back on track

By inlovewithf1marvel

Sofia had big dreams but they were crashed when she was young. Now she tries to find her place in the very st... More

1. the one with the basics
2. the one with a friend
3. the one where I was saved by the champ
4. the one with the honey badger
5. the one where i feel happy for the longest time
6. the one with hello's and wedding plans
7. the one where we went kind of motor racing
8. the one with huge breakdown
9. the one where I caught myself staring
10. the one where forgot how to breath
11. the one with a lot of stuttering
12. the one with pizza and pointy looks
13. the one with all the emotions
14. the one with the boat
15. the one with the guys
16. the one with the circus
17. the one with the kiss and threat
18. the one where he drives me crazy
19. the one with too many drinks
20. the one where it's not DR3 shouting Pierre Gasly
21. the one with the morning after
22. the on where they spill some tea
23. the one with unfinished business
24. the one with the podium to smile for
25. the one with the make up and three seasons of DTS
26. the one with the interesting pre-race press
27. the one with battles on and off track
28. the one with chicken on fire
29. the one with the cards
30. the one with the quadrant
31. the one with the duvet of horror
32. the one with the heartwarming surprise
33. the one with confused mom
34. the one where there is too many people
35. the one where he's confident
36. the one where it finally happens
37. the one with all smiles
38. the one wih the blast from the past
39. the one back in Finland
40. the one remembering the angel
41. the one with reliving some bad memories
42. the one where we can all agree that The Cars is the best movie ever made
43. the one with the 'S'
44. the one where I leave a few details out
45. the one where there weren't too many 'inchidents'
46. the one with me being a shitty friend
47. the one with the guys pt.2
48. the one with the last supper
49. the one where I'm in a good mood
50. the one where he tells everyone that he never left
51. the one with the heartbreak
52. the one with goodbyes and some good times
53. the one back in school
54. the one with a lot to talk about
55. the one with how I met Mick
56. the one with the story of my life
57. the one where I am athlete and athletes sweat, sweat baby, ki ki ra
58. the one with not one but two Leclercs
59. the one with the offer
60. the one where I make my mind
61.. the one with the fight and confession
62. the one with The Michael
63. the one with qualifying
64. the one were we have a new champ
65. the one with a dream come true
66. the one in England
67. the one with Christmas dinner
68. the last part
just a little message
Life as Schumacher - part 1
What do you wanna read next?
just a little taste ;)

another taste, with some spice..

1.5K 14 0
By inlovewithf1marvel

Hey, I'm sorry there hadn't been an update on anything, but I can tell you this much:

I have two new stories on the way. This is the other one of them while you can find the other from the chapter before. These were probably the two most wanted and I've been trying to work on them as much as I've been able. Please note that this is the unedited and poorly checked version of what it is going to be, so if the storyline or my grammar is failing it's probably because of that...

I can tell you that the first of the two is already under editing, so it's nearly done, waiting a while before I can get back to it. In the mean time I'm already 20 chapters in in this one too. 

I hope that I can offer you two more stories (these) as soon as possible, but I had planted my final deadline in the end of this year. So at the latest when the year turn to 2023, you have two completely new stories. Still I'm hoping to get the first one out in a months time. 

Thank you :)

------------------------------------------

IN LOVE WITH MY JOB DESCRIPTION

Chapter one - the one where you get to know a bit about me

Who am I to tell you what love is, I haven't really gotten to live it yet, so I wouldn't possibly imagine what it feels like to love someone, would I. I mean, I've seen my grandparents in love, I've seen my best friend in love, but me... I just apparently am not able to fall in love.

It's not like I haven't tried. I've watched all the rom-coms, I've had sex, if that's something you're wondering and I've read books, watched telenovelas, tried dating, still am, but no one makes me feel "butterflies" or "fireworks" and I want that.

Especially after reading and watching all that romance, how could I not.

What I can tell you is that this is a romance. Well, the story of my romance, it's going to take a while, so I need you to be patient, but once I get there, it is so going to be worth it. So, I guess, what I am trying to say, is that no matter what, don't give up on love if that is something you desire.

"Earth to Luna" There was a hand going back and forth in front of my face and I snapped out of my thoughts. I had been daydreaming again – wondering how I would start my romance novel if I'd wrote one.

I'm not an author or writer, nor I want to be. But it's fun to be in my mind. Which was tragic in a way, how I always wrote love stories in my mind after the fucked-up life I had had and the idea of love it had left me with.

I wasn't lucky in love, never had been. That was something I got from my mum for sure, alongside of my dark curls and brown eyes, even though another one of them was a gift from my absent father, a bright green spot that covered the other half of my left iris giving me a unique look. I hated it. It was a reminder of a man that had left my mother a wreck leaving me keeping her together.

All I am, is a big-time daydreamer, who right now was seated in a family dinner. 

I felt all eyes on me as the hand was still trying to wake me up from the introduction going on in my head. To make things more awkward, I could tell you that the table full of people wasn't even my own family, even though I sometimes had hard time to remember that from the way they treated me.

The thing was: I'd known my best friend since we were in school. At least I was in the school, but we'll get to that later. And since then, we've been close, like real close. I dine with their family, and he crashes with me every now and then, even though I'd be on other side of the world or country and vice versa.

I love his family, sometimes a little too much, but I can't help it. Coming from a little screwed up one, I've always admired their dynamic and love for each other. The whole trope with loving parents and amazingly synced siblings with some playful making, but still all love. All engraved from the same model, with the dark hair and brown eyes. It was a perfect example of a perfect ideal family. 

"I'm serious Luna, wake up" I am told again, and I shook off even the last of the dreaming.

"Stop it, I'm very much awake" I told Ana. She was like a sister to me, the one I wished I had and I liked to think that in some way I did have now.

"Enjoy" Reyes dropped the last of the food to the table before hungry hands were all over her creations. I wasn't in a hurry to get the food so I just took the moment in. It was the last moment before the hectic year would start and we wouldn't be sitting down like this, at least all of us.

I felt hands on my shoulders, and I turned my face up to see smiling Reyes. She really was the kindest human there was, she had taken me 100% under her wing and opened her door and heart for me.

"Thanks for all this" I said quietly to the woman and got a kiss on my cheek.

I would always take time to thank her for everything. Even the smallest things. That's the least I could do, and if I could, I'd do so much more.

"Anything for you darling" she whispered in my ear making my smile widen even more.

I could feel the eyes burning on my side as I turned to Valerie. She was my best friend's girlfriend and not too big fan of mine. And I sort of got it. Her boyfriend's family loved me like one of their own and I was always around. I was not trying to get in the way of her getting to know the family, I'd done the work too, but she didn't really bother to try and blamed it on me afterwards.

I tried to like her, I really did, but she didn't make it easy, like at all. She tried her best to make me look bad, and fortunately so far, she hadn't been too successful. And to be honest, I didn't think she would be either. I loved these people, and they knew it, and loved me as well.

"Is getting late don't you think, Lola?" Valerie asked looking me straight in the eye.

We had finished the dinner and moved into the living room to watch a movie. I was sitting between the two sisters relaxed, but now my head snapped towards the girl laying on my best friend's lap.

"It's Luna actually, and I don't know, I've been focusing on the movie" I answered quietly feeling all the eyes on me. "But I guess you're right" I agreed knowing how to keep things in check. If I wanted to keep my place in this family, I had to respect her, and right now listen to her. I didn't want to put the greatest friend I had into a position where he would have to be choosing between us or anything. He was happy and I wanted it to stay that way.

I slowly got up giving the blanket back to Ana who gave me an apologetic smile and I tried my best to show that it was no big deal.

I had no idea what the family actually thought about Valerie. I had no idea whose side they would be on if the things went really wrong, but I felt like at least I would have one sister on my side and that meant a lot to me.

"I'm gonna go, I have to get up early anyways and the ride is pretty long still" I told the family before exciting the room.

"Hey, wait up" I could hear a familiar voice and I turned around to see a little confused Carlos. I mean, he was smart, but sometimes so blind to these things.

"Yeah" I said, and a yawn escaped my mouth.

"You know you could crash here?" Carlos shrunk his brows. I knew that I could stay in the guest room, but I didn't really feel like getting all the hate on me in the morning when Valerie would realize that I hadn't gone anywhere.

"Yeah Carlos, I know, but I just feel like I should get home. My mum is alone again, and you know how that can be" I explained. My mum wasn't at home right now, she was working on night shift, or at least that was what she claimed to be doing. The truth of her doings was probably something between a drug addict and alcoholic.

"Oh, are you sure you can handle it" Carlos looked at me worried. He had found out about the conditions I was from a long time ago. Very different from him, I had grown up with no money, no love and an abusive father who had played with my mum like a piano, breaking her and making her what she was now.

"I'll be fine" I gave him a lazy smile.

"At least let me drive, I need a break from the movie" he begged, and I was doubtful but agreed after all.

"Have you had any time to consider my offer?" He turned to me as the houses flew by.

"You know I have, and you know how I feel about it" I turned to look back at him.

"Yeah, but it would be an amazing opportunity for you, and what if it's through me, you are suitable for the job and they agreed for an interview with you, it's not like they are giving you the job straight away" he insisted.

"I'll think about it, for real this time" I promised. He had offered me a job in F1 with Ferrari actually. There had been opening in the media department and that was straight on my line of knowledge, no doubt about it, but it just felt weird to be taking up on a job, feeling like I was in a better position than other candidates, just because Carlos Sainz happened to be my best friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
860K 12.4K 65
Olivia moves to Monaco out of nowhere after her life falls apart back home. With a few suitcases in hand, she begins a journey bigger than she could'...
267K 6K 57
Working alongside your enemy.. what could possibly go wrong there? he's also the best friend of your best friend..? sounds good to me ;) a story full...
5.3K 130 11
𝙑𝙞𝙤𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙖𝙡𝙚𝙯 𝙍𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙧𝙤 one of Charles Leclerc's best friends, recent marketing graduate and only just surviving her new job. Meets...