wmmap ( the prince )

By MeowMeow920255

A person with a maybe miserable history died and got reincarnated into his faviorate manhwa with the worst co... More

prologue
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
skip if you want to
chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter 8
Chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter 11
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
author note
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
hate
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
author note
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three.
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty five
help
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
note
SPECIALS
Athanese
Claude and baby Athanese
truth
Chapter Twenty Eight
chapter twenty nine
Chapter 30
Chapter thirty one
Chapter Thirty Two
Notice
Published
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
.
Felix Panda
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Trailer
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty eight
Author Note
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty ( April Fools )
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty one
Chapter Fifty Two
Felix
Chapter Fifity Three

Chapter Fifty Four

2.9K 140 22
By MeowMeow920255

Felix walked to and fro outside of Athanese's office , his steps quick and silent as he was a knight but currently his main worry was how to get Athanese and Athanasia to make up to each other .

Lily arrived by his side , looking a little sweaty . She probably ran towards here , Felix noticed . Out of instinct his palm found its way inside his pocket , his handkerchief clutched on his hand.

" Is everything alright with princess ?"

Felix asked handing lily his clean handkerchief. Lily found herself flushing red , as she took the article of clothe and gently patted her forehead.

" Thank you , Felix "

Lily smiled thankfully taking a quick sniff at the handkerchief that smelled so much like felix. It was pleasant.

Felix found all of his exhaustion and worry evaporate in a second as lily smiled at him. Felix felt the tip of his ear get hot as a red hue covered his face.

As the two of them found themselves staring back at each other a awkward yet pleasant silence grew between them . Suddenly a thud of a few documents being moved around came from Athanese's office . Felix and Lily flinched at the sudden sound , both of them coughed awkwardly taking few glances at each other

" Um princess is being consoled by the magician and...what about the prince ?"

Lily replied , her gaze on her feet as she fiddled with Felix's handkerchief.
It was made out of pure silk , Lily noticed from the touch.

" ...that's good to hear ... I'll go on a patrol......I'll..I'll see you soon ...have a good afternoon"

Felix said leaving quickly , as soon as he was sure he was out of sight Felix crouched down covering his face that was all hot and red . Due to how flustered Felix was feeling at the moment he failed to notice a slight look of disappointment on lily's face as he left .
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile , in Athanasia's study room she found herself being constantly annoyed by Lucas's attempts to make her go and talk to Athanese.

" He's just worried , you know ? ... every mean word he said , he didn't really mean it. He's such a sweetie."

Lucas said to Athanasia , his words holding nothing but his true thoughts.

" He didn't have to be so rude about it"

Athanasia huffed , her lips pursed as she pouted thinking back to what Athanese said. Lucas playfully threw a small book at her head , Athanasia threw him a nasty glare. If looks could kill Lucas would have died a thousand time .

Before Athanasia could protest further Lucas interrupted her.

" Do you know why I fell in love with Athanese ?"

Lucas asked , his eyes distant and glazed as he thought back to the time when he was first getting familiar with Athanese .

Athanasia's eyes widened a little clearly appalled by the fact that Lucas so openly admitted his love for Athanese right infront of her  .

" Just because I'm angry with Athanese doesn't mean i gave you permission to date my brother "

Athanasia huffed . Lucas slightly shoved her back with a annoyed look and a slight glare.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It was a few years back , Lucas was lazing around the palace . As he walked around the garden he heard a voice , someone was singing . It sounded quite horrible at first , Lucas thought in distaste but as the one who sang warmed up and started singing again it sounded good . Lucas recognized the voice , but while singing it was hard for him to quite place a finger on who it is.

Lucas found himself curious towards the one who was singing , as he walked near he accidentally stepped on a twig that broke and made a noise.

Athanese who was sitting and humming to himself flinched at the sudden sound and looked around only to find Lucas give him a sheepish smile . Athanese felt his cheeks heat up at the thought that lucas probably heard him singing , and his initial voice crack.

" You didn't hear anything"

Athanese huffed , his lips pursed as his cheeks lit up due to embarrassment.

Lucas's lips quirked up and he soon began chuckling. Athanese stood up from his seat and walked towards Lucas , his finger pointed towards Lucas accusingly.

" Shssh !! Stop laughing !! Stop "

Athanese said as he tried to cover Lucas's mouth with his palm , Lucas stood on his tiptoes as he continued laughing out loud.

Lucas playfully mocked Athanese's voice crack and hummed the tune of the song Athanese was initially singing .Athanese's whole face was beet red at this point , using a little of his magic he tripped Lucas down but also found himself falling down together with him.

Both of them fell on the ground by each other's side . Athanese shrieked at the sudden impact and threw a nasty glare towards Lucas who gave him his biggest puppy eyes , that annoyed Athanese further more. Athanese lightly pushed Lucas back , Lucas smirked as the light push was seemingly harmless but his eyes widened as he felt himself rolling down .

Lucas rolled down the slight height and found his head stuffed inside a bush where Athanasia's black dog had recently peed on. The smell of pee hit Lucas right on the face , meanwhile Athanese was laughing hysterically at the sight of Lucas .

Lucas sat up and threw Athanese a playful glare , Athanese smirked back almost mockingly .

" Well , I hope you enjoy your new scent Lucas "

Athanese said smugly but in his moment of fun Athanese lost his footing and it was his turn to roll down the height towards the infamous bush.

As Athanese rolled down beside Lucas's side , it was now Lucas's turn to laugh and maniacally at that.

The previously felt annoyance and embarrassment faded as Athanese also found himself laughing. Lucas clutched his stomach laughing hysterically as he stared at Athanese who had branches stuck in his hair .

Lucas didn't know at that time what he was feeling , the only thing he knew back then was that it felt pleasant , he felt like he was flying and a new sense of ease filled him as he laughed beside Athanese . It had probably been centuries since he last felt this good.

When the two finally returned to the palace , it was now Athanasia's turn to laugh at how hilarious both of them looked.

Athanese and Athanasia silently came too a conclusion that they won't tell Lucas about the dog poop that was smudged on his robes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Athanese found himself burying his head in the documents , he felt incredibly embarrassed at what he said to Athanasia . Athanese hit his head on the documents he was burying himself with regretting his words.

" Gosh "

Athanese sighed covering his face with his palms trying to calm himself taking few deep breaths . He didn't how to apologize , he was just worried...he didn't want Athanasia to risk herself for their father.

Suddenly a knock was heard , Athanese narrowed his eyes wondering who would come disturb him at this hour.

" Come in ''

Athanese said , with a swift wave of his hand the documents assorted themselves into their respective places . When he saw a familiar red head enter the room , Athanese stood up with a smile gracing his face .

" Rose !"

Athanese grinned and walked up to her for a hug. She was so tall now. Athanese noticed as rose hugged him back with a equally happy expression on her face.

" Goodness , you have grown up so much my prince ''

Rose said hugging Athanese tightly , swinging him around . Rose laughed out loud as Athanese panicked when she swung him during the hug .

" Put me down put me down rose "

Athanese shrieked patting rose's muscular shoulder . Rose gave Athanese one last tight squeeze and smiled ear to ear .

" Goodness I'm not a child you can swing around rose "

Athanese huffed but smiled soon after.

" So what brings you here ?"

Athanese asked with a smile . Rose smiled back and chuckled thinking about how much Athanese had grown .

" I just wanted to give you a souvenir , there was a maid who took care of you as child right ? "

Rose asked , Athanese thought back to when he was just a toddler but he couldn't remember much.

" And she didn't take proper care of you , now did she ?"

Rose continued.

" So I kidnapped her and scoped her memories with the Help of a magician , and look !"

Rose said showing Athanese a picture .

" Gosh you were so cute !! You are still cute !!"

Rose squealed embracing Athanese into a quick hug.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile , the said magician hung a copy of the picture in his tower with a slight smile .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.9K 39
Everyone thought the first princess died on the guillotine. But in fact, she fooled them all. Now living happily with her husband and three kids, wha...
56.3K 1.7K 24
I'm tired. I did my best, no one acknowledged me. It seems to be hell wherever I go or do. I died and reincarnated. When can I stop acting? "END MY M...
2.6K 90 8
โ€Ÿ๐ˆ ๐ฌ๐ก๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ : ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž๐ซโ€ž *เญจเญง โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโš”โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ เญจเญง* [discontinued] A norma...
126K 5.3K 16
A boy that get killed by his own father get reincarnated in the manhwa who made me a princess as an unknown character, only for him to be abandoned...