Meendum Oru Kadhal Kadhai (Th...

By minnie_here

The Love Story of Aarav & Kanmani There is love after love failure!There is life after love!❤️ Aarav Shanthan... More

Cover and Cast
The RJ & The Dad-Daughter Duo
The Unexpected First Meet
The Beginning of Kadavul Setting
Aarav and Kanmani meets!
Just Neighbours
Aarav's Outburst
The Rain's Consequences!
Kanmani meets Aarav at the Cafe
The Lullaby
Kutty Pattas
A Day three-together
NEW STORY UPDATE!
Unsaid Roadside Date
Love Means?
The Play Starts
The Lunch Invitation
Cooking Together
Still into the Past?
Her Confession & His Secret
Aarav's Past
Misconception?
His Decision?
Kanmani confronts Aarav
Off to Coimbatore
The Family Reunion
Naan Aval Illai
The little human's arrival
Engaged
US♥️
Aarav weds Kanmani
Together in love
The First time
Once Again
Her Dream Comes True
Epilogue
Thank you Note & New Story Update
BONUS CHAPTER
NEW STORY UPDATE
NEW STORY ALERT

Kanmani's Confusion

3.3K 592 376
By minnie_here

'Hello Makkale 👋
Hope you are all fine ❤️
Finally update kuduthuten! Don't forget to vote and comment your feedback.
And if you haven't checked out my OneShot book Ashaangi tales and the recent OneShot "UNNIDAM THANDHA IDHAYATHAI THEDI",Please do check out and comment your thoughts!
-Minnie 🌸

(NOTE:-Rakshan and Prakash has left,I forgot to mention it in the last chapter makkale🧘🏻‍♀️)

Everyone was shocked to find Karthi and Kanmani's mother Mythili at the entrance.Kanmani looked at Karthi who smiled sheepishly at her.

'Sollitaan..',she rolled her eyes and thinking of escaping from her fierceful gaze Karthi shifted his gaze to their mother.
He walked forward and gave a quick welcoming hug.

'Yeppo pa vandheenga US la irundhu?',she asked.
'Vandhu rendu naal aagudhu ma..', Karthi said.

'Onnume theriyaadhu rendu perukum.. Pudhusa pesura maariye pesikiraanga paaren..Seriyaana kd aakum indha annan..',she huffed mentally.

Aarav and Aayushi has no idea about this new entry.
'Kanmani..Kanmani..',Aarav tried to call her whispering but she was busy glaring her london returned brother.
'Hey..',he patted her shoulder and she turned towards him.

'Huh?Enna?',she asked.
'Yaaru ivanga?',Aarav asked bending to her height.
'Mmm...Enga amma..',she said.
'Ohh nee sonnadhe illa?',he asked.
'Aarav ey..Naane en annan enna 7 1/2 iluthu vechurukaannu padhareetu iruken..Ippo indha kelvi romba mukkiyam ah?',she chided.

Aarav was wondered.There was no happiness in her face seeing her mother.May be because of the lie they has cooked up was the reason behind her expression he thought.
'Kanmani..', Mythili called her and Kanmani walked towards her and gave her a hug smiling which didn't reach her eyes.

'How are you?',Mythili asked pulling back from the hug and Kanmani nodded.
'Vaanga aunty..',Meera smiled and Mythili smiled at her.
'Nalla irukiya ma? Nalla sapdrella?',she asked.
'Haa nallairuke Aunty,adhellam correct ah dha sapdre..',Meera said.

'Yepdi irukeenga Shakeela?', Mythili asked.
'Nalla iruken Mythili..Neenga yepdi irukeenga?',Shakee ma asked and Mythili nodded and her eyes fell on Aarav and Aayushi.

'Aarav vaanga..',Karthi asked Aarav to join them and he walked towards them with hesitation.
'Maa idhu Aarav..',Kanmani introduced him and she smiled at Aarav who smiled back at her.

'Ukaarunga..',Aarav said and they all sat together.
'Amma idhu Aayushi..', Kanmani introduced Aayushi who was sitting on her lap.
'Karthi sonnaan..',Mythili patted Aayushi's cheek.

'Namma konjam pesalama?',Mythili asked and Kanmani and Aarav looked at eachother.
'Aayushi kutty Shaki ma ta vaanga..Namma konja neram play area poitu varalama?',Shakee ma asked and Aayushi nodded running into her arms from Kanmani's lap.

Soon Shakee ma left with Aayushi,Aarav stood up.
'Neenga pesitu irunga..Naan coffee potu eduthutu varen..',Aarav said and his eyes met Kanmani's eyes before once he left.

'En phone nee kadasiya yeppo pick panna Kanmani?',Mythili asked.
'Adhu..Adhu naan.. Konjam busy ah irundhe ma..',Kanmani replied not making an eye contact.

'Hmmm.. So you are going to marry him?', Mythili asked and she felt a twist inside her.
'Aa..Aama..',she replied.
'Kanmani are you mad?Purinju dhan panriya nee?You are going to marry a guy who has lost his wife and having a grown up child?', Mythili asked making her frown.

'Kanmani listen,you are just 24!Ippove ivlo periya ponnuku amma aaga poriya? Konjam yosi..',Mythili said and Kanmani remained silent.
'Aunty..',Meera was about to ask but Karthi held her hand nodding horizontally.

'Karthi avanga enna pesuraanga nu paaru..',Meera complained.
'Vidu let them speak.. Apdiyavadhu edhavadhu pesikatum rendu perum..',Karthi said and Meera sighed.

'Nee chinna ponnu,Naalike ungaluku kalyanam aachuna..How will you guys be together?Andha honeymoon phase ah ungalaala yepdi enjoy panna mudiyum?Andha kozhandhaiya thookite suthuviya?Idhellam yosichiya?', Mythili asked while Kanmani was still silent looking down.

'Yosi Kanmani...Naaliku unakunu oru kozhandhai vandha ellaam kashtam aayidum...This is not right for you..Iniku illanaalum nee ennikaavadhu regret pannuva..You can't live happ..',

'ENOUGH!',Kanmani's voice thundered all over the living room which jerked everyone.
Kanmani stood up from her place and everyone stood along with her.

'Enough! Enough!Neenga pesuna varaikum podhum!',Kanmani gestured to stop with her hand.
'Enna sonneenga?Na onnum chinna ponnu illa Im 24 and a fully grown up adult!Enaku enna venum enna venaamnu enaala decide panna mudiyum!

And Aarav,Aayushi ennoda family! Aarav ah dhan naan kalyanam pannika poren!

Aayushi,Ava en ponnu!Avala naa thookitu suthuradhula ungaluku enna problem? Innoru vaati avangala pathi edhavadhu pesuneenga..',she snapped at Mythili.

'Look!Enga honeymoon,kozhandhai idha pathi neenga kavalai pada venam! Adhu ellam enga personal..And remember not to interfere into it!',she said angrily.
'Kanmani..',Karthi was about to stop her but Kanmani gestured him to stop.

'Nee pesaadha!Ippo ivanga kitta idhellam solla solli naan unkitta sonenna?Ithana varsham oru guest maadhiri dhana vandhutu poitu irundhaanga..Enga kalyanathukum oru guest ah mattum vandhutu potum..',Kanmani huffed.

'Kanmani I'm your mother..',Mythili said and Kanmani smirked.
'Yes I know!Neenga en biological mother..Adhukaga en life la decision edukuradhukellam you have no rights..Neenga edutha mudiva naanga respect panrom! Apdidhan ithana varsham um irundhom iniyum..So adhe pola better neengalum irunga...', without waiting for no one's reply Kanmani walked away from there.

'Aunty neenga pesunadhu thappu...',Meera left following Kanmani.
'Maa adhu ava life,Ava decision eduthutaa..Aarav romba nalla paiyan dhan ma..', Karthi said.

'Naa solradha keka maatenu irukeengala ellarum..Fine..', Mythili spared her glance at Aarav who was standing there witnessing the happenings before she left.

Karthi looked at Aarav walking towards him.
'Im sorry Aarav..Amma apdi pesiruka koodadhu..',Karthi apologised.
'Illa Karthi,avanga Kanmani mela vechuruka akkarai la dha kova padraanga, avangaluku adha epdi veli kaatradhunu therila avlodhan.. It's okay..',Aarav said and Karthi smiled at his genuineness.

'Yen Kanmani ku avanga mela ivlo kovam?Idhu varaikum ava ungala pathi pesuna maadhiri ava pesunadhe illa unga amma va pathi?',Aarav asked.

'Avaluku avanga mela kovam irundha kooda paravalla Aarav,she feels nothing about her.. Literally nothing..', Karthi sighed.

'Adhuku reason ava amma oda irundhadhe illa..She was just ten when amma,appa get divorced.

Chinna vayasula irundhe ava appa chellam dhan.. Most ah ponnungaluku oru vayasu irukum la to get close with their mother..Andha vayasu Kanmani ku varumbodhu avanga ava kooda irukkala..Ava appa chellama dhan valandhaa..

Even though she was small ava purinjukitaa,Amma appa vum onna happy ah illa so amma vera life ah choose pannikitaanga nu..Soon amma appa ta irundhu divorce vaanguna apro oru kalyanam pannikitaanga leaving us with Appa..

Aprom monthly once engala paaka varuvaanga..I was nineteen then,Amma oda konjam close but ava apdi illa..Yedho guest ah paakura maadhiri dhan paapa,ipo varaikum apdidha paakura..

She was just seventeen appa erakkumbodhu,Naa work poitu irundha naala naane avala paathukiten..So amma kooda naanga aprom um irukala..Adhu apdiye oru gap aayiduchu avalukum amma kum..Naanum paakuren edhavadhu panni seri panna mudiyuma nu.. But..',he shooked his head heaving a sigh.

'Iniku Kanmani ku vandha kovam ungalukaga..Ava ungala indha alavuku nambura, paasam vechuruka unga mela..Avala paathukonga..', Karthi patted Aarav's shoulder and walked from there.

Aarav couldn't process all the happenings around for the past few minutes.Aarav was wondered how just Kanmani stood for himself and his daughter but what if everything was lie according to her play?On the other hand he felt guilty for cheating Karthi's trust on him.

But now all his thoughts were on Kanmani who left from there in upset.His heart urged him to check on her.Pushing all his unwanted thoughts away he walked out to check on her.

'Seri vidu she'll be okay..',Meera said wrapping her arm around his shoulders.
They both looked at the direction hearing the door knock.

'Vaanga Aarav..',Meera stood up welcoming him.
'Kanmani yenga?', Aarav asked.
'Room la dha irukaa..',Meera replied and Aarav walked towards her room and knocked the door.

'Yaarum varaadheenga please!',she yelled.
'Maa..Naa Aarav..',he said and after a few seconds of silence she answered,'Ulla vaanga..door lock pannala'.

Aarav entered her room and saw her sitting on the bed facing the ground.He took steps towards him and sat near her with a comfortable distance.

'Kanmani..',and that's enough for her.She threw herself on him and Aarav knew she needed it.He reciprocated the hug and patted her back.

'Its okay..',he murmered some sweet nothings in her ears when he felt her tears on his shoulder.
Kanmani pulled back from the hug.

'I know..Karthi sonnaaru ellaam..',he said and she understood what he meant.

'Nee indha vishayathula yen ivlo tension aagura Kanmani..Avanga pesuna pesitu potume..',he said.
'Illa Aarav,Avanga pesunadhu thappu dhana..',she said.

'Thappaave irundhaalum enna ma ippo?Unmaiye illaadha oru vishayam,naaliku idhellam illanu dhana solla porom avanga kitta? Aprom yen nee idhukellam tension aagura?',he asked and the reality hit her hard.

'Aama la?Ellame oru naal mudinju poga pogudhulla?',she thought.Eventhough their play has gone just two days,she felt everything real.It was like she woke up from a dream.

'Kanmani...',his voice broke her trance.
'Enna ma enna yosikira?',he asked and she nodded horizontally.

'Seri nee idhaye yosichutu irukaadha..',he said and noticed tears flowing down her cheek.
'Azhadha ma..',he wiped her tears with his thumb and his touch made her tummy a summersault.

'Paaru un anna anni lam romba upset ah irukaanga avanga kitta poi pesu..Seriya?',he asked and she smiled a little nodding.
'Kaasa panama sirippu dhaana?Konjam nalla sirikiradhu..',he said and she chuckled which made him smile immediately.

'All okay now?',he asked and she nodded.Truly she felt better,his presence made it.
'Serii nee konjam rest edu..Naan kelamburen..',Aarav said and left the room.

'Ippo ava okay ah?',Meera asked.
'Onnum prechanai illa nga, she'll be okay..Seri aayiduva',Aarav said and Meera nodded.Bidding bye to them Aarav left.

Meera noticed Karthi who was lost in some thoughts.
'Enna yosikira Karthi?',Meera asked sitting near him.
'Illa...Modhella ellam edhavadhu oru problem illa edhavadhu share pannanum apdina enkitta dhan pannuvaa.. Ippo neraya maariduchu la?',Karthi asked.

'Hey nee yen apdilam yosikira?Kanmani ya pathi unaku theriyaadha?',Meera asked.
'Theriyum..Aana ithana naal illama ava valandhutaa ndra feel enaku ippodha varudhu..Indha Jayam Ravi and Thrisha oru movie la varuvaangale..Prabhu dha annan

Adhula natchathirathula onnu Prabhu innonu Thrisha nu solluvaaru aprom Jayam Ravi ava life la vandhadhum moonavadha oru natchathiram varum la naduvula..Enaku ippo apdidha feel aagudhu..',he chuckled with all emotions and Meera held his hand.

'Ava Yeppavum namma Kanmani dha Karthi..Un thangachi dhan!Aarav vandhuta naala idhellam maaridadhu..',Meera said.
'Therila yedho vidu seri aayidum..',Karthi said and Meera hugged him from the side.

Here,Kanmani was in total confusion.

'Naan yen ippo ivlo confuse aaguren? Starting laye adhaana decide pannom?Konja naal indha drama va stop panniduvomnu dhana plan..
Ipo thideernu adha realise pannumbodhu yen ennaala yethuka mudila..Appo ellaam mudinjuruma?Enaku yen edhuvum mudiya koodadhunu thonudhu..?Cha enna idhu...',she sighed in confusion.

'Kanmanii!!Sorryy kadhava thora..',her trance broke when she heard her brother's voice.
'Ulla vaa..',she called him but still with a pout.

'Sorry papa..Unkitta naan kekama amma kitta solliruka koodadhu..', Karthi said and her lips bloomed with a smile when her eyes fell on her favourite chocolate cake in his hands.
'Serii cake kaga unna mannichu vidren..',Kanmani pulled the cake from his hands making him smile.

'Kovam pocha ippo?',Karthi asked and she made her usual thinking pose.
'Pochu pochu..',she said and continued eating.
'Rendu perum..',Meera chuckled at the brother sister duo and soon joined in their banters.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 12.5K 41
Ashwin Kumar aka AK , an well known actor who is heartthrob of tamilnadu is on vacation.. A well built man standing near a Lake and looking at it...
3.8K 169 20
*Arnav Sehgal and Aarvi Sharma* Aarvi Sharma, 24 year old, normal ,cute , mature girl. but she is sacred from the name of love because of her past re...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...
157K 25.1K 51
If Love is capable of turning a demon into a god then it can as well turn a god into a demon. Love can push a person to the extreme limits to achiev...