Chapter 27

I could hear the loud music and the people in the line talking as we got closer. Eva walked up to the front door and the bodyguard let us in again.

I could hear all the people in the line arguing and saying mean stuff to us but I didn't care. Maybe tonight I will have some fun.

We were walking through the crowd when I saw Carlos, Henry and Marcus walking towards us. I turned my head to face Eva's ear and I whispered loud enough so only she could hear.

"You didn't tell me they were coming."

"I did." She said as she turned to face me. I turned back to look at the crowd and they were already in front of us. Carlos hugged me and I just lightly hugged him back.

"Hey baby."  Carlos said to me.

"Don't call me baby." He just gave me a look and shrugged it off. We walked to a booth and sat in it and Carlos obviously sat next to me.

"Can we switch Marcus?"

He stopped sucking Eva's face and turned to face me.

"No can't you see i'm with Eva." He started sucking off her face again before I found reply.

I turned to look at Henry and he just went on his phone. Why didn't he want to sit next to Carlos? That's weird.

The waiter came to our table after waiting 5 minutes and I ordered water like always and everyone always had something to say about it like always.

Eva and Marcus spent the next couple of hours making out and Henry dancing with a random girl and Carlos was talking to me and I wasn't even giving him a response but he keeps on going on.

"So i'm gonna go buy new seat covers that are red. You like red right?" I nodded my head in agreement and he just kept going on.

"Should I buy silver or red license plate frame."

"Why do you keep on talking Carlos?" I was getting fed up with it already. I was suppose to have a fun night with Eva but she ditched me for Marcus again and I didn't mind but we can't even go clubbing by our selves once.

"What the fuck Rose." I never usually talked to someone like that but to be honest I didn't care right now. I got up and started walking to the bar.

"Where are you going Rose?" I could hear Carlos screaming over the music. Im pretty sure i'm out of view and I doubt he would find me.

I sat on one of the chairs and looked at the worker moving back and forth serving people.

One of the workers handed me a drink. "Sorry I didn't order this." I said as she was walking away before I could tell her.

"That guy over there sent it." She started walking back to the other side and I turned my head to see who it was.

I smiled as I saw it was Sebastian. He got up from his chair and started making his way through the crowd. Once he reached me he told the guy next to me something and the guy got up and Sebastian sat where the guy was once seating.

"What are you doing here?" I told him as I chuckled.

"What are you doing here alone?" I wonder if he was watching me the entire time but I don't think so cause he thinks i'm here alone unless he was lying.

"I am not alone."

"Your here with a guy?" His was waiting for me to reply and his face showed as if I was taking years to reply.

"Maybe." Im here with Carlos and them but their just friends but I wanted to mess around with Sebastian. I like him but even If he doesn't like me it's fun trying to make him jealous.

"Maybe I should go then before he comes."  He started getting up while grabbing his drink.

I put my hand on his hand. "Stop I was just playing." He gave me a smile and sat back down.

"So what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Im always here for business."

"Your always here?" I mean maybe he is but I wouldn't know because I barley come or maybe he's always at the stripper side of the club.

He nodded his head in agreement and it was just silent.  "What is this for?" I said while pointing my finger at the drink he bought me.

"You seemed thirsty." I burst out laughing as my mind went into other thoughts.  "What are you laughing about?" I burst out laughing even more.

After a couple of minutes I calmed down. "I am thirsty." I said as I picked up the drink he bought me and took a sip of it.

I made a face because It tasted so strong and I have never tasted anything like it. He started laughing at me and I started laughing with him.

I grabbed the drink and chugged all of it down while almost gagging. "Let's dance." I said while getting up and offering him my hand. He took it and I led him to the dance floor.

Feel so close started playing and It reminded me of the vampire diaries. I started jumping down and waving my arms. Sebastian just stood their looking at me.

"Cmon dance."

"I don't know how." He said.

"Copy me."

I started jumping and going in circles around him and then he started jumping too. I was waving my arms in front of him and I think the alcohol started kicking in.

"I feel so close to you right now!" He was just smiling at me while waving his arms. I don't think this is his type of style but he's doing it regardless and I wonder why.

———————————
I finally updated! I have been very busy with school but I will update tomorrow.