I'm so sick of you [Ni-ki x...

By nishinura

a shy girl who just transferred to a new school, will she be okay? in her new school, Y/n finds two friends o... More

•// 1 //•
•// 3 //•
•// 4 //•
•// 5 //•
•// 6 //•
•// 7 //•
•// 8 //•
•// 9 //•
•// 10 //•
•// 11 //•
•// 12 //•
•// 13 //•
•// 14 //•
•// 15 //•
•// 16 //•
•// 17 //•
•// 18 //•
•// 19 //•
•// 20 //•
•// 21 //•
•// 22 //•
•// 23 //•
•// 24 //•
•// 25 //•

•// 2 //•

1.9K 42 17
By nishinura

Here we go again...

Author's POV

„God this is so awkward.."

While the two of them were walking past the lockers, he had his hands in his pockets and turned his head to the side „Yah for you, my name is
Ni-ki."

He expected an answer from Y/n but you know, even everyone would not respond in this situation. Okay except you don't know the word 'fear'.

He stopped, so did Y/n. He slowly turned to Y/n and looked cold as before „Hey I'm talking to you new student." Y/n gulped and nodded, too nervous to say a word. He sighed in annoyance and turned back.

He continued to walk and Y/n was just looking around while she was right behind him. Since he didn't said anything. Y/n noticed that the lesson has already started because there were no students in the hallways.

After 5 minutes of walking, they were standing in the cafeteria now. Ni-ki faced Y/n and saw the paper she was holding the whole time and he recognised it.„New student. In which class are you in?" the question he asked was still with his cold tone.

Y/n just handed him the paper and he took it. „So the same class as me huh?" he smirked.

What the hell??? The same class as him?!" Y/n didn't looked at him. So he bend down to her gaze. „I hope we'll get along." He smiled.

There it was. His smile but it wasn't a sweet smile or anything, the total opposite. He looked so evil. Like he was already planning something bad..

He straightened up and walked out of the cafeteria. Y/n was following him but she was far away. There's no way she wanted to be near him after his actions just now. „Shit. I really have a bad feeling about this."

They were walking for not too long and they arrived to their classroom. Ni-ki stood in front of the door and opened it without knocking. Y/n could see the teacher looking annoyed already. „Riki where are you manners? Next time knock!"

Ni-ki just rolled his eyes „Whatever." and headed to his seat at the back. Y/n just stood there and saw the whole situation „And you must be the new student righ?"

Y/n finally stepped inside the classroom „Y-yes that is true." The teacher nodded „Alright please introduce yourself to the class." Y/n knew her legs were trembling and she just looked to the wall at the back „H-hello my name's Y/n. L/n Y/n I hope we get along." After that she bowed pretty elegant if I can say that.

As she straightened up and had a small eye contact with Ni-ki she immediately looked away. „Shit there's only one seat. And that's in front of him nooo.." The teacher smiled „Alright thank you, now please sit in front of Riki since it's the only seat that's free."

She looked to the teacher „Okay." and bowed. She could feel that she's been watched by her new classmates, especially Ni-ki. „God I really hate this.."

She sat down now, still feeling his gaze on her. When she payed attention to the teacher, a paper ball landed on her table from behind. „What the..?" She took it and slowly opened it so it won't be loud for the teacher to hear.

„Sup looser. It's Ni-ki. You're blocking my view." after she read that she put her head down, resting her head on her arms, not just because she's "blocking" his view, also because she was frustrated.

Good thing the teacher couldn't see her head resting because of the girl in front of her. After the lesson was done they had a small break for like 20 minutes.

She finally could look up but suddenly she felt a hand on her head and it pushed her head back to the table. She already had an idea of who could it be.

Yep you guessed right, it's Ni-ki. „Yah stay like this. Just a little bit okay?"

She could hear a few giggles from the front and thought „Yay here we go again." She was silent but she could hear that someone was walking up to them. „Dude leave the poor girl alone." a boy with an annoyed voice said.

Ni-ki didn't left his hand on her head as he looked to the boy. „Why should I? You want to do anything about it Taki?" he smirked.

The boy named Taki still stood there and was hesitating. „Oh you can't? Looks like you're scared since you still didn't do anything. Aww poor Taki."

Taki clicked his tongue and walked to Ni-ki. He finally found the courage to take his wrist. Lifting it up so she could finally stand up.

Y/n bowed and thanked Taki. „I need to get out of this class." And there she goes, leaving the classroom. Taki just watched her leaving.

Ni-ki first furrowed his eyebrows but then smirked while looking at the boy in front of him. „Wow I'm impressed. Haha now let go. Of. My. Wrist."

He said now looking like he's gonna kill Taki if he doesn't let go of his wrist within a few seconds. So he immediately did.

Taki walked out, he was trying to find Y/n. „God where did she go?" he searched for her and after he walked past the girls restroom, Y/n came out at the same moment. „Oh there you are!" Taki called for her.

„Wait is he talking to me?" she didn't realize that she pointed her finger to herself. „Yeah I mean you." he said while smiling.

He walked closer to her and Y/n, yup she got nervous. „You're the new student in my class right?"
Y/n just nod and tried to look at him but she couldn't. „You don't talk much do you?" to this she just shook her head.

He chuckled „That's cute though. Anyway I'm sorry for what happened earlier with Ni-ki. He's always like this." Y/n's eyes widened as she heard him calling her cute. „N-no! You don't need to apologize. It wasn't your fault you even helped me! And thank you for that again."

Taki just smiled at her talking, he was happy. „Wow you spoke to me!" Y/n just smiled but she still looked nervous though.

„Also it's okay I did it for me so I can finally stand up for myself. By the way, you two came late to class right? What did you two had to do?"

„Oh he had to show me the school." Y/n said while playing with her fingers. Taki smiled because of her action „Oh that's good right?" Y/n just nod. „Want to eat something together? We can also get to know each other more!" Y/n just smiled and nod.

„Alright then let's go." they walked off to the cafeteria and took their lunch. „Anywhere you want to sit?" Y/n shook her head „I really don't care."
„Then let's sit at the back. It's quite there."

As they sat down Ni-ki saw them together and smirked. You can already guess what's gonna happen? Alright. So he went up to them, Taki noticed it and whispered to Y/n „Okay he's coming, I mean Ni-ki. I'll handle it." Y/n just hummed in response „Seriously. Why the fuck is he coming over? What's his problem??"

Ni-ki wanted to sit down, right next to Y/n but as soon as he sat down Taki shook his head „Yah Ni-ki go away and leave her alone. She doesn't need a bully like you." Ni-ki raised an eyebrow „Me? A bully?" he laughed.

„Yah! I'm not a bully what are you saying! Hey new student be a good girl and tell him that I'm not a bully." the last sentence was said with a cold voice. Y/n got kind of scared so she just stared at her food and said nothing.

Taki stood up „Ni-ki I'm serious! Go the fuck away! You're literally scaring her are you blind or something?!" Ni-ki looked up to Taki. He didn't liked it to look up on someone so he stood up as well, walking to Taki's side. „I'm not blind you dumbass. Also, watch your mouth you talk too much bullshit."

Ni-ki poked his forehead and walked away. Taki sighed and sat down. „Are you okay?" Y/n looked up to Taki and nod „I'm fine. I actually should get used to it now." Taki looked questionably „Wait what do you mean by that?"

Y/n smiled „Oh I got bullied in my old school." Taki looked worried now „Hey now that I'm here, I'll protect you from those bullies alright?" Y/n chuckled and Taki was surprised by that „You remind me of my best friend. He was like this too."

Taki held his hand on his mouth as he heard her chuckle „Omg you just laughed! That's good to hear! At least you weren't alone right?" Y/n nod „Yeah he was the only one who helped me."

„That's sweet I'm going to be a friend like him too for you!" Taki stood up and took their empty plates „Okay then let's head to the next lesson! Maths yaaay!" he said it sarcastically. Y/n also stood up and after they left those plates on their places, they went together to their classroom.

On their way to the class, Y/n excused herself to go to the restroom so Taki went to the classroom without her. As Y/n went in she heard girls giggling so she hid in one of the toilets. „Gosh that new girl is getting on my nerves!"

„I know right? She gets all the attention. Ugh even Ni-ki noticed her." Y/n covered her mouth so they won't hear her breathing. „Yah if this continues, we gotta do something about it immediately!"

Y/n could hear that they redo their makeup to be more pretty of course. Not for too long they left and Y/n sighed. She washed her hands and walked out „It's getting better and better don't you think Y/n?

„What's getting better and better hm? New student?"
Y/n stood there like she was frozen.

„Shit. Him again? Really? Can't my day be for once normal???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.5K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
4.4M 245K 188
Now available in paperback on Amazon! Though the last chapter is read that doesn't mean the story is over. One shots for A Secret Service including...
16.1K 1K 13
الكاتبه : رند السبيعي✍🏼 روايتي الاولى أتمنى تعجبكم واستمتعو...
3.6M 84.6K 141
Soon to be Published under GSM Darlene isn't a typical high school student. She always gets in trouble in her previous School in her grandmother's pr...