Little Bunny || Lego Monkie K...

Oleh -MOONDANCER

|| LEGO Monkie Kid × Child!Bunny!Reader || In which the rabbit zodiac is actually a living, breathing girl wh... Lebih Banyak

Profile
IMPORTANT
Epilogue
A Hero Is Born! Part 1.
A Hero is Born! Part 2.
Bad Weather
Duplicatination
Coming Home
Noodles or Death
Calabash
The Great Wall Race
Impossible Delivery
Skeleton Key
Macaque
The End is Here!!
Revenge of the Spider Queen
Sleep Bug
Dumpling Destruction
Pig Pong Panic
Minor Scale
Shadow Play
To Catch a Leaf
72 Transformations
This is the End!
On the Run
Great Grand Dragon of the East
Smartie Kid
The Winning Side
The First Ring
Cooking with Chang'e ~ Benched
The King, His Rabbit, The Prince, and The Shadow
The Samadhi Fire and the Celestial Beast
This Imperfect World
The Corrupted Spirit
Destiny...
reguarding s4
Familiar Tales
New Adventures
Rabbit in the Night
Is it a Midnight Dream?
In the Dark of the Night.
Danger Lurks.

...Fulfilled.

2.6K 70 65
Oleh -MOONDANCER

You are my sunshine.

"No, no, no!" Cries Wukong as he raced to take his daughter into his arms. Sandy helped support Macaque.

"Y/n, please. Please, come on, you can't leave me, too." He whimpers, tears racing down his face as Y/n's dull eyes stare back at him blankly.

My only sunshine.

"Come on, kiddo, we won, you just-- Please, wake up. I can't-- Please." He sobs, holding his hand against Y/n's large stomach wound. He cries, hiding his face in the side of her neck and shoulder.

Mei's hands fly up to her mouth as she leans into MK for support. MK hugs Mei tightly, crying along with her. Red Son exhales shakily, tears silently streaming down his cheeks. He hugs Mei and MK, hiding his face in the other male's shoulder.

You make me happy

Sandy stands by, rubbing his eyes. Having been in the army, He knows what it's like to lose more than a few loved ones. Macaque's ears tilt down in shock, eyes wide as he stares down Y/n's body. Sandy looks down, hiding the tears that plip to the ground.

Pigsy hugs Tang tightly, hiding the bespectacled male's face and holding Tang's glasses for him so that they wouldn't get even more smudged than they already were.

When skies are grey.

Nezha inhales shakily, looking up to try and keep himself from crying as he holds the lotus pin in his hand. "I kept it safe." He whispers.

"I kept it safe."

....

She shifts around, sitting up.

You'll never know, dear, how much I love you.

Her galactic eyes land on a matching set, eyes wide. She sniffled. "Who are you?" She asks.

"I.. am Tùzhi. The rabbit warrior." Speaks the male that has similar anatomy to the youngest. "You're like me." She points out after seeing his rabbit legs similar to her own. The man nods with a soft smile.

Please don't take my sunshine away.

"Yes, I am. I'm the one who saved you." He answers again. She giggled.

"No you're not, silly. My friends saved me just now." She says pridefully. Tùzhi shakes his head. "No, my sunshine, not from a few moments ago. When you were young, you had a bàbà of your very own."

She lit up. "I did?" She asked. "You did." Chuckled Tùzhi, his starry eyes sparkling with amusement.

The other night, dear.

"He saved you from your own mother, who was driven mad with the power she wielded." He spoke. She nods. "Yes, the Lady Bone Demon." She informed. The male nods.

"Her name was Nushi." He speaks, "And she was my lover."

"Was?" Asks the girl. "Yes." Nods Tùzhi. "Then.. that means--" She gasps.

As I lay sleeping

"Yes." Tùzhi smiles at the girl, eyes watering.

"Bàbà!" She laughs joyously, hugging her biological father. "You came back! Just like you promised!" She recalls just barely, how she was left with raggedy clothes, a blanket, and a hairpin lost long ago.

She had given her lotus pin to someone for "safe keeping".

I dreamed I held you, in my arms.

"Yes, I did, my sunshine." He whispers, running his hand through her hair.

"But.. But that means..." Y/n whimpered softly, her ears drooping. Tùzhi smiled with melancholy.

When I awoke, dear

"Yes," He confirms her worries, "..You are dead."

I was mistaken

....

Nezha stares at the lotus pin in his hand. He was supposed to give it back to you. He looks over at the grieving teenagers. This, after all, was thier first time losing a comrade-- let alone thier own sister figure.

So I hung my head

Mei seemed to be a loud-ish crier, with MK and Red Son being the quieter ones. Mei bites down on her sleeves, trying to muffle her anguished sobs. MK and Red Son find a surprising amount of comfort in each other.

And I cried.

Macaque reaches into his pocket, pulling out a silver whistle he had grabbed from the host's pocket. The host used by Lady Bone Demon stares at the scene with a guilty conscience clouding her once-innocent mind. Had she done this?

....

"But I don't want to die!" She cries into her father's arms. "I want my bàbà!"

You are my sunshine

It stung to see his own daughter cry for a dad that wasn't hers. He nods, hugging her once again in his comforting embrace.

The Rabbit Spirit sniffled and sobbed, hugging his midsection with grief at the realization that she would never see her family again.

My only sunshine

Tùzhi propped her up, placing a hand on her tearstained cheek with that same sad smile on his face.

He rubs away one of her tears with his thumb, pressing a kiss to her head.

You make me happy

"You don't have to die. Not yet." He whispers.

"Young Star Magic users are capable of many things, at a price."

When skies are grey.

....

Wukong shakes his head, wishing it were all a dream, even if when he woke up, they were still struggling through the Lady Bone Demon, he would rather fight her all over again than face the death of his child.

He traced the gentlest finger over the hairline cracks left on Y/n's skin, holding one of her burnt hands in his own.

You'll never know dear

"She needs bandages." Whimpers MK, staring at Y/n's burnt palms.

"Her hands.. They're hurt." He Acknowledges as Red Son looks up. He shakes his head silently, hugging MK all over again as he started to sob once more.

....

Tùzhi places a hand on her chest. "With some work and help.. one can even rise from the dead." He speaks.

How much I love..

She looks up, the stars in her eyes glimmering bright, as if everything inside of her wanted nothing more that to run on fresh grass, play new games, and live with her friends. Wanted nothing more that to be truly alive.

...you

She shuts her eyes tightly, her fur beginning to brighten as she holds her father's hands.

Please don't take

....

Monkey King looks up as Y/n's skim begins to crackle the slightest bit more. He gasps softly, holding Y/n's head in his gentle grasp as she beings to stir, galactic whisps fluttering around his and Y/n's figures.

My sunshine..

Y/n slowly opens her eyes, coughing lightly as she wipes the blood from her mouth.

"..Bàbà?"

Away.

Monkey King laughs brightly, hugging his child. "I'm here, Y/n." He sobs, Y/n hugging him back.

"I'm here. I'm not leaving, I promise."

....

"MK! Order up!" Calls Pigsy after the order bell rings.

A few years after the defeat of Lady Bone Demon, Y/n was able to move around without any bandages at all covering her stomach. She adjusts the lotus pin in her hair. She has crack-like scars trailing all long the side of her face and arm, as well as some on her neck and chest. The price of arising from the afterlife.

"On it, boss!" Calls the boy, grabbing the noodles. He steals one of Tang's dumplings, making the scholar cry out. "Wh-- Hey!" He calls.

Pigsy sighs, handing Tang another plate. Tang blushes and stuff his face with another dumpling while his husband smiles.

"Wait up, MK!" Calls Y/n, brushing s hasty hand through her h/c hair to get rid of any tangles. She turns into her rabbit form as she runs towards MK and the vehicle.

"The curious things about legends, is the way we continue to be moved by the same stories."

Mei hops in the new and improved tuktuk (thanks to MK's and Mei's new boyfriend) with Y/n on the center console in her bunny form, working on a little letter Monkey King had asked her to make and deliver.

"Meimei!" Cheers Y/n. "Heya, carrots!" Laughs Mei, hugging Y/n. Just as she places the rabbit female down, MK presses the gas of the tuktuk and they leave to make thier deliveries.

"We're comforted by familiar tales of friendship, courage, and redemption."

MK waves at Sandy while Mei hands off the noodles. Y/n tapes something onto thier next delivery bag, looking at it proudly.

They drop off thier delivery at Macaque's address, a small paper fluttering against the plastic with a rustling sound. He opens it and scoffs with amusement. He smiles anyways, ears twitching as he looks up.

Date? -The one and only ♡

It had a drawing of himself, another copper simian, and Y/n on it. Of course Macaque could tell who wanted it to be sent to specifically himself. He guessed maybe second chances aren't so bad. Even when it comes to a rust colored monkey. He sighed.

I mean, Wukong did give Macaque a second chance, and the shadow simian would have to be insane if he ever wanted to stay indebted to Wukong.

"At times, the path of bring a hero might seem unclear, and the story's road may be chaotic.. and directionless."

Red Son laughs nervously, handing his parents the noodles he had ordered after requesting a family night, per his new boyfriend's and girlfriend's advice. (He found that he found more than just a little comfort in his Noodle Boy and Dragon-Horse Girl.).

PIF and DBK nodded at Red Son, making him beam. Maybe he should take advice from them more often.

..

Actually, on second thought, maybe not..

"Sometimes, it may seem as thought you've lost everything and that we've ended back where we began. ..But it's clear to see how much we've grown during our journey."

MK and Y/n drop off Mei at her house, while the remaining Monkey and Rabbit kids head off to Flower Fruit mountain.

Monkey King uses his ability to duplicate Y/n's desserts. MK and Wukong catch the bite-sized treats in thier mouths, making Y/n giggle as they all watch the sunset.

"For although the story is over..."

Y/n yawns, leaning against Monkey King and shutting her eyes as she fell asleep.

"There's always room on the self for another."

MK smiles at Monkey King, leaning against his other side. Wukong wraps his arms around his kids, sighing in delight.

"The end!"

A scroll ominously unravels behind the odd family, open against the golden hour lighting reflecting off of the old Monkey Mech game booth thing.

"Huh.. pretty good! That was pretty good."

"Great job, Uncle Tang!"

....

[That's it. That's the book. :').

Feel free to check out my other WIP, LMK x Tanjiro!Nezuko!Reader. As for all my other books... don't think there'll be any other updates for those..

Anyways, I'll see you on the other side.

Until destiny allows us to meet again.

     --Author.]

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

30K 1.4K 19
Various Lego Monkie Kid x GN Muichiro Reader. ______________________________ ❝𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒊𝒇 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍...
3.2K 76 15
A teenager who just wants to have a nice summer break, ends up in a world they know very little about. How will they get through this? Who will they...
66.7K 1K 8
[READER] ... "𝙞𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙢𝙖𝙡-𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩...
3.3K 81 7
(Monkey King/Sun Wukong x Oc) You know Tokito Muichiro, right? A youngest swordsman as well as a hashira who participated in the war against demons...