Rose

By laylalovesbooks0

She was only a kid. Her mom was never home. She would take care of her self. A stranger helps her and she nev... More

Introducing Chapter
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 12

1.2K 17 2
By laylalovesbooks0

My head was throbbing. I got up and walked to the kitchen. I got a pill and swallowed it. I grabbed a cup from the cabinet and filled it with water and drank it.

What the hell happened last night. I was trying to remember. My hair was very messy and my shirt was down with my boob popping out.Oh I remember. I was at the club with Eva and we got drunk and then she left with Marcus.

What happened after that. I started walking back to my room. Oh Mr. Adams drove me home and said I could have the day off.

Mr.Adams drived me home OMG

Fuck what time was it. I couldn't take the day off. It was already 1pm. There was no point in going If I only had 3 hours left and well he did give me the day off but still. What was I going to do.

I grabbed some clothes and my towel. I walked towards the restroom. "Hey Luna" I said as she came up from under the bed. I really loved her she was there for me all the time.

I walked into the restroom and took my clothes off and walked into the shower. I turned the tap so the water could be warm. It felt great on my skin. I scrubbed my body with my body scrub and started washing my hair. All of my products were scented Roses. Like my name.

As soon as I was done showering I got out and changed. I wore a white tank top with denim shorts. I slicked my hair back into a low bun. I put on my white nike shoes and some black sunglasses.

I decided to go shopping for my office. I've only been working there for a day.

I started walking to the mall. It was like 35 minutes away. It was nice day out today. It wasn't too hot.

Once I got to the mall I entered this store. "luscious" I've seen this store a couple times when I passed by. It had a lot of cute decorations and they looked fancy and it was affordable.

It was about to be October. I decided to get some pumpkins and cob webs. I also got some pink pens, paper, tape holder etc. Anything you can think of. All pink.

I put everything in a basket. I chose a lot of stuff but I couldn't help myself. It was all cute. I walked to the paying place. There was kind of a big line.

After 5 minutes it was my turn. I placed everything on the counter and the cashier was scanning everything as I was doing so.

"$67.26" He said. It wasn't a lot or a little. I gave him the exact money. I always carried change with me so I wouldn't receive change back.

I was walking around the mall looking at stuff. I came across this store that had a really pretty dress on display. It was a nice beautiful shade of green. Like a sage color. I walked up to a worker.

"Excuse me can I get this dress in small."

"Yes I will be right back."

"Okay thank you."

I was just looking around the store waiting for her to come back. They had a lot of pretty dresses.

When she came back she handed me the dress. "Thank you"

"Let me know If you need help with anything else." She said. I nodded at her.

I walked to the fitting rooms to try it on.  It was really pretty and fit me nicely. It was $30. I never bought myself stuff so I was going to buy It and well I have a new job that pays better now.

I walked up to the register and payed in cash. It was $32.67. I grabbed my bag and walked out. I sometimes hated coming to public places. I always seen little girls with both of their parents and It kind of hurt me. Not getting that love.

I was walking buy a store when I heard a mom say "we don't have enough money Im sorry baby." She told her daughter. I knew what It felt like not having money.

"Excuse me Im sorry I over heard your conversation but I wanted to help you out." I said as I handed her 20$.

"No I can't take this."

"Please take it. I know what It feels like to not have money and get the things you want."

She gave me a weak smile. "Thank you I appreciate it a lot." I just smiled and walked away.

That reminded me of that stranger who helped me when I was 14. It mean't a lot to me and I really appreciated. Every chance I had to pay it forward I did.

I decided I was going to go home now. I had nothing else to do here. I seen so many couples and they look so cute together. I want something like that. I always read romance books to feel the love and because It always made me happy.

I was feeling great. I started my walk home. It took me like 37 minutes to get home. When I unlocked my door I was greeted by Luna. She started jumping all over me.

"Hey Luna let's go on a walk?" She started barking and shaking her tail around. I grabbed her leash. I put It on her and started walking towards the door. Once we reached the exit she started to calm down a bit. She was excited.

I would take her for 3 walks once a week but I haven't had the chance since my whole getting fire situation. The park wasn't that far. It was about 10 minutes away.

Once we got there I let Luna roam free. She was a nice dog and she listened to me. I sat down on one of the benches. She started playing with some other dogs. I've seen that dog here a lot but I never seen the owner.

——————————————
What are some things you guys want to see? Give me some Ideas and your feedback please!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.9K 830 34
He hates boring..and that's all his life has become. A boring job that he hates, a boring fiancé who hates everything that he's into and tries to cha...
4.1K 143 30
What happens when a somewhat spoilt over entitled little girl falls in love with her teacher and he with her 🤭
43 0 15
In her world full of trauma, entrepreneurship, loyalty, and insecurities, she finally decides to disappear from everything. Aside from her breakup wi...
2.4K 69 36
She needed to be saved, he wanted someone to rescue.