๐น๐‘–๐‘›๐‘‘๐‘–๐‘›๐‘” ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๏ฟฝ...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ StellarFelix

"Why do you take pictures of everything?" "Not everything. Only the beautiful things in my eyes. I have great... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

Prologue โ†’ Loverboy
โ†’ Moving On
โ†’ Beautiful things
โ†’ Destined
โ†’ Met Again
โ†’ Knowing You Closer
โ†’ Beautiful Feelings
โ†’ In Our Heart's
โ†’ More secrets?
โ†’ This Love is Difficult
โ†’ Disappearance
โ†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
โ†’ Untold Story
โ†’Truth Untold
โ†’ Everything Happens with a Reason
โ†’ Different from Different
โ†’ Find Ways to be Happy
โ†’ Missing?
โ†’ I saw him
โ†’ Better this way.......
โ†’ Destined
โ†’ Met again
โ†’ Knowing you closer
โ†’ Cruel fate
โ†’ It was close.......
โ†’ This love is difficult
โ†’ In our hearts.......
Please read......
โ†’ Nothing never Stays the Same
โ†’ Found my Loverboy
Sorry

โ†’ Beautiful things

401 35 1
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ StellarFelix

Sarawat sat by the window on his seat, his gaze fixed in the ground where different group of students were playing around without caring about the age of theirs that kept growing with the days falling off.

His eyes got stuck on a boy who sat under a big tree on the ground with a book open on his lap,but he wasn't reading, instead he looked like he was sleeping with his head leaned against the tree behind him. He couldn't see clearly from this much distant but the figure looked somewhat similar. But for sure the view was somehow beautiful and relaxing. It was a surprise that the boy could sleep peacefully still with groups of boys playing football and running around.

He squinted his eyes trying to figure out when someone snapped their fingers in front of his eyes to get his attention.

"Are you zoning out again?"Asked Christian, sitting next to him and Sarawat looked at him.

"Not really......."Sarawat said and Christian nodded.

"Grandmother looked for you. You're not hanging out with me since you went back from home"Christian complained and Sarawat looked down, suddenly remembering the things he was trying to forget.

If Tine was ever to learn the truth, would he still love the son of the killer of his own brother? would he not hate him? would he ever look at him like he have forgave-"

"Sarawat!"This time Christian pinched on Sarawat's hand and he yelped.

"What?!"Sarawat asked and Christian rolled his eyes.

"You zoned out again"He said and Sarawat sighed.

"I'm sorry, alright? Just.......just some unwanted things.....leave it"Sarawat said not wanting to share this with anyone,not even with this person.

"You haven't moved from you seat since the morning. Let's go get something to eat, I'm hungry"Christian said.

"Luch hour is just 2hours away"Sarawat said and Christian gasped.

"2hours? That's too much,you know. Come on, let's go, let's go"Christian said pulling up Sarawat from his seat and Sarawat just let it be.

But he glanced at the boy sleeping once again and smiled softly. He thought that he'll just take a closer look when passing by the ground to the cafe.

Christian was surprised when Sarawat walked faster than him as if he wasn't reluctant to go down a moment ago.

Sarawat didn't knew why he was so curious but his eyes automatically went to the spot under the tree where the boy was sleeping and disappointment hit him hard when he saw that there was no one anymore.

"Hey? What are you looking at?"Christian asked following Sarawat's gaze and finding nothing than a big tree.

It couldn't be that he was hallucinating, a wave of hope hovered over him when he saw a book lying on the ground,just right where the boy was sleeping. Without bothering to answer Sarawat almost ran to their and grabbed the book.

He picked up the book and a pink flower which fell from the tree onto the book slipped down. He opened the book and his finger grazed over the name written in the book. But unlike he expected it wasn't a story of novel, instead it was a book in which the boy was writing a story. A small smile tugged onto his lips and he decided to find the owner after having a coffee.

The boy looked around frantically walked around the tree.

"Where did it go?"He asked himself frowning.

"Win?"someone called from behind and he frowned as he turned around.

His heart dropped first when he saw the male in front of him reading the name on the book and then looking up at him.

A cold wind blew past them, it was as if all the others around them disappeared into thin air as they stood there staring into eachothers eyes.

"Win. Is this yours? It's written in here"Sarawat said slowly as he glanced at the book once again and Tine was pulled out from the shock and he quickly snatched the book away.

"Why so rude?-"Sarawat asked but then his smile faded away making Tine worried.

"You're.......... Sarawat?"Tine asked as he picked up one Book that was on the bench next to his sitting spot and the guy didn't even stopped him.

"You know me?"Sarawat asked and Tine frowned.

"No? It's written in the book. Isn't this your's?"Tine gave the book to Sarawat's hand he quickly snatched it away.

"Why so rude?"

"Why are you disturbing me?"Sarawat asked quite rudely and Tine sighed.

"Hey,are you okay?"Tine asked quietly pulling out Sarawat from the memories and Sarawat looked at him with a faint smile.

Tine felt his heart suddenly racing, he was confused and excited, happy and nervous. The one he wished every single day to see atleast once again was right in front of him. The voice he was yearning to hear, how could he have not recognised it? Even this moment, it took him to the day when they met for the first ever time in life,the day that changed their world's.

Tine sighed and he was about to leave,"I have to go-"

"I have to go-"

"You're absolutely handsome, like you have beautiful dark brown eyes, your hair is dark and soft and your skin is just, flawless....... I'm sorry I don't really know to describe how beautiful you are but I swear I have never met a person like you until now"Sarawat spoke as if from a dream and Tine's eyes widened. His cheeks turned red in no time.

"W-what?"Tine asked and Sarawat chuckled.

"I'm sorry....... meeting you took me back to some good old memories"Sarawat said and Tine really just wanted to run right into him and hug him like he'll never let go but he can't bring himself to do it.

"It was nice meeting you,Win"Sarawat mumbled quietly and gave him a smile before turning around and leaving without any further words.

Tine stood there watching the boy walking out of his sight and his heart felt an extreme pain the moment he thought it could've just been a dream, but the book was now right in his hands. 

Suddenly his eyes became gloomy, "why did you had to come back? I'm a monster that your parents wouldn't want you to be around..........why do you keep running back to me, Sarawat? Can't you just run away from me, or why can't I just run away? Why is it so hard for me to do?"Tine asked himself painfully.

_

"I swear I saw him"Dew said slapping Nani's hand and Nani held his hand.

"I know! Alright? So what? It's not like he can't go here. Maybe he was just visiting-"

"Or he could be studying here"Dew said and Nani sighed.

"He could be. So what?"

"So what? Tine is running away from that guy. He's already so broken, I can't watch him in a much worse situation"Dew said concerned and Nani looked out of the window to the ground,Tine stood right there glancing at where Sarawat disappeared into.

"But,Dew, he it doesn't look like he can run away, even if he wants to"Nani said.

"Will it break him again?"Dew asked worried and Nani cupped his cheek.

"Fate can't be forced. Let's just hope good for them"Nani said and Dew looked at him and forced a smile.

_

"Here you go"Christian said giving the box to Sarawat and he refused to take the money Sarawat gave him.

"We maybe is poor, but me and my sister work enough to earn for ourselves even if it's not that much. Consider this as my gift"Christian said and Sarawat smiled.

"You being a great friend to me is the best ever gift I'll receive from you"Sarawat said and Christian smiled happily.

"Fine,then I'll treat you later today"Sarawat said and Christian grinned.

"Just give me a call"Christian said as he bid byes and walked out of the gate and Sarawat walked into the house into his room.

He opened the box and once he took out what he asked for a small smile found it's place on Sarawat's lips. The baby blue coloured Polaroid camera laid in the box and Sarawat took it.

"If I ever find him, will he accept this from me? Which was the one he used, tho?"Sarawat tries to think even if he knew he'll never find the answer.

He was starting to beleive that Tine was just an imaginary friend but his father proved him otherwise, he wanted to run away now because he's so fixed on that Tine will be the one to run away if he learns who Sarawat's father really is. But seeing Win today took him back the memories.

The beautiful memories,which he couldn't remember what it looked like but still the voices ringing in his memories were beautiful.

It made him wonder,if life wasn't this rude on him, if his father was never this selfish, if that unlucky night didn't happened, wouldn't Tine be by his side even now? Wouldn't life have been beautiful? Wouldn't it have been Sarawat together till the end?

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

100K 4.9K 19
Win spent his summer far away from the city in an attempt to fix his broken heart. Little did he know that one fateful summer could change his life f...
83.2K 3.7K 34
Tine Teepakorn, works as a secretary in the famous SG & co. company who have a huge crush on his Boss Sarawat Guntithanon. Sarawat, the cold CEO who...
I won't wait (BoyxBoy) ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ kayvho

ฮ•ฯ†ฮทฮฒฮนฮบฮฎ ฮฆฮฑฮฝฯ„ฮฑฯƒฮฏฮฑ

963K 33.8K 56
"You think I want to hurt you", he strained balling his fist. "You're so foolish", he groaned. "Can I ask another question?". "No leave me alone"...
17.6K 715 23
What happens when the country's heartthrob , Bright Vachirawit falls for his assistant manager Win Metawin but Win can't be with Bright not because h...