OUT OF TIME

By ZynneMan

The world was left in chaos after AFO killed last wielder of one for all... siblings Hiroaki and Reiko are se... More

"Siblings"
"Spitting Image"
"Class 2-A"
"The Midoriyas"
"Shield"
"Welcome to Class A"
"Reiko"
"Just a Secret"
"Partnered Up"
"Go Momo!"
"Parallels"
"Tailman and Invisible girl"
"Jirou"
"Explosive Illusions and Acid Riots"
"Strange"
"Two Deku's"
"Teamwork"
"Class Dismissed"
"Truth about Midoriyas"
"Bets and Tests and Dates"
"Busted"
"Occurences"
"Terror"

"Set up"

498 11 1
By ZynneMan

Future Timeline

'Katsuki... you jerk... you always do this... you always do what it takes to win... why didn't you come back this time.'

"C-C... Camie?"

"K-Katsuki?"

Camie was frozen as her supposed to be dead husband stood in front of her seemingly trying to catch his breath.

"Katsuki?" She called once again. "I-it's me..." The ash blonde gentleman struggled in his reply as he tried to make his way to her. "You idiot..." Camie said as she rushed to her husband in tears. "I-I thought you died... A-All for One used your explosions on us..." She muttered hugging Katsuki tight as she cried. "H-He took my quirk... I guess he didn't manage to finish the job..." The no. 1 hero replied wrapping an arm around his wife. "Are the others alright?..." He asked. "Yes... we're hunkered down inside this cave..." "Is Yume safe?" He asked once more. "She's doing fine especially once she finds out you survived..."

______________________________________________________________________________

"I ... With Shoto gone... I feel like I'm losing it..." Momo confessed as Melissa and Jirou tried to comfort her. "This war that's been going on since Midoriya died... it's getting even more difficult without Shoto...." "He knew the stakes... he did what he did to do... at least the kids got out in time...." Jirou replied. Melissa then chimed in to ease her friend's mind. "I know it won't matter much, especially with the current circumstances but... we're here to help Momo... just as you, Jirou, Nejire and the others we're there to get me through losing my husband..." She reassured.

"Thank you... I know you will..." Momo responded giving her friends a faint smile. "Speaking of Nejire... have you heard from her camp?" She asked as she wiped away her tear attempting to change the topic off of her. "I heard she went south with the other survivors and a handful of heroes..."

The trio were opening up to each other when a voice was heard entering the room. "Kyoka, Momo, Melissa!" the voice said as she opened the door. "Toru? what's wrong?" Jirou asked noticing the sense of urgency in her friend's voice. "I-It's Katsuki... he's alive!" Toru declared and was met with shock from her three friends. "What?! H-How?!!" They exclaimed in unison.

"I don't know... Camie found him... Mashirao went with Denki went to meet them to know what's going on." Toru replied before heading down to the entrance of the cave herself.

"Katsuki! Man we thought you were dead!" Denki stated in relief seeing his friend surviving his battle with All for one. "Like I'll ever die dunce face..." Katsuki replied with a smug expression. "I haven't heard of that nickname in years! Nice to see you're alright." The Pikachu haired husband of Kyoka replied.

______________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, in the far south a battle occurred... All for One attacked a survivor camp in the hopes of finding quirks worth stealing.

"GIVE HIM BACK!!! ..." One of the heroes of the camp screamed as the villain threw another hero's lifeless upper half body lied in her arms. "You should be thankful... you're now the only surviving member of UA's supposed big three... Nejire..." All for One menacingly replied as he threw the lower half at the heroine. Nejire grunted as tears start to form in her eyes, "T-Tamaki... please..." Nejire whispered to her husband's courpse trying to hold on to even a small glimpse of hope that he's still alive. "Y-you'll pay for this!!" The heroine declared as she charged her wave motion at maximum output releasing a massive blast of energy towards the villain.

"Impressive display seems your quirk might be worth taking after all." AFO sneered as he lifted his hand towards the upcoming blast, his arm began expanding... "Spring like Limbs... Air Cannon..." The villain calmly declared as a powerful explosive wind emits from his hands canceling Nejire's prior attack. Seeing her attack nullified, Nejire glanced back at the deceased Tamaki giving him one final embrace as she prepared for the worst. "I must admit... you have done more than most... it's a shame your husband isn't the same... but as much as this entertains me, you're existence is insignificant..." AFO then lifted his right arm once again, this time tiny explosions start to emit from his palms.

Knowing this might be her end, Nejire closed her eyes and held on tight to Tamaki. "Kinetic Booster x5, Glycerin Explosion Howitzer bl..." "Trajectory: Crescent Moon!!" A voice shouted as a projectile suddenly appeared from the ground hitting AFO's arm in the process.

"Nice hit Toteki!" A familiar voice shouted running towards Nejire location before stopping directly opposite the villain.

"TREMORING EARTH!" The Hero named Grand planted his hand towards the ground activating his quirk causing a powerful earthquake that was aimed towards All for One causing the villain to lose his footing burying him temporarily. The former ketsubutsu students were both injured prior brought by AFO's prior attack but were able to lend their aid to Nejire regardless.

"Shindo? Toteki?" A sobbing Nejire said as she was on her knees. "Nejire are you al..." Shindo asked but interrupted himself when he saw the person on her arms. "S-sorry we weren't here sooner..." Yo muttered in frustration.

"Are the others safe?" Nejire weakly asked... The reinforcements choked at the question and were unable to respond for a few seconds. "Only a few people were able to evacuate... Tatami and the other heroes are with them..."

"We're the only ones left who can fight AFO head on..." Toteki remarked as he kept an eye out for the villain who obviously could have just brushed off the attack. "We need to buy some time..." Shindo added. As soon as Nejire heard this, she looked back at the bloodied corpse before looking back at the two heroes. "Let's make him regret ever coming here..." the heroine angrily stated to which both Shindo and Koteki nodded in agreement. But then a voice coming from the ground menacingly sneered. "TWIN IMPACT!" The voice echoed to the surface allowing the heroes to hear it.

The Ketsubutsu alumnis wondered on what twin impact meant with both looking towards each other in confusion, but then as they waited for a few seconds for something to happen; Nejire who was behind the two heroes suddenly was hit by a massive pulsing shockwave sending her back a few feet. The impact came from Tamaki's corpse applying a familiar quirk from one of the heroes AFO defeated.

The two were left surprised by the sudden attack, confused on how it happened. Realizing there's no time to come to Nejire's aid and that AFO might make his move once again, Shindo placed his hands to the ground once again attempting to drive the villain further to the ground. "Tremoring..." "Rivet Stab..." AFO calmly uttered piercing the ground with black tendrils, stabbing Shindo's hands in the process. "Shindo!" Toneki shouted preparing to cut the tendrils but was interrupted when coming from the ground, a huge icicle appeared causing Toneki to retreat...

______________________________________________________________________________

Present Timeline...

Heights Alliance...

"WE'RE BACK YOU GUYS!!!!" A cheery Hagakure bursts through the front door. "Where have you guys been Toru? That sure took you so long." Mina asked. "Well we took the siblings on a tour, we even went to Dagoba beach too! Turns out it's pretty at night!" Toru stated, "I see..." Mina replied, "Was Tsuyu with you?" Momo asked chiming in at the conversation. Before the invisible girl could even answer Ojiro, Asui, Tokoyami and the siblings entered causing Mina's eyes to widen.

"Soooo... I see you went with Ojiro... how was the date?" Mina teased. "W-WHAT?!!!" Toru jumped towards Mina and covered her mouth to prevent her for saying anything else. "N-NO! I told you we showed the siblings around... we didn't go on a date!!!" "EEEEEkkkk you're blushing Toruu" Mina retorted .

"What do you think of Musatafu Hiroaki, Reiko... sorry if it was a bit of a mess everyone's working on the renovations after the war." Momo inquired attempting to forge a familiarity amongst the siblings. "It was really cool!!! Ms. Momo I've never seen a beach so blue before... Look I brought some sea shells!" Reiko enthusiastically replied showing Momo her plastic bag containing her collection.

"What a fascinating selection! You know Reiko... it would be better if you preserve them in a jar. I think we have some stored in the kitchen," The onyx haired girl recommended gesturing at the young girl to follow her.

Hiroaki watched his sister as she joyfully follows after the younger version of their Aunt Momo. He then glanced to his side seeing, his aunts and uncles having unserious conversations even fighting over games. He sighed deeply pondering on their current situation, how peaceful and relaxing it was... a complete opposite to the hell they were from. He then started to think of the people they left back in the future, especially his 'bestfriend' Yume. However, as he continue to think about his home he felt a hand grab on to his shoulder causing him to flinch and look back on whom it belongs to.

"Mr. Iida?" Hiroaki uttered. "Thinking about home?" He asked leaving the young man confused but still he answered, "Uhmm yes..." "I see... the future's not exactly like this huh...." He remarked causing Hiroaki's eyes to widen in surprise. "I-I don't know what that means..." "Don't worry Hiroaki, I promised Hatsume not to tell anyone... you're secret's safe with me. If you need anything don't hesitate to ask." He said before walking away.

"Yo Iida what happened to your clothes?" Kirishima asked as the Vice Class Rep was covered with dirt, burns and bandages. He obviously knew what was up but still he wanted to confirm. "Hatsume forced me to test her new inventions..." The reply picked the attention of a certain pink skinned beauty, suddenly zooming across the room and towards Iida. "How was the 'test' with Mei, Iida?" Mina teasingly asked,

'Iida? Mei, Iida? Mei Iida?!!! Damnit does Ashido know? How can she know? Wait? Does anybody else know I'm going to marry Hatsume? Do the siblings know? ARRRGhghh what the hell am I thinking this is completely irrelevant!"

"It was painful... the inventions literally threw me out the window... I think I need to lie down." Iida brushed off immediately heading for the elevator to avoid. "Hmmm weird... I wonder what happened back there..." Mina uttered holding her chin like a seasoned detective...

______________________________________________________________________________

Double Date...

"So Midoriya was the one who confessed to you? Wow that's pretty bold." Jirou remarked as she walks beside Ochako. The couples were heading home for the night the ladies are walking way ahead of the guys. "I was really surprised that time and I didn't expect him to say that at all!" Ochako replied as both girls giggled at the story.

"Sooo what did you do after you found out?" Kyo asked causing a red tint to emanate from her cheeks. "I-I... Uhm I... I kissed him?" As soon as Ochako answered she covered her face out of embarrassment. "Wow that's even bolder... when Denki confessed he was a mess... I mean he was all over the place." "What did you do then Kyoka?" The brunette inquired. "I beat him to the confession he was taking too long!" She responded making Ochako and herself laugh.

Meanwhile far behind the girls, Izuku and Denki were walking. "I wonder what they're talking about..." Deku wondered, "Probably us... I could have sworn I heard my name." Denki replied. "Sooo... you and Uraraka... bout time you guys got together... but why keep it a secret man?"

"Well... uhhhh..." Izuku stammered. "Let me guess... Ashido..." "Well you can say that..." He gave out a nervous laugh after his reply. "Yeah, Kyoka's the same, I guess the girls can be a little teasing huh not to mention Mineta..."

______________________________________________________________________________

Future Timeline...

"AAAAAAAAAAAARghhhh d-damn it... y-you'll pay for that... " Shindo grunted in pain as he was being lifted in the air wirh multiple black tendrils piercing through his body. The villain held a dying Toteki by the neck his arms severed after AFO forcely pulled them off. "Funny... 10 years of fighting and I only end up stronger... while you heroes hide like rats... I suppose that's how it always been..."

"Nejire wave Output 100!" A bleeding Nejire shouted releasing a powerful energy wave towards AFO but to know avail... he nullified the attack using Air Cannon. "Persistent girl... even after losing that husband of yours you still continue to fight..." "A-as long as I am breathing I...." "Ice creation, trajectory direction, twin impact, Kinetic booster x5..." The villain muttered while still suspending SHindo up in the air AFO used an Ice crystal projectile in tandem with Toteki's stolen quirk and twin impact to throw the icicle at incredible speed stabbing the heroine in the process.

"NEJIRE!!! ARRRCKK!!" Shindo shouted in pain, "You should stop worrying about others... hero..." AFO mocked as he increased the length of the tendrils almost as if he's using it to stitch up the poor hero. It didn't take long for Shindo to lose a lot of blood killing him in the process... "I can't find a worthy challenge... How pathetic..." AFO uttered as he retracted the tendrils off the courpse of the hero.

"Master!" A voice called calling from behind the villain. He then turned to see it was Kurogiri. "Did you reach the people these heroes were protecting?" He asked. "I did master, there's no one left." "Good... I see you haven't lost your touch... Shirakumo..." AFO uttered as if he's mocking the former identity of the villain.

"Have you heard from Toga?" "Indeed master... she successfully infiltrated the base that houses Hitoshi Shinso and Melissa Shield..." "Good... let's see if that quirk I granted her is put to good use..."

________________________________________________________________________________

It's been a while, how are you guys? I've been quite busy this month tests and projects and all, I hope you guys keep on reading this book there's still quite a lot to go on.

Also... nothing I write reflects to what happens in the manga if it happens it's pure coincidence XD

Thanks guys see you on the next one

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

218 2 12
First, there was ice. Pained followed. This is how it has always been. But when you're hurt and alone, will anyone come to help, despite all your mi...
23K 676 26
Izuku was a small kid with the ability to take others quirks and use them for himself or give them to others. But a tragedy strikes and destroys his...
2.1M 59.3K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
3.3K 126 24
___________________________________________________ "This is the story of how we all became the greatest heroes." ___________________________________...