Adult romance [lady D x Nell...

By kate_kurochaya

This is a two-women story, with slow progress and healing things. Nell went to the village to pay her friend... More

1. New visitor
2. Village
3. Miranda
4. Cassandra
5.1 The daughters
5.2 The daughters
6.1 The Lady
6.2 The Lady
7. delightful breakfast time
8. Cassandra sweety
X. Bela's secret
9. Baking time
10. Little lady
11. Morning talk
12. Massage
13. Buttons
14. Loving mothers
15. Under the willow
16. Emotional
17. Mother of four
18. The blonde young lady
19. Interruption
20. Want some magic?
21. Princess and the Prince
22. Dani the bookworm
24. Mystery?
25. dumb dumb
26. Being a family
27. A date Part.1
28. A date Part. 2
29. A date Part. 3
30. A date Part. 4
31. After a stressful day Part. 1
32. After a stressful day Part. 2
33. Karl
34. Asking

23. secret space

218 11 0
By kate_kurochaya

*More cute Daniela is coming :)

Whenever the topic of chatting came to literary, Daniela always had a lot to share, except for novels, she did like something more poetic, classic, or even historical, which Nell found surprisingly and gladly, cause she, too, was obsessed with reading all kinds of books. Although because of her career, she did read more botanical and geographical articles than other spices, the two still had a great time talking and sharing about their recent readings.

The conversation about the author of the novel Nell just read came to an end, the redhead looked around, observing the changing landscape, as they climbed up the mound, trees and plants started to show up in their sight, the rocks on the riverbank were bigger, and the noise of nature made by bugs, birds and wind was louder than before.

Noticing how long they spent walking, Daniela shook Nell's arm and said, "You haven't told me about what power causes your strong strength, you promised me we would talk about it on the road." she pouted with a flighty begging appearance.

Slightly chuckling, the witch pat the girl's head,

"How curious you are, little bugs. Alright, let me show you before your cute lips become a hook for teapots." The redhead let out giggles.

Raising one arm and spreading out every finger, the back of the hex's hand was shown, a gloaming white light covering the skin, shortly, when the light was gone, so as the wrinkles and little stains on her hand, only the bone structures and blue veins remained. 

The girl gasped for what she saw, but the magic continued, a more strong light looked like lighting appeared from the fingers' tips, glinting with blue sparkles, and the trails of white flesh meandered upward, curling on the back of her hand to form a delicate magic circle filled with patterns and runes, then the light crossed the back of her hand and moved forward, as the light passed, black inky lines were revealed, followed the white trails, and soon covered the whole of her forearm and hand, stopping before the elbow.

Smiling, the hex flipped her hand for the girl to look, the dark marks were like woven into her skin, and even the palm and the pad of her fingertip were occupied. Looking at the girl with dropped jaw and widened eyes, the witch couldn't help with her laugh, wiping the corner of her eye with another hand, cause the other one with marks was held and studied by the redhead,

"Sorry, that was a bit of showing off, I like to surprise people I care about, it's great entertainment for me. Am I scaring you with that? the alchemic marking?" She kept a mischief grin on her face.

"No, they are beautiful." Carefully holding the arm like a fragile ornament, Daniela scanned all of the symbols and lines in awe, they were divine, rough, and wild, yet somehow elegant and attractive, such a weird combination, she thought.

"How could it be like that? Like a god's crafting, incredible." Let go of Nell's arm, the girl asked with curiosity, and a little desiring hid in her tone.

Amused by the girl's words, the witch hummed softly, the arm was waved in the air and the patterns were gone, "They were one of my alchemist friend's work. As a cost of a bet, I need to lend they my arms to practice some new stuff. I was really lucky that resulted well. And they could be hidden just like this."

"That is fucking cool! Like tattoos that could be invisible by your own wish, I want some of that on me." Daniela smiled surprisingly. Nell smiled a bit before crossing her arm with the redhead's and pulling her to keep going.

As they stepped on a trail in the uncultivated land, the witch said,

"If you want to learn how to perform alchemy on a human body, you would need to study piles of books and make tons of potions before learning some serious alchemical things, but I feel like that won't be a problem for you. Also, you would need to go to the headquarters of witches and receive some tests to find out whether you have talent in magic. For that, I'm afraid I can't tell." She rubbed the girl's upper arm for soothing her.

Pouting, Daniela said, "I can't even leave this village, how could I suppose to find those books, not to mention having the tests. Asking uncle Moreau who does the tattoo on him would be much faster." She kicked a stone beside her, the rock flew down the hill and sank into the stream with a low dull sound.

"Why can't you leave the village? I mean, not like your mother, you looked perfectly normal, it shouldn't draw too much attention for strolling around. Have you never left?"

"Well, not exactly. We visited the small town nearby once or twice. And mother has a few wineries and manors for growing and testing grapes. Every autumn, we have a family trip to stay in them, each for a couple of days, cause mother needs to try the grapes and the newly-brewed wines to make some adjustments to their recipes. But we are not allowed to meet or talk to any outsider, only different maids in those properties. Despite that Bela helps mother run her business, there's nothing but mail transfer between her and mother's business partner. Mother once said that was for our safety, but, I don't know, is the world outside truly that dangerous? It looks normal in the books. Maybe you can answer me?"

As Daniela spoke, her tone dropped, and depression showed on her face, the little bugs around her slowly sank down and her bag almost touched the ground. Nell grabbed it quickly, holding it in one hand, her other arm wrapped around the girl's shoulder, patting her softly,

"To be honest, I don't know what your mother thinking about, but I would definitely ask her if I have a chance. But there's one thing I am sure, that is your mother really loves you with all her heart." Nell said in a calm tone.

Daniela smiled, her arm crossed around Nell's waist, pulling herself close to the hex, "I know she loves us. Don't worry, I am not getting mad or upset about her, just being curious about the world and people outside."

Pressing a kiss on the forehead of the girl leaned in her chest, the witch curved her lips into a smile before gently stroking her fire-like hair, "How thoughtful you are, little one. How lucky would it be to have a daughter like you? "

Humming softly, the girl rubbed her cheek against Nell's shoulder, chiming, "Well, you can be my stepmother. I mean, you could be my other mother first, and sooner or later, you and she will be together. " Looking at the blonde woman, Daniela said sincerely, making Nell blush immediately.

The flustered witch gasped, "God, do you three all know? How does that happen?"

Giggling, the redhead hugged her tighter and said, "Come on! We are not blind, could you two be more obvious? Your interaction yesterday made it all clear. I can't wait to see you officially be a couple! I feel like you are the right one for mother and our family. We never have someone join in our family, and mother has been alone for so long, we all need some company."

Nell smiled sheepishly, a rosy color covering her cheeks, "Well, I am still trying, thanks for putting your faith in me."

"No problem, stepmother~" Teasing with laughing was all the redhead did at this moment.

Went on the trail and crossed some trees, the witch happily announced, "Here we are, welcome to my little get-off land."

Her secret space was a small land between the woods, a tributary of the stream ran through a side of the area, giving the space some cool air. Looking into a wide gap between the trees, and the castle, the green mountains far away and a silver waterfall flowing down from them can be seen, which widened Daniela's golden eyes. On top of the amazing scenes, there is a rainbow-like hammock, made of different colored ropes, hung between trees.

The girl buzzed out of excitement, she turned around with a broad grin on her face, beaming eyes looking at the smiling witch,

"Here's awesome! How do you manage to find this place in such a short visit?" Opening her arms wide, she spun for a few rounds, cheerful laughs filled the air.

Infused by the happiness radiating from the girl, Nell chuckled softly, looking at the happy little one, "Glad you like here. little bugs." She said calmly.

Watching Daniela hummed merrily and swarmed around the area, the hex smiled, opened her bag, pulled out another white hammock, and tightened it on the proper trees. After that, she called for the redhead who stood straight and admired the view, pointing at the other hammock,

"Dear, that one belongs to you now, feel free to use it as you wish."

The girl turned around, beamed at her and nodded. She quickly swarmed to it, landing down on the ropes in her human figure, her legs swang in the air, and her broad smile never vanished from her cute face.

"Thanks a lot, I really like it!"

"You are welcome, I'm glad to share with you. Here is the secret space belonging to us now." The witch nodded to the redhead before laying down on her own one, her head resting on her hands, and her azure eyes watching the sky, she soon dazed off.

Daniela took her sketchbook from her bag, sat on her crossed legs, and started to draw down the scene. Biting the tip of her pencil after drawing for a while, the redhead tilted her head, stretching both sides of her neck, the golden eyes landed on the picture she just drew, making a soft hum with satisfaction. 

Then she darted her eyes to the other woman, she was so quiet and calm, glowing under the flashing sunlight peeking through leaves. By the girl's unhuman vision, she could tell the witch had fallen into sleep with her chest swelling up and down slowly, curling her lips upward, she wanted to draw the woman that made her feel warm and understood.

After finishing her drawing of the hex with a fluffy cat came from nowhere, curling and sleeping on the stomach of the hex, Daniela closed her sketchbook with a happy grin on her face, tucking it back into her bag, she laid down on her back, enjoying the warm shine kissing her skin, the rustling from leaves and the soft ringing of water.

"I hope the summer never ends." Mumbled to herself, the lovely lady junior with red hair, and maybe a future alchemist, shut those amber eyes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.4K 1.6K 20
You were always known as the emotionless one in the town, now being sent to the Dimitrescu castle will that change? Will you find something... Or som...
130K 4.2K 21
lady dimitrescu x fem reader ~TW: physical abuse~ After the theft of her lipstick the mistress of the castle needed a new Chamber maid. y/n happened...
169K 4.6K 57
TW โ€ข slight contains of; Bdsm, Degrading, Abuse, Torture, Abduction, Starvation, Death, Neglection, Trauma, Ptsd, Bipolar, Blood, Bruising and Scars...
30.3K 933 65
As you come to a stop in your home village you search for work, but you don't expect such a simple act to turn into a wild and exciting adventure. ~H...