My Werewolf Neighbours

By MissLulu004

When Melissa and her mother move into a new town, they do not expect to have such otherworldly neighbours. We... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 22

101 6 0
By MissLulu004

The sensation of warmth surrounding me and my neck being in an uncomfortable position had me groaning as I opened my eyes and closed one at the blinding light emitting from the TV. Some movie or series was now playing on the TV, but it was most certainly not Moana.

"Hey," A groggy voice greeted from my left before a soft kiss was planted on my cheek. The sharp light from the TV highlighted the familiar features of Nolan so much so that there was no possibility in mistakening him in the otherwise dark room. "Don't worry, I already told the Alpha that you're safe. "

The sudden turning of a being in my arms had me looking down to a sleeping Grace on my lap. She had decided to sit on my lap when the movie started and it seems she fell asleep on it too.

"Shhh," Zane's groggy voice filled my ear from my right. He wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me and cuddled me into his chest. "Less talking more sleeping."

"Not on the couch, it's too uncomfortable besides, we haven't asked her..." Nolan trailed off front in front of me.

I merely kept quiet as I let them talk about who knows who.

"Angel, would you like to sleep over tonight? I promise, nothing will happen." Zane asked from behind me while gently squeezing my waist.

"I don't know." I hesitantly responded as I cuddled the little body on my lap. Maybe she could give me the strength to do what I would like to do.

"You don't have to if you don't want to, so please don't feel pressured to agree because we are your mates." Nolan reassured as he leaned over and placed a sweet kiss on my forehead.

"Nolan is right, Angel." Zane agreed with his brother.

"I would like to though," I honestly responded. I don't know why, but the thought of sleeping in between the two was very appealing to me and I didn't feel any discomfort at the thought instead, I felt anticipation and utter peace. " It's just that, I've never slept in a bed with males, or rather a male before. And what if I'm a kicker?" I squeaked.

"Trust me, our bodies can stand all the kicking you'll give us." Zane chuckled from behind me making his chest vibrate against my back from the sound.

"I should go get my pajamas from home then, and all my to-" I ranted, just to be cut off by simultaneous laughter.

I merely pouted at the two and cuddled Grace against me even more.

"You're too cute, Love," Zane sighed in amusement as he calmed down from his laughter." Nolan and I have enough clothes to spare and enough toiletries to share, I'm sure."

"He's right,"Nolan nodded at me with a boyish grin. "Besides, I've always thought you'd pull of our clothes wonderfully."

"Okay, let's go," Zane gently tapped my knee before jumping up from the couch and stretching his arms until pops filled the air. "Let me take her off your hands then I can meet you both in Nole's room." He uttered as he gently took the little one from my lap and into his arms. It was so effortless that you'd swear she was as light as a feather, but aside that, he looked like the handsome dad he always was at that moment.

"Take a picture, Babe. I promise you," He paused to throw a suggestive wink at me," I don't mind. I'll even throw in a pose for you."

I raised my eyebrow at him with a calm smile as I grabbed my phone from the table in front of me. I might have looked calm, but inside I was a blushing and swooning mess. Butterflies were berating my stomach and my mind was slowly growing numb.

"You sure you don't mind?" I smiled as I pointed my phone camera in his direction.

He shook his head in amusement," You're special, Angel," He smiled at me," Thanks for giving me a chance."

I gently smiled at him and nodded," Of course, you're worth the chance and many more," I playfully winked. "Now, can I quickly kiss her?" I pouted.

He lightly chuckled but obliged to my wishes by leaning down and allowing me to press a quick kiss on her small forehead. Her little eyebrows gently furrowed at the unexpected touch before a quiet sigh left her lips as a smile slowly drawed itself upon them. He then gave Nolan a chance, before fixing her in his arms and taking her to her room to let her sleep properly.

"You know he meant what he said, right?" Nolan asked from behind me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I know," I whispered as I instinctively tilted my neck to give his head more room between my neck and shoulder. "I'm just glad he gave himself the chance."

"Me too," Nolan sighed, placing a quick kiss on my jaw," Thank you for making him happy again. He hasn't been this open and happy in years and only now do I realise how much I've missed the old him."

"As long as I'm here," I whispered as I turned around in his arms to face him," I'll make sure he's here to stay." I leaned over to press a quick peck on his cheek.

"And I'm sure you'll succeed," He winked before standing up almost as abruptly as Zane had a few minutes go. "Time to go!" With that, he swiftly scooped me up in his arms and cradled me like a bride regardless of my loud squeak of surprise that threatened his hearing as my arms hurried to hook around his waist in an attempt to not fall.

He effortlessly grabbed the remote and turned off the TV while saying," We'll clean this all tomorrow morning." He assured as we walked out of the dark room and up the stairs.

"I can walk, Nole." I sleepily yawned.

He lightly chuckled and leaned down to press a quick kiss on my forehead.

"You don't ever have to worry about doing anything when I'm around and I'm sure Zane would agree to it too." He said as we walked to Nolan's room, or rather as he walked us to his room.

"Just this once." I smiled against his chest as I ran my nose over the fabric.

We suddenly walked into a dimly lit, but otherwise beautiful grey and white room. The large bed with a dark grey duvet that was folded backward to reveal a white side and matching grey and white pillows and continental pillows was pressed against the far wall which had a half white from the bottom and half grey from the middle to the top wall and these colours went on every wall across the room. Next to each side of the bed were two large windows covered by dark grey curtains that started at the ceiling and fell to the floor. A twin pair of white nightstands were on each side of the bed with a grey or white frame on each side and a

Two white, wooden doors with silver door knobs were on one wall of the room a few feet away from each other while the other side of the room had a quaint, but neat work space where a white laptop was located on the small, light grey table with a few papers neatly stacked on the left. On the opposite side of the stack of papers was a small stationary can with pens, pencils and a ruler. A fairly comfortable looking chair was located against the chair and behind it was a fairly reasonably sized shelf full of books. Next to the shelf were a few frames stacked against the wall with pictures of people who's face I haven't seen aside the familiar faces of Nolan, Zane and Grace.

The floor was was made of up of white wood while a fluffy grey carpet marred the floor around and under the bed. A smaller, equally fluffy grey carpet seemed to be underneath the table as well.

It was a fairly cosy room, I'll be honest. The man had taste.

"What do you think?" He asked as me placed me on the carpet of his floor.

"It's cosy, but beautiful too. The decor is breathtaking, but in a calm and down to earth kind of way, I hope I make sense." I smiled as I awkwardly leaned against the tall bed.

"Well, I'm sure my sister would be happy to hear that her hard work didn't go down in vain," He chuckled, "Let me go grab you something to wear."

"Thanks." I smiled at him gratefully.

"Relax, Sweetheart and please make yourself at home?" He asked before disappearing through one of the doors which I'm assuming leads to a walk in closet.

Following his wishes, I got myself up on the rather tall bed with some work. This is why tall people can be a criminal offense on us shorter people. Like come on, why does it have to be a mission for me to get on the bed so I can have some sleep. But, on the second hand, his bed was comfy. It was very soft that I found myself laying against it. The softness of the mattress and duvet was so comfortable that I held myself from spinning around and squealing like a crazy girl as I settled for a more normal, and quiet sigh.

"Someone's having fun." Nolan chuckled as he walked back into the room. I slowly sat up and faced him with a rather enthusiastic smile.

"It's comfy." I cleared my throat in embarrassment.

"I see," He smiled in amusement as he offered me a pair of worn out sweats and a white, baggy top. "I'm sorry, these are my clothes from when I was still a 9th or 10th grader in High School. My current clothes seemed a bit too big and I'm sure you wouldn't feel too comfortable wearing a top alone," He cleared his throat as a pinkness cutely coated his cheeks like I'm sure they would have mine a few seconds ago if it weren't for my complexion. "I'm sorry that I don't have something for your hair though."

"It's fine, I'm sure one night won't cause too much damage," I smiled at him as I gently took the offered clothes from him. "Thank you."

"Anytime," He smiled at me. "So, the bathroom is that way," He gestured to the other door," I'll go change in the closet."

"Thank you." I smiled in gratitude again before climbing off the bed and making my way to the adjoined bathroom that I wish I had in my own room at home. I turned on the light to the dark room before slipping in and closing the door behind me.

The room was not at all large, in fact it was what I would refer to as an average size. A glass wall, squared shower stood proudly in the corner of the room and would fit two people comfortably at best. The bathtub was an oval shaped, white, porcelain-enameled bathtub leaning against the wall and facing the shower. The toilet was a good couple of feet away from the shower with the basin standing opposite of it against the opposite wall. The basin was a lovely glass, round bowl with a silver tap with a single handle like the rest of the taps in the bathroom. It held a few lotions on its side on the small table it provided and the small cup holder attached above it. Finally, there was a round mirror above it. A towel rack was placed next to the basin and under the basin was a towel basket.

After all the admiring, I started peeling off my clothes until I was only in my bra and panties before I pulled on the old, but fresh smelling top and the sweats. Unfortunately, both items were a bit baggy on me anyway, but I didn't mind. I just knew that sleeping would be a bit difficult tonight due to the heat that would be striking me throughout the night from these long sweats that I needed to fold in order for them to remain on my waist instead of falling down to my hips, or even worse, my feet. The T-shirt reached a few inches down my thigh and passed just below my butt and smelled strongly of Nolan. The scent was so comforting that I pouted at the thought of leaving it behind tomorrow.

I just hope I'm not too much of a ninja today when I start overheating. My first night here and I can already foresee the irritation on my mates' faces from lack of sleep the next morning because of me. Why did I agree to stay over again?

Here comes Ninja Melissa. My goodness, I'm dead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 159 23
She has a little space, He is controling and protective. She is more freewilled while he is more intimanating.
2.9M 75.1K 30
Rochelle has moved multiple times after her mother's passing due to her father's suffering of his loss. After finding a new job in the city of Black...
99 0 16
A werewolf love story with a sweet little kiss.
598K 23K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...