus this is Luke my brother." I introduced them and they nodded at each other.

"Wait, the Marcus?" Luke asked with wide eyes. I did tell him that a guy from school named Marcus saved me that night, I'm surprised he remembered the name. 

I nodded and his mouth formed an 'O' as he got in. I started the car and drove off.

"What's your address Marcus?" I asked, he gave me the address and I put it in my GPS then Ally hooked up my phone to the Bluetooth of the car to play some music.

Just as the Bluetooth connected and the music started playing, my phone rang. I told Ally to answer it and as she did Enzo's deep voice came out in the loud speaker. I didn't even remember that it'll connect like that even on a call.

E- Angel?

B- Hey.

E- How was your day at school?

B- It was crazy, the entire cafeteria went crazy today and then my new friend got into a fight because a guy was being mean to us and the principal gave him one week suspension.

E- Wow, your day sounded splendid. Which friend?

B- You think? and his name is Marcus.

E- A boy?

B- Yes Dari, a boy. Is something wrong?

E- No, no. I miss you.

My eyes widened at that and I cleared my throat.

B- I miss you too, my friends and brother are here as well.

E- Oh my bad. Hey everyone.

They all greeted him.

E- Mon amour, I'll have to call you back later okay, I have a meeting in 2 minutes.

B- okay bye.

Ally hung up the phone and squealed. "He called you my love in french. You guys are so cute." 

"Ew, don't even." Luke said disgustedly and we all laughed.

"Who was that Bri?" Marcus asked when everyone calmed down and Ally answered before I could.

"That's her husband, don't worry you'll meet him soon." She smirked and I blushed red. She's such a tease.

"Woah, she's blushing. I can't wait to meet him if he can make you blush like that." Marcus clapped his hands excitedly. 

Oh God, why did I pick up these types of friends?

We arrived at his house which was a bit smaller than mine and he seemed embarrassed. Why? I wouldn't know, it's not like any of us is rich.

"You don't have to be embarrassed you know, my house is almost the same size." I said to him and he seemed surprised.

"Really?" He asked and I nodded. " Mine too." Ally said as well.

"Wow alright, thanks guys. I'll see you tomorrow." He said getting out of the car and we drove off to Ally's house.

After getting everyone home, I parked the car and we got our. As soon as we opened the door we were attacked with hugs and kisses from mom. Damn I missed her.

"My babies, I missed you two so much."

"We too, mom." I said to her then Luke asked, "How's auntie Jenna feeling now?"

"She's getting better now, she sends her love and kisses to you both." Mom said letting us go with a big smile.

"So, when did you get a car?" She asked as she arch her brows at me.

"Getting right into it I see." I murmured to myself. "That's what I wanted to talk to you about mom." I said with puppy eyes.

"Then go on." She sat down and got comfortable.

"Sooo, Ihaveaboyfriend." I said quickly. "What was that?" She asked staring at me intentionally as I rocked on my other leg.

"I have a boyfriend mom." She started choking instantly and I ran to the kitchen for some water to give her. When she finished drinking the water she paused for a minute.

"You? Brielle Reid? have a boyfriend?" She asked slowly like I wouldn't understand if she said it faster. Yes he's actually your boss but let's not go there right now.

"Y-yes mom, a guy asked me to be his girlfriend Friday." I said cautiously and she just blinked at me.

"But you always say that the guys at your school are douche-bags, so what changed." She said confused.

"They are, but he doesn't go to school so that's different." I whispered and she stood up instantly. "What? How old is he Brielle?"

"He's 25 and a CEO." I told her and gulped.

She stood there with her mouth dropped open staring at me. "He w-what? is that how you have a car?" 

"He told me to use it so that I could get to school." I shrugged.

"Look Brielle, I'm not going to tell you who to date, you're soon 19 so I trust you with your choices. I know you're beautiful and smart but please be careful okay?" She said and I immediately hugged her, this is why I love her so much.

"I will mom, I promise." I said with a smile. "And I need to meet him too, bring him for dinner Saturday." She said going upstairs. "Make sure to use protection too." She sang out as she reached the top of the stairs.

"Oh God mom. Stop it." I groaned hearing her laughter throughout the house.

I'm surrounded by crazy people.

I wonder what's going to happen when those two meet.

Hopefully not a disaster.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Soooo, you finally met my baby Marcus properly, he's such a sweetheart.🥰 

Love,

Leyah.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

310K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
12.1M 277K 59
My first book and hence I don't know what I did here. ✗Complete, Revamped, Editing✗ "Keep grinding, you little slut." He spoke while increasing the...
1.3M 41.7K 39
18+ "BABY GIRL I'M NOT SURE I CAN GO ANY FURTHER WITHOUT FUCKING YOU SO HARD THAT YOU'LL SCREAM MY NAME" I feel heat run down to my core. Fuck i want...
137K 6.8K 99
Hannah And her Happy Harem After spending her entire life training to become an Olympic level gymnast only to suffer one too many injuries for her bo...