Purely Submissive

Autorstwa SchemingxStoat

Shiloh spent his entire life focused on making his parents proud. He never took the time to discover himself... Więcej

Author's Note
1 - Harrowing
2 - Disinter
3 - Trouvaille
5 - Serendipity
6 - Kicky
7 - Incipience
8 - Cosset
9 - Introspection
10 - Envisage
11 - Actify
12 - Exordium
13 - Assuage
14 - Rollick
15 - Unleash
16 - Descry
17 - Acquiescent
18 - Oboedire
19 - Elevate
20 - Caprice
21 - Congenial

4 - Confounding

6.6K 251 33
Autorstwa SchemingxStoat

Shiloh spent most of that day researching what exactly this company was up to, previous research they had released, and the project they were currently working on. He had to stop a couple of times to follow the two CEO's to various meetings. He was thankful that the two didn't just run off. That let him do the job they hired him for and that in itself was a relief. By the time he was told to pack up his items, he had a long checklist of things he needed to check at their house as well as around the company building. They made it to their house relatively quickly with Shiloh taking in his new surroundings the entire car ride. 

Soon enough they were leaving the city behind them. He felt relief as they pulled up to a large gate with a finger scanner allowing them in. He watched tall brick walls disappear into the foliage in both directions before directing his attention forward. The house wasn't massive like he thought it would be. Instead of a mansion, as he expected, he was met with open land sprinkled with trees, foliage, and wildflowers. He could see a small barn-like building over to the side with a pasture attached to one end, the fence following along the driveway. The house itself was a beautiful one-story ranch house, with a wrap-around porch. All the siding was a clean white, with natural colored stonework bordering the bottom and dark wood beams accented the entryway and windows. The roof was tiled with dark gray panels. Overall, Shiloh was in love with the house. It was the type of area he would love to live in someday, away from the city, and the people.

As the car pulled into an attached garage, Shiloh focused back on the task, "Does the house have security?"

"Yes, it is under 24/7 surveillance with guards around the perimeter and way more security cameras than I can count. I'll get you access to all of the feeds. There's a separate building by the stables that the guards stay in. You will be the first we bring into the house." As Rhett responded Shiloh was beginning to realize that Malin was the silent and serious one of the two.

"I understand this is uncomfortable for the two of you and I'm sorry about that. I'll be sure to stay quiet and out of your hair. I'll do my best for it to seem as if I'm not even there." Although it was his job and he would be getting paid, he did feel bad. He didn't want people to be uncomfortable due to his presence. After the statement, Shiloh climbed out of the car and began removing his bags.

He wasn't expecting the men to respond, but he expected Malin's voice even less. "Shiloh. It's really okay. We do like our privacy, but we like living even more. You're going to be spending a lot of time with us so we might as well get to know each other. Make the best of the situation. Maybe by the end of this, we'll be friends." Shiloh's face scrunched up in confusion. He didn't understand these men, nor did he understand the concept of friends. He had never had any.

He looked at Malin wide-eyed, a part of him deep down wanting to divert his eyes, but instead, he focused on the mismatched eyes, "I've never had friends." The comment was unconscious. Words he meant to keep tucked in the recess of his mind, locked behind bars with the rest of things he's never had and truly believed he never would. With a shrug, he left the two men in the garage to explore and clear the house.

Malin looked to Rhett with an unreadable expression, "Did he just say he's never had friends?"

Rhett frowned at the thought, "That's what he said."

They were frozen in place, lost in thought for some time just staring at the open doorway into the house. Eventually, the two wandered in, putting away their shoes and jackets. They saw Shiloh's boots sitting neatly against the wall. Malin appreciated the act.

Shiloh walked smoothly out of the hallway, "The house is clear, but I wasn't able to check one room because it was locked?" Shiloh was a naturally curious person and he wouldn't lie, a locked room in a house is driving him nuts, both from a security standpoint and just his regular curiosity.

"We keep it locked regularly. The only time it's ever unlocked is if we are in it, which is unlikely to take place until all this is figured out."

"Are there any security measures in there I should know about? Windows? Cameras? Balcony's?" The explanation wasn't satisfying Shiloh's curiosity, but if they wouldn't let him see then he wouldn't push it. He would respect their privacy.

"There is a balcony with double doors, but they are kept locked and are connected to the alarm system along with the rest of the doors and windows."

"May I check?" Shiloh unconsciously tilted his head to the side, the action tugging on something primal within the men that they were quick to ignore. The men stared at each other, a silent conversation passing between them before Malin released a sigh of exhaustion, but before he could say anything Shiloh was quick to backtrack, "If you don't that's fine. I can check things out through the system and from outside. Just because I'm here doesn't mean you need to lose all your privacy."

"Let's leave it alone for now. If it becomes a problem or a concern, we can deal with it then."

Shiloh nodded at them with a gentle smile.

"That's completely okay, but I do need to ask, how you two want to do this? You're already very different than my previous clients who were content with me standing in the corner and being invisible. You two are the opposites. I apologize, but I'm not sure where that leaves boundaries." Shiloh tensed his body in order not to fidget nervously. He was out of his element with this side of things. He was used to getting through assignments silently and with little interaction, but these two want to be... friends...

"You're a guest in our house with a job, Shiloh, but we also want you to have some time for yourself. Feel free to eat meals with us or watch TV with us, whatever you like. We'll be sure to communicate to you if something private is taking place. You were told we are a couple right?" Shiloh nodded in response, "Does that bother you?"

"Of course not. You have every right to love who you want to love." Shiloh stated it with such conviction that both Malin and Rhett couldn't help but grin. This man was nothing like his father's nor his brothers and as much as they ran a good company, the two couldn't be happier with that fact.

"Good. Now I'm going to order some takeout while Rhett shows you to your room. Any allergies we should know about?" Malin was already pulling out his phone.

"No sir, I'm not picky either." Shiloh was gathering his items, missing the silent glance between the couple, before following Rhett down the hallway.

Shiloh was surprised by the room and unknown to him his expression said it all, whether it was because the men could read him that well or his walls were dropping with this new treatment Rhett was unsure, but with each passing minute, he was finding it easier to read the bodyguard.

Shiloh looked at the large soft looking bed, the desk tucked into the corner, peaked behind the current that overlooked the stables. He had been in here earlier but hadn't fully taken in the room. He looked for dangers and potential problems and moved on, nothing more nothing less.

"Feel free to do whatever you like with the space. Bathroom is the room to your right and our bedroom is the room at the end of the hall to the left. If you need anything at all feel free to come get one of us. If we're not in there then chances are we're in the office across the hall or in the stables." Shiloh nodded along to Rhett's explanation, not commenting on any of it. He was curious about the stables having only ever been around a couple of dogs. "Well go ahead and get unpacked, one of us will grab you for dinner." Rhett spun on his heel and closed the door behind him.

Shiloh spent the time putting his items away, hanging clothes in the closet and putting his personal items on the desk and in the drawers of the nightstands. He even spent a couple of minutes just laying on the cozy bed, trying not to fall asleep. That's where he was when there was a knock on his door before it was slowly opened and Malin's head popped through the crack, "Dinners here."

Shiloh mumbled incoherently and pressed his face further into the sheets before dragging himself up. Both Malin and Rhett could see just how exhausted the bodyguard was and both wondered what boss let alone father would push someone so hard. Thankfully it was a Friday and Shiloh would be able to rest and sleep in as the two had no plans to leave the house for the weekend.

The next two months or so were filled with many days spent at the office. The two men made it easy for Shiloh to stick to them like glue as they were nearly always together. The first issue came in the form of an attempted break-in at the house, but that was quickly put a stop by numerous flood lights chasing the trespasser off the land. From there Shiloh upped security, installing more cameras and motion sensors outside of the wall. He revamped the guard schedule and upped the number of guards during the night. He trusted his abilities to protect Malin and Rhett during the day, but he couldn't do it 24/7 so it was up to the guards to manage through the night.

The second issue took place when Shiloh spotted a car following them through numerous turns as they drove through the city one day. He talked Malin, who was driving at the time, through losing the tail as he forwarded all the car's details to the police and his own files to keep for documentation, but the car was found abandoned in a parking lot, completely empty.

The third issue took place in the third month and was a successful break-in at the office. The building was thankfully empty at the time so no one was hurt, but numerous offices were ransacked, and destroyed, including the office holding the data for the upcoming report. Malin and Rhett were both clearly upset, but it was obvious to Shiloh that this wasn't the first time something like this happened as he watched a researcher give Rhett a thumb drive with a teasing grin. What concerned him was the building already had decent security measures. The only way someone could get through the whole building undetected as if they had some type of information, They had created backups every day as they worked on the research. They might work on those computers, but it definitely was not the only place the research was kept. The event led Shiloh into taking over the security of the entire building. It wasn't long before he was having new cameras put in, new security clearances given to employees, badges, and more. Everything was getting upgraded.

Although Shiloh was told he could use the attached office, he often found himself sitting in the corner of the office, comfortable on the floor with whatever activity is keeping him occupied. He kept telling himself it was so he could keep an eye on the two, but what he wouldn't admit is that for once it was nice not to be alone. It was a couple of days after the break-in and Shiloh was back in this spot doodling away in his sketchbook while the two CEO's worked.

"I need a break. Let's go to the club." Malin looked wide-eyed between Rhett and Shiloh.

"I don't know..."

"Don't let me stop you. I promise I've been to worse places than a club while on the job. If things were calmer I would stay in the car, but I'm not comfortable with that." Shiloh didn't look up from his drawing as he spoke. It was the truth, he had followed other clients to far worse places.

"This club isn't a normal nightclub. It's exclusive, membership only." Shiloh nodded along, the spiel being something he's heard before. "We would need you to stay silent and control your facial expressions. Any misconduct will have us leaving." Shiloh looked up at Malin with mild confusion. He seemed genuinely concerned and it was confusing Shiloh. What is so different about this club compared to all the other membership-only clubs his previous rich clients went to?

"I understand sir. I can remain silent and emotions won't be a problem. You are both completely able to continue living your lives. I'm here so you can continue your day-to-day." Shiloh cleared his face of all emotion, looking at Malin expressionlessly.

"Alright... We need to go back to the house and get changed." Malin wasn't overly excited about this trip. He was nervous about how the bodyguard was going to handle it. Some took to it and fine... while others... others tend to have very negative reactions.

"Yes!" Rhett stood up excitedly, leaned over, and kissed Malin passionately before pulling the smaller man out of his chair. "Let's go!"

Rhett drove the car back to the house where the three quickly got dressed. Shiloh threw on a black and white striped short-sleeve button-up, black pants, and a black leather belt. He slipped on a pair of well-broken-in black and white vans. He slipped a nude-colored leather harness on under the shirt, making sure his throwing knives were tucked into their designated spots. With one last check in the mirror to make sure the weapons couldn't be seen, he ran his hand through his hair, slipped his phone into his back pocket, and made his way to the entryway.

He kept his expression flat as Rhett and Malin walked in both wearing tight black pants, Rhett's being leather and Malin's looking like silk. They both wore some variation of a white shirt.

Shiloh looked down at his outfit then back at the two, before shrugging. As long as he wouldn't get kicked out for breaking a dress code, it didn't really matter.

Shiloh remained silent the entire way to the club, as the two whispered about whether they should explain to Shiloh. Malin won and as soon as the car was parked he unbuckled and turned around in his seat to face Shiloh.

The bodyguard nearly jumped at the quick movement, but he just stared at the man blankly. "This club is a kink club, a BDSM club. There will be dominants, and submissives and people will be dressed in all kinds of things. There are rules. No phones. NDA must be signed. No shaming, rudeness, or bullying. If you can't keep your mouth closed and negative opinions to yourself, you won't be going in." Malin's voice was hard and left no room for negotiation.

Shiloh had no idea what the man was talking about. He had no idea what a majority of the words he said actually meant. He knew some people could be dominant and submissive, but the way he used the words was different. Regardless it was obvious he was concerned about how Shiloh would react to the club, but his thought process was that as long as no one was getting hurt then to each their own. Love who you want. Be who you want. Dress how you want. "I'm not sure I completely understand what you're talking about, but I pride myself in not being judgemental. If something out of the norm is what you enjoy, then by all means, enjoy it. As long as you're not hurting anyone or yourself I don't see a problem."

At Shiloh's declaration, Rhett looked surprised, "You've never heard of kinks or BDSM?" Shiloh couldn't fight the blush. He knew he was sheltered and that he didn't know a lot of things, most men his age did, but there was nothing he could do about it. If he told his father no or turned down a job, he would be disowned. Shiloh just shrugged in response, fighting the urge to try to rub the blush from his face.

Rhett frowned, everyone had at least heard of BDSM before, whether it be something bad or good, most people at least know what kink means. The whole thing confused him. He was brought out of his thoughts by Malin opening the door, "Alright then, let's go in." 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

135K 4.6K 9
Cameron Adair had lived the past almost two years of his life being a cam model after his father sent him to college and lowered his allowance signif...
34.9K 362 25
Mature content 18+ only BOOK 1 IN The Dominant series "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take...
1M 24.6K 43
To them she was a treasure greater than gold. She was an angel that came straight from heaven. To her they were life. They were the rainbow after th...
1.3M 31.8K 49
⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All rights go to the photographers and writers...