A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
Part : 23
💓
Part : 24
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 25

5.9K 345 61
By Mavaezz_taetae

Okay let me ask you one thing....

What is life?

Life is a precious jewel.

We can wear it and show it off to the world or we can keep it to ourselves and protect it. What would you prefer ?? show or protect? Should not we rather fight for its safety?, it's much appreciated. To notice it's small things and appreciate what it gives, is life.

Too cheesy, right?

Well then let's see Taehyung's perspectives over life.

To him life was everything! From those little pastries and breads he made to the biggest four tier or five tier cakes he had made. Every second he spend with them was his my life and that included the man who has been working in front of him for the past five fucking hours.

It was been almost five weeks since the elder came here and five weeks since that close intimacy between him and Jungkook. There was a very high tension between them and it was eating him out. he knew that the pretty boy knew it too, but he ignored it by ignoring the elder.

Intimacy?! You can call that dry humping!

Taehyung had also noticed few things about the pretty boy.

One: he was a boss. Jimin told him about the pretty boy's totally different side at work and Taehyung had caught a few glimpses of it here too. the pretty boy's lips are always twisted downwards and his eyebrows are furrowed whenever he works. His voice was strong and dominating when he attends a call and at times it makes the elder want to squirm into his seat.

Two: he had changed. Physically to be exact. The elder didn't want to talk about the mentally part. he has gained a proper amount of weight which now highlights the pretty boy's curves that Taehyung didn't know about their existence. his cheeks were getting fuller and fuller and his ass was getting heavier and more bouncier.

And Taehyung couldn't touch anything, at least not at the moment.

Judging by the conversation he heard when he came here, Jungkook didn't eat breakfast or dinner. Just his regular plain cheese less pizza and salad. The elder found out about this when he was ordering for his lunch a couple of days back. he simply asked uncle kang to send him the regulars Jungkook used to have.

he threw the food away as soon as he opened the box.

How was the pretty boy even able to eat those?

What's a pizza without cheese? It was just plain bread with a bit of toppings on it and Jungkook used to have that for months?!

Taehyung glad the pretty boy got over those.

Three: Believe it or not, Jungkook loved his bacon, crisp and dry during breakfast.

he was just too damn stubborn to admit it loudly. he doesn't like the juices coming out of it so he placed all of them in tissue paper and waited for it to absorb the fat and he will not have anything else by the time the bacons are not bloody dry!

Jungkook usually had his lunch in his office during the weekdays and they only had breakfast together in the dining room.

No lunch. No dinner. Just plain awkward silence breakfast in the morning.

the pretty boy doesn't eat home cooked food except for the cookies the elder made and he was also stubborn about those. he won't take the cookies hand in hand, believe him, the elder tried.

the pretty boy would just give one of his signature glares and walk away.

So a couple of days back. Taehyung kept a small box in front of his doorstep and went back to his room. An hour or two later when he got out, the box was still in its place, totally intact, but when he opened it, the box was empty. they evaporated because he knew that if he ask Jungkook about this, he will give the elder another glare and ignore him.

Sometimes, he keep a few pastries or muffins, but the pretty boy would never eat any of those except for a piece.

So Taehyung was guessing that Jungkook doesn't like too much sweet. he sticks to the elder's cookies.

Four: Jungkook always wear dull and boring dress .. like all neutral colors ... the elder had not seen him wearing any sort of fancy or cute bright dresses ...

Five: There were few things about the pretty boy which he hides very easily. Taehyung knew that now because he got the first glimpse of it in the market weeks ago. The way he kept that bitter melon in the cart was a bit surprising.

Okay, it wasn't surprising. The elder was shell shocked, but he won't go into much detail of that considering the fact that the pretty boy was standing right beside the door.

Don't ask him how he knew that.

"If you are done staring at me Kim, then you can leave." Taehyung snapped out his thoughts and gave one of his charming smiles to the man in front of him.

"I believe there are no laws about staring somebody." He replied proudly.

the pretty boy simply shook his head and continued working.

Six:. the pretty boy was a workaholic too. This was the first sentence he had actually spoken in five hours. The elder was guessing it was Jungkook's way to distract himself from the sorrows he had faced in the past.

But for the sake of his muffins! Jungkook was going to get wrinkles by the time he reaches thirty years of age and probably die of spine problem by the age of thirty five.

he had to get out of these four walls and learn to live life.

Well, learn to live life again.

It was going to be hard to teach him, very hard to teach him, but it was not impossible.

he just needed somebody to push him to his limits so much that he will lose his sanity and drive him crazy.

The elder won't be alone in this. He had people with him who will help the pretty boy. Obviously Jungkook was going to get very angry if he finds out about their involvement but it doesn't matter.

When the elder said that he wanted to know him that night, the pretty boy told him what had actually happened to him. Sure, Taehyung was devastated when he heard it from the pretty boy's own mouth,

but then Jungkook didn't listen properly about what Taehyung had actually said.

he doesn't realize that even his small actions tells him many things about the pretty boy.

All these empty boxes of cookies, those dried bacons and his scowls whenever he looked at the elder, were all part of it.

Every action Jungkook takes, one step closer for the elder about knowing him.

Jungkook was an incredible man, Taichung knew that.

he was amazing, smart and turning more beautiful day by day.

"How is your shop searching going on, MR Kim?" the elder raised his eyebrow when he heard the pretty boy ask him.

Was the pretty boy trying to make a proper conversation with him?

For the first time in five weeks, Jeon Jungkook was trying to have a conversation with the elder.

"Still searching for a nice location. A place did catch my eye, but I want to check more." Taehyung said nonchalantly.

Let's not forget the other reason he came here for. his bakery business. He was just looking for places here, if he find something nice then maybe he will open another shop, but it will happen only after his bakery in Seoul starts running.

The busan one is running absolutely fine and sometimes Hyeko stops by to check things there.

"I see. I hope your work here gets over soon." the pretty boy said blatantly.

Taehyung's face scowled and then the seventh thing he knew about the pretty boy's pops in his mind.

seven. the pretty boy hates the elder from the deepest part of his heart. he made it very clear at the dinner in inchon and he made it clear when Taehyung tried to ask him about his favorite color a few days back.

Of course he knew that it's either black or purple but hey! A man has gotta ask his man right?

the pretty boy said, "I don't care about what you do here Taehyung. I hate you and don't try to interfere with my life or else there will be serious consequences."

But the elder had a feeling that the pretty boy was saying this to himself rather than him.

"Glad to know that you care about my work." Taehyung chirped.

Jungkook gritted his teeth and does not take his eyes off from the laptop. "You're a guest Taehyung. It is the duty of the host to make sure that their 'overstaying' guest is comfortable."

The elder laughed. "Overstaying? My God, kook. Have you started cracking jokes now?'

the pretty boy rolled his eyes and muttered 'jerkhead' under his breath.

"Sorry what was that?" the elder asked in amusement. Sometimes, he just love irritating the hell out of the pretty boy's mind. It was quite refreshing too.

"N-Nothing! Just let me work."

Taehyung had also noticed a few weird things about the pretty boy.

Jungkook stammers only when he feels exposed or vulnerable. he had caught Jungkook crying a couple of times in his study and it would always lead to the elder wiping his tears which the pretty boy wouldn't even question.

Taehyung had seen him hiding photographs and a weird black paper under his files whenever he would come in. They were under the files right now.

he knew what those photographs are about, but he was not sure about the black paper.

Taehyung come into his study when the pretty boy was working and simply sat in front of him.

For the first few days Jungkook questioned a lot and even shouted at him to leave but then he stopped.

It was like the pretty boy was getting used to the elder.

He was getting used to the elder's behavior and his presence. he always sits first to have breakfast in the morning and when Taehyung enters the living room after shower, there was always a chair drawn out for him with a few boxes placed on his side.

the pretty boy doesn't speak much to him, but he knew that he sees the elder. Whenever Taehyung would come back from his jog, he would take the spare key from under the mat and open the door. To his surprise, one morning, the door was already open.

At first he thought there was a burglar in the house, but when he entered the house, Jungkook was already sitting at the dining table placing his bacon in the tissue paper and waiting for them to dry.

It was been like that for a week now.

He had some very high walls around himself. Really high ones and they were strong too.

Forcing himself to climb them up can cause some serious damage to both of them, but judging by the pretty boy's weird behavior in these past weeks had made Taehyung came to a conclusion that he won't be climbing up the walls by force.

Jungkook was going to bring down a staircase for the elder and he had a feeling that the pretty boy had already started making that staircase.

But what he fear was that the pretty boy won't realize it. If he doesn't realize it then there was going to be a big problem.

Taehyung watched him shutting down his laptop and getting up from his chair. That was when he heard a tear of cloth. the pretty boy's eyes widened and he looked down to his butt. They widened more when they saw that huge cut right in between his line. Taehyung's eyes remain at the torn part of his pant and they widen when he saw the red outline of his underwear.

Jungkook met the elder's eyes and quickly covered himself with one of his files on the table. In a blink, he ran away from the room.

The elder forgot one more thing, the pretty boy was a really good runner. Note his sarcasm.

He was also in need of a new wardrobe. he was out growing his clothes.

Taehyung got up from his chair when a small piece of paper caught his eye. he bent down and picked it up. he felt his heart crushing when he saw what it actually was.

It was the black paper and it wasn't some ordinary paper.

It was the pretty boy's ultrasound.

Taehyung's heart swelled in an unknown emotion only by imagining Jungkook with a full belly , he would look more beautiful and the elder was sure of it. It was not a pity that Jungkook couldn't get that moment in his life but it was fate that led the elder to him.

Taehyung still didn't understand why he was so interested in the pretty boy , but he had a guess and to be honest, he was scared of it. He didn't know when and how it was happening.

When and how he had grown that feeling for the pretty boy.. but one thing he knew for sure that he couldn't able to get over that feeling ever in his life...

he kept the ultrasound back to its place and walked out of the study. he went back to his room and simply lied on his bed, thinking about the certain bunny only a few steps away from his room.

He placed his one hand over his eyes and one hand over his crazily beating heart...

What are you doing to me sweetiepie....
.
.
.
.
.

A/N : so i have a question for you guys... Do you want me to write a smut scene Between taekook or you guys would prefer a non mature content?? Let me know ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

395K 27.8K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
486K 13.1K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
242K 16.1K 46
Story by cutegir2002 A story full of adventures. Containing four love stories and lots of action. Strangers meeting in the same path, with the same m...
3.3M 137K 70
"I am going to f#ck that love of your life Jungkook just not only out from your heart and body but even from your soul too, "He spat pinning her agai...