CRYSTALIQUEEEN'S SOUKOKU REALM

By WCwriteslemon

CSR: Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm is basically a compilation of Soukoku ones-hots and stories in one book... More

TABLE OF CONTENTS [MUST READ]
CSR: THE CHIBI AND THE DOGGY
CSR: DAZAIPOCALYPSE
CSR: HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 1
CSR: HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 2
CSR: HOW THE HELL IS THIS AN EASY DARE? PART 3
CSR: WHEN THE DEAD TALKS
CSR: FANGS, LOVE, AND LUST
CSR: EVEN ROBOTS NEED BLANKETS
CRS: THE VAMPIRE'S DESIRE PART 2
CSR: HIS DARKEST GAME PART 1
CSR: HIS DARKEST GAME PART 2

CSR: THE VAMPIRE'S DESIRE PART 1

241 9 1
By WCwriteslemon

Crystaliqueeen's Soukoku Realm Presents:

THE VAMPIRE'S DESIRE

"I want you to remember how I'll own every inch of you, Chuuya. I want you to remember every single detail of you being my prey tonight."

Dazai always hated a certain redhead named Tsuyuu. After being left broken and used, the man suddenly disappears. Dazai then swore to find that man and kill him in the most painful way imaginable. Right now, after years of searching for the traitor, he sees the man once again and he's itching to kill the person so much— little did he know that it wasn't the same person he hated at all. The redhead is Chuuya, Tsuyuu's twin brother.

~•~•~•~•~•

Dazai's grip on his own glass filled with whiskey tightened when he saw a certain someone enter the place. His eyes, cold and calculating, are fixated to the redhead that just entered inside the hall where most people are gathering. It is a banquet filled with rich and influential individuals, and unknowingly, his jaw tightens as he stares at the man wearing a fancy black coat and gloves. The man is smiling at the other aristocrats and Dazai badly wants to wipe that smile out of his face. He's sitting on the corner, at the bar counter, while checking the guests observingly.

From his location, he can fully see Tsuyuu's entirety.

This bastard. Dazai can immediately feel his blood boil and his chest ramming in extreme anger— or loathing, whatever it is, he knows he hates the man so much. If there is a person he swore to kill, it is this person.

Dazai remembered how, as a vampire, he once trusted a filthy human. The man with blazing fiery hair that perfectly reflects the sunset and a pair of deep ocean blue eyes that are the total contrast of his crimson red ones, he knew he was mesmerized the first time he saw Tsuyuu. At first, it is just physical attraction but the man is darker than what he thought he is. He later on paved his way towards the man, and after a matter of time, he decided to fully trust the snake. But for a human, Tsuyuu is quite cunning. He uses Dazai to his heart's content, to his own selfish advantages. Dazai's riches, Dazai's influence, and most certainly, Dazai's heart. All before running away without saying a word.

It is the first time Dazai decided to trust a human, and also the first time that he feels completely broken.

And now, he has all the necessary means and the opportunity to truly make this man suffer beyond the world can imagine. His hands are itching to wrap it around Tsuyuu's neck and strangle him until he passes away or maybe put lots of bullets inside his skull. Dazai has never loathed anyone like this before— and he hates everyone, but Tsuyuu holds the crown of the only human he wants to kill badly.

That's why, he slowly stands up and walks towards where Tsuyuu is now sitting. After a matter of minutes, the man he hates had stopped talking to most aristocrats and decided to stay in the garden outside the entire hall for a little bit of silence. Dazai knows it is an opportunity to kill the man, and so he walks calmly towards the redhead like a predator ready to devour their prey.

While walking closer, he sees the redhead drink from his glass of wine, and when the smaller one looks up, their gazes meet. Unknowingly, there is something new with Tsuyuu right now. His blue eyes stare at Dazai for a second with innocence like he hadn't done anything unwanted in the past.

"Hmmm, it's quite odd that you'll stay here instead of dealing with the aristocrats inside." Dazai started with a gentle smile when deep inside he wanted to slit the man's throat open.

Dazai's been expecting the man to feel shocked and threatened with his presence. After all, he was the one who hid and ran away from Dazai after stealing billions of finances from him. It's been years but he's pretty sure it's not hard to forget something. Tsuyuu is also the one who should be guilty and afraid right now. The brunette can't wait to see the glimpse of fear in his blue eyes as he shows himself—

"I'm minding my fucking business here, you bastard. Get the hell out of my sight." The redhead drank his wine unbothered before glaring at Dazai again.

Dazai paused for a while. Tsuyuu is the type of man who acts delicately. Like a gentle sheep. His voice is often sweet, soft, and gentle as a part of his deception as a snake. There's no way he'll speak like this.

"That's such an impolite introduction, I daresay." Dazai muttered and observingly stared at the chibi before he sat beside him.

"Oi! I just told you to get the fuck away, didn't I?" The redhead gulp all the wines in his glass and finally face Dazai, "You really want to get punched or—"

"I missed you." Dazai whispered, concealing the darkness in his voice with a soft smile and it made the redhead freeze.. I missed you, no, it's more like, "I want to kill you." Dazai's hand slowly reaches for a small knife under his dark coat and he's more than willing to start slashing the man right now.

"What the fuck? Are you drunk?" The redhead blinked innocently and it made Dazai pause from slicing his throat right now. The chibi sighed deeply, "I don't even know you, but you look like a creepy vampire who wants to sip my blood right now. You don't fall on me at first sight, don't you?" The redhead smirks while staring into Dazai's eyes.

Dazai's grip on the knife loosened a little as his heart skipped a beat upon seeing the man smirk. Tsuyuu never smirks, and he never says something as naughty as this. This man also said that he didn't know him. Ah, is he playing this kind of game right now? Tsuyuu, what a little snake you are.

"Oh? I'm curious how you arrived with the conclusion that I'm in love with you right now, you short human being." Dazai mumbles in his usual sweet voice before he holds his knife under his coat again. He can't wait to see this man's blood on his hands and he doesn't even want to taste such filthy blood. That's how much he hated this redhead.

"Shut up! I'm still growing and my height has nothing to do with my humanity, you piece of shit. You literally said you missed me but maybe you're just a motherfucker so I won't focus on it now," He sighed and sipped from the wine again, "What the hell do you want? You're not going to leave me alone, don't you?" The redhead asked before he put his empty glass of wine beside him.

"I'm not the type of person who leaves people and then hides from them." Dazai replied meaningfully and the redhead's eyebrows raised in confusion.

"Poor you, you look like someone who's been fooled by your lover or whatever shitty romantic stuff going on around. So you're here to discuss your love problem or what?" The redhead asked and Dazai looked at the chibi with loathing at how he's being tough with his little games of not knowing things right now. He badly wants to kill the man right now but maybe things will get interesting.

"It's not anything romantic, chibi human. Actually I want to kill the person right now, the person that you are probably referring to." Dazai wants to add the method of the murder but he stopped when the redhead give him a look that resembles someone who just seen a street puppy.

Chuuya sighed and pats Dazai's shoulders with understanding, like they are some old friends, as he tipsily nods, "I know you're dying inside from such heartbreak but murder is bad. Not that I care, honestly. You, vampires, like to kill humans to your heart's content, but just because you got rejected in love doesn't mean you have to kill them. I mean, you're a shitty vampire, and you have to accept your break up like a mature, fanged man."

Dazai's lips curl in amusement, "How do you even know if a 'breakup' indeed happens?"

The chibi snorts and looks at the dark sky, "Couples breakup all the time, 'ya know? You also look like someone who's too possessive of their lover or whatever. Dunno, and I don't care. Did you fucking sit here to hear some advice? Wanna hear some advice? I'm pretty good at them."

The brunette looked at the redhead with a calm and observing gaze, but the chibi didn't seem to mind it at all as he continued.

"I don't have experience with being in love or whatever the fuck you call those shits, but I know how being left behind feels like. It's honestly upsetting, but more than being frustrated and upset, it's kinda painful— ah, I may be being dramatic here, but that shit hurts like hell. I have a hunch that you got left behind, don't you? That sucks."

"How do you even get left behind when you don't have a lover?"

Chuuya sighs and chuckles bitterly, "Bitch, being left behind isn't all about romance. I may not share your sentiments of getting bereaved by your lover but I have my own shit too, you know."

"Hmmm? Mind telling me the details?" Dazai calmly leaned on where he was sitting as he fully let the knife go from his hand temporarily. It might be irrational for now but maybe it's interesting to hear what this traitor is about to say before killing him. After all, just hearing his voice makes Dazai's blood boil.

Though, mysteriously, this person that he's talking to right now is quite different from Tsuyuu's character. The snake really changes skin and is now pretending that things are alright between them. Too bad, he's going to die tonight and there's nothing he can do about it.

"I'm honestly here to search for the person who killed my brother." The redhead stated, "My brother left me by the way, in a manner of death, but still, it sucks."

"Oh?"

"You don't just say 'oh?' to that kind of thing, you bastard. But yeah. I may not be as broken hearted as you but I can sympathize with the feeling of being left behind. Not that he's a great brother, I never been with him for long honestly, but still, he's the only family I have and he ended up being... gone." The man's voice is genuine and sincere. Dazai is searching for any signs of insincerity in his eyes, or tone, or gesture, but the redhead is now looking at the unknown with a longing eyes filled with visible pain.

Dazai thinks about what Tsuyuu stated. In the past, the man never mentioned having a brother or anything. He wasn't even sentimental like this. In contrast, Tsuyuu would often give remarks about how he hates familial things and would tell Dazai rants about how overrated it is to have a family. Tsuyuu is definitely not the type of person who would long for someone else he deems important.

But now, why in the name of good graces is he acting unlikely like what Dazai perceived him to be? Is it because he knows he will die tonight that he's using his 'mercy-me' card to escape that inevitable death?

"You don't look like the sentimental type of person." Dazai stated calmly and the redhead rolled his eyes before looking at Dazai with genuine eyes far from deceptions.

"So are you, but here you are, disturbing me instead of moving on. By the way, I've shared my shits, what about you? You said you want to kill your ex? What brought on it?"

Dazai looks at the smaller ones with blue eyes. Those eyes are genuinely curious, as if he didn't betray the hell out of the brunette in the past. His blue eyes are surprisingly warmer tonight— different from Tsuyuu's usual cold and deceitful gazes.

"Betrayal." Dazai whispers and the redhead didn't look guilty at least. He just nodded in understanding.

"Did he... uh, did he choose an another man over you? Did he cheat?" The redhead asked curiously and Dazai blinked before he paused.

"Do you think I'm the type of vampire who people can easily replace?" Dazai asked in curiosity because this man's suggestion is really stupid. It's far different from what he did to Dazai but why is he acting as if...

"You got a point there," The redhead nods, "But aren't you too cocky? You're a vampire, you can certainly find whoever that person is and just... you know... sort things off and move on?"

Dazai's lips curve a little in fascination, "So you're searching for your brother's killer to sort things out and move on?"

The redhead gives him a death glare, "Shut the fuck up. Didn't I tell you earlier? Murder is bad. I really shouldn't be in this place in the first place but I heard reports that the person my brother is involved with is possibly here. I don't know, but that person is my primary suspect. Too bad, I have nowhere to start with other than the possibility that that person is still here. I just want to give whoever they are a strong and mind blowing punch or maybe some broken bones, too."

Dazai stares into the redhead's eyes as he craftifully reads his mind to know if he's telling the truth. His actions and words are sincere but nothing can be hidden inside a person's mind. And so, Dazai read this redhead's mind and he's expecting to hear evil thoughts but—

'Damn it, I need to punch that suspected person for my brother but the wine here tastes good. Lovely, tasty wine. Should I drink more? I really should. I'm getting a little tipsy but this weird looking mackerel is also here. I should give him a proper love advice to not result into murdering people. But the wine, it really tasted good! Wine, wine, wine, wine—'

Dazai blinks again when he realizes how he's already staring at the redhead's eyes for a minute straight. 90 percent of this chibi's thoughts are all about wine and he even dared to call Dazai, one of the greatest vampires to ever exist for centuries, a weird looking mackerel?

"I can help you find the suspected person that you are talking about tonight." Those words came out of Dazai's mouth as he got too swallowed by the pair of ocean blue eyes in front of him.

He loathes Tsuyuu a lot and he can no longer play this game of lies. Before he gets fooled again, he needs to kill this person now. Right now.

The chibi blinks innocently but it later on turns into a suspicion, "Why?"

"You look hopeless and you don't seem to have the intellectual capacity to figure out who that person is." Dazai unknowingly teases the person he hates because it's amusing how the redhead's eyes twitch in anger right now.

He's definitely different from Tsuyuu's usual characteristics. This snake really gives his best, changing a lot of things about him, huh?

"Hah!? You piece of shit! How sure would I be sure that you have the capacity to search for someone when you look like a mummified fish?" The man grit his teeth and Dazai's lips smile more in amusement.

"You wouldn't know until you find out." The smile on Dazai's lips slowly turns dangerous as his crimson red eyes slowly lighten while staring at the redhead, "Follow me."

Those last words are not some mere whispers, but rather, a command from a vampire too powerful who is capable of controlling someone's mind. Chuuya's body raised up as he obediently followed the man. Dazai's calm and serious expression didn't change as he started walking away with Chuuya behind him. He can't wait to slit this man's throat or slowly torture him to death. He can't wait to see his tears and hear his cries. He can't wait to see Tsuyuu die and—

"Chuuya!" Someone from inside the hall called and immediately, the person behind Dazai flinched and blinked cluelessly, breaking free from the man's mind control, "The ball is starting. I thought you wanted to dance?"

Dazai's thoughts halted for a second as his eyes side-glanced at the redhead behind him. Chuuya? So Tsuyuu even changes his own name.

"Ah. Yes. I'll be there in a minute, Yuan." The redhead mumbles as is he's confused with what's happening, "When the fuck did I stand up? Am I too drunk? Oi, bastard." Dazai falters a little when the chibi pokes his back. His eyes widened a little with this person's audacity, "Why are you walking away from the main hall? The dance is starting."

Confusion arises over Dazai's system as his eyebrows curl a little, "What?"

The redhead, which the woman earlier called Chuuya, crossed his arms with an expression of genuine concern in his eyes, "I said you're drifting away from the main hall, where are you even going?"

Dazai's eyes remained unreadable. Where are we even going? You should have come with me as I'll kill you in a clean way possible—

"You know what? Since you're a broken hearted piece of shit, maybe you need to cool down a little." Chuuya stated, oblivious to the fact that Dazai is itching to slit his throat open, "Come on, let's dance."

Dazai's eyes widened again when Chuuya suddenly pulled his wrist and dragged him inside the main hall. He is one of the most dangerous vampires to ever live. The most feared. Now, this chibi is dragging him effortlessly without fearing for his life at all. Why is Tsuyuu acting like this? Like he's a totally different person? No, he knows Tzuyu is capable of acting because he's a fake trash. But this redhead right now, Chuuya, is holding his wrist tightly as they walk inside the dancing hall.

"I don't want to dance." Dazai unknowingly mumbles. Dancing is not a part of the plan. All he wants to do right now is take Chuuya away from this place and kill the man.

"Oh?" Chuuya whispers and that's when the lights start changing into something red. Dazai is already within the hall and his thoughts pauses for a while when Chuuya suddenly pulls his waist closer with a small sexy smirk.

Is he seducing me? Nothing changes, Tsuyuu, you're still a snake.

Dazai's eyes slowly turn cold and serious as the sexy and seductive sound starts playing on the background. His jaw clenched as he slowly leaned down to give Chuuya a better look. The man's skin is delicate and soft. Dazai inhales and the aroma of Chuuya's gentle sweetness touches him. Without thinking, he let his hands rest on Chuuya's tiny waist, pulling the man closer, as the two of them slowly sways on the music.

You don't own me

I'm not just one of your many toys

You don't own me

Don't say I can't go with other boys

Everything around them seems to blurry. Dazai stared into Chuuya's deep blue eyes as the redhead gave him a small smirk before turning around carelessly (maybe he's a little drunk from drinking wine). Chuuya's back pressed on Dazai's chest as Dazai wrapped his arms on Chuuya's stomach. Chuuya arch his back as his hands slowly touch Dazai's cheeks. Dazai tilts his head a little until their lips almost touch. Chuuya shows his neck and Dazai leans down to let his breath slide softly against Chuuya's neck.

And don't tell me what to do

Don't tell me what to say

And please, when I go out with you

Don't put me on display 'cause

Chuuya closes his eyes as he feels tingles from Dazai's hot breath on his neck. He turned around again to face the brunette with a lazy smirk, "Pervert."

Dazai's lips crept into a meaningful dark smile, "What are you trying to do, Chuuya?"

Chuuya was mesmerized by how Dazai's deep and dark voice lingers within his soul. Before he could reply, Dazai held his hand like a gentleman before he turned around again. Dazai holds his hand while his other hands are placed on Chuuya's upper back to gain more control. Chuuya lets his head rest on Dazai's chest, and Dazai's jaw tightens with this closeness. WIth his mind being illogical for a matter of second, he puts Chuuya's hand on his own chest as he holds the redhead close to his heart. They both sway into the music with such intimacy.

You don't own me

Don't try to change me in any way

You don't own me

Don't tie me down 'cause I'd never stay

"I feel a little dizzy," Chuuya whispered as he leaned on Dazai's chest like it's the safest place that he could ever be. The wine's effect is making his brain a little fuzzy, and Dazai, for a moment, forgets about his plan to kill Chuuya right now.

Unknowingly, his hands hold Chuuya close as if he's protecting the little chibi in his arms from anyone that can hurt him. Fucking ironic.

"Do you want to come to my place tonight?" Dazai whispers and Chuuya slowly looks up to him. Their lips almost touches as Dazai is looking down, and from the intimate angle, he can see Chuuya's innocent eyes staring straight at him— as if he never did something to fucking mess Dazai up.

I don't tell you what to say

I don't tell you what to do

So just let me be myself

That's all I ask of you

Chuuya wrapped both of his arms on Dazai's neck as if he's searching for something he can hold onto as his knees start to weaken, "You told me you'll help me find the man who killed my brother..." Chuuya hiccups, cheeks still resting on Dazai's chest, "I might not get the chance anymore to punch that person's face."

Dazai doesn't want Chuuya to pull away because the warmth from his body and the aroma of his blood is quite different in a delicate way, so in order to longing the conversation, he held Chuuya close, "May I know the name of your brother?"

Chuuya nods, "Yuu."

"Me?" Dazai asked with a playful smirk on his lips. It gains a glare from the chibi redhead.

"No, 'Yuu'," Chuuya mumbles, "Yuu is the name of my brother... or at least how I remember it? I've seen a report from Yuu's belonging that if he were to ever die, I shouldn't go this place since the person connected to his death would be in this place. He didn't even give me enough details about who that person is, he just... he just left it."

"How did he die, Chuuya?" Dazai asked, feeling a lot more comfortable to call the redhead in his new name instead of Tsuyuu.

"He committed suicide," Chuuya whispers, "I don't know if it's because of pain or fear, he just... he just took his life and leave me. His body was found on some rivers near a cliff, and the reports that I was saying are on his pocket."

Dazai knows that Tsuyuu is clever in a negative way, but the way Chuuya talks about his brother's death is genuine. Dazai can hear the raw pain in the man's voice, and if Tsuyuu is really faking it, then that means, the fucker has been really good on wearing mask and facade.

Unfortunately, Chuuya, this man on his arms right now, doesn't look like he's faking anything.

"I see," Dazai whispers as a dry chuckle plastered on his throat, "I finally understand now."

How can he not realize it earlier? It's obvious... the man right here, swaying to the music with him, is not Tsuyuu... but rather, it is his brother, Chuuya. They're probably twins, identical twins. Chuuya also said that his brother is dead— fucking snake. He would have appreciated his death more if he were the one who killed the man. But why did Tsuyuu even committed suicide? Is it because of fear? Fear of him to the point where he even left the note to point him as the suspect...

"Chuuya, do you have your brother's note with you?"

"Even if I have it, why would I show it to you?"

"Chibi, I know your brain may be too small to decode something. There might be more to what your brother's suicide letter is." Dazai replied and he heard Chuuya growl a little.

"If I won't be able to find that person, I will punch you instead later, bastard." Chuuya whispers and Dazai just smile with the irony. No matter the result, he would still get punched later on.

WIthout any word exchange, Chuuya pulled away and Dazai's cold body felt abandoned. The redhead pulled his wrist again and dragged him outside, far from everyone. When they were finally alone in the corners of some garden, Chuuya took a deep breath.

"I... I'm trusting you enough for this but I don't even know your name yet. Who are you?"

"Dazai Osamu."

"Nice vampire name." Chuuya nods tipsily and Dazai unknowingly chuckles. Chuuya is really different from his evil brother, "Promise me one thing, Dazai."

"Hmmm."

"You won't ever disclose this to anyone, or if you break that promise, I swear I'll break your bones." Chuuya threatened.

"You know that I'm a vampire and you will never get a chance to hurt me, do you, Chuuya?" His voice sounded like a predator talking to his small prey but Chuuya remained nonchalant.

"Yes. It's a pain in the ass but you got a point there," He nods and then he suddenly tug Dazai down to level their faces together, Dazai remained impassive but he pauses with what Chuuya did, "Still, it doesn't mean that I can't fucking throw a punch or two. Try me, shitty Dazai. It doesn't matter if you're a vampire. I'll fucking break your ass if you fucking break your promise."

"You..." Dazai started breathless, "You'll break my ass?"

Chuuya's still drunk as he nodded, "Yeah, I break that ass—" He froze as if he realize what he just said and Dazai's lips curl into a smirk, "No, I mean, not your literal ass but it's uh, a figurative manner, you asshole!"

Dazai laughs. This time, he's laughing genuinely since Chuuya's face is turning red right now, "Very well. Show me the note."

Chuuya's telling the truth when he says he trusts Dazai, and without any hesitation, he gets a certain note in his pocket and opens it. Dazai walks beside him as they both read the note from Tsuyuu.

Chuuya,

"It's either the curse will end me or he will kill me. I'm supposed to visit him at Valoire's Ball and ask for forgiveness but before I can reach that place, I might've been dead because of the curse. I hate how I fucked up and left him. Good for me, because when I do, I acquire a curse that will certainly kill me. Maybe it's the payment for all the cruel things I've done. I deserve it. Now, before either of the two will take my life, I'd rather take it myself. No one can kill me, I'll die on my own hands."

"Chuuya, if you are reading this, it means your twin has fucked up real bad. I didn't go anywhere near you and I try to make myself believe that you don't exist because I used to hate you. I hate how we are in a different world, and I hate how you're living a fucking good life. But I hope you'll be fine wherever you are. If only I can have another day, I'd apologize to you and tell you that maybe... maybe I don't really hate you and I just miss you."

"However, I have one thing that I need to warn you with. Never go to any vampire's ball, Chuuya. You're a human and don't ever dare. He might be there and since we look like each other... there's a possibility that he'll kill you. No, I'm certain he'll kill you because of what I did. You might suffer because you have the same features as me. You might've hate how you look identical to your fucking insane brother. No worries, I'll die later on so you can have our face all for yourself. Beware of the vampires, Chuuya, I don't want you to meet him in whatever the circumstances are for your safety. You have to be safe from that man."

"I hope you'll be fine and find happiness. Until we meet again, brother."

— Nakahara Yuu

"He told me to be cautious of that man and I don't even know who he is," Chuuya stated in a half-lidded eyes, "Do you find anything useful for us to find whoever the man he's referring to, Dazai?"

Dazai remained calm.

That man is me and your brother did well in giving you a warning because I would've killed you earlier if I didn't see this note.

"I think I know who that person is," Dazai muttered and Chuuya's eyes widened as he looked at him with anticipation. Oh. Dazai finally realizes the difference between the twins. Tsuyuu's eyes are deceiving and it is always filled with darkness underneath, but Chuuya's eyes are sincere and pure. His mouth may love cursing but he's honest with what he feels. For a second, Dazai forgets to breathe as he stares into Chuuya's eyes.

"You do? Holy shit, that's awesome, Dazai!" Chuuya's eyes brightened as his hands rested on his shoulders, "Tell me, who is it?"

"What your brother says is true, though." Dazai suddenly stated with a serious tone, "That vampire is dangerous. He will kill you without any hesitation. He would either give you a quick death by slitting your throat open or a painful death by breaking your limb one by one. In that way, let me take care of that person."

The light in Chuuya's eyes disappeared, "But how can I—"

"You can punch me instead," Dazai smiles, "I'll deliver the punch to the person who deserves it."

"Hah!?" Chuuya laughs, "You really are a crazy vampire, aren't you? Naaah, I won't punch people who don't deserve it." Chuuya leans and put his hands on his pocket, "You've helped me enough so I guess I need to go—"

"Punch me, Chuuya." It's a semi-mind control and unknowingly, Chuuya's fist pasted on Dazai's cheeks, hard. His body also moved as he kicked Dazai's balls hard, too, making the redhead's eyes widened. Dazai seems satisfied with the punch though, but he is grimacing in visible pain after the unexpected kick. Thankfully he's a vampire— a kick on the balls won't kill him.

"What the fuck." Chuuya whispers as his eyes widened while looking at Dazai with a shocked expression, "I... I didn't mean it. My fist and knees move on their own and, oh fucking damn it, I'm fucking sorry."

Dazai chuckles with the choice of words from the ginger. He ignores it and straightens up before patting Chuuya's head gently. It made Chuuya's eyes widened, "You're safe now, Chibi. I promise that no vampire would ever hurt you."

"I just punched you, shitty Dazai. Why are you protecting me now? Are you on drugs?"

Not drugs exactly but he feels high with the aroma of Chuuya's blood. It's entirely different from Tsuyuu. Chuuya's blood smells like an intoxicating sweet and minty perfume of pheromone that is more than addicting and arousing than it should be. Dazai has been fighting the urge to lean now and bury his nose on Chuuya's neck near his pulse to smell the redhead more. He smells really good, and Dazai is more than sure that the taste of his blood would make him crazy.

"No. I have—"

Before Dazai can continue further, Chuuya falls down on him, completely passed out from drunkenness and his eyes widened slightly with the sudden changes of events.. He should kill Chuuya, fuck, he knows he should kill Chuuya but right now, he just stated a promise to protect this human.

What has gotten unto him?

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 86 20
Don't see a lot of ships out there so decided to make my own! No smut or x reader, sorry not sorry Mixture of romantic and/or adventurous oneshots, f...
85.2K 2.5K 17
Basically.... Dazai and Chuuya end up travelling time and well... they discover a lot more than they need to. Story art by Lex_dark_ on twitter (I th...
4K 85 18
This is going to be the place I write the remainder of my BSD ship fiction. There will be angst and smut as well as fluff. Please feel free to leave...
290K 6.3K 34
One shots for the lovely soukoku. Most of these stories are from pinterest. !May Contain!: -Angst -Character death -Fluff -possibly smut though i'm n...