Harem

By Reinsjustvibing

[COMPLETED] Please don't read this it's really bad and I don't even like countryhumans anymore to be honest... More

Quick A/N
Chapter 1: Enemies with a Mutual Friend
Chapter 2: A Slightly More Pleasant Duo
Chapter 3: A Strangely Named Restaurant
Chapter 4: Ghosts Don't Scare Me, But This One Does...
Chapter 5: Roses
Chapter 7: Jealousy
Chapter 8: Memories
Chapter 9: Options
Chapter 10: Friends Or Just Allies?
Chapter 11: BRICS
Chapter 12: An Incorrect Assumption
Chapter 13: Love, Germany
Chapter 14: A-Marching We Go
Chapter 15: Messed Up
Chapter 16: A Desperate Attempt
Chapter 17: Your Sister
Chapter 18: Shut Up and Kiss Me Already!

Chapter 6: Secrets

505 14 17
By Reinsjustvibing

I'm gonna try and update more frequently because yeah. Here you go, chapter 6! Also, a special mention to my lovely friend once again. Love you guys! <3

America had been sitting in his car waiting for god knows how long. He was so bored and so very tired, but he couldn't let himself fall asleep. He had to see who it was. He had to see what would happen. Just before he drifted off, he heard a car pull into the driveway. He looked through his binoculars and saw Germany getting out of the car with Poland. So that's who it was, huh?

He watched as Germany walked Poland to her doorstep. They hugged. But just when Germany was about to pull away...

"They... they..." America stuttered. He had been narrating the whole thing out loud, but couldn't force out the words to describe what happened after that. His heart sunk deep into his chest, as if it would never show itself again. America put his binoculars down and rested his head in his hands. He barely even knew what to think. Maybe I should go for a drive... he thought.

.

Germany got back into his car and started driving to his house.

"What am I thinking..." he mumbled. Germany had many secrets, most of which would devastate Poland if she ever found out. Ever since they had met and he heard about what his ancestors had done to her he contemplated whether or not it would be a good idea to form a relationship with her. There were too many things that were simply a part of him that would break her heart over and over again. And he couldn't do anything to change that. He could tell she really did love him though, so maybe they could just get through it. The only question was one that he had to ask himself; Do I love her?

He arrived at his house and went inside, closing the door behind himself. Just then, his phone buzzed. A text from Russia.

"I'm bored," it said.

"What should I do about that?" Germany replied.

"I don't know. Can I come over?" he asked.

"Sure," Germany agreed.

He went upstairs to change. Russia would think something weird was going on if he was wearing a suit and tie when he got there, so Germany put on some normal clothes. He waited in his living room for around five minutes- nobody lived far away from each other. Countries all had to live in one little city. It was a common tourist location, but no humans could legally live there. The United Nations really liked to separate countries and humans, so the countries all had to work on their economies and wars from home- or from an office building. Then he heard a knocking on the door, finally. He stood up and let Russia in.

"Hey," Russia said.

"Hello," Germany answered, awkwardly.

"What do you wanna do?" Russia asked.

"I don't know. You're the one who wanted to come over," Germany mumbled.

"You ok?" Russia seemed genuinely worried.

"Yeah I'm fine, just had a busy night," he sighed.

"You don't have work today though, what were you doing?" Russia asked curiously.

"I don't think it matters," Germany didn't really want to tell him.

"If you say so. I'm always here to listen if you want," he smiled.

"Thanks, Rus."

"Yeah. You know, I've been wanting to ask you something for a while..." Russia mentioned.

"Oh god..." Germany prepared for the worst- the worst being the same thing Poland had said. Not that he didn't like Russia, of course. He just didn't want to cheat... it was cheating, right?

"Why are you so short?" he asked. Germany let out a sigh of relief, then realized what Russia had just said.

"I'm not short!" he said.

"Yeah sure..." Russia chuckled.

"I'm 185 cm tall!"

"You're lying. If you're 185 cm then I have to be... what, 365?" Russia scoffed.

"Because you are! Are you stupid?" Germany asked.

"I never knew. I just thought you all were like 15 cm tall," Russia exaggerated.

"Whatever..."

"So what should we do?" Russia asked. He walked around the living room. Seemed pretty boring, he couldn't find any card games or anything of the sort in plain sight.

"There isn't really much to do here, it's just where I come to sleep," Germany said as if it were normal to only go home to sleep.

"You eat out every night?" Russia was baffled- who had that kind of money?!

"Yeah, why?" Germany was used to it being like this.

"I guess you do own a whole faction..." Russia realized. He sat down on Germany's couch. Germany did the same.

"So how have you been?" Germany asked after a long silence.

"Good I guess, you?" Russia wanted the truth, he could tell something was wrong.

"Good," Germany responded.

"Tell me the truth."

"That is the truth..."

"No it isn't. Tell me the truth or I'll make you."

"What are you gonna do? You can't do anything without consequences," Germany acted as if he had body guards ready to help him- he didn't.

"I don't know. I'm not gonna hurt you, I just want the truth. You're one of my closest friends," Russia sighed.

"Oh... uhm..." Germany had no idea that he was one of Russia's closest friends. I mean they had a good alliance, but closest friend?

"I mean I guess I'm not completely fine... but it's nothing to worry about, I can handle it."

"Are you sure?" Russia really wanted to help.

"Yeah..." Germany responded, tears poking at his eyes. He was just so overstimulated with everything going on...

"You okay? You look like you're about to cry," Russia said. That only made it worse.

"I'm fine," Germany tried to ease Russia's worry, but just as he said that a single tear fell from his eye. Russia pulled him into a hug in an attempt to comfort him. Germany stopped trying to hold back his tears and sobbed into Russia's chest.

"It'll be okay... I don't care if you don't wanna tell me why, but please don't lie if you really aren't okay, I only want to help," Russia said soothingly.

"Thanks, Rus..." Germany mumbled.

.

Poland sat on her couch. She was on a call with Czechia.

"How'd it go?" Czechia asked.

"Good. We went out to dinner and he drove me home," Poland responded.

"How'd you say goodbye? Did you say goodbye?" Poland could tell Czechia was wiggling her eyebrows.

"Yes I said goodbye! He hugged me," Poland mumbled.

"Really? Come on, nothing else happened?" Czechia seemed bummed. She expected more from her friend.

"Nothing at all," Poland said.

"Truth?" Czechia could tell Poland was lying, she sounded a certain way when she did.

"Maybe that isn't the whole story..."

"What happened?" Czechia tried to sound excited. It worked, but she really only wanted to know to see if Germany liked her back.

"We kissed..." Poland mumbled.

"Girl! I knew he liked you back! I'm so happy for you! When's the next date?" Czechia squealed.

"We didn't set up a second date, I guess he'll just call me if he wants to have one..."

"Girl of course he wants to have one! Why wouldn't he?" Czechia valued her friend more than anything, so she was ok with her dating Germany.

"I don't know... his expression after we kissed just seemed... forced," Poland sighed.

"You're overthinking, look at the surface and be happy with what you see! Darkness impairs vision, you know," Czechia always had wise words to say.

"I guess... thanks Czechia, I feel a lot better now."

"Of course! It's my job, you know," she smiled.

"Bye now, I should sleep," Poland said.

"Bye!"

.

Once Germany had stopped crying they decided to watch a movie.

"What movie should we watch?" Russia asked.

"I don't know..." Germany sighed.

"You're very indecisive, aren't you?" Russia said.

"Whatever. We could watch Paint it White, I guess," Germany offered.

"I've never seen that, so sure," Russia agreed. Germany found the movie and they both sat on opposite sides of the couch, Russia hunched over with his elbows on his legs and Germany sitting up straight like he always did. Once the movie had finished, Russia sat back.

"That was weird," Russia mumbled.

"No it wasn't! I think it's a good movie," Germany argued.

"Mhm sure..." Russia rolled his eyes. He checked the clock on Germany's wall- it was already 11:30.

"Its pretty late," Germany said.

"I hate driving in the dark. Plus, one of my headlights are out..." Russia mumbled.

"How could you let one of your headlights go out?! You should have gotten it repaired the second it got dimmer! For the love of god, you better not have the paint scratched off of your car too!" Germany was very strict when it came to cars. They had to be like new or he wouldn't let anybody drive them.

"Chill, it's just a headlight," Russia said.

"I'm not gonna let you drive that car. You're staying here tonight and I'm gonna drive you home in my car. I'll get somebody to come by and fix your car because that piece of garbage is not going anywhere unless it is on a towing truck," Germany crossed his arms.

"You didn't have to be so rude about it," Russia chuckled.

"Whatever. I don't have a guest bedroom so you can use my room if you want," Germany offered.

"No it's okay I'll take the couch."

"No, please, you're my guest."

"No seriously it's fine."

"Don't make this difficult."

"I'm not I just don't need to have your bed, I can sleep on the couch."

"You're huge Russia, take the bed. I don't even think you could fit on my couch."

"I can try."

"Just take the bed."

"No."

"Fine then we'll just have to share since you're being so annoying about this!" Germany seemed genuinely annoyed.

"Fine then!" Russia said.

Once they had gotten upstairs, Germany paused at the door to his bedroom.

"Isn't this kinda gay?" he asked.

"Not unless you want it to be."

"Unfunny!"

Germany's room looked like an average room. It had a desk in the corner with a computer, some paperwork, pencils, pens, and things like that. Right next to it was a trash can that was almost overflowing with crumpled up paper. On the other side of the room was his dresser and on the wall to their right was his bed.

"Some goofy sheets you got there," Russia joked. They were strange, mainly raspberry colored, and had a bunch of flower patterns and geometric shapes.

"At least they aren't boring," Germany said.

They slept facing away from each other. Germany tried to be as far away as he could, but you know that people move in their sleep, so that didn't work out as planned.

By the time Russia woke up Germany was already awake. At first he had no idea where he was, then he remembered. Russia walked downstairs and saw Germany in the kitchen.

"Good morning," he said. Germany was startled and he burned his hand on the stove.

"You scared me! Ow!" he complained.

"You good? Should I get you an ice pack?" Russia asked, pretending he knew where the ice packs were.

"I'd appreciate that, thank you..." Germany mumbled. Russia walked over to the fridge. There was a pull out drawer underneath, so he assumed that was the freezer. He grabbed an ice pack and put it on Germany's hand.

"Thank you, but I don't think I'll be able to finish cooking," Germany worried.

"Well what are you cooking?" Russia asked.

"Eggs, are you blind?" Germany replied.

"I can finish them for you," Russia offered. Eggs were the one thing he knew how to cook.

"Sure, thanks..."

"Why do you have chocolate on the counter?" Russia asked.

"What, you don't eat chocolate for breakfast?" Germany sounded surprised. He thought that was something normal.

"No I don't? That's weird?" Russia sounded confused, as if he didn't believe his own words.

"Well it's normal for me, I've been eating chocolate for breakfast since I was a baby," Germany said.

"I'm surprised you aren't fat... like America," Russia mumbled.

"That's a bit rude," Germany sighed.

"Sorry," Russia apologized.

"So is there anywhere you need to go? I have to go to work in an hour or so, so it better not be far away."

"Not really, I never have anything to do. I guess I could visit Ukie but she totally hates me," Russia rolled his eyes.

"Keine sheiße, Sherlock," Germany sighed.

"Yeah I don't have anywhere to go. Belarus is insane so I really don't wanna see her... Oh, I've always wondered what you do in your office place. Can I come to work with you?" Russia asked.

"You're gonna get bored, but sure, if you really want to," Germany said.

"Okay! I think the eggs are done, so we can eat and then go," Russia smiled.

"That was the plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 470 5
«𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚢𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚜 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛» '𝐻𝑜𝑤 𝑓𝑜𝑜𝑙𝑖𝑠ℎ 𝑖𝑠 𝑚𝑎𝑛, 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑒 𝑎 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑜...
147K 4.5K 48
What about countryhumans with SUPER POWERS!!?? Been thinking about this a long time now. Every country in GlobalCity has powers, and the most interes...
21.6K 915 42
(Cover by @rustypetals , go give them a follow! ^^) ________________________________________ "You're...my friend?" He asked hesitantly. I turned to l...
565 24 15
I have a rewrite go check it out! This is my original AU its about America being wanted for his rare eyes -heterochromia- (Sounds so stupid) America...