𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21..
22.
23.
24..
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

25.

26.2K 551 38
By Leyah_eroticstories

My outfit^^^

~ Recap ~

"No need to thank me love, you deserve the world." And that ladies and gentlemen made my eyes filled with tears. I hugged him and pecked his lips continuously while he blushed red.

After we finished eating we cuddled in bed and started talking about the future, until I felt my eye lids started closing in but not before I felt a peck on my lips and heard, "Good night beautiful."

Then I let the darkness consume me.

~~

The next morning I woke up feeling some one shaking me and I slightly opened my eyes to see who the hell was waking me up out of my goddamn sleep.

Oh Enzo. He's lucky that I consider him as my favorite person right now.

"Come on angel, it's time to get ready for school. You sleep so dead, I've been waking you for the past 3 minutes." He said chuckling as I moved off him. I didn't even realized that I was on top of him.

Poor guy.

"Fineeee, I'm up now you evil man." I said groaning and he started laughing.

"Me? Evil? You're the one who was crushing me with your big ass." He said pretending to be angry while failing badly.

"My ass is not even that big." I said frowning, he slapped my ass and watched it jiggled with a smile as he licked his plump lips.

"Hm, perfect for me." He said squeezing it and I slapped his hands away.

"Darius please leave me alone, I have to go get ready for school." I groaned out still feeling tired.

"You do know I didn't tie you down right? so why are you acting like I'm stopping you from getting ready?" He said with a frown on his handsome face.

"Tie? Oh kinky, I likey." I said teasingly to him as his face turned into a blushing mess and I couldn't help but laugh. Sometimes he acts like such a virgin, it's actually funny.

I immediately jumped off the bed screaming as I felt a pillow slapped into my head ruining my thoughts. "What the ducking duck is wrong with you, you evil man." I screamed out trying not to laugh.

"Tu sorcière, I am not kinky." He rushed out in his french accent and threw the pillow at me and I giggled while running to the bathroom.

Translation: (You witch).

"So rude." I called out after locking the bathroom door and I heard him chuckled.

I hurriedly brushed my teeth, freshened up, washed my hair which came out curly so I decided to leave it like that.

I came out in my purple bra and panties set only to see Enzo sitting on the bed on his phone. When he heard me he looked up and I blushed as his eyes ran over my body.

"Fuck me, my poor innocent eyes." He said gulping harshly and I giggled.

"Oh please, stop acting like you're innocent after what you did last night." I teased and his eyes widened then the blushed appeared again.

"That was my evil twin, not me." He said getting up and I laughed.

"Eh, well he's my favorite then, he was naughty and I liked that." I said, looking for my clothes to wear to school.

"You don't mean that, right?" He said as he hugged me from behind and started tickling my sides making me giggle, while I twist and turn to get out of his arms.

"I'm j-joking, leave m-me." I laughed as he stopped and hugged me again placing kisses on my neck, slapping my ass again.

"You're so stunning angel." 

"Thank you."

"I'm gonna miss you." He sighed, rubbing his nose along my neck.

"You're acting like you're not gonna see me again." I turned to him and pouted.

"It's not like that, I just got so use to you here it's gonna be weird when you leave."

"Aw, are you going to miss me?" I asked with a smirk on my lips.

"So fucking much baby." He said as he pecked my lips multiple times.

"Me too."

"Get ready, I'm going to look after breakfast for you." He said but I called him before he could leave. "No need, Ally and I will stop at a cafe and just grab a coffee. I don't feel like eating much." 

He looked at me for a while contemplating and said, "Are you sure? I don't have a problem looking after something for you."

"I'm good, I promise." I went to him and kissed his cheeks. "Okay, I'll be downstairs when you're ready." He said and went out.

I got ready then did my makeup light. I packed up my bag but I planned on leaving most of my stuff here because this will not be the last I'm coming here. I just need to introduce mom to him as my boyfriend and maybe I can sleep here sometimes.

Oh fuck, how will I introduce my mom boss to her as my boyfriend and my boyfriend employee to him as my mom. That sounds utterly fucked up and Enzo doesn't even know about that.

I never remembered that mom works at his hospital. Damn!

After I finished everything I went downstairs to see Enzo watching a football match, I went to him and he pulled me down in his lap hugging me. "I miss you already."

He kissed me all over my face and I giggled. "I miss you too."

"I love your hair, it looks so curly. You're so beautiful." He complimented me and I blushed.

"You think so?" I asked unsure.

"Of course, oh and can we have dates like every Saturday?" He asked with a cute pout.

"That sounds wonderful Dari." I said burying my head into his chest.

"Hm, give me kisses now." Oh God he acts so much like a big baby. I laughed at that thought.

"Come my big baby." I said as I grabbed his face for the kisses.

"That's what she said." He mumbled and I asked, "That's what who said?" He chuckled and said nothing.

He joined our lips together in a passionate kiss and swiped his tongue over my lip for permission to enter, I did just that and as our tongue clashed together, it started to become heated and I know if we don't stop now I won't reach to school in time so I broke the kiss.

"I have to get going now, I don't want to be late." I said getting off him.

"Yeah you're right, have a great day beautiful." He said getting up and pecking my lips.

"You too, I'll talk to you later okay?" He nodded and I went to the car he told me to keep with me so that I can drive to school. I had to go pick up Ally before I go to the cafe.

It took me around 15 minutes to get to Ally because of traffic, I saw her standing at the gate as I pulled up and she jumped in quickly.

"Hey bae." She said as she got in and put her seat belt on.

"Hey bestie, we're stopping at a cafe first before we go to school okay?" 

"Yeah no problem. I have something to tell you." She said shyly then looking out the window. "Alright." I said then turned in the direction where the cafe is.

We arrived soon after and went in to get what we wanted. To my surprise I saw my purse packed with money, I counted about ten 100 dollar bills and I was shocked.

"Where did so much money come from?" I asked myself, puzzled then my mind went to Enzo, that sneaky bastard. 

He already gave me a card, why did he put money in my purse again?

We drove off to school as we ate our donuts.

"Now, spill." I said with my mouth stuffed.

"So, jordonaskedmeonadate." She rushed out the words so fast that I didn't even hear what she said properly.

"Ally you know my brain works slow, what did you just say? speak a bit slower please." I said to her as I sipped on my coffee.
"Um, Jordon asked me on a date." I widened my eyes and looked at Ally. Woah, that escalated quite fast.

My subconscious - 'You're not better bitch, remember you only know the guy for a month then he asked you to be his girlfriend within a month and a day after you gave him a blowjob and let him eat you out. Now, what really escalated fast?'

Stfu bitch, I'll even fuck him right now if he wants. 

Hehe.

I rolled my eyes at my craziness and turned back to Ally.

"I thought you were interested in Larry?" I asked cautiously.

"Oh at first I did but he's too much of a playboy so he lost my interest. I like Jordon, he's great." She said and my mouth formed into an 'O'.

"So they're alright with it? you know bro code and all." I asked cause I don't want anything to break those three friendships, they're friends for years now and I'd hate for that to happen.

"Jordon spoke with him already and he said he's good with it because he wasn't into the one woman situation." I rolled my eyes at that, I don't know when he will change. It's his life anyway.

"Then I support you all the way boo." I said as we pulled up in the school and I hugged her.

"Thank you Bri, I appreciate it." She said as we got out of the car, but as soon as we did gasped filled the air with murmurs. Here we go.

"Damn, that car is slick."

"Is that her car?"

"How did she even afford that car."

"I bet she has a sugar daddy, I want one too."

I blocked out everything and dragged Ally along with me as we passed the crowd and went to our lockers. They can't even mind their own business. 

Pathetic.

"Mind your damn business bitches." Ally shouted at them and they looked away, I giggled at their scared faces.

"You're one scary motherfucker." I tell her as we took our books out, before she could answer we heard someone called our names.

"Hey friends." Jessie said as she came up to us with a huge grin and we greeted her back with 'heys'.

"Lunch time?" I said to them as I prepared to make my way to class and they nodded saying their goodbyes.

I went to class only to run into Chelsea and her minions. I rolled my eyes ready to walk away but that caked faced bitch had to open her big mouth.

"So you're selling your body for cars now, whore?" She asked as they laughed and chewed their gums like their lives depended on it. So annoying.

"Unlike you, I don't have to sell my body to get things, but do you boo." I said to her and her faced red with anger.

"Bitch, you're going to regret talking back to me or did you forget that the principal of this school is my uncle." She said grinning like she won a lottery. 

First off I'm not afraid of that shriveled dick principal, I just don't want to get kicked out to put more stress on my mom. If it weren't for her I would have rearranged these bitches faces then walked out of this school and never stepped foot in here again.

"Boo woo, who cares? you're just a whiny little attention seeker, who loves running to mommy and daddy for everything. Grow the fuck up, Chelsity." I said and the whole class erupted into a fit of laughter.

"You better watch your back bitch, I'll make sure Justin takes care of you properly this time." She said and I completely froze up. she pushed me out of the way and went out with her minions trailing behind her. Oh God please don't let him come to school today.

I felt a hand tapped me on my shoulders and I flinched turning around to see who it was and I blew out a breath of relief seeing it was just Marcus

He gave me a guilty smile and said, "I'm so sorry for touching you but I was calling you and you weren't responding." He said softly, readjusting the bag on his shoulder.

Marcus had dark brown hair, dull grey eyes, he's around 6'1 and has that boyish look. He's actually a good guy, well from what I've seen whenever I see him in school. I always wondered how he was friends with such a bastard but then I remembered that I was also friends with him at some point as well. 

Crazy as hell.

"It's fine, don't worry about it." I said with a fake smile. I was not okay, I was terrified out of my mind by what Chelsea meant by 'Making Justin take care of me properly this time'.

"Oh okay, come on let's sit down." He said, we went and took our seats as we wait for the teacher to arrive.

"I realized you started sitting by yourself at lunch, do you want to join me and my friend at our table?" I asked, I felt bad. I know he stopped talking to his friend group because of what Justin did to me.

"I-I are you sure? it's okay, you don't have to feel sorry for me." He said as his eyes widened at my request.

"I'm not feeling sorry for you, well I do feel bad but you can sit with us. You're a great guy Marcus." I said to him smiling and his cheeks got red.

"Thanks I guess? I'll see you at lunch then." He said just as the teacher came in and started teaching the class.

~~

The bell rang and we made our way to the cafeteria with our lunches and took our seats, Jessie was with her other friends but that didn't bother me, that girl was a social butterfly anyways.

"Is it okay if Marcus sits with us boo?" I asked Ally as we sat down.

"Yeah, he's nice." She said just as I felt someone sat next to us and I looked up to see Marcus.

"Hey girls." He said as he bit into his apple.

"Hey." We both said at the same time. "Is apple the only thing you're eating?" I asked him, I always saw home eating only fruits and once in a while homemade sandwiches. I always thought maybe he's just eating healthy.

"Oh y-yeah, I ca-" He coughed looking embarrassed and I cut him off.

"It's okay, no need to be embarrassed." I said to him and gave him an encouraging smile.

"Well I-I don't really have money to buy f-food here." He said bowing his head.

"Hey, that's nothing to feel embarrassed about okay." I said to him as he gave us a sad smile.

"Yeah, don't worry about it." Ally said and he nodded. I went in my purse and stared at the 100 dollar bills knowing that I'll hardly use them.

"Here, go and get some lunch, keep the change." I gave him 100 dollars to buy food. I'm going to tell Enzo I gave someone 100 dollars cause I'm feeling bad right now to give away the money he gave me without permission. Am I bad for that?

"What n-no, I'm okay." He said shaking his head giving me back the money.

"Take it, it's fine. I won't take it back." I said pushing him to go get the food and he finally went.

"That was nice of you Bri." Ally said with a full mouth and I nodded.

After a minute or so he came back with his lunch and kept telling me thanks over and over again. We went into a peaceful conversation as we ate, until I felt someone threw pasta on me. 

I looked up and saw Chelsea and her minions laughing at me. 

Fuck, my clothes.

"Fucking bitch, you did not just threw pasta at my best friend." Ally said getting up, throwing her juice on Chelsea as she screamed and just like that the entire cafeteria started throwing food and drinks at each other.

What are we? 2 year Olds? I felt disgusted.

The cafeteria looked filthy covered in food and garbage. What are we in, Kindergarten?

Oh God, we're in so much trouble.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

I was bored so I wrote this lol. 🍭

Enjoy! 💅

I appreciate y'all so much. 🌹

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 79.4K 48
When a downcast, introverted, and unmotivated twenty-eight-year-old hooks up with a stranger at a bar, the last thing she expected was to see him at...
1M 16.2K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
2.1M 44.2K 54
[WARNING - EXPLICIT CONTENT] I tried getting out of his hold, but he had more strength in his finger than I had in my body. He flipped me over until...
701K 12.9K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...