𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 π‘šπ‘¦ πΏπ‘œπ‘£π‘’οΏ½...

StellarFelix tarafΔ±ndan

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... Daha Fazla

Prologue β†’ Loverboy
β†’ Moving On
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met Again
β†’ Knowing You Closer
β†’ Beautiful Feelings
β†’ In Our Heart's
β†’ More secrets?
β†’ This Love is Difficult
β†’ Disappearance
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Untold Story
β†’Truth Untold
β†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
β†’ Different from Different
β†’ Find Ways to be Happy
β†’ Missing?
β†’ I saw him
β†’ Better this way.......
β†’ Beautiful things
β†’ Destined
β†’ Met again
β†’ Cruel fate
β†’ It was close.......
β†’ This love is difficult
β†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
β†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
β†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

β†’ Knowing you closer

416 34 0
StellarFelix tarafΔ±ndan

"But we met again"Sarawat said and Tine's breath hitched,his heart racing as he looked into Sarawat's eyes.

"I thought I wouldn't get to meet you after we talked the other day"Sarawat said catching up his breath and Tine gulped Down and nodded.

"W-what happened to your boyfriend?"Tine asked curiously.

"He ran away........but it wasn't his fault. Fault was mine"Sarawat said and Tine looked at him frowning,he was still drunk afterall and Sarawat sighed and stood up.

"We shouldn't be talking about it. Let's get you home first-"

"NO!"Tine raised his hand and Sarawat looked at him shocked.

"Why? You should be going home now,Win"Sarawat said and Tine pouted.

"I- I can't go like this. Mom will be soo upset"Tine said and Sarawat looked at him worried.

"But I can't leave you alone here. Atleast let me call any of your friends"Sarawat said and Tine looked down.

"No......."

Sarawat kept staring at Tine, taking him to his place probably wouldn't be the best thing to happen. Then........

The old lady looked grumpy having to be woken up in the middle of the night but seeing Sarawat's apologetic look she softened.

"Are you sure he won't cause any problems?"the Old lady asked when Sarawat carefully laid now sleeping Tine's body on a bed and Sarawat nodded.

"I'll stay here as well, granny. In case he wake up in the middle of the sleep"Sarawat said and the old lady nodded.

"Shall I make something for you to eat?"She asked caringly and Sarawat smiled.

"No,granny. Me waking you up from sleep is enough trouble. You can go and sleep now, you need the rest"Sarawat said and the old lady smiled, nodded and walked out of the room which once belonged to her son.

He closed the door after she left and walked to the bed which was for two, he moved Tine to one side and let him have the entire blanket and took a small side on the same bed to get some sleep as well.

"Maybe you love this guy?"Christian said and Sarawat rolled his eyes.

"No, Chris. What are you talking about?"

"Come on, you even took him to granny. You were talking about him the first when we met today morning. You saved him last night. You were so curious to meet him again-"

"Yes. But that's because I think he's a good friend. Besides I have my heart only for Tine. Even if I can't have him"Sarawat said looking down and Christian Sighed.

"Yeah"Christian nodded as he proceeded to rearrange the assignment he was working on.

"When's the event starting?"Sarawat asked and Christian looked at him.

"I heard, in half an hour"

_

Tine sat in front of the table with his head hung down. On the table a bowl of hot soup.

"Win,son, eat up something"He heard the old lady again and he looked up.

"Win?"

"Were you that drunk that you don't even remember your name anymore?"Grandmother asked and Tine sighed, he remembered that Sarawat knew him now as Win.

"Aah,no........ where's Sarawat?"Tine asked and the old lady smiled.

"He stayed with you all night and went home early morning,he have classes to attend"She said and he nodded, don't wanting to even think about going to college with this headache.

"Eat something"The old female said again and he nodded slowly, can't deny that he was also feeling hungry.

_

"Where the hell is he?"Dew asked and Nani sighed.

"How do I know? He's not attending my calls either"

"How do I tell his mother. I lied that he's with a friend but if he doesn't return-"

"Don't think negatively. Maybe he's with Sarawat?"Nani said and Dew shook his head.

"I'm afraid not. He's right there"Dew said looking back to where Sarawat stood near Christian in the crowd and suddenly Dew's eyes widened remembering something.

"....you wouldn't want your friend crying over sleeping with different people everyday. Trust the people in there is no good. And I'm here, just as a guest and I know this much. You shouldn't just let him wander around like that,Dew, as a friend that's what I would do"

"What is it?"Nani asked concerned.

"Nani, that bar..... I collected Tine from when he went missing. Could he be there?"Dew asked worrying and Nani sighed.

"You're not thinking about what Nina said,-"

"I am! The way she said it, it wasn't simple. I'm sure it's not somewhere he's supposed to be at. I'm going to see Nina"Dew said quickly walking past the students and Nani followed him hurriedly.

Nina was trying to find her brother when Dew ran into her.

"WHAO- be careful"Nina scolded and Dew balanced himself.

"W-where's Tine?"

"Tine? I haven't talked to him in like two days. I had tons of work to do"She said and frowned.

"Where's he?"

"I don't know, that's why I was asking you...... I'm scared,if he went to that bar again-"

"That's not possible,Tine. One can't enter there that easily. It's a pit of danger with much protection"Nina explained and Dew held onto Nani's hand.

"What if someone let him in? Aish that boy- what should I do now?"Dew asked to Nani panicking and Nina looked at him equally worried now.

_

"I don't have a charger for that phone. You can use mine if it's to make an urgent call"Grandmother said watching Tine playing around with his phone that ran out of charge. He thanked her as he took the phone she offered. It was an old phone, the touch screen was not working well but it was okay to make a call.

"I should be leaving now,my friends are looking for me"Tine said getting up.

"Eh,what about Sarawat? He'll be back soon"Grandmother said and Tine smiled.

"I'll see him later. Also, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused, thanks for the food"Tine bowed his head respectfully and grandmother smiled and nodded.

_

When Sarawat hurriedly returned to see how's Win, from grandmother he learnt that the boy had left on his own early.

"He left without telling me?"Sarawat asked.

"Aren't you two friends? He Said he'll meet you. Stop worrying and come, sit down, I've prepared food for you two. Ah, where's your bestfriend?"Grandmother looked for Christian who soon came into the house grinning big.

After receiving all the beating from Dew for worrying him Tine was embraced in a big hug by Dew.

"I was so worried"Dew said and Tine nodded patting his back.

"I know.......I'm sorry"

"Were......were you really with Sarawat? Did he really saved you?"Dew asked after hearing the whole story and Tine nodded.

"Maybe..... he's having feelings for you?"Dew asked and Tine smiled.

"Not possible.......but if he has feelings for me, then he's finally over the Tine he met"Tine said looking down and Dew regret asking that.

No matter what, Sarawat knew him as Win now, and if Sarawat end up falling for Win, it means nothing but he is finally over the Loverboy Tine he had never seen before.

_

Tine looked at the picture from the concert of ScrubB in the notice board and stood with a disappointed face. He was looking forward to it but then again he missed it.

"You are a fan?"Tine jumped hearing the voice of Sarawat from behind and turned around to see Sarawat looking at him.

"A-ah it was you......."Tine said chuckling a little and Sarawat smiled.

"So,are you?"He asked again and Tine shrugged.

"There's no use in telling now, I missed it. I bet it was awesome as ever"Tine said and Sarawat nodded.

"It was.......you really missed it"Sarawat said adding to Tine's disappointment and Tine rolled his eyes.

"You left without waiting for me yesterday"Sarawat said following Tine who walked away first.

"Yes, I did"

"You said you'd meet me but you didn't. It's already afternoon"Sarawat said and Tine shrugged again.

"Do I have to do everything that I say? I didn't made a promise, did I?"Tine asked as he stopped walking and turned around to look at Sarawat.

"Hmmm, you didn't"Sarawat admitted and suddenly Tine remembered Dew's words and his heart sank, was he really falling for Win? Yes it's just different names, but they are also different people for Sarawat who never really got to see Tine but only Win.

"But don't you think it'd be better for you to be nice to me after last night? I saved you"Sarawat said and Tine stared at him.

"Is it good?"Tine asked and Sarawat smirked.

"Free food tastes amazing"Sarawat said and Tine rolled his eyes.

"Tsk. You've changed a lot"Tine mumbled and Sarawat raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"I said you're so annoying"Tine said offering a playful grin and Sarawat just chuckled.

"So, how did you ended up in that club last night? Who was that man? Was it your boyfriend?"

"Why are you so curious? Aren't we stranger's?"Tine asked and Sarawat chuckled.

"We were still fine when we met last night. What's with this behaviour now?"Sarawat asked putting Tine under a silence spell.

"Why? Don't you like me? You can tell me, not everyone can be comfortable around everyone. If you don't like my presence, you'll just have to tell-"

"It's not that"Tine said cutting off Sarawat words and Sarawat waited for him to speak.

"We're still stranger's. Yes you saved me, you're a nice person an all, but do we know eachother? I know your name, you know mine, but that's not all to it"Tine said and stopped and Sarawat smiled.

"Well, I'll first say about myself. I'm Sarawat, I'm from Thailand. I came here not too long ago. My father is a business man but it won't last long anymore. Otherthan him, my family consists of my mother, my elder brother and his wife. Hmmm,other than that, oh, actually I was blind, I lost my sight in an accident when I was young and not too long ago gained my sight back through an operation. Then.....my bestfriend is Christian. But I don't know if I could say that I'm a good person......"Sarawat gazed down at his food and Tine looked at him curiously.

"Why?"

"Can I tell you later? But I can assure that I'll never hurt you"Sarawat said and Tine smiled.

"I'm Ti- Win..... I'm Win, I only have my mother with me. My father left us when I was young. There's nothing more to it, I guess"Tine said shortly and Sarawat smiled.

"I guess now we're not strangers?"Sarawat said making Tine look at him with soft eyes.

"You seem so desperate to be with me"He said and Sarawat smiled.

"Don't think that I'm using you. But being with you makes me feel better.........your sound.......your presence.........it deeply remind me of someone so dear to me"Sarawat said,his smile turning into a sad one and Tine touched his hand.

"I guess we could hangout sometime and see if we could be friends"Tine said and Sarawat smiled and nodded.

"Eat up, I'm paying"Sarawat said and Tine chuckled.

"Nop, on me. If we ever end up becoming friends, you'll have to spend a lot for me, I'll make sure about it"Tine joked and Sarawat chuckled.

_

"These are my bestfriends"Tine said as he sat with Sarawat and across them sat Dew and Nani.

"Oh, nice to meet you"Sarawat said smiling a little.

"I'm Nani, this is my boyfriend De-"

"Ren......ayo,baby stop calling me sweetly all the time"Dew laughed and slapped on Nani's thigh, rolling eyes at him an Nani chuckled awkwardly.

"Y-yeah.....yeah"

Sarawat just smiled watching how weird they sounded and looked at Tine who was also giving them a weird look.

"Erm......then let's order something to eat?"Sarawat asked and Tine looked at him.

"I'm paying,order all that you want"Sarawat said and Tine sighed.

"I said after becoming friends-"

"I can't always make you pay. It's like you're spoiling me"Sarawat said and Tine rolled his eyes.

"I'm not spoiling you. I just want to spend up my pocket money. Seeing it makes me want to drink so much-"

"Then give it to me. I can take the money"Dew said and Tine growled at him.

"NO!"

"Fine fine, we'll split up the bill, alright? Just.....just let's eat something peacefully"Sarawat said putting a hand between Tine and Dew who looked at eachother sharply before relaxing in their own seats.

They chatted while they ate the dinner happily. Sarawat found it somehow happier with them.

"We'll leave first then?"Nani asked and Tine nodded.

"Hmm, tell mom that I'll be a little late"Tine said and Dew gave him thumbs up as he bid goodbye to Sarawat and walked out with his boyfriend.

"It's been like 3weeks since we're hanging out. You still don't accept me as a friend?"

"It's all about not giving up"Tine said and Sarawat just walked along the roadside beside Tine.

"Hmmm, for how long?"Sarawat asked and Tine looked at him as he stopped walking.

"How long? Sarawat,how long will you wait for someone you want to be with?"Tine asked and Sarawat looked at him.

"Until.......until I feel like it's better for both me and the person to be apart"Sarawat said and Tine just stared at him.

"What if I disappear one day?"Tine asked and Sarawat was about to answer.

Suddenly his phone rang and Sarawat picked up the phone, even with phone not in speaker mode, Tine could hear someone hurrying Sarawat over.

"It's...... it's father"Sarawat said and Tine's eyes widened.

"What happened to him?"Tine asked placing a hand on Sarawat's shoulder.

"I should get to mom"Sarawat said and without asking Tine was already booking a cab for them.

_

Tine knew he was unwelcomed there but with Sarawat's mother and brother in another room Tine felt that he should accompany Sarawat to talk to his father. But he was sure seeing him will lead his father to a much worse condition.

"It's better for me to wait here, Sarawat"Tine said as he closed the door and stood behind the curtain.

Sarawat didn't forced him and just nodded as he walked closer to the hospital bed.

Mr.Guntithanon opened his eyes slowly when he heard footsteps coming closer,he smiled sadly seeing his son staring at him blankly.

"I thought you wouldn't come-"

"Mom asked me to, to talk to you......she said it maybe the last time"Sarawat said and he didn't looked sad.

"You hate me for someone you have never even seen-"

"I hate you for what you did"Sarawat said cutting off his father's words and Tine's eyes widened.

'Does he knows? How could he.....?"

"Son.......you wouldn't have known if I hadn't told you"His father said, his voice weaker than ever.

"You're right......... I wouldn't have known.......tell me why did you wanted to tell me?"

"Sarawat......he took away your sight.......years you spend without being abled to see the world....... Tine's father did it, he was behind the accident-"

"HE HAD HIS OWN REASONS"Sarawat shouted forgetting where he stood.

"Sir, you should keep your voice low, it's a hospital"The nurse who was there to take care of Sarawat's father warned and Sarawat breathed heavily, looking at his father with much hatred.

Meanwhile Tine stood behind the curtain,with his back leaning against the wall. His whole body had gone frozen the moment Sarawat's father's word reached him.

"...... Tine's father was behind the accident"

Tear's welled up in his eyes and he couldn't even think anymore.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

95.4K 5.3K 30
Sarawat is a loner. He is rich and smart and gorgeous as hell yet he has no friends. People stay away from him. They would rather not cross his path...
17.6K 715 23
What happens when the country's heartthrob , Bright Vachirawit falls for his assistant manager Win Metawin but Win can't be with Bright not because h...
13.8K 546 15
Tine is a famous doctor,who completed his PG on abroad and coming back to his home after 5 years. He had a huge crush on Sarawat , but Sarawat doesn'...
14.8K 797 18
Here, the story depicts between two childhood best friends and they love each other but don't have the courage to say it to each other. They show the...