Hidebound

By Apagewithani

After a close call Hex is back on parole and Poppy couldn't be happier. The Darlings spend their time making... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter TwentyOne
Chapter TwentyTwo
Chapter TwentyThree
Chapter TwentyFour
Chapter TwentyFive
Chapter TwentySix
Chapter TwentySeven
Chapter TwentyEight
Chapter TwentyNine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter ThirtyOne
Chapter ThirtyTwo
Chapter ThirtyThree
Chapter ThirtyFour
Chapter ThirtyFive
Chapter ThirtySix
Chapter ThirtySeven
Chapter ThirtyEight
Chapter ThirtyNine
Chapter Forty
Chapter FortyOne
Chapter FortyTwo
Chapter FortyThree
Chapter FortyFour
Chapter FortyFive
Chapter FortySix
Chapter FortySeven
Chapter FortyEight
Chapter FortyNine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter FiftyOne
Chapter FiftyThree
Chapter FiftyFour
Chapter FiftyFive
Chapter FiftySix
Chapter FiftySeven
Chapter FiftyEight
Chapter FiftyNine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter SixtyOne
Chapter SixtyTwo
Chapter SixtyThree
Chapter SixtyFour
Chapter SixtyFive
Chapter SixtySix
Chapter SixtySeven
Chapter SixtyEight
Chapter SixtyNine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter SeventyOne
Chapter SeventyTwo
Chapter SeventyThree
Chapter SeventyFour
Chapter SeventyFive
Chapter SeventySix
Chapter SeventySeven
Chapter SeventyEight
Chapter SeventyNine
Chapter Eighty
Chapter EightyOne
Chapter EightyTwo
Chapter EightyThree
Chapter EightyFour
Chapter EightyFive
Chapter EightySix
Chapter EightySeven
Chapter EightyEight
Epilogue

Chapter FiftyTwo

2.7K 86 4
By Apagewithani

By 'take this somewhere else' I had assumed he would take us to the bedroom, so when he places me on top of the cold granite of the kitchen island it shocks me enough to gasp.

"Here?" I question between breaths as his lips continue crashing against mine.

"Here" he confirms strongly as his hands slide up from my hips to the underside of my breasts. His hands bring with them a trail of fire as they warm my body and cause my nipples to peak. "How have we lived here so long and I haven't taken you on this fucking island" his words make my eyes roll to the back my head.

The reason had been mum but now that she's gone, nothing else will get in Hex's way.

His movements are demanding and somewhat rough. Whether its from the frustration of the day or from not having sex in so long, I don't know but its exactly what we both need right now.

I place my feet on the drawer handles of the island, allowing my legs to come up and rest by Hex's hips. He leans over my body while I use one hand to hold our weight behind me.

My stomach starts to clench in anticipation and between my legs aches for his hands, his mouth, his cock, something!

I groan and push him backwards slightly, just enough to allow me to get my hands between us. The emotions on his face change quickly from shock that I had pushed him away to dark with desire when I bring my shirt up over my head and throw it somewhere within the kitchen.

"Fuck" he mutters when he takes in the bralette I'm wearing and the fact that its barely large enough to contain my breasts. We had been so busy over the last few days that the laundry hadn't been washed and I had no choice but to wear the bralette or go braless.

I rock back on my tailbone as Hex pushes against me, his head diving low for my breasts as he pulls the bralette down enough for them to be revealed. His hair tickles my chin but only for a moment before he takes a nipple into his mouth and I throw my head back.

The arm that holds us steady behind me starts to wobble from the weight of not only holding me up but Hex too as he pushes his weight onto me, trying to get impossibly closer. His torso sits between my legs and his arm wraps tight around my waist to hold me to him.

I put trust in his arm to hold me as I let go of the island and bring my hand to the back of his head and tangle it in his hair. His arm gently lowers me to the island and now I'm lying horizontally as Hex looms over me.

My skin erupts in goosebumps from the cold granite on my back but it feels nice when Hex's heated body is on my front.

"So perfect, baby" I can barely make out the words that Hex mumbles between his mouth and my skin as he sucks on the swell of my breast.

I moan at the vibrations his words send through my body.

My hands travel past his head and down his back, grasping the shirt he wears and pulling it up. He rears up suddenly and flings it from his body just as quickly, his hair becoming a sea of waves.

"Hex, please" I don't know what I'm pleading for as I claw at the newly exposed skin on his back but the primal need inside the pit of my stomach wants me to be as close to him as possible, in any way I can.

"I know, baby" he grumbles, knowing exactly what I need as he unbuttons my pants and pulls them from my legs, leaving my underwear on.

Despite the endearing words, he's still being rough; whether he realizes it or not and even though he's not hurting me I want to match his energy.

Hex covers my body again and now that my pants are gone my legs envelope him, pulling him as close to me as they possibly can.

The granite under me is warmed with my body heat now and the feeling is making my skin sticky.

One of my hands pull harshly at Hex's hair and the other scratches up his back, much harder than I ever have previously. He hisses from the sting, I know he'll have scratch marks tomorrow morning.

"Fucking hell" he groans, his breath fanning me as he pulls back to look at my face. I don't know what he sees but somehow his eyes darken further and a somewhat evil smirk takes over instead. My stomach flutters with fear and excitement. "You want to do it like this then, huh?" My panting makes it hard to hear his breathlessness as he speaks but the words are loud and clear when he drags me from the island and turns me around, pushing a hand down on my back and pinning me to the island as I feel his cock resting on my ass.

"Ready?" He whispers in my ear as he grinds against my ass, his cock thickens in his pants.

Against my better judgement I nod. He growls in my ear at my willingness and bites it roughly making me gasp at the pain.

His fingers make light work of my bralette and he allows me only a second to sit up and take it off before his hand is pushing me back down and into the position he wants.

His heated torso leaves my back and suddenly I feel very exposed as I stand bent over in nothing more than underwear. I can feel Hex's eyes crawling all over me and coming to rest on the space between my legs. Can he see how wet I am? Can he see the outline of me through my underwear?

The slow breath he releases makes me gulp. I can't see him from where I lay but my body knows exactly where he is at all times, even when he so much as moves slightly to the right or when his knees click as he bends.

His hand trails down my back, tracing my spine and then its gone. The moment allows me to finally take a breath but its gone just as quickly as a smack surrounds the four walls of the kitchen.

It takes a split second for the pain to register as I jump.

I cry out, standing on my tip toes instinctively but it has the opposite effect as the overhang of the island makes contact with my clit and my legs shake back to the ground.

"W-wha-" I try my best to stutter out a word but its almost impossible, the only thing I can think about is the ache and dampness that's only growing between my legs.

"You don't think you deserved that?" Hex's voice is deep as he demands an answer. I don't know what he's pin-pointing. Is this punishment for disagreeing with him or because I locked him out of our bedroom last night?

"I-I" I don't know how to answer the question. While I don't think I deserved it, I also liked it so do I lie or tell the truth?

I don't have to answer though because during the split second I was taking to think about the answer Hex takes it into his own hands and smacks my other cheek, this time harder than before and the sting is felt before the sound is heard.

I clench my hands into fists by my face.

He leans over my back, our skin sticky and hot as it slides together. His breath fans my ear and his lip brushes my lobe as he whispers.

"If you like it, tell me" he demands roughly, it sends a shiver down my spine and I feel his mouth turn up in a smirk when he feels it against his chest.

"I-I like it" I stutter back, my throat dry but at the same time my mouth is watering.

"Good girl" my skin becomes ablaze.

The cool air hits my bare back as he stands again; air hits the place between my legs as I remain bent over while he steps back. My nipples somehow harden further, almost hard enough to cut the granite I'm laying on.

I feel the air move as he hovers, bending down behind me. I can't see him from my peripheral anymore and I resist the urge to catch a glance. Something tells me I'm not allowed to do that.

His body heat moves down and down, until I hear his knees click as he kneels on the floor.

"What are you doing?" I whisper but it seems so much louder in the silent kitchen and apartment.

He answers with his mouth as heat encases the area between my legs. His mouth moves between my legs and his hands wrap firmly around my thighs to keep them still. The pain in my toes doesn't even register with me as I balance on them.

I pinch my eyes shut and whimper.

My underwear is acting as a barrier between his mouth and my heat but it doesn't decrease feeling, if anything it intensifies it.

But Hex is impatient and it doesn't take long before my underwear is pulled to the side and his tongue is running along my skin.

I groan, it vibrates against the island and I reach my hand behind me, wanting contact with him but I grab nothing. Hex sees my need and grabs my hand but instead of the support I wanted he pins my hand to my thigh with his palm and only restricts my movement further.

His mouth encases me, his warmth making my eyes roll into the back of my head. His tongue moves from my clit to my slit, going up and down and in. My toes start to dance and curl along the floor as I become antsy, I want to move, I want to touch him.

Hex pulls away and I whimper, partly because I know what's going to happen now but also because I don't want him to take his tongue off me.

"Hex" I call as he stands and lets go of my hand that he had pinned. He presses a kiss to the back of my neck and runs his palm down my spine when I try and sit up.

"Don't move, baby" he murmurs behind me. I turn my head so that I'm leaning on my other cheek, the cold granite feeling good on my hot face.

From here I can see Hex as he fiddles with his pants and a moment later they drop to the floor, revealing the bulge that sits behind his underwear but a second later they're gone too. His cock comes into view and once again my eyes roll. He's hard, the vein underneath pulses and the tip leaks with pre-cum.

He moves out of view again and back behind me. I gulp, waiting to feel him enter me.

My underwear is still on and remains pushed to the side, the elastic digging into my hips and leaving a path of fire.

I don't have enough time to focus on the burn anymore as Hex enters me, stretching me and pushing me into the granite. I ignore the cramp that's trying to grow in my feet as I stretch my toes to their limit and Hex pushes me further.

"Jesus fucking Christ" Hex grunts behind me "fuck, every goddamn time" he murmurs to himself. I don't know what he's talking about but I have a feeling its in relation to the way I feel around him.

The breath I release deflates my lungs completely but they fill just as quickly when Hex thrusts and I gasp at the harshness of it, my hips digging into the island.

He grunts loudly, his breath fanning over my sweat covered back as his hands grip tightly at my hips, not allowing me to move even an inch away from him.

He helps me by moving my hips back and forth since its hard to do while balancing on my tip-toes.

Its quick, rough and hot. I feel like nothing more than a rag doll that Hex is paying with but I don't hate it, in fact I love it. His hands on me, his curses filling the room and the sound of the both of us meeting and departing gets louder the faster he moves as we both chase an ever approaching orgasm.

"Hex, please" I beg, followed closely by a loud moan. I'm right there, so close, so close. Right on the edge and I can feel he is too as he begins to lose his rhythm and holds me tighter to him.

Hex groans at my begging and in the reflection of the microwave I watch him throw his head back before looking back down at where we meet.

I have nowhere to put my hands, nothing to grab except for the other side of the island since Hex had pushed me so far.

"Hold on, baby" he growls low in his throat. He changes the angle at which he thrusts and the air is knocked out of me when he hits that one spot and suddenly I can't hold on anymore.

"Hex!" I shout before everything turns into background noise. My eyes blur and I hear Hex come undone behind me when he releases a muted grunt. My senses are gone for a moment and if I was in any other situation I'd be afraid but I know Hex won't let anything happen to me.

My senses come back and I feel Hex still inside me while he rubs his palm up and down my spine, pressing kisses as he goes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Will he By tanz

Teen Fiction

12.2K 272 46
Let's face it, We all have that one person who we secretly love, the person who's never going to know how much you care about them. The person who w...
1M 58.5K 82
When yet another curveball puts Andy and Lex's relationship into serious jeopardy, the stakes become higher than they've ever been, forcing the coupl...
69.5K 1.8K 22
Love comes in all forms, and the short story collection from some of our Wattpad Originals writers covers the full range of what love means. There a...
1.5M 44.2K 44
In a world where 'Soulmates', otherwise known as Darlings have the exact same branding over their heart's given to them by the government as babies y...