The Red Conqueror

By SkimReader07

Issei Hyoudou, he is the Sekiryuutei, hero of the factions, and of the children known as the Oppai Dragon. Af... More

Clarifications
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
OVA 1: Thoughts of the Hyoudou
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
OVA 2: Repentance of a Valkyrie and Knight, Doubts of an Angel
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
OVA 3: Confirming Doubts
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 15

12.5K 172 66
By SkimReader07

No character, music, images belong to me as their rights belong to their respective authors and creators.

ON THE SAME NIGHT AS THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

IN THE UNDERWORLD.

On a very high mountain. That was illuminated by the light of the moon, in said mountain there was a person sitting on the ground, thanks to the moonlight it could be distinguished that said person possessed a purple suit. That person was a man about 30 to 35 years old, with light and dark purple hair. Yellow eyes, this person looked normal but something was strange because he had yellow horns.

????: When will he arrive? It has been a few minutes since I called him.

He took out a glass bottle with an amber liquid and began to drink from said bottle. Out of nowhere, he felt an immense pressure in the sky, as a huge ray of light appeared.

From this light, a huge figure emerged, its scales shined by the light of the moon, and this figure began to speak.

????, looking at the purple haired man: Look who it is, haha. It's been hundreds or thousands of years since I've seen you in that form Tannin - watching Tannin, in human form, while smiling.

Tannin: Hello Fafnir - looking at the golden dragon that was in the sky.

Fafnir: How are you doing? - lowering his head to the ground near where Tannin stood.

Tannin: Alright, more or less - looking at his drink - But first of all - turning his attention to Fafnir - change your form, you're attracting a lot of attention - before taking a sip from his drink.

Fafnir: I don't like that form, apart from that, I'm a very busy dragon, so I shall say my goodbyes - preparing to leave, until he heard a dark growl directed at him.

Tannin: FAFNIR - his tone was dark, almost like snarl.

Fafnir stopped in his tracks, as it was rare for Tannin to speak like this. Usually, his tone almost always spoke in a calm, proud, boring or a little angry tone. But that tone was something else.

Fafnir: What's going on, Tannin? - a little nervous as he directed his attention back to Tannin.

Tannin: Are you deaf? I told you to change form.

Fafnir, sighing in defeat: Since I have no other choice left.

A shine covered Fafnir completely. When the shine went away, a man of about 25 years appeared, with golden hair, eyes of the same color and wearing a gold-colored suit with silver details.

Tannin: I didn't remember how you looked that way

Fafnir: Yeah, yeah, now what do you want because you know I don't like to be in this form.

Tannin: First, sit down -pointing to the stump next to him.

Fafnir: Ok - sitting next to Tannin, but having an eerily feeling.

Tannin: Now, you want some? - showing the glass bottle that held the amber liquid.

Fafnir: Oh, give me, give me - a little excited, momentarily forgetting about the feeling he had.

Tannin took out another bottle and gave it to Fafnir.

Fafnir: Ah - opens the bottle and begins to drink - golden apple liqueur, how delicious.

Tannin: Yes, you're right - drinking wine from his own bottle.

Both drank as if it were water, they each drank about 4 bottles.

Fafnir: So - looking at Tannin - why did you want to talk to me? - the dragon's tone changed from playful to serious.

Tannin, sighing: It's complicated and you're not going to believe me.

The former dragon king's tone was weary, but still maintained its serious aspect because of the situation.

Fafnir: Ha, we'll see.

Tannin: Yeah, we'll see - sighing again - but here we go.

Tannin started to talk about everything that was happening to Issei, with some sentences, Tannin expelled a large amount of aura. Fafnir remained silent, but this was stupid, and unreal but every word was killing him. As the people that he had made contracts with could do that, it had to be a lie, that was what he thought.

When Tannin was finished, Fafnir grabbed Tannin by the collar of his suit as he got up. While standing, he lifted Tannin up into the air. Tannin looked unfazed by the action as he expected this to happen and maintained his serious demeanor at Fafnir, whose hair covered his gaze.

Fafnir: You have to be - increasing the strength in his grip - lying to me - now with a murderous look in his eyes as he turned his gaze at the former dragon king.

Tannin: Look at me - breaking Fafnir's grip and grabbing him by the neck - do I look like I'm lying, you idiot!?

Both of them had veins popping from their necks and faces, each one looked at the other with hopes of killing each other.

Fafnir: SHE WOULDN'T DO SOMETHING THIS, THE CROW, MAYBE, BUT NOT HER, YOU LIAR!!! - grabbing Tannin again and increasing his grip.

Tannin: Ha, you think - very annoyed with Fafnir, not seeing the truth.

Fafnir: Of course, I believe in her - very annoyed by the accusation against his partner.

Tannin: Haha, well, then let's go and see? - his tone was dead of emotions.

Fafnir: Fine by me - letting go of Tannin, but the change of tone in Tannin's voice brought an eerie feeling.

Tannin: Shall we - releasing Fafnir, but his tone remained dead.

They both adjusted their suits and formed a magic circle.

Tannin: Lower your aura to the maximum, we don't want to be detected.

Fafnir: .... alright - doing what Tannin told him.

And they both disappeared from the mountain.

HYOUDOU MANSION. ROOM OF ASIA. HUMAN WORLD.

Two magical circles appeared, one purple and one golden and two figures emerged in the room, after a few seconds.

When Fafnir arrived, he fell to the ground, covering his nose tightly.

Tannin looked around the room, the owner was not here and it was not likely that they went on a mission, since he attended Issei's secret meeting and the reactions from the biblical leaders were an indication of trust was no longer in the Gremory peerage, nor the reincarnated angel or parts of the team of the White Dragon, so where she was, he did not know. But what he did know was that this room reeked of a dragon and not of the Sekiryuutei.

Fafnir: Who was it? - his voice in an emotionless tone.

Tannin, sighing: I won't tell you - knowing Fafnir's temper, which could cause him to go into Outrage mode.

Fafnir gets up and hits Tannin in the face.

Fafnir: I demand to know what piece of shit Asia did this with, you just told me the situation of Issei - annoyed by what he has learned.

Tannin: No - with Fafnir's fist in his face - I'm not going to tell you.

Fafnir was about to hit Tannin again, but he received a blow to his stomach that dropped him to the ground.

Tannin: If you plan to fight, it will not be here - creating a magic circle - I cannot risk you leaving evidence - grabbing Fafnir and then both of them left the room.

UNDERWORLD, MOUNTAIN OF TANNIN TERRITORY.

Upon arrival, Fafnir got up and hit Tannin in the face so hard that it sent him to another mountain.

Fafnir: YOU CURSED DRAGON, TELL ME!

Fafnir was about to go to Tannin, but out of nowhere, in his dragon form, Tannin appeared on top of him. He hit Fafnir with a hammer blow that dropped him to the ground below, creating a massive crater.

Fafnir tried to get up but Tannin followed up his initial blow with a stomp that slammed Fafnir with colossal force, forcing him further into the ground, creating another crater within the initial crater.

Tannin: Calm down.

Fafnir stopped moving, but Tannin waited a few minutes to remove his foot from Fafnir's body.

Fafnir:.... Why..... why didn't you tell me? - his voice in a very low tone as if he was demoralized.

Tannin: Look at how you reacted. If I had told you, you would have gone berserk, alerting them of our presence - shrinking down, but still in his dragon form and sitting next to Fafnir who was still nailed to the earth.

Fafnir: ...... And you... aren't you upset? He was your student - never taking his head off the ground.

Tannin, looking to the sky: Of course, I am, if it were up to me, I would have already killed them all, I would have dissected those traitors. But Issei left everything in the hands of the factions, not surprising, since he wants peace and doesn't want the hassle of dealing with "them."

Fafnir: And how was he? - sticking his head out of the earth and slowly removing himself from the crater.

Tannin: Well, he has a third-degree phase of the fall, I was surprised he hadn't gone crazy - a little proud of Issei for not falling completely.

Fafnir: I see - sitting down next to Tannin - I'm ... sorry - looking at the sky.

Tannin: Haha, no worries, I've seen worse - remembering the brutal beatdown that Issei gave to Saji from the memories, to Tannin, he fought like a dragon, despite the fall affecting him.

Tannin: And now what will you do? - looking at Fafnir.

Fafnir remained silent for a few seconds before talking.

Fafnir: Can I ask you a favor? - a calm tone in his voice as if he made a decision.

Tannin: It depends.

Fafnir: Can I... stay in your territory for a while? with a sad tone.

Tannin was surprised but quickly spoke.

Tannin: Sure, but no nonsense - getting up from the ground.

Fafnir: Who do you think I am - getting up as well, but becoming a little normal with a playful tone.

Tannin: Yeah, yeah but I warn you, try something stupid and I will kick you out - starting to walk away.

Fafnir: Haha, come on. Can't I take time and see you and your hatchlings? - walking with Tannin, transforming back to his own dragon form, but remaining human sized.

Tannin: Whatever.

Fafnir: Haha, let's enjoy the night - becoming his playful self, but secretly - 'Sorry, Asia, but you're on your own now, hmm, guess I'll have to find a new partner. Since Odin revived me, maybe a valkyrie, meh, just have to wait and see.'

Both went about talking about mundane things until they reached the "house" of Tannin, where they both entered.

UNDERWORLD, ROOM OF ISSEI.

Bathroom.

Issei, vomiting in the toilet: ugh ..... guess it's about time already - getting up and going to wash his hands.

Ddraig: Well, you are better than I thought you would be. A dragon in your situation could only have endured about 10 to 15 times, but you went at it 35 times and without counting oral. Haha, I must say, you're a monster in bed, partner. - while there was some mockery in his tone, there was also pride as well - 'No wonder you're going to need a harem, you might have broken the strongest woman in the Underworld.'

Issei: So you're proud, aren't you? - brushing his teeth to get out the taste of blood.

Ddraig: OF COURSE, BEFORE YOU WERE A SUPREME VIRGIN, BUT AT LAST, THAT TITLE HAS BEEN REVOKED!

Issei: Haha, very funny, but that's not the only title I will get rid of - as he finished brushing.

Ddraig: Hmm? - confused by what his partner was referring to - leaving that aside, how do you feel after mating with your "big sister", one of the most beautiful girls in the Underworld? - still teasing his partner.

Issei blushed at what Ddraig said.

Issei: Ddraig, let's leave that alone - a little annoyed.

Ddraig: Haha, it was to be expected, you are a dragon now and you only seek strong mates - while adding to himself - 'Unlike those whores who couldn't wait to open their legs for another, but at least they showed their true selves' - turning his attention back to Issei - before you loved that she called you her "otouto" more and more, right? But to think that you had left the perversion you had but it's good, though you can do those perversions with her now, hmm.

Issei: Well, one thing I learned is that it is one thing to be perverted and another to do perversions - diverting the subject of Serafall - 'One got me stabbed in the back, but that won't happen again.'

Ddraig: Well, go to sleep, tomorrow will be a busy day. - yawning, preparing himself for what's to come.

Issei: You're right, good night, partner - cutting off the mental communication.

Issei came out of the bathroom and went to bed where Serafall was now dressed in only a white shirt. When he sees her, he smiles, embracing the beauty of the Leviathan and tries to lie down, but she pulls him to bed, on top of her.

Serafall: What were you doing, Issei? - still a little sleepy due to their previous activities.

Issei: Nothing important, we better keep sleeping - trying to get off from on top of Serafall, nervous about her finding out what happened in the bathroom.

Serafall quickly with her hands, takes Issei's face and kisses him deeply.

Serafall, after separating from the kiss, leaving a bridge of saliva: Just as I thought, you were vomiting blood again - it was said more as a statement than a question.

Issei, sighing: Yes but it's nothing - kissing Serafall's forehead for her reassurance.

Serafall: You sure? - worried for her lover, since he could die from the fall.

Issei: Yes, but it will be better for you to let go or it will be bad for you - whispering in Serafall's ear in a lustful tone, ending off with a slight nibble.

Serafall moaned from the action, blushing a little but it only attracted Issei more to her body, since her breasts were only covered by a button shirt and her cleavage was enticing to the dragon on top of her.

Serafall: 'It takes two to tango, Issei' - getting in Issei's ear - and you still want to continue? - biting his ear, making Issei growl in arousal - it would be no problem for me but then I estimate that I would not walk for 2 months - moving aside for Issei to lie down and effectively, blue balling him.

Issei, sighing in defeat of not getting more action: Seriously, how someone wouldn't fall in love with you is beyond me - lying down and easing his arousal.

Serafall: Well... - moving to lay on top of Issei now - you know I'm kind of childish. Some people were bothered by that, and they only wanted me for my title and power, or just my body.

Issei, in his thoughts, remembered how a certain redhead told him the same thing, when they prepared for their first rating game. He almost grimaced, but then realized how many people's trust that she broke by betraying him and how many more she will break by her deception, it almost made him laugh, though because he had a feeling that her body was just being used by his former rival. If what Ddraig said was true, if he really loved her, he wouldn't have allowed Saji to have sex with her, so he had that feeling that she wasn't being loved, it was just lust and eventually, Vali would move on from them.

It didn't matter to Issei as knew he would not take them back either, knowing that after the ritual, should he survive, he will hold no love for them again. The lies would be revealed, whether they loved him or not, the only thing that irked him is that they didn't have the decency to even mention to him that they no longer loved him, probably thinking he would continue to play the fool and they would take credit for his achievements, he's a dragon, not a damn cuckold.

He is thankful of the allies that he procured during these months in the supernatural, such as the woman on top of him, who wouldn't abandon him. He knows she is busy because of her duties and is glad that she takes her role seriously, unlike others, and while he did enjoy her childish side, something about when she gets serious is just sexier.

Issei: I like your childish side, and I'm also very attracted to your serious side. I would like you to show it more but that would be your decision - embracing Serafall.

Serafall: Well, I do not show it because I don't want to stress about everything, remember that I am a Maou, and my work is crazy - puffing her cheeks, pouting like a child.

Issei: Is that the only reason? - looking into Serafall's eyes, amber meeting blue.

Serafall: Well... - diverting her gaze - you see that I am a little afraid that people would become afraid of me, and push me away - remembering how she became the Maou Leviathan and rose to prominence, looking back at Issei.

Issei: Hmm, how about this - holding Serafall's head to keep her focus on him.

Serafall: Hmm? - curious by what Issei is about to say.

Issei: As you know I could change after the ritual but I want to make a promise to you - his gaze was determined and serious about this.

Serafall: And would that promise be?

Issei: That I will not become emotionless, I may not be perverted again, but I will not become an emotionless bastard, you will see a new me, reborn again, I will be stronger for you, for Sirzechs-nii, for Grayfia-nee, for Okaa-san, the old man, for all those that stood by me, I will become better than before and you will let out your serious side, the side that you hide behind the magic girl persona, I want the real Serafall Sitri, what do you say?

Serafall: Hm, that sounds good to me, Ise - her eyes became sharper, her tone was a bit husky, but mature, devoid of any childlike qualities and she kissed him, happy to find someone that was not afraid of the real her, other than her family.

They both continued the kiss for a few seconds until they separated. Serafall laid on Issei's chest and Issei hugged Serafall. Both closed their eyes to sleep, but a few minutes passed and neither could go back to sleep.

Serafall: Issei? - opening one of her eyes.

Issei: Yes? - with his eyes remaining closed.

Serafall: Can't go back to sleep? - laughing a little.

Issei: No.

Serafall:.....

Issei:......

Serafall: Haha - laughing quietly - well, then what shall we do? - as she began to start making circles on Issei's chest.

Issei: Well, we can talk, until sleep and dreams return to us - his eyes remaining closed.

Serafall: Issei, I would like to know your theories of why you feel the way you do, if it is not a nuisance - a little nervous about potentially upsetting him.

Issei: What theories are you talking about? - opening one eye to look at Serafall.

Serafall: Your theories of why you feel less about your emotions for "them".

Issei: Oh, is that it? - closing his one eye again.

Serafall: 'Hmm, no reaction?'

Issei: Well, not long ago, as I was being betrayed, I became aware of many things, now "they" matter less to me - downplaying the thought of them, they made their choice and he's moving on to a new chapter without them, whatever consequences hold for them is not his problem.

Serafall: Can you tell me? - a little excited about the thoughts of how Issei views "them".

Issei: You see, I think it was because of...... - as Issei begins to express his thoughts on how it feels that it's not love, based on what Ddraig had told him about the fall and noting what Saji had said about sleeping with Rias, but if that were the case, Vali would have the fall, if he loved them, so he deduced that it was not necessarily love amongst all parties, but it does not concern him as they will get their due diligence and if he is right about the guys, then it is likely that the girls will have no one, but the made their choice and he expressed his annoyance for them believing that he was a fool, but he has seen their true nature and believes that when truth comes to light, they will be for a hard awakening like he was upon discovery of their betrayal, whether they are able to move on will not be his problem. He also expressed his disappointment in the lives of families that they have ruined because of the infidelity and can only hope those families can recover. Needless to say, Serafall was impressed by Issei's deduction, he was smarter than he appeared to be, but she was going to enjoy this moment, but she had an instinctive feeling that she kept to herself.

Serafall: 'This side of you, Issei, will definitely have women pining for you, I just hope that you are not hurt again and open your heart to whoever those women are like you did for me, so they don't make the same mistake as "them" and may you build your family anew. Naming you "Issei" is probably the only thing that I will thank the Hyoudou for and you have become honest with your feelings, hopefully, what has transpired will make them better people." - these were her final thoughts as she drifted off to sleep, listening to the sound of Issei's voice as well as his heartbeat.

THE NEXT MORNING. ROOM OF ZEOTICUS AND VENELANA.

They were both changing out of their sleepwear and putting on normal clothes.

Zeoticus: And gives you the idea to think that they did "it"?

Venelana, smiling as she turned to her husband: My instincts say so, my sochi became a man.

Zeoticus: And tell me what you would have done if they didn't do the deed? - intrigued but having a scared feeling of the response.

Venelana: Oh, I would have caught him, and tell all the maids to rape him, he is not leaving here a virgin - she was nonchalant in the matter, waving her hand dismissively.

Zeoticus:.... you would what? - uneasy from the response and hoping that he misheard his wife.

Venelana: I would have him raped, nothing more - showing a determined look in her eye that she meant what she said and proceeded to leave the room.

Zeoticus was left alone in the room and was sweating a bit out of fear. For he did not know this side of his wife, and he was thankful that this side was not addressed to him. Although, at the same time, he asked that Issei did the deed, because otherwise he could not help him.

Zeoticus: Issei, my boy, I hope you were able to get the job done, because I wouldn't want to see you being raped by more than 150 women - still sweating at the prospect of his wife carrying out her deed, after a few minutes, he left the room to join his wife.

IN ISSEI'S ROOM.

The light filtered through the window, which reached the eyes of the brunette, and caused him to frown and open his eyes little by little. When his vision cleared up, he was about to move but felt a weight on his chest that prevented him from doing so. Looking down, he saw a black head of hair that only wore a button-down shirt that barely held her large breasts. However, that didn't take away from the beauty she possessed.

Issei, yawning: It's already daytime - moving the woman gently - we have to get up - his voice had a calm and renewed tone.

Issei, a little surprised, felt completely refreshed and revitalized, he slept without worry, no nightmares. As if sleeping near Serafall reassured and comforted him, last night was a night he would never forget.

Serafall frowned for a moment and covered herself with the blanket.

Serafall: Tch, let me sleep - slightly annoyed by being woken up, but still held the slight husky tone to it, it was slightly seductive.

Issei: No, we need to wake up - trying to remove the blanket.

Serafall: Mmm, I want to sleep - increasing the strength of her grip on the blanket.

Issei: You leave me no choice - lifting the blanket a little, to get closer to Serafall.

Once inside the blanket, he looked for Serafall's face and upon finding it, he began to kiss her passionately.

Serfall, noticing this, began to reciprocate. Issei removed the blanket away but continued his ministrations by starting to caress her but. When she felt this, she separated from the kiss and let out a small groan.

Serafall, panting: Issei, what has gotten into you - a little annoyed but at the same time, still a slight seductive tone.

Issei: Nothing - looking at her - but good morning - going back to kissing her.

They both shared a couple of good morning kisses, and as they kissed, Serafall tried to talk.

Serafall: So you wanted me to wake up? - she said in between kisses with a smirk on her face, not minding the wake up call.

Issei: Well... - giving her a little kiss - it is already daytime.

Serafall: Hmm, I see, I guess you're right - a little surprised to see that it was already daytime.

Issei: Yeah, it's better that we get up and take a bath - getting out of the bed.

Seeing this, Serafall opened her arms to Issei with the anticipation of being carried.

Issei: What do you need? - confused by Serafall's actions.

Serafall: I don't know, it's just that a guy and I had mind blowing sex that I can't move my legs - in an annoyed, but also embarrassed tone about her predicament.

Issei: Ah, I see - with a little blush about his performance, but internally, he had some smugness that he performed better than his former rivals, if that conversation from the dining room that he heard was any indication.

Note: It was said that they could still walk, but with some pain, but Issei put Serafall's legs out of commission and she is much stronger than Rias and the others.

Issei would get Serafall up and carry her to the bathroom.

Serafall: Alright, leave me in the water and I can do the rest alone - while in the arms of Issei.

However, Issei did not lower her from his arms.

Serafall: Eh, what's wrong, Issei? - confused that he was not moving.

Issei: Well, I don't plan to leave a helpless girl, who can't move alone in the bathroom. How about I help you - with a malevolent smile that didn't bode well for Serafall.

Serafall was a little scared because she learned and experienced last night what that smile meant.

Serafall: Issei, we can't - trying to negotiate.

Issei: Oh - he said in a sad tone.

Serafall, seeing this, felt bad and decided to cheer him up and kiss Issei passionately.

Issei, during the kiss, brought her to the sink and sat Serafall on the counter, his hands roaming. While still kissing her, he spread her legs and then ripped the shirt open, causing her breasts to jiggle from the force being exposed again.

Issei separated from the kiss and looked at Serafall with a lustful gleam in his eyes.

Issei: It worked - smirking, knowing he had her where he wanted her.

Serafall, at that moment, realized that she was tricked by Issei, looked down to see his erection back at full mast, measuring at 11 inches.

Serafall: Well, aren't you a naughty "little brother" - kissing him more lustfully.

Issei: Well, I do have a perverted Onee-chan - separating from Serafall, bringing his erection closer to her nethers.

Serafall: The only one who is perverted here is you, my dear Issei-ototo - roleplaying as the older sister, seeing as how it turned Issei on even more.

Issei: No, I think you're wrong about that, Sera-nee - as he began to kiss her again, while in the process, insert himself back inside of her for another round.

Morning sex is never a bad thing and both did not leave until they were satisfied, well, until Issei's libido calmed down a little. However, Serafall made a mental note that a new harem comes soon as she may not be able to take on the dragon alone. As she knows that her legs will be out of commission for a while.

HALLWAY TO THE KITCHEN AND DINING ROOM.

A gentleman with white hair and beard, wearing a suit was standing in the corridor that led to the kitchen and seeing the couple who owned the mansion greeted them.

????: Good morning, Zeoticus-sama and Venelana-sama - bowing respectfully.

Venelana: Hello Reynaldo, good morning - a cheerful tone in her voice.

Zeoticus: Ah, Reynaldo, I already told you that you can call us by our name without honorifics.

Reynaldo: None of that sir, even though it's true. Today, Lord Sirzechs and Ajuka-sama have come to visit - maintaining a calm tone, despite Zeoticus' protests.

Venelana: Oh, Sirzechs-chan is here? - slightly confused by her elder son's visit

Reynaldo: Yes, Venelana-sama, He came not too long ago, about... - taking out a pocket watch - 5 to 7 minutes - storing the watch back in his coat pocket.

Zeoticus: And where is he?

Reynaldo: He is in the dining room with Ajuka-sama.

Venelana: Oh Reynaldo, has Issei woken up yet? - curious about the answer but with a mischievous smile.

Reynaldo: Hmm, Mr. Issei-sama is not awake but if you want, I can send a maid to wake him up - remembering that Issei was staying over but Zeoticus told him that it was secret so he only knew this, among the servants.

Venelana: You may send one to see if he is awake, but if not, leave him, my sochi needs his rest - the smile remained present on her face.

Reynaldo: Right away - calling a maid and telling her to go to room 386 to see if the resident was awake.

Zeoticus: What are you plotting? - looking towards his wife.

Venelana: Me? Well, nothing - speaking in an innocent tone, almost too innocent.

Zeoticus: Yes, of course - speaking sarcastically before seeing Reynaldo who came from talking to the maid.

Reynaldo: I have sent a maid for him.

Zeoticus: Thank you, well, if anything, you warn me - starting to walk to the dining room.

Venelana: Bye Reynaldo - bidding her farewells to the servant and walking with her husband.

Reynaldo: Farewell, Venelana-sama, Zeoticus-sama - leaving to go to another side of the mansion.

IN THE DINING ROOM.

Sirzechs, Ajuka and Grayfia talking about worldly things, until they noticed Venelana and Zeoticus entered the dining room.

Venelana; Hello - waving in a cheerful manner.

Grayfia: Hello Venelana-sama, how are you? - in her usual serious tone.

Venelana: Oh, come here - grabbing Grayfia's hand and taking her to a corner - I have something to tell you - the mischievous smile adorning her face once again.

Zeoticus, Ajuka, and Sirzechs looked on with a conflicted and confused face at seeing this.

Sirzechs: What is going on with mother? - looking towards his father for an answer.

Zeoticus: I don't know - in a defeated tone, looking towards the ceiling.

Ajuka: Zeoticus-san, are you okay? - a little worried about the attitude of the Gremory leader.

Zeoticus: Yes, yes, I'm fine - without taking his gaze off the ceiling.

Sirzechs: Hello father, where is Issei? - looking back and forth and seeing no signs of the brunette.

Ajuka: Yes, and also Serafall, she must have arrived before us but she is not here either.

Zeoticus: Well... - turning to the two Maous - I don't think I should say it, it will be better for them to wait - it was said in a strange tone that the two Maous were confused because they could see he was sad, but in that sadness, there was pride?

Ajuka: Ok? - a little surprised, but in his thoughts - 'I do not believe that something happened with Issei and Serafall, but the behavior of Venelana-san and that of Zeoticus-san say otherwise.'

Sirzechs: Anyway, Lord Sitri (Xavier), Lady Sitri (Sophitia), Lord Phenex (Richard), and Lady Phenex (Diana) said they will come after breakfast and Odin said he would also be coming in a while.

Zeoticus: I see, well, I'll go tell the cook to prepare a few more portions - leaving to handle the task.

The Maous remained silent as the Gremory leader left, but out of nowhere they heard Grayfia scream.

Grayfia: WHAT! - before covering her mouth, embarrassed by how loud she was and then speaking in a softer tone - it can't be true - feeling dismayed by what she was informed.

Venelana: Oh, but it is - with a playful smile.

They both looked at the women, very confused but decided not to pay attention to them.

Ajuka: Sirzechs, where's Milicas?.

Sirzechs: He came with Grayfia and I and went to play for a while, he should come back before the meal.

Ajuka: Oh, I see - maintaining his calm demeanor.

And out of nowhere, the little boy appeared through a door.

Milicas: Haha, you can't catch me - running to a chair.

Maid, panting: Milicas, please don't run - trying to keep up with the boy.

Sirzechs: Milicas - appearing behind his son, who was behind a chair.

The little boy turned around, sensing his father behind him.

Milicas: Er... I can explain it - scared of his father's presence.

Sirzechs: Oh, really, well, then explain - with a smile that promised punishment.

Milicas: Uh... well - spotting his mother and Venelana - grandmother - running to Venelana - so good to see you - becoming cheerful, feeling saved.

Sirzechs watched him go, just sighed and turned his attention to the maid.

Sirzechs: I apologize.

Maid: Don't worry, it's alright, Lucifer-sama - catching her breath and retreating from the room.

Sirzechs looked at where Milicas was.

Sirzechs: Heh, he thinks he was saved - smiling a little maleficently and then sitting next to Ajuka.

Ajuka: Having a hard time? - with a little mockery in his voice after seeing such a scene.

Sirzechs: haha, when you have a child, you will not laugh, by the way, what happened with Latia? - curious about the new Astaroth heiress.

Ajuka: Hmm, oh, she is training with Seekvaira - downplaying her importance.

Sirzechs: Hmm, that makes sense - knowing of the relationship between the two heiresses - but there's something I'd like to know, how did you feel with condemning Diodora?

Ajuka looked at Sirzechs, understanding what this was about, since he had been through it and he knew how much his friend loves his family, so he answered as best as he could.

Ajuka: I felt anger with myself and disappointment for not seeing him be raised properly, he was a smart, young man, despite his fetish for nuns, but at the same time, I am a leader and I had to do what was best for the alliance.

Sirzechs: I see - staring off into space - 'Sorry, Rias, but Ajuka is right, I am a leader, I wish things could have been handled differently, if you didn't want to be with Issei, why didn't you tell him, what were you thinking, but no matter, you claim to be mature, so I guess it's time to leave you on your own.'

IN ISSEI'S ROOM.

Serafall was sitting on the bed while combing her hair, calmly until the door opened.

Maid: Um, excuse me, are you awake? - respectfully entering the room to check if the occupant is awake.

Serafall: Yes, you may enter.

The maid entered, hearing and seeing the Maou in the room, and then noticed some of the clothes that were on the floor, which left her a bit confused. When she saw Serafall, her instinct as a woman told her to be afraid, just by sitting, the Maou did not emit that aura of child's play, but one of kindness and maturity. The maid covered her mouth, knowing the reason for this was confirmed by seeing a shirtless man with only pants and shoes, and a towel on his head come out of the bathroom.

Issei: Who was it? - coming out of the bathroom while drying his hair.

Serafall: Oh, so you finished? - with an arrogant smile.

Issei: Yes and remove your ice from my hair - slightly annoyed.

Maid: If I may interrupt but Venelana-sama and Zeoticus-sama wait for them in the dining room, along with Lucifer-sama and Beelzebub-sama - being respectful, but she tried to know who was the man who could took the virginity of the Maou.

Note: She does not recognize Issei because she did not know he was at the mansion, only Reynaldo knows, plus Issei looks sickly because of the fall.

Issei: Ok, oh, could you bring us a wheelchair - a little embarrassed.

Maid: Eh, er... what? - surprised by the request and confused, since she believed both were capable of walking on their own.

Serafall: Er... it's for me - with a big blush on her face.

Upon hearing those words, the maid understood what she meant.

Maid: I understand, I shall bring what you request - leaving the room with a blush, while thinking - 'Damn, he must be a beast in bed, he put Leviathan-sama in a wheelchair, I have to tell the others.'

They both watched as the maid left quickly.

Serafall: It's all your fault, if you hadn't delayed us, we wouldn't be in this mess - annoyed by having to ask for a wheelchair.

Issei: None of that miss- coming close to Serafall and taking her by the chin - I wasn't the one who wanted to go for it 10 more times - giving her a kiss on the forehead.

Serafall: Hmph, but you didn't say no.

Issei: Why would I say no to my beautiful onee-chan? - giving her another kiss but on the cheek this time.

Serafall: Where do you get these phrases from? - slightly timid from the roleplay.

Issei: Easy - giving a kiss on the other cheek - from porn, you can get all kinds of things from there and in this situation, I think it helped - smirking because of his prowess in the bedroom.

Serafall: Wait, wha.. - being interrupted as Issei kissed her lips.

Issei, separating from the kiss: Weren't you the one who wanted to hurry? - smirking once again.

Serafall: You're right, so go and get dressed - becoming serious, narrowing her eyes indicating she was not playing around.

Issei: Wow, you look so sexy when you get serious - trying to go in for another kiss.

However, Serafall was having none of that as she raised her hand stopping Issei.

Serafall: Go and get dressed.

Issei: Alright, alright - backing off a bit - but... - he had to jump back and dodge because he was almost hit by a small pillar of ice.

Serafall: Issei - as she threatened to attack him again with another pillar of ice.

Issei: I'll be back, ice queen - a little mockery in tone, going back into the bathroom, dodging another piece of ice thrown at him.

Serafall lowered her hand after firing that last piece of ice, sighing after Issei closed himself in the bathroom. She continued to comb her hair but when she went to put on her pigtails, she stopped, remembering the promise she made with Issei, she preferred to leave her hair down and loose.

With Issei, he was in the bathroom, putting on a black shirt with a red dragon on the back.

Ddraig: "Haha, well, aren't you gallant" - making his presence known as a green gem appeared on Issei's left hand.

Issei: Quiet - he completely forgot Ddraig was there

Ddraig: "Yes, yes, you better hurry because otherwise you will earn a blow from a pillar of ice."

Issei: Shit, you're right - coming out of the bathroom.

When Issei saw Serafall, he was stunned by her change of wardrobe. She had on a blue skirt with light blue and green snake details, a dark blue shirt with light blue details and feathered tips on the sleeves and split down showing her cleavage. It was also short enough to show her navel, she wore a white cape over her shoulders that signified her leadership, which had the Sitri symbol on the back, and finished off with some dark blue heels. Her hair was down with bangs that framed the sides of her face and head. She was sitting near the foot of the bed, where Issei could see that the skirt had a slit on the left side, showing off her leg, it raised her sex appeal as did the whole outfit, which accencuated her curves. She was simply beautiful in the eyes of Issei, looking more of a woman than a busty loli.

Note: She is wearing the blue version of Boa Hancock's outfit, which will be Serafall's new look as she is getting more serious, and her looks will mature to Hancock's as well as she lets go of her childish side, showcasing why she is the Maou Leviathan.

Ddraig, whistling: You hit the jackpot. - the Red Dragon was impressed by Serafall's appearance

Serafall was lost in thought but noticed that Issei was staring at her and so she smiled at him.

Issei felt like a sword pierced his heart when Serafall smiled at him.

Serafall: So how do I look? - her tone was flirtatious as she puts her arms under her breasts to highlight them and expose more of her cleavage - do you like it?

Before she knew it, Issei was on top of her, kissing her once again, from her lips to the nape of her neck, while feeling up her exposed left leg.

Issei: Yeah, I like, but tell me, are you sure you don't want to be able to walk permanently - kissing her again on the nape of neck, before claiming her lips.

Serafall blushed at the prospect but also kissed him affectionately.

Before last night, she was inexperienced but after 35 times of constant sex, she was able to gain some experience to please her lover.

Both got lost on each other's lips, kiss by kiss, until a red dragon made his presence known.

Ddraig: "Before you rip off each other's clothes, may I remind you that you BOTH have a meeting to attend to." - he did not want to hear the two having sex again in the morning, they already did it in the bathroom, he knew Issei was suppressed from his coma and those that he once cared for didn't help either.

Both separated, just in time as the maid entered, making her entrance to inform that she completed the task she was asked to do.

Maid: Miss Serafall, the chair is located next to the door - leaving the room once again.

Serafall: Thank you

Issei, watching her adjust her outfit: I don't understand how I didn't fall in love with you before - getting out of bed and then helping Serafall.

Serafall: Well, I'm glad that I am also falling in love with you - her eyes softened as she looked at Issei as he helped her off the bed.

Issei: If you continue like that, we won't leave this room - turning his face away from Serafall, not wanting to be hypnotized under the gaze of this woman, she was so seductive, no wonder she was considered one of the most beautiful women in the Underworld.

Serafall: Well, when you come back, we can go on some dates, though, I wouldn't be surprised if you fell for another woman that is acquainted with the supernatural, while on your journey, but remember - turning his face towards her - I am the alpha, are we clear? - her eyes hardened, showing that she was serious about her place in his healing heart.

Issei, blushing as Serafall took control: Clear.

Serafall, smiling at his response: It's time, we change for the better, promise?

Issei: Yeah, promise - smiling back, remembering his words from last night - 'I will get stronger, and I will be better than before.'

Ddraig: 'Couldn't have said it better myself, partner' - enjoying Issei's determination and striving for greatness.

Serafall: Well, we better look for that chair, they must be waiting a long time waiting for us - but inwardly, she thought - 'I think my legs may be out for a few weeks, rather than a few months, I almost feel bad for other future women that spend a night with Issei, but I'm any indication, definitely worth it.'

Issei: Oh, you're right, hang on a sec - walking to the door of the bedroom, opening it to check the hallway for the wheelchair.

Upon seeing it, he took it and brought it into the room, suddenly a thought occurred to him.

Issei: Do you know that you can take a Phenex tear right? - bringing the chair to Serafall.

Serafall: Perhaps, but because of my pride, I will overcome this pain naturally, because if this happens again in the future - gesturing to her immobile legs - I will not take a tear every time, now help me - opening her arms to Issei.

Issei: Ok - taking her arms to help carry her and seat her in the chair.

Serafall: It's a shame for this pain - before looking towards Issei with a sly smile - perhaps we may bring a new person to this world one day.

Issei, blushing at her words: SERAFALL! - looking away, embarrassed.

Serafall: Oh, so it's Serafall now, before you were moaning Sera-chan - wheeling in front of Issei, with a wiggle of her eyebrows.

Issei: Please don't arouse me like that or we won't be leaving this room.

Serafall: Perhaps, you're right, better contain yourself.

Issei: Well, let's go, I'm already getting hungry - pushing the chair and leaving the room.

Serafall: But do you know how to get there?

Issei: Yeah.

Serafall: Well, then off we go - leaning back in the chair, allowing Issei to take control of the wheelchair.

Issei: Off we go - repeating her words and began to wheel the chair towards the dining room.

As they were walking, they didn't know that there was a group of 15 maids watching them, gossiping about them.

Maid 1: I can't believe it - shocked by what she was seeing.

Maid 2: I know I didn't believe it but it seems to be true.

Maid 3: Who is he? He does look familiar - referring to Issei, since he was pale from the disease.

Maid 8: Well, to be able to stay here, means that he knows the lady and the lord.

Maid 13: Yes, but who would have thought that Serafall-sama had a lover - excited from the gossip of this new couple.

Maid 5: I know, must be a beast, he put her in a wheelchair, damn, I wouldn't mind a night with him, if he would put me out like that - excited, but also lustful of experiencing a night with Issei.

So they kept gossiping until they saw that Reynaldo was walking nearby so they scattered to get back to word, promising to talk again about the new couple.

IN THE DINING ROOM.

Zeoticus: So, his body disappeared?

Sirzechs: So, it seems, but that's the weird thing, he should be dead.

Ajuka: For what it's worth. It is impossible for him to be alive - pondering upon this discovery.

Odin: It's true - appearing in the chair next to Ajuka.

Ajuka/Sirzechs/Zeoticus: AH! - frightened by the sudden appearance of the All-seeing Father.

Odin: What, you look like you've seen a ghost - his tone was mocking them, but a hint of amusement at seeing such grown men look frightened.

Zeoticus, calming down: Hello Odin-sama.

Odin: Hello Zeoticus-san.

Sirzechs: And how are you doing, Odin-dono?

Odin: Alright - it was said nonchalant as if he was downplaying it.

Ajuka: It looks like the food is ready, but where is Issei? - seeing how the maids began to bring out dishes to set them on the table.

Zeoticus: Ah, you're right.

Sirzechs: I guess Serafall still hasn't woken up.

But out of nowhere they heard some noise coming from the door.

Issei: See, we didn't get lost - proud of getting there, while the red dragon inside him could only shake his head.

Serafall: Oh yes, but after 7 minutes of going down hallway to hallway - her eyes were closed, but it was seen that she was annoyed by the tic near her eyebrow.

Issei: Aw, don't be like that - trying to speak in a sad tone.

Serafall: That tone will no longer work with me - opening her eyes.

Issei: Are you sure? - getting in her face, teasing for something to happen.

Serafall; Yes - her gaze never faltering

Issei: Your mouth says one thing but your eyes say something else - smiling mischievously at her.

Serafall: And what do my eyes say, Issei?

Issei: This - going in for a quick kiss, however, Serafall had other plans.

As Issei leaned for the kiss, Serafall's hand grabbed him by his face and stopping his advances

Serafall: Issei, I told you not to do that and it seems like my eyes and mouth are speaking the same - annoyed by what Issei tried to do.

Issei: Yes, yes, I understand - opening the door of the dining room.

Upon entering the room, they were met with immense silence and everyone inside looked at them in a strange way. The women, one had an incredulous expression and the other looked excited and proud. The men, two were confused, one had a face of relief, and the last one was incredulous of what he was seeing.

Issei: Why are they looking at us like that?

Sirzechs: Serafall, when did you arrive?

Ajuka: And why the chair? - though he had an idea for the reason why - 'If Latia falls for Issei, oh dear.'

Both newcomers remained silent, until Venelana approached them with tremendous speed.

Venelana: I don't believe it - her eyes gleaming with pride and happiness. She quickly hugs Issei tightly and whispers in his ear - Well done - and then goes to hug Serafall.

Serafall: What's going on, Vene-chan? - as she was being embraced by the matriarch.

Venelana: Haha, well, how should I tell you this, look at your appearances, showing a little more skin - referring to Serafall's new outfit - so tell me, how many times did you do it with my "son"? - her mischievous side coming out.

Both of them blushed at the question but out of nowhere, a scream was heard.

Odin: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! - running to Issei - MY PERVERTED COMPANION HAS CEASED TO BE VIRGIN!

Sirzechs: WHAT!?

Ajuka: Hmph, my guess was just as I thought - while thinking to himself - 'I really hope you do survive, if you fall for him, Latia.'

Zeoticus: Haha, well, look at that - getting up and hugs Issei - and the kid become a man - while he looked proud on the outside, on the inside, he was disappointed even more in his daughter - 'If only you didn't do what you did, Rias.'

Grayfia: To think that this would happen - shaking her head and rubbing her temples.

Sirzechs: What the hell is going on here!? - still incredulous about the whole situation.

Odin: Well - clapping Issei on the back - this dragon has ceased to be a virgin - smiling giddily.

Sirzechs: Issei, is that true? - turning his attention to the young Sekiryuutei.

Issei only nodded his head.

Sirzechs: Haha, well... - getting up and giving Issei a hug - I'm happy for you - separating the hug and patting Issei on the shoulder, but like his father, he thought to himself - 'Why did you have to do what you did, Rias.'

Issei: Uh, thanks. It's better that we sit down.

Venelana: Oh, yes, I want all the details. - excited to hear about the night the two lovebirds shared.

Zeoticus: Venelana, control yourself - whispering in the ear of his wife.

Venelana: No - sending a glare her husband's way.

Zeoticus: Ah, damn it - feeling defeated by his wife's stubbornness.

Each one sat down back at the table as Issei directed Serafall's wheelchair to the table and attended to her needs, treating her like the empress that she was in front of everyone.

Issei secured a spot for Serafall at the dining table, and set her wheelchair there, before taking a seat next to her.

Venelana: They look very cute - a teasing smile sent the couple's way.

Serafall, while not minding Issei's actions, was not going to be teased by Venelana's comments, she made a promise, and she was going to stick by it.

Serafall: Vene-chan - upset by the Gremory matriarch's comments and released a little of her aura towards the brunette woman.

Venelana: I didn't do anything - with a playful tone, but to herself, she thought - 'at least, not yet.'

Issei: Well - looking on with his expression unnerved.

Odin: My boy, you really did some work on her, leaving her without being able to move her legs, I'm impressed - his tone was a mix of mockery, amusement, and astonishment.

Milicas: Father, what's he talking about? - not understanding the situation.

Sirzechs: Nothing, nothing. We're just interrogating a criminal - looking towards Issei with a smile that gives the brunette an eerie feeling.

Issei: Since when did I become a criminal? - becoming annoyed by the charade.

Ajuka: We're the ones asking the questions, not you - the man was overly calm, despite the situation.

Odin: Ah, yes, you're right, Ajuka-dono.

Milicas: You better answer truthfully, Issei-nii - seeing his father's smile, knowing that he saved himself from it earlier.

Issei went from annoyed to a bit nervous, so he looked to his last hope.

Issei: Hey, old man... - but he saw him disinterested because his son's attitude was similar to his wife's.

Zeoticus: You're on your own, kid.

Issei: Eh - seeing how Zeoticus wasn't even putting up a fight.

The women saw how Issei was questioned as if he were a criminal.

Serafall: Should you help him? - watching on as she was confined to the wheelchair from her and Issei's activities of last night and this morning.

Venelana: None of that, missy - going from playful to serious in her tone.

Grayfia: You owe us an explanation - she was curious to how this transpired between the Maou and her "little brother".

Serafall knew that she was in for quite a talking, seeing as how Issei was now tied to the chair that he was sitting in, she knew he would be of no help.

Serafall: Damn it - when she felt a hand on her shoulder.

Venelana: Now what happened between you and my sochi. - getting a little payback by releasing her own aura back at Serafall.

Serafall: Eh - scared of what was to come.

Grayfia: You can scream all you want, no one will help you and we're going to get the answers that we're looking for - turning the Leviathan's head in her direction.

And so, the new couple of the Leviathan and Red Dragon were interrogated by their peers, as Milicas watched on, feeling sorry for his big brother figure, but not too sorry.

Milicas: 'Better them than me' - looking on between the interrogations and secretly hoping he was saved from his parents' wrath, due to the trouble that he caused the maids earlier today.

15 MINUTES LATER.

Venelana: How beautiful - crying a little from the information that she received from the new couple and how their relationship began.

Grayfia: I agree - with her usual serious tone but couldn't help but compare she fell for Sirzechs to how the new couple fell for another.

Odin: So that's how he went from a boy to a man - giving a thumbs up at Issei's accomplishment.

Ajuka: It looks like we'll be getting the Serafall of old - smiling, remembering how she could strike fear into anyone, gaining the position of Leviathan.

Sirzechs: I agree.

As they spoke, Issei and Serafall, they were hugging in a corner of the room or rather, Issei was hugging Serafall, scared for his life.

Serafall: That... - she was scaringly calm; despite the interrogation she went through.

Issei: Was horrible - clearly more scared than Serafall was.

Both remained in the corner with Serafall having to calm her lover down, clearly, he went through his interrogation much worse than she did. Initially, she was scared, but she remembered who she was and her position and didn't back down from the questions asked of her.

Reynaldo: My lord, the Phenex and Sitri patriarchs have arrived - appearing at the door of the dining room.

Zeoticus: Haha, I want to see the face of Xavier (Lord Sitri), when he sees his daughter in her current state - very happy from watching the interrogation that Issei endured and was likely to get a repeat performance.

Issei: Shit - scared for what was to come, whereas Serafall steeled herself for this confrontation, waiting to reveal her true self once again.

THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.1K 967 10
Issei Hyoudou, a boy too familiar with betrayal and deception, had his final straw of betrayal when his own brother who had mistreated him stabbed hi...
7.4K 205 3
Since the spark of creation two forces have been at odds with one another, though being on the same sides of the same coin they fight as if sworn ene...
13.1K 291 14
After being berated and broken by the ORC, Issei Hyoudou leaves the club room filled with unhinged emotions. Upon stepping through an unknown portal...
140K 2.3K 18
When most of the girls decide to break up with Issei, he keeps his head held high and utilizes Ddraig's advice to persevere from the trauma of the Ev...