A human in Hell (RadioDust)

By KillelaX3

What if the ever so known ex pornstar of hell suddenly turns back into a defense less human being? And to mak... More

About the book
Chapter 1: A human in Hell
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
a Drink
Chapter 8
Chapter 9: in the Garden
Chapter 10
Chapter 11:DATE
Chapter 12:DATE part2
Chapter 13
Chapter 14: a Visitor
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18: Confession
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21: New Demon?
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31: Rejection
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39: Finale
Epilogue
Last Note
UPDATE! :D
FOR YOU

Chapter 35: Crimson Roses

704 31 35
By KillelaX3

Anthony, from the corner of his eye, can see the Red clad demon chatting away with a Lady demonette. He had met her once, though he did not have the pleasure to converse with her due to the circumstances he caused himself, however, it is not like he liked the idea at all.
Mimzy was a lady for sure, she was as formal as he was, dressed in her gown of red crimson silk, surely she did that to match him. His stomach churned in an uncomfortable way. He did not have the right to be jealous. He knew that. Yet he is still here, sitting on one of the chairs of the tiny pub. Sipping a cup of water he finished half an hour ago.

The bartender clears his throat to catch his attention, "Kid, 'ya know I can refill the glass for you."
Anthony tensed up, too caught up from his thoughts, he hardly noticed Husk at all.
"Well isn't this dejà vu", the chimera says as he pours the pitcher unto the cup.

Anthony shrugs at him and began to drink again. His eyes sneaking glances to the two demons. Unconsciously, biting his bottom lip in the process.
His heart clenched whenever he hears Alastor raise his voice, those chuckles he often hear from him not so long ago, that creepy permanent grin he was used to seeing. And whenever he uses those stupid endearments to Anthony, was flashing in his mind.
This was hopeless. He was so hopelessly inl-
He placed the cup back to the table, averting his gaze, it was too dangerous, he just knew at some point their eyes would meet. And it would seem like Anthony was staring at him the whole time. Which is not so far from the truth.

"Want another refill?" Husk cuts infront, holding his pitcher towards his cup.
Anthony shakes his head. "Thanks, but no. I'm done for 'da day."

Husk eyes him weirdly, but did not dare to question further. He knew he would not get an honest reply anyway. The bartender nods and grabs the cup, to place in the side, where he puts the other used cups.

"See 'ya Husk" Anthony grins, as he stood up from the stool, walking away, he waved at him. Husk only stared at his disappearing figure.

It took another heartbeat before he glanced to the two demons, noticing the other one staring at the direction of where Anthony was headed.

Satan. What the heck is this two idiots doing.

Mimzy wanted to explore the gardens. Of all places.
He wanted to stop her, though she would only berate him that it was the only good scenery at the Hazbin Hotel. Albeit he wanted to disagree, he really could not lie.

"Oh Al! Can you not just teleport us with your magic?" She pouts at him, she made it look like her misery mattered to him.

"No I'm afraid not Mimzy dear!, I far too like the exercise you see, don't you?"

It was all lies, the Radio demon was being careful not to have an encounter with a certain someone. It was early morning, it was known to be the time to water the plants.

"I am sure you have every opportunity to exercise somewhere else, darling." She says, a scowl appearing on her lips.
"I do think that you are wasting my time."

He was indeed stalling. Her assumption is correct, but there was really nothing she could do about it.

Alastor turns to her, and grins.

He knew that.

The two demons entered the garden.
Mimzy gasped at the scene, all the flowers had wilted a bit, it wasn't often taken care of for sure. It looked much more lively the last time she visited. She turns to frown at Alastor.
"It doesn't look as beautiful." She sighs dramatically.
Alastor leered at her, "Looks fine to me."

Mimzy shot daggers using her eyes, she was looking forward to this trip. Wanting to experience the lovely aroma and scenery the plants once had made her experience. She looks around once more, walking in silence to gawk at the flowers with disappointment.
While observing, her eyes had caught sight of the red roses. It was still as vibrant since she last saw. The droplets of water almost looked like it was sparkling, it was as ethereal as ever. There was still hope after all. A smile crept on her lips.

There were sounds of footsteps and shuffling from where she stood. It couldn't have been Alastor since they were walking in the same pace. She peeked curiously in the shrubs of plants. She could see a strand of yellow blonde locks. How interesting.

"Alastor Darling, you must come this instant I haven't seen roses as vibrant as these!"

The Radio demon walked towards her, his grin strained. He was not amused by her frivolous attempts.
The mop of blonde hair seemingly tensed up.

Their eyes had locked onto each other.
It was entirely impossible to avoid the encounter now.
"My oh my! I didn't know you were hiding there, Anthony dear, whatever was your purpose?" She chuckles teasingly.

Both looked away only when Mimzy had began to speak.

Anthony now stood up from the bushes, and patted himself, " 'Ya mistaken lady, I was plowing on the ground." He counters, showing the hand trowel he was holding, the evidence of his activities.
It was a good thing he took the trowel on the ground in advance.

Mimzy laughs, "Silly human, I was simply teasing."
Anthony smiles and nods at her. If the joke was done, he would really love to retire in his room.

"You must be tired dear, care to join me for a walk?, a breath of air would surely freshen one up!" Anthony wanted to run right there and then.

"As much as I'd love to." Anthony sighs, "This heat is just far too hot to handle."

Mimzy chuckles, "Oh don't worry about that dearie" She turns to Alastor with a big grin, "Al would you be so kind and bless us with some of your spells?"

Damn it.

The boiling temperature now subsided. He sneaked a glance to the Radio demon who was looking sideways.
It was a familiar feeling.

"Oh you poor soul! Hell's weather must be too much for you." She grabs Anthony by the arm and clinged at him.

"And you were gardening too! Why must you make yourself suffer so!" She sighs dramatically.

"I can handle it" Anthony interrupts.

Mimzy raises a brow at him, "No need to act so brave dearie, you could always ask Alastor for help, I'm sure he would very much-"

Anthony looks at her, "I'm not as weak as you think I am, I'm not just a silly human, Mimzy."

The demonette had gaped for a moment before composing herself, she laughed loudly, "I'm sure you aren't!-let me tell you Anthony, I've heard the exact same thing from the Radio de-"

"Mimzy, I have learned a new spell that can remove a demon's mouth permanently, do you know someone I can practice it on?"
The lady demonette glanced from behind, Alastor took it upon himself to follow them she presumed. Mimzy gave him a look before bringing her attention back to Anthony who seemed confused but mostly curios.

"And this is why, Anthony, he does not have many friends."
The blonde human snorted, knowing who she was pertaining to.

"He do always threaten to kill whenever he is annoyed and irritated. It does not really make a demon the best companion, isn't that right Anthony?"

Anthony covered his mouth to hold his laugh, "You do have a point."

"I know, I always do." She grins, "However doing it often is rather troublesome, that is why we really do hope he scarcely feel annoyed."

Anthony nods, a bit confused to what this conversation is about now.

"Oh don't get me wrong, he do rarely feel irritated. He always act like he is a proper gentleman after all." Mimzy laughs.

Anthony is a bit nervous for her now. Does she still get to live after insulting him this much?

Anthony quickly glanced from behind, and looked back again to the Lady.
"I think he really does want to kill us this time."

Mimzy hums, "He truly is a dear, no? Quite the handful." she mused.

The blonde exhales, "I think he just summoned a knife." Peering downwards he could see a faint glow of red.

"Don't mind him so much, teasing is such his speciality." she chuckles. "I'm sure he teases you quite often too."
Anthony's shoulders had tensed.

"Mimzy I could make that prattle mouth of yours disappear."

"I'm sure you could dearie" She smiles. Anthony, for the longest time now wanted to escape.

He leans to her ear, "Aren't 'ya scared that he could kill 'ya?"

Mimzy listens to him, how adorable, him whispering to her ear. She grins, "He could but he hadn't. He could do many things Anthony, make us suffer for insulting him."

But really, she did all the insulting herself.

"Make us disappear to oblivion, he could even have left since long ago. But I do wonder why he chose to follow us and listen to our little conversation."

Anthony's ears twitched.

"Since you've been quite so compliant. why don't I let you in on a little secret. Though you mustn't tell anyone else" she chuckles, "Do you not find it interesting that his words sometimes is in conflict with his actions?"

Anthony looks at her with a raised brow.

"He threatens to kill me, yet he hadn't for once had even injured dear old me. Though it does have it's downs, he would tell you he likes you but was only interested in some way. His feelings are often hidden under that pride and facade." She stared at him intently, "I often wonders if he told someone that he hadn't cared for him at all, but still had saved him in multiple occasions, was it for mere boredom hm? It would really be much too troublesome, I would think so.
Anthony dear, had he also told you that he does not like you?"

Anthony's face was as hot as the temperature of hell, tho it shouldn't have been, since the weather cooled off hours ago. Blood rushed to his ears and onto his cheeks.

Mimzy could not help but raise a brow, it was not of confusion but teasing.

"Alastor Darling, can you please lower the temperature up a notch, I believe Anthony is heating up", her grin a little more wide than normal.

The Radio demon wanted to question her, but didn't hesitate to do what she asked nonetheless.

Mimzy spoke quietly to the blondes ear, "I bet he would do anything for you, but didn't he already?"

Anthony's ears reddened again.

She laughs of her achievement, "Now let me see those red roses once more! I'm quite invested to it!"

to be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.9K 22
"Radio Demon," I say while glaring harshly to the man across from me. "we have a deal." Just when you thought your life couldn't get any worse. You j...
20K 901 20
"𝘖𝘩, 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨... 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘭 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦?" "𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘳, 𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘭𝘭 �...
146K 3.6K 27
What would you do? Play along or run away? Since your parents got divorced, the only thing your mother wants for you is to marry someone who's very r...
1.2K 24 5
Y/n a sinner who was once a good guy but made a terrible mistake in his life. Y/n was sent to hell where the extermination happening. Y/n try to ran...