AKB0048: New Stage

Por 2fabs4u0

It's been not long ago since the entertainment ban had been lifted through out the universe. Thanks to the po... Más

Intro
Episode 1 - The birth of dreams
Episode 2 - Welcome to Akibastar
Episode 3 - 2nd round: Everything gets real!
Episode 4 - Final Round: Battle to the top! Pt. 1
Episode 5: Final Round: Battle to the top! Pt. 2
Episode 7: The 100th generation Kenkyuusei members!!!
Episode 8: The Birth of Iris
~*AKB0048: New Stage: Special! AKBingo!: Meet IRIS!*~
Episode 9: The girls' day off
Episode 10 - It's just beginning.
Episode 11 - Training Time!
Episode 12 - The Handshake Event
Episode 13 - Space live debut on Akibastar!
Episode 14 - Trip Back to Callistar! Is this rivalry?!
Episode 15 - The call of NoName
Episode 16 - Tomiko's Secret!
Episode 17 - Blooming Succession! Pt. 1
Episode 18 - Blooming Sucession ! Pt. 2
Episode 20 - Vacation on Atamistar!
Episode 21 - The Senbatsu Election!
Episode 22 - The Senbatsu Election Pt. 2 Who will reign as centernova?
Episode 23 - The new single and the new arrival?
Episode 24 - Mami's Trial
Episode 25 - A new radiance has been born
Episode 26 - The Final Result
Akb0048: New Stage Question + Answer Special!

Episode 19 - Rivalry Officialy Begins!

403 16 4
Por 2fabs4u0

~ Noa's Pov ~

It's been a year since IRIS was formed. Spring had bloomed to the world. "It's so hot!" Akira said while lying on the couch. "I wish Tomiko were here!" Mani said. "Yeah, I wish she could've stayed in IRIS with us." Sakura said. "She must be having fun being with the successors right now..." Acchan said. "Everyone attention please." Yuma-San came into the living room. "What is it Yuma-san?" Takako asked. "Akb0048 successors will be performing in a spring festival this week." Yuma-san said. "How does this apply to us?" Ayako asked. "Yuko-chan will not be there due to a photoshoot she has to go to, that is on another planet. So one of you is chosen to take her place." Yuma-san said. "Really?!" everybody jumped in excitement. "Yes." she said. "Yuko's place like the "centernova" position!" Acchan said. "Yes, Yuko-chan will announce who will take her position later tonight in the theater where all of the kenkyuusei members will gather." Yuma-san then left. "I know who's going to take Yuko's place." Michiyo said. "Who?" Takako asked. "Acchan of course!" Aoi said. "You're right Aoi!" Saki said. Everybody agreed with her. "You really think so? Thank you!" Acchan smiled. "You're right Aoi, Acchan is totally going to take Yuko's place." I thought to myself.

~ Later ~

"Hurry up! We're going to be late!" Michiyo said. "Sorry." Saki said. We all went into the theater. "Amazing! I never realized there were a lot of kenkyuusei members!" I said. I saw kenkyuusei members starting from the 98th generation to ours. We all took our seats and a few moments later the lights dimmed on to the stage. Out of nowhere A person covered with a cape gracefully landed on stage from the ceiling. Everybody got scared. "Hello, I'm the Phantom of the Opera!" The person shows it's face and had a white mask covering half of their face. "Just kidding! It's Matsumoto-sensei!" he gracefully took off the mask and the cape. He wore a fancy suit under the cape. Everybody clapped for his appearance. "Thank you for appreciating my appearances! I work hard to plan it!" he bowed to us. The claps faded. "Alright! It's time to get down to business!" he cheerfully said. Yuma-san came out and so did Yuko-senpai. "She's so pretty! Beautiful!" the kenkyuusei members said to each other as they saw Yuko. "Now, it's time for which of our little flowers gets to take this goddess's place!" Yuko stem stepped forward. She had an envelope on her hand. "Hello kenkyuuseis! Wow! Everybody looks so cute today!!!" Yuko cheerfully says. The members were fangirling over her comment. "Now it's time to announce of who will take the great Oshima Yuko's place!" she said in a deep voice. "Yuko is really funny!" I said to Takako. "Yeah." she smiled. "The person who will take my place is...she opens the envelope. I could feel the anxious, fear, and excitement out of everyone. I stayed calm since I know I won't be chosen. "TAKAHASHI NOA!!!" I heard my name. All eyes were on me. The whole theater was silent. "What..." I was confused. "Noa, congratulations! You're chosen to take my place!" Yuko said. I froze for a minute to digest of what was happening. Then it hit me. "W-WHAT?! WHY ME?!?!" I asked. "Noa please come up here to the stage!" Yuko cheerfully said. I nervously walked up to the stage. Everybody was whispering comments to each other. As I walked up to the stage Yuko out an arm around me. "Everyone! This is Ms. Takahashi Noa! Let's give a round of applause for her!" she cheerfully said. Everybody did. I just froze up there. "Everyone! That's all you can leave now!" Matsumoto-sensei said. Everybody started to leave. I started to walk but Yuko's arm was still around me. "Where ya going Noa-chan? You're not done yet!" she said. "Waht...?" I asked. "Noa, starting tomorrow you will be in the successors side of the school rehearsing all day with them! Got it?" Yuma-san asked. "Y-YES!" I nervously said. "See ya tomorrow Noa!" Yuko said. "Y-YOU TOO YUKO-SENPAI!" I said nervously. "Don't be so nervous!" she said as I left the auditorium. As I opened the door I saw everybody starring at me. I the had a nervous expression on my face. It turned quiet. "Why...why you?" a trainee from another generation asked. "Huh?" I asked. "Why you?! You're always stealing the spotlight from us older trainees!" she said. "We have been here working our asses off for a very long time! While you, a clumsy, weak new trainee decides to steal our spotlight! One of us deserves to take your place!" another trainee said. "Ya know, the only new trainee that should take your place is Acchan!" another trainee said. Everybody agreed with her. "Hey! Stop it!" Takako stood up for me. "Shut up Takako! Don't get in our way! As a leader you should know your place." another trainee said. "I actually know my place, maybe you as a older trainee, should know your place and accept reality of competition. I'm just being a good leader and standing up for my band mate. Maybe you should stop complaining and work harder, maybe that will change those attitudes of yours." Takako said back. Nobody has anything else to say. "Stop it Takako, I can take it, I can stand up for myself." I said. Takako nodded. "Noa." All eyes were on Acchan as she came up to me. "Acchan..." I said. "Everyone...is right...stealing everyone's spotlight...taking everything from everybody...especially from me... so..." I felt a harsh burn on my face as Acchan's hand forced her hand into my cheek. Everybody was shocked. "Stop it!" we all heard a voice. Ichirou, Matsumoto-sensei, Yuma-san, and some of the other successors walked up to us. "We weren't doing anything Matsumoto-sensei!" The older trainee said. "We saw everything, don't make any excuses. Everyone please do carry on and don't bully Noa anymore. Don't blame her or anyone for this." Matsumoto-sensei said. "It was actually my decision for Noa to take my place." Yuko suddenly said. No one responded to that. "Let's go." the kenyuusei said. Everybody left. "Acchan, Takako, Noa, I need to speak with you." Matsumoto-sensei said. All three of us went into his office. Acchan's expression looked like she of angry. That didn't surprised me, of course she will be. We got to his office. "I'll speak three of you individually. Acchan you're first." She went in with him, Yuma-san, and Takamina.

~ Acchan's Pov ~

"What was the meaning of your actions?" Matsumoto-sensei said to me. "I was just pointing out something." I said. "Point out what? By slapping her in the face for taking out your anger at Noa?" Takamina asked. "IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!" I yelled. "Hey! Don't get feisty with us!" Matsumoto-sensei said. "Listen, Acchan just calm down. We just want to tell you something that is really important to you." Yuma-san said. "What?" I asked. "If you continue to do this again or bully another member, or anything like that, you will face very harsh consequences such as having your activities suspended or being fired out of Akb0048. You got that?" Matsumoto-sensei asked. "Yes." I quietly said. "You're free now." he said. I nodded and outside of his office.

~ Takako's Pov ~

"Takako-chan! You're next!" Yuma-san said to me. "I went inside and took a seat. "Takako-chan! My leader of my shining rainbows! How are you?" Matsumoto-sensei said. "Good, thank you." I said. "Wait? If Takako is the leader of the 'rainbows' then what am I?" Takamina asked. "You're the leader of goddesses of course!" Matsumoto-sensei said cheerfully. "Yay!" Takamina said. "Anyways back to the main topic, we saw your action of what happened at the theater." He said. "Listen I can explain-" I was interrupted. "You're not in trouble, we just wanted to say thank you to you for protecting your members. That's what a true leader is! Good job!" he said. "Thank you." I said. "Keep it up and maybe after Takamina leaves you can take her place!" Yuma-san said. "But that's going to be a long journey kiddo!" Takamina patted my head. "Wait! One of more thing!" he said. "What?" I asked. "Please, protect everyone in your team." he said. "Will do sensei!" she smiled and gave him a smiled and a thumbs up. "Good! You can go now!" he said. I went out the door. "Hey Takako!" I heard Ichirou call me. I turned around. "Can I talk to you about something?" he asked. "Sure." I said. Ichirou caught up to me and we both walked together. "Is Noa okay?" I asked myself.

~ Noa's Pov ~

I walked into Matsumoto-sensei's office. "Sit." he said. I sat down. "Are you okay?" Takamina asked. "Yes." I responded. "Noa, don't listen to the other members and what they said to you. Everybody has haters ya know." Yuma-san said. "If you ever need any help you know where to find the successors." Takamina said. "Thank you." I smiled. I walked outside of the door. Acchan and I have the same dream... the same dream of becoming the centernova- no- the same dream of becoming the next Maeda Atsuko the 15th and becoming centernova. Everyone is right, I'm not suitable of taking Yuko's place, the only person that is, is Ichihara Atsuko.

> The Next Day >

"WAHHH!!!!! THE PRACTICE ROOM LOOKS BETTER THAN OURS!!!!!!" I was amused by the successor's practice room. "That's right! The members should be here in a couple minutes so you can start warming up." Hana-sensei said before she left the room. I looked at the beautiful designs engraved in gold on the walls and large windows. I looked at the mirror that was as big as the walls. Sure ours was fancy too but it's nothing compared to theirs which looks like it was fit for a bunch of goddesses. I then spot a white and golden piano. I walked over to the piano and started playing it . Then without noticing I started singing (A/N: Can you guess what song it is?)

-

The dream is amidst the sweat

It's a flower that blooms bit by bit

That effort

By no means will let me down

The dream is amidst the sweat

I'm always waiting for it to spout out

Until one day, for sure, 

The wish comes true

[yume wa ase no naka ni

sukoshizutsu saite yuku hana

sono doryoku

kesshite uragiranai

yume wa ase no naka ni

me wo dashite zutto matte iru

itsuka kitto

negai kanau made]

-

I heard a bunch of people clapping. I turned around and saw the successors. I got scared. "Amazing Noa!" Takamina said. "TH-THANK YOU!" I stood up and bowed quickly. "Sorry, I should have used the piano without permission!" I bowed again. "Don't be! You can use it any time it's open to everyone!" Yukrin said. Amazing! They're like goddesses! "Noa! It's been a long time!" Tomiko said it me. "Hi Tomik- I mean Tomomi!" I greeted her. "You can still call me Tomiko, Tomochin, or Tomomi Noa." Tomochin smiled at me. After Tomiko succeeded, she looks even more like goddess! Amazing! I wish I can be like that! "Now everyone! Let's begin rehearsal!" Hana-sensei cheerfully said.

> Later >

"WAHHH!!!" I stumbled onto the floor. "No, Noa You're supposed to turn like this!" Hana-sensei showed me. "I-I'm really worried for Noa..." Tomochin said to Sashihara Rino. "Don't worry Tomochin! I'm pretty sure Noa's got this!" Sasshi said. "Yuko can you help Noa?" Hana-sensei asked her. "Of course!" Yuko walked over to me. "Ok Noa! Show me how you do it!" she said. I started singing and dancing to the song.

-

When the sun starts scorching

Hotter than the previous day,

I will immediately change into a white T-shirt

And invite you out

-

"Stop!" Yuko said. I immediately stopped. "Noa, you're lacking movement, your volume is too quiet, and most of all you lack confidence! Do it as if you're the best! Have the same attitude as you do on stage!" she said. "Y-YES!" I said. I started singing and dancing again. "No! One more time! You're going to start all over until you get it right!" Yuko said. "Everyone let's take a lunch break!" Hana-sensei announced. Everybody stopped started packing. "C'mon Noa! You should take a break!" Yuko said. "Y-yes." I ignored her and continued dancing. "Noa let's go, you're going to have lunch with us in the Akb0048 heaven room!" Takamina said. "Thank you but I think I'll keep practicing." I said. "Stop." Yuko grabbed my arm. "H-Hey!" I said. "No, you should take a break or else you won't have the energy to do anything." Yuko said. "I-I already don't have the energy to do anything..." a couple tears came out of my eyes. "Huh?" Yuko let go of my arm. "I'm already useless, I don't even deserve to be with you guys..." I said. "What are you talking about?" Mariko asked. "You guys heard what the kenkyuusei members said to me. They were right, I hurt everyone!" I went on. "It's not like that!" Sayaka said. "Noa, don't listen to them! They don't understand!" Takamina said. "Huh?" I asked. "Yes, Noa, the reason why I picked you for be my understudy is because of your aura, your personality on stage, and most importantly your radiance." Yuko said. "Really?" I asked. "Yes, and you do deserve to be with us!" Miichan and Sae said. "To be honest, most kenkyuusei members can be a little annoying and immature, but with you Noa, you're different than anybody else." Mayuyu said. "Everyone... thank you!" I smiled. "Now Noa, let's go!" Yuko said. "Yes!" I grabbed my bag and went with them. My kirara then started glowing.

~ Meanwhile ~

"Akb0048.....SAVIOR" Sensei-sensei's eyes glowed. "I see..." Matsumoto-sensei said.

> At the spring festival >

"Uhh... I DON'T THINK I CAN DO THIS!!!!!!" I said. "Don't worry, you were fine at rehearsal!" Tomochin said. "AWWHHHH... I DON'T THINK SO!" I started panicking. "KYAAA!!!! You look so kawaii Noa!!!!!" Miichan said. "T-T-Thank you!" I stuttered. "Well there's nowhere turning back! Let it go, let it go..." Sasshi said. "We all know what you mean Sasshi." Yukrin puts a hand on

Sasshi's shoulder. We all wore blue school short-sleeve school uniforms as costumes. Everyone looked so pretty! "C'mon everyone it's showtime!" Takamina said. We all nodded then went on stage. "Hello everyone we are... AKB0048!!!!!" we all said in unison. "Welcome to Akibastar's 0070 Spring Festival!!!!!" we all said once again. Everybody them cheered. "To open this festival, we decided to start with a performance that best matches the mood for this season." Takamina said. "This is Everyday, Katyusha! Please enjoy our performance!" Mariko said.

-

When the sun starts scorching

Hotter than the previous day,

I will immediately change into a white T-shirt

And invite you out

Riding on a still half-empty bus

That runs on the State highway on the coast

Chasing after the sea breeze

We'll look for Summer earlier than anyone else

Looking at the same scenery

Next to my heart,

We've been friends like this

For so many years

-

Even though I was smiling, I still wanted to throw up. My kirara glowed brightly as usual. "I can't do this! I can't do this!" I kept telling myself. "Stop it!" I heard a voice in my head. I got shocked for a bit. "Noa, just believe in yourself and you can do anything. Smile, sing from the top of your lungs, and dance until your legs a numb!" another voice said. "W-Who are you guys?!" I asked in my head. "That's secret!" they both said. "Huh?" I asked. "Sorry we have to go!" the other voice said. "Just do what we told you and you'll be fine!" the first voice said. They both then faded away. "Wha-" I then felt the harmony of the song and kirara combining together once again creating a warm and exciting feeling. My kirara then started to glow even more. People were stunned.

-

As you take off your headband

You suddenly turn back and face me

Just by seeing you smiling in the wind

I become unable to say anything

Even though I love you so much...

As you take off your headband

And let your hair down,

You've become an adult before I realized it

So much that I can't even reach you

And I fall in love with you even more

Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Headband girl

The sand beach looks like you

I can't walk on it as I would like to

When the waves come and go

Our footsteps disappear

I don't want any certain thing at all

I just wish that next year, too, I can come to the sea 

With you, such an innocent girl...

I've been so long in love with you

Who wear a headband

Since the day we met in the same class

Up to today, when you became so pretty, all this time...

No matter how many seasons have passed...

No one, no one can compare to you

When you wear a headband

It suits you better than anyone else in the world

It's the halo of an angel with her hair up

Don't ever change

I love you

I can't put into words

I love you

My feelings

I love you

Just like when you get a bronze suntan...

My love is surely something

You will realize one day

Everyday, Everyday, Everyday

Headband girl

-

The song finished. Then on the large monitor on the stage there was an unexpected announcement. Everybody was excited, then we all turned to see it. We were surprised. "Senbatsu Elections?!" we all asked. "Yes, my goddesses! Hello people! I am the fabulous Matsumoto Akihiro! Also known as the CEO of Akb0048! I'm proudly announcing that there will be a Senbatsu Election coming up this year!" he appered out of nowhere. "WHAT?!" we all asked. "Let me explain! In a Senbatsu Election, fans from all over the galaxy votes for their favorite members and does their best to get them into 'Senbatsu'. What 'Senbatsu' is is a group of the top members with the most votes to promote and perform all over the galaxy! The member with the most votes will be crowned as centernova!" he explained. "And another surprise announcement! There will be two groups due to the numerous numbers a members we currently have! The top 16 members will be selected to be in Senbatsu! The bottom 16 will be selected in a group called 'Undergirls'!" he said. Everybody including us were interested. "One more thing! A new song will be released from the Senbatsu and Undergirls!" the audience got hyped up even more. "What?!" we all asked. "Senbatsu?" I asked nervously myself. "Senbatsu..." Acchan said while watching the performance with the other kenkyuusei members.

> After the concert >

"What is the meaning of this?!" Takamina asked Matsumoto-sensei. "Yes, sorry I gave you all a shock from it but, I will explain to everybody later." he said. We arrived back and got off the ship. "Good job Noa!" Takamina said. The successors gave me complements. "THANK YOU!!!" I immediately bowed to them all. I start walking with the little energy I had left. "I...I soooo tiireedd..." I quietly said. I then heard Ichirou's voice. "What's wrong with you lately Acchan?!" he asked. I hid behind the fence to see what was going on. I saw Acchan with Ichirou. "What are you talking about? I'm fine!" she said. "Acchan, I know what's been going on between you and Noa." my eyes widened. "Takako told me everything." he said.

< Flashback <

~ Ichirou's Pov ~

"So what did you want to talk to me about?" Takako asked. "Is there anything going between Noa and Acchan lately? If yes, what is it?" I asked. Takako froze for a sec. "Yes, it was back during the auditions, Noa accidentally feel which made Acchan fell and the other contestants to fall too. Acchan thought Noa did it on purpose so she could get a higher chance at passing than she did. Noa explained to her, she said she understood about the situation to me. But, to be honest, I think there's another meaning of this to Acchan than from what anybody knows from this situation. I'm still having a trouble time as a leader to figure this out. But for now, it's best to leave this aside and let it be." Takako said. "I see, thank you." he put one hand on her shoulder. "No problem, bishie!" she smiled. "HEY!" I got angry at her.

> Back to present >

~ Noa's Pov ~

"I see, but that's why stay away from her!" Acchan said. "What she did was by accident! There's no point into 'staying away from her' or not associating with her." he said. "It's okay that you don't understand, nobody will." she said. Everything turned quiet. "Listen Ichirou, I wanted to tell you something really personal. I've been keeping it for quite a long time now." Acchan said. "What is it?" he asked. "I love you." she said. A breeze came by gently knocking down some sakura pedals down on to the ground. Ichirou looked down. "Listen if it's the no dating ban, we can date secretly." Acchan said. "It's not that." he said. "What is it then?" she asked. "It's because, I like someone else." he revealed.

~ *To Be Continued* ~

[ Preview ]

Akira & Mami: BEACH TIME!!!!

Sakura: Does this make me look fat?

Miyu: Today we're going to Atamistar for photo shoot.

Yuko: Alright! It's time for competition for the Senbatsu Elections!

Mayu: Chill out....

Sayaka: TAKE THIS!!!!

Saki: Impossible!!!!

Noa: Everyone is so pretty! Too bad I have tons of fat everywhere!

Everyone: Next time on Akb0048: New Stage! A Vacation to Atamistar! Let's have fun!

{A/N}

Guess who's back?! That's right! It's meh! I know tons of you guys have been waiting for a new chapter to be released! Well here it is! I also have an important announcement to make. AHHH!!! I'm really nervous to tell you guys all this cuz I know this will break your hearts! Before I say anything, I just want to say thank you guys sososososooooo much for supporting me and reading this story! I hope you all stick with me and keep reading until the end! Well here it goes imma say it! *Take deep breath* There are 7 more episodes into this story. Yes I know this is really hard for me to say this since a bunch of you pretty little flowers love this story! I don't want to break anybody's hearts! But I hope that all you guys stick to this story until the end cuz all questions will be answered and new mysteries will be awakened into this story! As for my other stories "The Angry Princess and The Bishounen Prince" will be on kind of...well you can say hiatus for now since this story is going nowhere. And I'm proudly announcing that I will be releasing a new Pokemon series this month (I've been obsessing over Pokemon lately) ! It's titled Pokemon: Light and Dark! I will give you all the details about it later! This is just about what my ideal vision of generation 7. So yeah that is all, so long! P.S I couldn't find of good pic for this chapter.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.3K 374 34
hii I'm dezi this is my first time writing a fanfiction lol so like I'm sorry if this is bad LMFAO? I'm just trying to be a lil creative and lol if t...
1.8K 49 5
============================= Various Team Seven meet each other. A lot of fun and some nice surprises. #KakaSaku This is pure chaos; it is not meant...
32.8K 589 30
Saotome Academy, which is very well know by it's name, as a prestigeous school for young people who have artistic talents to enter and to become real...
228 15 14
I DO NOT OWN AKB48 ANY IF THEIR SISTER GROUPS OR THEIR SONGS/DANCES OR THE ANIME AKB0048 AND IT'S CONTENTS I ALSO DO NOT OWN NETFLIX OR ANY OF IT'S C...