Cross Paths | JENSOO & CHAELI...

By Xela_08

What will happen if a kind and hardworking girl , the Prince of school ,the Famous girl , and the Bully cross... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Start of Senior Year
Chapter 2 : New Student , New encounter
Chapter 3 : Same old same old
Chapter 4 : Here comes Trouble
Chapter 5 : Different Feelings
Chapter 6 : New challenges
Chapter 7 : Sudden Changes
Chapter 8 : You make my heart flutter
Chapter 9 : Lets stay like this forever
Chapter 10 : Awkward encounters
Chapter 11 : Dreams
Chapter 12 : The Accident
Chapter 13 : The Stroll
Chapter 14 : The Hair Make Over
Chapter 15: Theme Park Pt.1
Chapter 16 : Theme Park Pt.2
Chapter 18 : Foundation Day Pt.1
Chapter 19 : Foundation Day Pt.2
Chapter 20 : Foundation Day Pt.3
JISOO ❤️
Chapter 21 : Get together
Chapter 22 : Secrets
Chapter 23 : Turning point
Chapter 24 : Lies behind those smiles
Chapter 25 : To my youth
Chapter 26 : Aftermath
Chapter 27 : The Bully
Chapter 28 : The Past Pt.1

Chapter 17: First step

404 23 12
By Xela_08

Kyungsoo's POV

It's been almost a month since we started talking to each other. I'm really happy whenever I talk to her. She always makes my day complete.

"So Hyun shi , I'm going crazy because of you."

I saw her get out of her car and enter the school with a big smile on her face. She really looks like an angel. She's so beautiful. I was amazed by her beauty as she walked inside the school. I hurriedly composed myself and walked shyly towards her and waved my right hand, then she gave me her brightest smile.

"Good morning!" I greeted her cheerfully. She giggled and replied shyly, "Good morning Kyungsoo sunbae."

I couldn't help myself but smiled broadly with her eyes looking straight at me. "So what are you going to eat later?" I asked her excitedly as we walked to her classroom.

"Hmm." She put her right hand to her chin and started thinking while walking slowly. "Donkkaseu." She replied, smiling at me.

"Sho - should we eat together?" I murmured, looking away. She glanced at me then looked away right after. " We can." She murmured quietly.

I couldn't help but smile at her reply. We didn't notice that we were already in front of her classroom.

"Thank you for walking me here into my room sunbae." She said, bowing her head. "Hey you don't have to bow your head to me!" I hurriedly, held her shoulders, then straightened her body. "Don't be too formal , it's okay." I said awkwardly. I saw her grimace a little, then started giggling, then smiled, nodding her head. I started smiling again with her cute facial expression.

" What's going on here?" Karina blurted out behind So hyun, looking at both of us. Both of us looked at her with a surprised face. "What?" I said, a bit annoyed with her showing her poker face. "It's too early in the morning to flirt oppa." She said smirking, trying to piss me off. So, hyun, on the other hand, is shyly looking away from us.

I narrowed my eyes at her, irritated by her silliness. "You're annoying me so early in the morning Karina, focus on your lectures, I'll see you later." I said, ignoring her, then waved at So Hyun who was still looking at me. So hyun nodded her head then smiled sweetly again before turning to Karina. The two of them started chitchatting and entered the classroom together.

-

Its already the second period for 3rd year class b students and they're getting ready for their p.e. class. Mr Jung, the p.e. teacher, is already getting the attendance for the class. The students are already warming up. Leon is casually talking to Somi , Sana and Jennie. Chaeyoung is also stretching to condition her body. Jisoo is busy talking to his classmates inquiring about foundation day.

"Everyone had been ready and was going to play volleyball." Mr Jung said, ordering the male students to get the ball inside the gym. "Go ahead and make a team of six, everyone should participate." He added.

The students started gathering with each other. Some of the male students want to approach Chaeyoung to be part of their group but they're afraid to go near her because Leon is glaring at them. Ever since Chaeyoung dyed her hair, the number of guys who wants to talk to her and get her attention doubled. Good thing the school is kind enough to accept students who have dyed hair.

"We need to find 4 more people," Leon murmured behind Chaeyoung. "Oh ye- yes," Chaeyoung replied, surprised by him. After they went to the theme park, Chaeyoung and Leon's relationship became closer, also with Hyeri. "I'll ask Jennie , Sana , and Somi," Leon said, leaving her behind running to the three girls.

"Guys, do you have a team already?" Leon said to them, waving his hand. "No, we don't have one yet," Sana answered. "Then come here, we need more people here." He said, then ran back to Chaeyoung. The three girls followed him.

"Who are the people in your team?" Somi asked while running. "You'll see them come quickly," Leon replied. Jennie and Sana looked at each other then followed him quietly.

"Hey, I have 3 people here. We just need 1 mo -

Leon stopped talking when he saw Chaeyoung was talking to Jisoo. "You got 3. I have one here that is complete now." She replied excitedly. Leon coughed lightly, then replied uninterested. "Ugh yeah." Jisoo and Leon's eye contact led to an intentional glaring again. Good thing Chaeyoung stop them.

"Hi Jisoo!" Somi said cheerfully, waving her hand to him. "Hey," Jisoo replied to her while smiling. Leon started giving them their positions for the game. Leon is the athletic type of guy. He knows a lot in terms of sports. That's why they let him be the leader /captain of the team.

The class started playing in teams. Mr Jung is intensely watching the students while playing the volleyball game. He seemed to be enjoying the show.

Leon's team is sitting and waiting patiently for their turn to play the game. Their classmates are looking at them because they can't believe that the six of them have become a team.

"Look at them, all of them look pretty and handsome." One of their classmates said. "Yeah, I didn't expect this kind of combination." The other classmate replied. Some of the students who were watching the game were also glancing at their team.

After the two teams played, Leon's team was up and they started to go to the court. "Your positions," Leon commanded. Somi , Leon and Chaeyoung were in the front and Jisoo , Sana and Jennie were in the back. The game started at first. They were struggling to score since Somi and Leon were getting pissed at each other whenever the ball came in their way.

"Tsk.. I told you to take it!" Somi shouted at Leon. "How can I get it? It's on your side. I'm not a superman who can fly over there. Leon retorted, shaking his head annoyingly. "Hey guys, keep your cool," Chaeyoung replied and started setting up the ball.

"We can still win this game, guys." Sana added, trying to amend the situation. The game started again. Their opponents were about to score again when Jennie hurriedly caught the ball, making it fly into the air again, giving a chance to Leon to spike it to the other side. Leon positioned himself and gave all his force and hit the ball on the other side, making them score.

"There!" Somi shouted excitedly, Chaeyoung, on the other side, gave Leon a big high five. While the three of them in front are celebrating to the point, Sana is panicking because of the blood gushing in Jennie's right forearm. "Are you okay? What happened?" Sana blurted out as she walked to Jennie.

"It-s okay, it -

She stopped when she saw Jisoo staring at her hands, then gazed at her eyes directly. Jisoo walked toward them. "Where did you get that?" He asked, still staring at her hand. "I accidentally scraped my hand while getting the ball." She murmured, looking away. "You shouldn't push yourself too much its just a game." Jisoo look at Sana then to her again. "Let's go to the clinic they can put ointment to your wound." He added looking at her eyes. Sana nodded her head in agreement.

"It's fine! It's just a scratch, it doesn't even hurt that much!!" She shouted loudly in front of Jisoo, making Sana and Jisoo froze with her reaction. "Mind your own business!" She added angrily as she walked away enough for Somi, Leon and Chaeyoung's caught their attention. "What was that? What the hell is wrong with her?" Sana murmured, then followed her, leaving Jisoo behind.

"Are you guys okay there?" Somi asked, still celebrating. "Yes, everything is good, let's continue to play." Sana replied calmly, then glanced at Jennie, who was looking so pissed.

The game resumed and they started to score effectively with Leon and Somi's teamwork in spiking and blocking, Chaeyoung's good setter skills and the defensive gameplay of Jennie , Jisoo and Sana making them tied to the opponents score.

"Just one more and we can win this!!" Somi said aggressively. After a few minutes, they scored again, making their team win. "Yes!!" Chaeyoung jumped and walked to them happily. "Group hug!!" Leon shouted. Sana , Somi and Chaeyoung start to form a big hug, dragging the other three as they jump and giggle celebrating their win. The people watching clap their hands and cheered for them too.

Jisoo left the place right after saying goodbye to Chaeyoung. "Hey where is he going?" Somi asked. "He needs to get ready, they have a meeting for the school foundation this coming Friday." Chaeyoung replied happily. "Oh I see, hey good job on passing the ball earlier." Somi said clinging her arms to Chaeyoung as they sit to the nearest bench and watch their other classmates play the game.

Sana and Jennie were sitting silently when Sana said something. "Are you okay?" She started. "Yeah why?" she replied, looking down.

"What was that earlier?" Sana mumbled "Why do you have to shout like that he didn't do anything bad to you, right?" She added in a low voice but you can sense anger with her voice. Jennie looked at her surprised with her tone of voice. "It's because he was over reacting, it's just a scratch. No one will die from this small scratch." Jennie replied sarcastically, trying to defend herself.

" We were just concerned about you, Jennie. I was even shocked by the blood that I saw. If Somi was there she would give the same reaction for sure." Sana paused for a moment then continued. "I- If I'm the one who suggested that idea would you shout at me as well?" Jennie looked at her the spoke. "Of course not." she replied plainly.

"Then why?!" Sana said loudly. "Why do you have to do that to Jisoo?!" She lashed out at Jennie, making Jennie stutter. "Wh- why are you over reacting like this Sana?" Jennie replied, getting annoyed. Sana looked at her eyes intensely. "Because I like Jisoo and he didn't do anything wrong and he doesn't deserve to be treated like that by a childish girl like you!" Sana said furiously, then stood up, leaving Jennie dumbfounded.

Jennie sighed and shook her head with annoyance.

"Am I really that childish?"

Jennie looks at Sana , Somi , Leon and Chaeyoung's direction before she leaves the gym.

Jennie was full of thoughts as she walked to the school grounds.

"Why are you so stupid Jennie? Is that really a foul move?"

Jennie bit her lower lip as she walked towards the drinking fountain.

"It's just that I can't stand Jisoo. My heart always beats so fast whenever he is near me.."

Jennie was biting her fingernails, hardly making them spit some blood.

"Oh shit!"

"Ow ow"

Jennie started sipping the blood from her nails. She pouted and started punching the air because of the pain she could feel in her fingernails.

I have a scratch on my forearm and now this nail, what a day. She said lazily and hurriedly placed her pouch beside the drinking fountain and started washing her hands slowly. The sink consists of five faucets in front and five faucets at the back.

Jennie was humming sweetly while washing her hands carefully. "Ow it hurts here.." She shouted and continued washing her hands. Jennie noticed that someone was using one of the faucets across her she tried to peek on the other side to see who's using it.

Jennie's eyes widened when she met Jisoo's calm eyes. Jisoo composed himself and crossed his arms. "Does it hurt I told you to go to the clinic earlier." He said, gazing at her hands. Jennie started stuttering again and looked away panicking, didn't know what to do. "It doesn't hurt!!" She shouted, trying to act bravely.

Jisoo smirks and slowly walks towards her, acting like he hadn't heard her earlier.

"Don't go near me! I told you to stop bothering me!!" Jennie shouted angrily.

"Bother? that's what you think of me?" Jisoo mumbled.

"Jisoo!, I've been looking for you all over the school." Kyunsoo walked in front of Jisoo still catching his breath. Jisoo's attention shifted to Kyungsoo. "Why, what's the matter?"

"I need your help abo -

Kyunsoo stopped talking when he noticed Jennie staring at them. "Jennie Kim? what are you doing here?"

Jennie glared at him then spoke. "Who are you?" Kyunsoo pointed his index finger to his chest. "You don't know me?" Jennie rolled her eyes at them then started running away from the place.

"Hey Jen-

Jisoo tried to call her but she didn't look back. "Why are you with her?" Kyungsoo asked curiously.

"Coincidence." Jisoo replied plainly, then took the pouch beside the sink. "Who's pouch is that?" Kyungsoo asked. "Hers." Jisoo replied while checking the purse.

"How do you know that's hers? Kyungsoo asked again curiously looking at the purse too. Jisoo pointed to the brand of the purse. "It says Chanel, Jennie is the only one who uses this brand here."

"Go ahead and give it back to her" Kyungsoo said as they walked slowly. "I'll give her this later. We need to get ready for the meeting first or we will be late." Jisoo replied, holding the purse tightly.

"Why are you looking for me earlier?" He added, Kyungsoo's eyes lit up. "I need to ask a favor,, but let's talk about it later!"

Lunch time was over when the student council started to hold a meeting for the upcoming foundation day. Taeyeon and the others are already sitting and chitchatting while waiting for the other members of the student council.

"Where are the 2 soo's?" Karina blurted out, bored waiting for the meeting to start. Taeyon looked at her furrowing her brows. "2 soo's?" Karina nodded her head. "Yes, 2 soo's Jisoo and Kyungsoo sunbae."

"Oh they will be here soon, they're probably on their way." Taeyeon replied, checking the papers in front of her. Jisoo and Kyungsoo entered the room and went to their seats. Karina energetically sits when Taeyeon starts the meeting.

Jisoo was thinking deeply and didn't notice that the meeting was already over.

"Bother.. I'm a bother to her.." He murmured, still thinking deeply. Jisoo was surprised when he heard Kyunsoo's voice. "So the favor I was going to ask you," he whispered.

Jisoo turned his head to him and listened attentively. "What is it did something happen?" Kyunsoo looked around and started to whisper again. " I - I want to ask So Hyun out , I want us to become official." He said nervously in a low voice.

Jisoo's eyes widened. "What? Isn't it too early for you to ask her out?" Jisoo asked, facing him completely.

"I know but I really want her." Kyunsoo replied, looking annoyed. "So, what's your plan?" Jisoo asked, trying to read him.

"I don't know yet.. I'm planning to ask her later after school." Kyungsoo replied, still fidgeting. "You're going to ask her out without any plans, are you serious?" Jisoo nudges Kyungsoo.

"Then what should I do?" Kyungsoo said, looking down. "You don't even know if she likes you back. If you're going to confess, make sure it's a good and a memorable one." Jisoo replied and started to fix his things. "I- I'm sure she likes me somehow." Kyungsoo replied, staring at the ceiling and thinking hard.

"You're sure but you're nervous." Jisoo retorted. "Well lets make it more interesting so that if you got rejected you won't regret it." He added smirking at Kyunsoo.

Jisoo stood up and walked out the room, followed by Kyungsoo. "Hey what do you mean by that?" Kyungsoo asked as he walked fast trying to catch Jisoo.

"I have an idea, It will be good." Jisoo replied, tapping Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo stopped walking, then looked at him full of confidence. "I trust you!" he shouted as Jisoo walked towards the hallway. Jisoo raised his hand in return without looking back at him.

-

The class was almost over when Jisoo arrived in their classroom. Jennie is talking to Somi about her lost purse. Sana, on the other hand, is still mad at Jennie and not talking to them, sitting alone while watching them talk to each other.

"Where did you leave it?" Somi asked Jennie worriedly. "I don't remember, all I know is I'm holding it and it suddenly it was gone." Jennie replied sadly, looking gloomy.

"We already checked the gym but we found nothing in there." Somi said as she stroke Jennie's back. "That's the only picture of him that I have." Jennie whispered sadly. "Don't worry we will find it soon. We already reported it." Somi replied reassuringly.

Jennie held Somi's hand tightly, tears were starting to come from her eyes. "We need to find it Somi.. that's the only picture that I have with my father.. I don't care about the purse. I just need our family picture." Somi hugged Jennie then looked at Sana, giving her a "come here" look.

Jisoo saw Jennie and Somi together and approached them. "Jisoo." Somi blurted, making Jennie look at him too. Jisoo looked at Jennie's eyes, then placed the purse on her desk. "You left it at the drinking station." He cooed, then turned around, leaving both of them.

Jennie's eyes lit up when she saw the purse and grabbed it firmly. She smiled then glanced at Jisoo as he walked to his seat.

"Jisoo!"

Jennie tried to call him but Jisoo didn't even dare to look back at her and started talking to Chaeyoung. She looked at Somi then smiled sadly. "Good thing Jisoo found it," Somi said, still stroking her back. "Yeah.." Jennie glanced back to Jisoo and Chaeyoung as they laughed together.

"Do you hate me now, Jisoo?"

W/N: Hello! Thank you so much for reading this book. I appreciate all the votes and comments. I've been busy these past few days due to my work. I can't write on weekdays. I will try to update as much as I can. I will revise this chapter soon. I'm not content with what I wrote lol. I just want to update so that you can get a picture of the story and, since I am receiving comments about the update. I hope y'all will like this chapter! Have a good day everyone!! ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.6K 3K 21
𝖠𝗇 𝖠𝗉𝗈𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗒𝗉𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍𝖻𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝖲𝗈𝗎𝗍𝗁 𝖪𝗈𝗋𝖾𝖺! 𝖶𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝖾𝗇𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝖻𝗅𝗂𝗏𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋𝗌...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
70.9K 2.1K 31
Chaelisa + Jenlisa and Jensoo (Extremely cringe and cliché...you've been warned!) "I was captivated by this overwhelming sensation" "Is this jealousy...
232K 6.2K 70
Setting: Year 2022 Blackpink has disbanded a year before. Now they are living their own lives away from limelight and away from each other. Would the...