Cupid's Twain

By Preshytreenah

"What? Who said anything about liking him? No! I don't like him". I replied quickly. "Stop lying to... More

k*ssπŸ’‹
Broken..
Mom's trip
Demon king
Meeting Annie
Mrs Emerson and little miss Emerson (pictures)
The Redhead and the b*tches
The school's nightmare
Real jerk!!
Mrs Flynn and Miss Flynn (pictures)
B*tches
The A4 (pictures)
Badluck kitten and Pervy jerk!!
Heart beat ❀
C3 divas and a redhead:* (pictures)
Damsel in distress
Badluck magnetorπŸ™‚
Unbearable jerk!!
Friendship bracelet πŸ’«πŸ’ž
Truth or dareπŸ™‚
That does it....
Keeping up with my new roommate.
Keeping up with my roommate 2
Girls night outπŸ’‹πŸ’ƒ
Mr Emerson??
Black bullsπŸƒ vs Crimson lions🦁
Fiery, Rage and pain
Noisy visitors.
In love again...
Game on...
Three magical words..
Reunion and prom!!
Aiden and Adams clash
Cupid's Twain πŸ’˜ at last
EPILOGUE!!

Rage of a broken heart

19 6 0
By Preshytreenah

🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

♥️Bella's p.o.v ♥️

"I love you Bella". My name rolled beautifully on his tongue.

My heart gave a sudden flutter as he embraced me while i was left in a state of shock.

My stomach went frenzy with butterflies swimming in it.

He finally said those words i was dying to hear...those words that suddenly enveloped me with warmth.

But it was so unexpected....I felt my legs were wobbly and i had to lean in towards him so i wouldn't fall.

I mean, it was okay that he felt the same...he loves me? I just can't get enough of this, right now..

"Y..you should stop drinking too much". I stuttered, in a low tone, as i looked up into his eyes.

He stared back at me, confusion written all over his face.

"You...drank too much last night remember? and L..later ended up in bed with C..Courtney". My voice cracked and i looked down.

His lips twisted into a smile and he placed his index finger under my chin and raised my face to look at him.

"I'll take that as..'i love you too' " He muttered and brought his lips close to my ears.

"Trust me...you misunderstood, my heart beats for only you... Courtney means nothing to me. And you look so adorable when you're jealous yunno...it's a turn on". He whispered and i hit him, then let out a chuckle.

"You jerk!".

I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him with passion.

Why did i fall for this nitwit?!

I was totally engrossed in the embrace i forgot we were standing in front of the whole class. It was as if they didn't matter and we were in our own glamorous world.

"Ahem". Someone cleared his throat and i released Aiden from my tight embrace.

"Bro... we're in class yunno". Jerry said.

The death glare he received from Aiden was enough for him to zip his mouth shut.

"That was quite a wonderful scene, I would watch it over and over again if i could". Raven cooed from her seat as i saw her glow with happiness.

"A-Aiden?" Courtney's voice broke as she stared at both of us in disbelief.

"Seriously?" Her voice broke...her eyes becoming misty as she bit her lip and ran out of the class...

"You don't deserve him!" Claudia scowled at me before running after her friend.

The class was noisy as our classmates began to murmur...

"She's way out of his league".

"She's isn't even a match for Courtney".

"She isn't even really pretty".

"He and Courtney are a perfect pair".

"I hate her, Aiden's mine!".

"What does he see in someone like her".

Aiden slammed his palm on a desk making all of them jolt. The class became less noisy.

"You have a problem? Say it to my face. She's officially mine, deal with it". He smirked as he entwined our fingers.

I forgot to mention how perfectly and beautifully my fingers fit into his...as if they were made to be in his forever.

The class became quiet once more and i could hear my heart go Ba-dump!

He walked out of the class, taking me with him and leaving the pained students in a state of disbelief and utter shock.

*

"You have absolutely no idea how I feel right now" Mia squealed, stuffing her burrito in her mouth.

"Carlos asked you out?" I asked, dealing with my own plate of seafood.

"I wish...but nah I mean you and Aiden...omifosh! fomeone wake me up".

I stared at her blankly....that was supposed to be my line... seriously I should be the one squealing not her.

"I frickin told ya... didn't I?".

"The look on Courtney's face was satisfying...it really perked me up". Raven said, all smiles, folding her arms.

"You fhould rememfer i faid fomething about fupid fwain".

"Swallow your food and speak properly you meathead!!". Raven snapped at Mia who gulped down and reached out for her fruit juice.

"I've never seen you eat here, before...you only sit to pass time". I said to Raven.

"I hate school food... everything about it, disgust me...oh my God have you tried their macaroni? I'm pretty sure you'll throw up after eating it". She scrunched up her face in disgust.

Yeah... I'm definitely never gonna order macaroni.

"But this burrito is really good". Mia said, with full cheeks.

"Nahhh...I don't...." The rest of her words were muffled as Mia stuffed some burrito in her mouth.

What have you done Mia?

Raven's eyes widened in shock, then she scowled at Mia.

"What the f*ck is wrong wif...whoa...this is delicious". She munched and swallowed.

"I told you". Mia grinned with a thumbs up.

"Do you want more?" She asked, pushing her plate towards Raven...who had a pout on her face. She looked undeniably cute.

I chuckled..."thought you hated school food?".

"Whatever....I never said i hated burrito". She replied with a pout and dug into Mia's plate.

I and Mia bursted out laughing.....

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

I was at the restroom trying to relieve myself of my almost exploding bladder when i heard footsteps and whispers..

"Chloe betrayed me because of her...

"Chloe is no longer one of the Divas".

"I think the b*tch is in that toilet".

I quickly stood up and flushed, then went out of the toilet...

A slap landed on my cheek and it sent me to the floor of the restroom.

I tried looking up but another slap almost blinded me.

"You miserable wretch!! Just by looking at you I feel like vomiting...you think you can just show up out of nowhere and claim what's mine huh? I'll show you who's the boss around here!!". Courtney snarled as she gritted her teeth and grabbed my hair, yanking me up.

The pain shot through my body and I winced, before coming face to face with her. Claudia standing behind her.

Her eyes were puffy- swollen and red with tears. Her face was way beyond messy as her makeup was now similar to joker's.

Her lips were quivering as her icy blue eyes bore into mine with a hostile glare. For a moment I pitied her because she looked miserable....but she was still holding my hair and pulling...it was painful.

"Ow...ow". I wrestled with her hand that gripped my hair.

"Just...dieee!!!" She yelled and flung me towards one of the toilet's door and i crashed to it, hitting my head.

I felt something trickle down my head and i touched it, then brought my hand to my face, just to see blood.....

I bit my lip and shot her an angry look... "What's your problem?" I asked.

"You think you're beautiful? That you can snatch Aiden from me?!" She growled.

I scoffed...."He was never yours to begin with...save me the crap and quit acting like a mad woman".

Seriously? All these because of Aiden? How much denser can she become?

"How dare you?...How dare you talk back at me you lowlife insect!!". She growled and i saw her grab a pair of scissors from Claudia..

Okay...why does she have scissors?

"Let's see how beautiful, you'll look after i cut your hair". She hissed in a menacing tone and plunged at me..

What the...??

I wrestled with her, trying to snatch the scissors but she kept pushing me away and kicking my legs to make me fall.

"What are you doing?! Come grab her for me!!" She snarled at Claudia who joined in the struggle and they were finally able to pin me to the door.

No...not my hair...my beautiful hair.

I squirmed, not giving her a chance to touch my hair...then i turned and sank my teeth deeply into Claudia's flesh. The hand she used in pinning me.

She screamed in pain, then let go of me, while i kicked Courtney and the scissors fell from her hand....

I hit her again and she left me, crouching in pain.

I went for the scissors, then grabbed her hair..

"You wanna know what it feels like to cut your hair? Here it is b*tch!". I snapped...then went Snip! Snip! on her hair. My anger was so consuming i didn't really know when i was cutting her hair.

I stopped when I felt i had calmed down and threw the scissors away from me.

I looked down at Courtney....she had a look of horror as she stared eyes wide open at me, before letting out a deafening scream that could shatter windows.

Oh no...what did I do to her?

Claudia gasped as she stared at her friend.

"How could you?" She gasped out, covering her mouth.

Someone pounded violently on the restroom door...

"Open up, what's going on in there?". It was our Janitor, Mrs Edward.

"M-my h-hair". She whimpered as she stood up looking at her reflection in the mirror. She screamed again.

I looked down at the wasted pile of human hair on the floor.

Her once long wavy beautiful hair was now hanging high above her neck.

The door was forced open and Mrs Edward dashed in alongside some female students.

"What's going on here?" Mrs Edward asked, while the students gasped as they saw the state in which Courtney was in.

"Are you alright?" I heard Aiden's voice and i felt relieved.

"This is the ladies....what are you doing here...go ba..." Mrs Edward was cut short as she was pushed aside by Aiden.

He came into the toilet, despite he wasn't allowed to.

He suddenly held me in his arms, a look of worry woven into his eyes, and he diverted his attention to Courtney.

"What happened to your hair?" He asked, puzzled.

She tried to shield her face from him, turning away and backing us.

Then, his gaze returned to me...

"What the f*ck happened to you?" He asked, touching where i bled on my head.

"I...hit my head...it..it's nothing". I said hurriedly.

"Why do you always make my heart skip a beat?" He sighed and carried me off the ground, bridal style, heading out of the restroom...the students gave way for him to pass while they watched us awestruck.

*

At the infirmary...

Aiden dabbed the cotton wool on the area of the cut and blew on it tenderly.

I blushed as i looked up at him, while he tended me fully engrossed with what he was doing.

I winced and he stopped.

"I'm sorry". He apologized quickly and i wanted to laugh...

I should seriously get used to this treatment. It was freakish of him...buh it was cute.

To think he actually told the nurse that he'll be the one to take care of my injury and pushed her out of the room.

"Don't tell me you're the one who cut Courtney's hair" He muttered.

"Well.... unfortunately, i am". I said

"Sh*t that's wicked". He stifled a laughter..."Remind me not to get on your bad side...my hair is really precious to me".

"Then don't try to piss me at all". I replied.

"Courtney did this, didn't she?" He asked, emphasizing on my injury.

I nodded slowly...

"Tch...that Jezebel!"

"She didn't mean it". I said.

"You still don't think she's at fault? How can you say she didn't do this on purpose....it looked like hell went loose there...the moment I stepped into the restroom i sensed the bad aura".

"She was just really angry...and was driven by her rage". I said.

He scoffed and pressed the wool on the cut...

I yelped and whimpered...as I looked up at him.

"Do you still think she didn't do this on purpose?" He asked, ready to press my injury again.

I shook my head quickly and scowled at him..

"Why are you so wicked?" I pouted.

"Since it's connected with your brain...I just thought it needed a touch to reset your brain". He smiled smugly.

"I hate you". I grumbled.

"We both know that's a lie". He said and his lips twisted into a smirk.

He's still a jerk afterall..

But frankly speaking, I don't think it's Courtney's fault at all....she was really angry that i was with Aiden and became enraged. It was the rage that made her act that way...

The rage of a broken heart...

Suddenly, i remembered something... I looked up at Aiden...he was also enraged about something. Something or someone that broke him.

"Can i ask for a favor?" I asked him.

"Sure". He said, while he rounded up cleaning my injury.

I swallowed hard, because i didn't know what his reaction would be.

"C- can you meet with your father please?"

He paused and stared at me....

"Don't even think about it". He murmured.

"Please... even if it's just one more time....this last time....please...I won't bother you about it again, i promise".

"No". He replied adamantly.

"But...I...".

"I said...No!" He snapped.

I gulped down....I've finally made him angry. I buried my face...

Why am i such a killjoy?!

"I'm really sorry for bringing it up...I...I just really want to see you and your family happy once more...I really want you guys to reunite with your father...he's really sorry and he wants to apologise but you aren't giving him the chance to and i can't bear to see you suffer in silence because of him...I know you miss him so much". I muttered and took in a deep breath then let it out...

I turned to look at him and couldn't read the expression on his face.

He must be angry...

I stood up from the bed and walked to him.. then wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his chest.

"Please...don't get mad at me, i just really care about you and i want you to be happy that's all... I'm sorry". I murmured and he relaxed at my touch.

I'm wondering what's going on in his mind...

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Okay....so I'm really gonna miss this Courtney's look....I mean her hair was damn fine🥺👇

Aiden the nurse😹

Vote and comment...🖤💗

Xoxo💋💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

135K 3.4K 39
*SLOWLY BEING EDITED* Zane had a special mission to accomplish. No one could find out that he's undercover. No one. But with those hazel eyes and her...
1.2M 32.7K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
108K 3.9K 48
*Mafia romance* He pierced into my soul with his beautiful eyes, his hot breath touching my face. He looked away from me for a moment, towards every...
2.4M 75.5K 86
BOOK #1 in The Fire series TRIGGER WARNING IN SOME CHAPTERS He leans closer, keeping me pinned against the wall with his hands on either side of...