BIGGBOSS -APNE ANDAAZ MAI

By Tejran826

Read krlo pata chal jayega More

INTRODUCTION
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Part 86
Part 87
Part 88
Part 89
Notice
Part 90
Part 91
Part 92
Part 93
Part 94
Part 95
Part 96
Notice
Part 97
Part 98
NOTE
Update
Update
๐‘ต๐’†๐’˜ ๐‘บ๐’•๐’๐’“๐’š!!

Part 36

3.3K 329 175
By Tejran826

Teju pov - It's before 5months!!!  I was not in mumbai, I was in florida for some shoot purpose.. Rithvik and Asha were in relationship since 2010!! They have been the best couple ever and I though love them to the core... Infact I have helped rithvik to propose Asha!! They have been as a resemblence for the name LOVE, people used to admire them with no boundaries... Rithvik and Asha, both are equal to me I love both of them equally with my whole heart.. We have always been thick buddies... But I don't know what got into them suddenly they thought they should need a break and drifted apart... I regretted being not in mumbai at that time.. Cause i could have stopped it from happening.. These two idiots have thought something anf just did a breakup.. When I got to know that I felt like banging their heads.. I spoke to Asha and some of my friends and I understood that this bastard needs a break but not asha... I hated that thing the most!! i didn't speak to this bastard for straight 2 weeks as i was angry on him!!But after that he convinced me but somewhere I was still hoping that these two souls become one someday and still hoping for that... When I was coming to BB, I spoke to Rithvik about this and asked him to think about that with a peaceful mind.. But suddenly from nowhere he showed me in this house.. I felt like killing this idiot, but I was calm... Now this person is regretting his decision and I bloody want this to happen as early as possible... and I will try my best to mend their ways together forever!! I can' t see my friends happiness fadeaway.. Ritz don't worry this bff is there to help you out this time!!!

Rithvik - oy kaha kho gayi hai???

Teju- haan haan kuch nahi..

Rithvik still kept his head on teju's lap and she was caressing him sofly..

Rithvik- I'm not understanding what to do But from the time I have been here.. I'm regretting my decision every day... Asha going away far from me is always haunting me.. I realize my mistake.. I don't know what has happened to me that day That i took the worst decision of my life....How much I have made Asha suffer.. meri immaturity ki wajah se woh bandhi suffer horahi hai.. Maine bohot bada galthi kiya hai but I want to correct it now.. kuch bhi karke mai asha ko waapas laana chahtha hu meri life mai...bol na what should I do..

Teju Pov- with this he started crying his heart out.. These many days he was holding these tears but today it just made it's way...Rithvik never cries but when he does that must be something important... Today My heart ached seeing his vulnerable state!!

Teju- shh shh calm down ritz.. shaanth hoja pls.. I know kitne dinon se chupake rakha tha tune ye.. maine bhi yeh topic kabhi liya nahi just because you need to understand what you have doen!! I'm happy ki atleast now you got it bro.. tharike honge cheezen sahi karne ke liye.. we will definitely try our best Ritz to make things right!! BUT....

Rithvik still crying - Kya hai bathana I'm getting tensed...

Teju - Ritz mai sach batungi jhooti hopes nahi dungi tujhe.. I cannot promise you that Asha maan jaayegi because you played with her heart man seriously.. Asha has suffered a lot and woh meri bhi jaan hai.. tu jitna hai mere liye wohh bhi same hai.. and No one has right to force her to do things.. yes tu apna best try kar because Love has it's way to get back to eachother and I manifest for that bro.. Tension mat le tumhari taraf se poori koshish kar bas.. Ab pls mat rona.. mujhe bhi rona aajayega!! Pls shaanth hoja..

Rithvik - Haa okk but what should I do now... i'm in this bloody house..

Teju- Toh aane ke liye kisne bola tereko idiot..??

Rithvik- Agar nahi aatha tho shaayad realize nahi hotha Destiny You know baccha...

Teju- Hmm.. Ek idea hai Asha ki bday aarahi hai why don't you say something on NTV.. What you have done is wrong but you can correct it infront of whole world now right??? so let's do this babe!!

Rithvik hugged her and kissed her forehead - Babe I Love You u r the best!!

Then only karan comes there and sees them...

Karan- Bhai tu roraha hai abey kya hua tereko..??

Rithvik - Bhai kuch nahi thoda emotional hogaya ye bathayegi tujhe...

Teju- haa sunny raat ko bataungi mai..Chal ritz sojha bohot hogaya..

Rithvik was hugging Teju - gabrahat horahi hai Teju suladena mujhe aaj...

teju- Ohho I promise kuch nahi hoga ab shaanthi se sojana chal mai sulathi hu aaj tujhe...

Karan and teja went to Rithvik's bed... and Rithvik kept his head on her lap..

She was caressing it and he went to sleep within minutes...

Karan was also concerned for Rithvik as he never saw him this vulnerable...And was thinking about what could be the reason??? At the same he was also adoring the sight infront of him and was praying to protect this bond forever...Touchwood

After sometime Teja made him sleep on the bed and kissed his forehead and they both went to their bed informing Jai to take care of him as he is his bed partner...

In TejRan's Bed,,,,

Karan was arranging bed...

Teju - Sunny.......

Karan - Haan laddooo...

Teju- sunny mujhe floss karna hai...

Karan - Toh jaana mereko kyu bol rahi hai..

Teju made an angry pout - Haww you are such an inhuman person

Karan- kyu aisa kya kardiya maine..? ( He was just teasing her)   

Teju - I hate you sunny tujhe patha hai mujhe dar lagtha hai itni anderi mai waha tak jaane ko phir bhi u r dng this.. go to hell I'm going now...

Teju started to go slowly taking baby steps...

Karan laughed at her antics....and started to move behind her and an evil idea cracked in his brain.. he thought of scaring Teju...

She was literally walking so slow and karan suddenly came from back and shouted in her ears...

She got scared a lot and was about to shout but Karan put his hands on her mouth so that she doesn't shout because all are sleeping...

She got relieved seeing her sunny there and hugged him tightly...

karan - baccha mai hi hu shaanth hoja...

Teju-what the hell sunny mai kitna dar gayi thi ( Making a sad pout)

Karan pulled her cheeks and kissed her cheeks hardly....

karan- Awwle mera laddoo dar gaya.. Kitna darpok hai re tu..

teju- ey I'm not darpok tu hai..

Karan- accha phir chod mujhe aur jaa akeli floss karne...

Teju looks at him with the puppy eyes.. and opened her arms...

Teju in baby voice - sunny mainu waha tak lejao na pls...

Karan- awwie mera baby kitna cute hai re tu...

He hugged her tightly and took her to the floss room...

Teja was inside the floss room and Karan was waiting for her...

Karan in mind - Kya hogaya yaar mereko.. I hated baby talks and now I can't stop talking like a baby to her.. This girl is something else. i'm loving to do such things with her which I hated way befor... Sab isi ka aane ke baad hi... Thanks God for sending her in my life....

Teju- Sunny let's go mainu neend aarahi hai...

Karan - chalo phir kadi kyu hai...

Teju opened her arms with a sad pout...

Teju - sunny tumhari ye choti si gf ko na pair dukh raha hai..

Karan- aaaja mera badmaash baccha... With that he took her in his arms and took her to the bedroom...

Teju was laying her head on Karan's chest...

Karan- Ab batayegi what's the issue with Rithvik..??

Then teju tells him everything in detail...

Karan- Itna hua hai and itne dino se andar hi andar chupake rakha hai kya hai yaar share toh karletha saala...

teju- but sunny thank you tune usse truth or dare game mai woh sawaal puch that's the reason he opened up to me today.. mai to soch soch ke paagal hogayi thi ki kya kare but you always do things subconsiously which is related to me.. I love you mera duggu..

Karan- Acha ab tu bhi tension mat le hum dono milkar inka jodi phir se banayenge... i promise u that baccha...

Teju just hugged him tightly and Karan was caressing her hair...

They both slept in no time as both were tired...

The Next Morning..........

The Task Day...

BB - iss hafthe ka task ye hai ki ghar do teams divide honge ek honge Police ke team and ek honge Thieves ke team.. Garden area mai Kuch dolls rakhe hue hai.. Uss dolls ko churana thieves ka kaam hotha hai and uss ko bachana police ka kaam hai... Pehle buzzer bajhne par Thieves ko dolls churana hoga aur police ko defend karna hoga and jab second buzzer bajega tab agar koi thief garden area mai honge.. toh they will be sent to jai..!!! thieves ko dolls ko ghar mai chupana hoga.. Police ke horn bhajne par police logon se kinhi do sadasya ghar ke andar jaake ride karenge aur dolls dhundne ki koshish karenge... Aise hi 5 round honge... End buzzer mai jis team ke paas dolls zyaada honge woh team jeethegi aur captaincy contenders banegi...

Team Police -Karan, Tejasswi, Rithvik, Jai, Rakhi, Pratik, Nishanth

Team Thieves - Umar, Shamitha,  Devoleena, Anusha, Rashmi, Raquesh, Neha 

Teju - waah BB baby kya mast game hai mazaa aajayega...

Rithvik - Chal jeethenge toh ham hi...

Karan - we need to give our best bro pakka Jeethna toh padega hame...

Everyone got changed in Police and Thieves dresses....

Karan - accha suno we need to defend them pakadke rakhlo yaar and if they are taking dolls pull that to other side...

Rithvik - and uska way block karna ha hame kuch bhi karke...

Teju - And make sure 2nd buzzer ke tak unhe distract karke wahi pe ghumao then we can put in jail...

Jai - haan yeh sahi hai 

Karan - Rakhi dang se khel pls kuch gadbad mat kar.. hame jeethna hai

Rakhi- arey mai kya karungi khelungi na .. mujhe usme se koi captain nahi chahiye..

Pratik- haan unn logo se captain jela nahi jaatha bro..

Karan - Oy Maharani, jaake sherni banne ki koi zaroorat nahi Agar kahi pe bhi lagi na mai kudh maarunga tab yaad rakh...

Teju- mai kya karthi sunny.. bas game khelthi hu...

Rithvik- wahi kaafi hai madam!!

First Buzzer rang and Thieves came to attack....

Police were defending well and they are stopping thieves from moving out of their place...

All the thieves took some dolls and left the place except one...

That is Shamitha and Teju is catching her...

Shamitha - tejasswi leave wt r u doing...

Teju - I'm playing game aapko samajh nahi aatha kya??

Shamitha - This is not fair.. you cannot catch me like this..

Teju- Bb ne bola kya aapko ki this is not fair..?? 

Shamitha - just leave you idiot koi sense nahi hai...

Karan - Respect shamitha.. She is talking to you with utmost respect..

Neha - Aagaya tera wakeel baat karne..

Teju- So what? do u have any problem in that..

Shamitha - Tejasswi leave you are doing wrong thing.. you have to suffer for this...

Rashmi- ey paagal ladki game khelna nahi aatha aur aajathe khelne..

teju- dekha hai maine aapka game aap chup hi rahe toh behtar rahega...

Jai was about to speak but karan stops him..

Karan- woh kudh harayegi sabko tu chup reh.. her points are enough to kill them mann...

let's enjoy the show bro..

Rithvik- Exactly mazaa aaraha hai...

Second buzzer rang and they put shamitha in the Jail.....

Teju- ab choddiya maine shaanthi se rehlena jail mai...

Police team comes and hug Teju....

Inside the house, Thieves are hiding their dolls... some of them kept the dolls in their shirts....

Teju- Chal ye batha police horn mai kon jaayega andar..?

Karan- mai aur Rithvik

Jai- Done sab jagah dhundlena...

Rakhi - mai bas aise hi ghumke aathi hu pata chale woh log kidar rakhe dolls..

Nishanth - great rakhi chal mai bhi aatha hu...

After sometime Police horn sound came and karan and Rithvik went inside..

Karan was searching in hall and rithvik was searching in bedroom..

they only found some dolls which is very less...and again the buzzer sound came so they came back to garden area...

Karan was angry...

Karan - why the fuck are they hiding it under shirts... How can we take that..

Rithvik- abey thoda toh humanity dikhao and shamitha this one is not fair...get that

Teju-.......

Screen Freeze...................

Precap - Teju and Rashmi Fight???

Who will win the task??

Guys thanks for you love... Pls tell me whether you are liking my story or not?? comments ka Target hi complete nahi hotha yaar isliye maine iss baar Kam kiya... But pls bathana story kaisi jaa rahi hai and any suggestions accepted....

Target : Votes - 250

Comments - 100

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 21.8K 68
A tejran story.
11.9K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here ๐Ÿ˜‚โœŠ๐Ÿป Just pick and read which story you like ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป Long chapters but short story ๐Ÿ’€๐ŸคŒ๐Ÿป
109K 9.3K 74
please read just for fun Start date : July. 1 End date : Dec 3 Completed โค๏ธ
37.2K 4.7K 40
ยซ๐˜ฝ๐™š๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™œ๐™ง๐™š๐™š๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ง๐™ž๐™ข๐™šยป