Chapter 23

He sat on the couch next to me and poured the wine in the two glass cups and handed me one

He brought his cup closer to mine "Cheers to our new relationship." I clinged my cup with his and than drank a small sip out of my glass cup.

He turned on the house speaker and started playing some slow romance music. He scooted closer to me and put his hand on my thigh.

I felt kind of weird but he's my boyfriend. He put his glass cup down and grabbed my face with his hand and turned it to him and then he put his lips on mine.

We started making out and then he pushed me down on the couch so I was laying on my back and he got on top of me and started brining his hand down to my dress.

"Ethan stop." He wasn't stopping so I pushed him off of me as hard as I could and he fell on the floor bumping his leg on the coffee table dropping the red wine on him.

I got up quickly grabbing my purse and I started walking out.

"What are you doing!"

"I'm leaving."

"I thought you wanted this!" He thought I wanted this? He thought I wanted to have sex with him.

"Are you breaking up with me?" He asked and I turned to face him and I screamed yes at him.

"Your a dirty whore that just wanted me for my money huh!" What Ethan really thought I wanted him for his money. I have a good paying job and I finally doing good in life I don't need him.

"Your just like the rest of them. Ugly and skanky and would do anything for cash you piece of shit c!nt!"

I was starting to get mad and I was also hurt.

"Your the one that wanted to have sex with me! Dumbass." I opened the door as tears fell down my eyes. I walked out and walked to the big gate and It opened I turned right and started walking down the street.

I wasn't sure where I was at or where I was going. I kept walking what seemed like forever. It was like he lived in the middle of nowhere. Every house was like 15 minutes away.

I called Eva but she didn't pick up. I called her again and she didn't pick up. I called her at least 10 times but she didn't answer a single call.

I sent her a text message and waited 5 minutes and no reply still. I had nobody to call.

Mr.Adams. Should I call him? I didn't really want to but maybe he could pick me up.

Ring. I decided to call him and he answered on the first ring.

"Rose?"

"Mr.Adams." He interrupted me and corrected me by saying Sebastian.

"Sebastian can you please pick me up?"

"Are you crying?" He sounded worried and I could hear him speed walking and then the car engine started.

"Can you please pick me up?" I asked again as more tears fell down my face.

"Yes send me your address and don't hang up."

I messaged him the address and I could hear the car speed on the other side of the line.

"I am on my way Rose do not move." I sat down on the floor and just waited. Sebastian was talking to me even If I wasn't replying. He kept telling me that he's almost close by and that everything would be okay.

After 30 minutes a car pulled up and the other line ended. He got out of the car quickly and ran to my side. He got on his knees and cupped my face with his hands and was checking to see If I was hurt.

"I am fine." I told him.

"Your not fine." He said as he picked me up and carried me bridal style. He walked to the passenger side and opened the door with one hand as the other was holding me up.

He placed me down and left the door opened and walked to the back of the car and opened the trunk. He came back with a warm fuzzy blanket and covered me with it and then he grabbed my seatbelt and connected it to the little box.

"Are you comfortable?" I nodded my head and he closed the door and walked to the other side and got in and started his car. He started driving off.

"Let's get you something to eat. What do you want?" I just shrugged my shoulders. I didn't feel like talking. There was a lot of things going through my mind.

He drove to Krispy Cream donuts and went in the drive though. There was at least 6 cars in front of us. Donuts sound kind of good with some warm milk.

When It was our turn he ordered a 12 dozen. Each one differently. He kept turning to look at me to see If I was okay.

He moved his hand to place it on my thigh but I flinched and then he moved it.

"What happened Rose?" I turned to look at him and I couldn't tell what he was thinking.

He realized I didn't want to talk about it so he just stopped. We were at the window and he grabbed the box of donuts and asked me If I could carry them and I grabbed the box and placed it on my lap.

After a good 15 minutes we reached my apartment. He parked his car and he got off quickly and ran to my side and opened the door and grabbed the box of donuts and placed it on the hood of the car and offered me a hand and I took it.

He grabbed the box of donuts with his other hand and kept his other hand in mine and he walked me to my front door.

He grabbed my purse and found my keys and unlocked it and opened the door and waited for me to go in first and he entered behind me. He placed the donuts on the coffee table.

Luna came running in and jumped on me.

"Not right now Luna." Sebastian said. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed some ham and gave it to Luna in the kitchen and she was occupied with that.

He leaded me to the couch and I sat down and then he said goodbye and started walking away.

"Can you stay?" I said as he opened the front door.

He closed it and came to sit next to me.

——————————————
So???