Starting New

By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia Hope Swan Mikaelson. Daughter of Klaus Mikaelson and Ensley Princess of the fae. Sent away to protect... More

Cast
Fairy/ Fae Infomation
Prologue
Moving to Forks
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens
First Day/ Meeting the Cullens Part Two
Edward is Back/ Meeting Carlisle
Date Night/ Trip to LaPush
Meeting Sam Uley and Paul Lahote
Trip to Port Angelas
Bella Meets The Cullen's
Baseball With the Cullens
The Nomades
Running To Phoenix
New Moon Starts Here
Bella's Eighteenth Birthday
The Cullen's Leave
Hanging with Jacob
Laurent is Back
Alvenia In Transition
They're Back/ Going to Italy
The Volturi
Catching Up
Eclipse Starts Here
Alice's Vision
Visiting Mom
Telling Dad/ Jake is Back
The Intruder
Graduation
Training
Preparing for Battle
The Battle
Breaking Dawn Starts Here
Bella's Wedding
The Reception
Bella is Pregnant
Bella Gives Birth
Bella Is A Vampire
Gathering Witnesses
Christmas
The Confrontation
The Twins
The Wedding

LaPush

111 3 0
By HogwartsTillTheEnd

Alvenia's Point of View:

''I don't know if this is a good idea, I mean, I'm the Vampire girl, Nia is a Vampire,'' Bella rambles as Jake pulls up outside of Emily's house. 

''Don't sweat it, you were both here basically every day before your Vamps came back, they trust you and they know Al is in full control of herself,'' Jake says looking at me smiling. I smile back at him before looking at the house when I heard some people coming out.

''Look who's back,'' Embry grins at the two of us. ''Hey girls,'' Quill smiles at us surprising me. ''Quill, you too?'' I ask him. ''Yeah, glad you're finally here, we'll finally get a break from Jake's inner monologue,'' Quill smirks. 

I look at Jake's eyebrows raised as they start imitating his thoughts. ''They're exaggerating,'' Jake mutters.  I look back over to the house when I hear someone else walk out and I see a woman who I have never seen before. 

''Al, Bella, this is Leah Clearwater, Harry's daughter,'' Jake introduces the two of us. I smile at her trying not to read her thoughts, but they are so loud, I couldn't help but hear how angry she is. At Sam, at the guys, about being a shifter. 

''Hi,'' Bella smiles at her. ''If you here to hurt Jacob some more, you can just leave,'' Leah tells her but I guess she was talking to me as well as she looks at me before walking past us. 

''A right ray of sunshine isn't she,'' Jake looks. ''She's angry and hurt. She has a right to feel the way she does,'' I give them all a pointed look. ''Forgot that you could read minds,'' Embry smirks at me. 

I turn around and look over to where I saw Leah walk off to and found she was looking at me. I was surprised when she looked somewhat thankful. When she noticed that I was looking at her the scowl takes form once again and she turns and shifted.

After catching up with the pack, Jake, Bella, and I made our way back to his place. After saying hello to Billy and Billy telling Jake to put the motorcycle away we started to make our way to the familiar barn.

''When did Leah turn?'' I ask Jake. Bella looks at him also curiously. ''Around when her Dad died. She and her brother Seth both phased. He's only fifteen, the youngest we've had. Sam keeps his home studying most of the time,'' Jake tells us. 

I frown when I hear that Seth was only fifteen. ''Wish Leah would stay home,'' Jake says in an afterthought. I give him a look as does Bella. ''Don't be such a guy,'' Bella tells him.

Jake's eyes widen as he starts to shake his head. ''It's not a chick thing,'' Jake tells us. ''It's a love triangle thing, We all have to live through the Sam, Emily, Leah, love fest, through our mind link to one another when in wolf form,'' Jake explains to us. 

''Sam dumped Leah for Emily?'' Bella asks shocked. Looking at Jake's face I don't need to read his thoughts to know that there is more to the story. 

''Sam didn't dump Leah. He hates himself, for what he did to Leah,'' Jake tells us. ''It's just Emily was the one,'' Jake says softly. 

''We know, sometimes it just chooses you,'' Bella smiles at me and I smile back, thinking about Noah straight away. ''It's more than some crush, Sam imprinted on Emily,'' Jake tells us. 

''Imprinted?'' I ask him confused. Jake nods his head. ''Just one more danm thing that we have no control over. Even our soulmates are chosen for us, thanks to your bloodsucking buddies,'' Jake mutters bitterly. 

I look at him hurt considering that I am a Vampire as well. ''You can't blame them for something like that happening,'' Bella defends them while also grabbing my hand and rubbing it to comfort me. 

''I sure as hell can, if it wasn't for them, we wouldn't have phased and we wouldn't imprint,'' Jake tells us. ''And we wouldn't be Wolves if the Vampires would just stay away, but they keep coming back,'' Jake rants angrily. 

I bow my head feeling my eyes well up with tears. stupid hormones I think to myself. ''When they come back, you turn,'' I speak up looking up after getting my emotions under control. Jake looks at me as if remembering that I was here and starts to look regretful. 

''We lose everything, our lives, our futures, our right to choose,'' Jake nods his head. ''You know Quill imprinted on someone,'' Jake changes the subject. ''Claire, she's two years old,'' Jake tells us. Bella makes a face. ''That's creepy,'' Bella mutters. 

Jake shakes his head. ''You don't get it, there's nothing romantic about it. It's a spiritual thing, all the same, Quill won't even date anyone for two decades,'' Jake tells us. ''Not until Claire catches up to him,'' Jake finishes. 

''Still kind of creepy,'' Bella tells him. ''Still not getting it,'' Jake laughs. ''It's like when you see her, everything changes. It's not gravity holding you down, it's her. Nothing else matters, you will do anything for her, be anything for her, friend, brother, protector, lover,'' Jake tells us looking at Bella deeply. 

''You talking about it as if you've experienced it,'' I tell him. Jake shakes his head. ''No, you would know if I had I just have a direct line into Sam and Quill's thoughts,'' Jake tells us. 

''So you're still you?'' Bella tells him. ''And you're still you,'' Jake tells her. ''Yeah, at least until Graduation,'' Bella tells him. 

I stand straighter and become more alert as I see Jake's demeanour change immediately as the words leave her mouth. 

''What?'' Jake asks her. ''Jake, you knew it was going to happen,'' Bella tells him softly. ''Not in a month, not before you've even lived,'' Jake gets angrier with each word before the throws a wrench across the barn. 

I flinch stepping back from Jake and placing a hand on my stomach. Jake looks at me confused before looking down at my hand placement his eyes widen and he looked back at me. He takes a step towards me but I take a step back subconsciously making him stop and look sad. 

 He looks back at Bella. ''For a second, I thought, but he's got his hooks in you so deep,'' Jake tells her. Bella shakes her head. ''He didn't decide this I did,'' Bella tells him. 

''And now, you're going to be that, Bella, they're not even alive,'' Once again I feel myself start to get emotional. ''It makes me sick, I'd rather you dead, than one of them,'' Jake tells her. 

''Do you really think that way?'' I ask him my voice breaking slightly as Bella takes a step back. ''Edward and Noah were right, we shouldn't have come. Nia doesn't need all of this stress in her condition,'' Bella tells him. 

''So it's true then?'' Jake asks making me stop midstep. ''Your pregnant with that leach's kid?'' Jake asks. I turn around and look at Jake. 

''His name is Noah, and like Emily is to Sam and Claire is to Quill he is my everything. And not that you would care, but Carlisle thinks that they will be more like me than Noah, supernaturally,'' I tell him. ''They?'' Jake asks. 

''See you around Jake, maybe when you're more supportive of our decisions,'' I tell him before grabbing Bella's hand and pulling her out of the barn. 

I swing Bella onto my back and speed off before Jake can do anything. Once we crossed the treaty line I sped close to the Cullen household and stopped at the edge of the woods and let Bella down. I rub her back comforting her as she leaned down. 

I turn around when I hear the familiar sound of Noah's car and saw him come to an abrupt stop. I let go of Bella and rush to Noah, throwing myself into his arms.

''What did he do, did he hurt you?'' Noah asks me. I shake my head. ''He did nothing, it was just what he said,'' I tell him burying my face into his neck. 

I feel his hold on me tighten a little before it lessons. ''Rose, take her inside,'' Noah tells her. 

Rose must have nodded because I didn't hear a reply. I feel her pull me from Noah and he kisses my head. 

''I'm just going to talk with Bella and Edward,'' he tells me. I nod and walk with Rose toward the house. 

She and I go to the living room and she sits down and I sit down next to her. ''I know it seems too soon but can we look at twin nursery ideas?'' I ask her. 

As if Alice had waited to hear the words leave my mouth she speeds into the room grinning and sits down on my other side. Soon enough Bella comes in and joins us.

''Where are the guys?'' I ask her. ''Carlisle called, wanted them to meet up with him,'' Bella tells us. I nod my head before focusing back on looking at different ideas for the twin's room.

Esme soon comes in and gives me and Bella a snack. ''Thanks, Esme,'' I smile at her.  She smiles back at me. 

We soon start talking about other stuff and all in all, I just smile and relish the moment. This is the first time that the four of us have all hung out together.

Third Person's Point of View:

Carlisle, Noah, and Edward all sit in the Swan's home with Charlie discussing what to do now that Alvenia is pregnant.

''I think that the best option for you and Alvenia is to move in with our family. We have more room and I can keep an eye on her, and her pregnancy,'' Carlisle speaks up. 

Charlie sighs, nodding and rubbing his head. ''I think you're right,'' he nods his head. ''I just want what is best for her,'' Charlie tells them. 

''Now, all that is left to do is to talk to Via and let her know what we talked about,'' Noah nods his head. Charlie sighs leaning forward. ''Can we at least wait till after she graduates?'' Charlie asks them. Carlisle nods his head. ''I don't see any reason why not!''

Noah pulls out his phone and see's that it was a message from Esme. All the message came with was an attachment. He opens it up and he smiles immediately.

He downloads the photo and saves it to his phone before turning around and showing the rest of them.

Alvenia, Bella, Alice, and Rose were all sitting on the sofa curled into one another looking at magazines. Edward, Carlisle, and Charlie all smile as well.

Soon the three Vampires all get up and say goodbye to the father of the two girls they have come to care for.

Alvenia's Point of View.

I was dosing off on Rose's shoulder when I heard the door open from downstairs. I look up when I heard footsteps making their way upstairs. 

I lift my head from Rose's shoulder and look to the staircase and saw Edward, Noah, and Carlisle walking in.

''Hey,'' I smile at the three of them. ''Hey beautiful,'' Noah smiles at me coming to sit where Bella was once sitting as she moved over to see Edward. 

''So, the reason Carlisle called was to get me to meet him at your place, so we could talk to Charlie,'' he tells me. 

I look at him intrigued. ''He thinks that you should move in here with us,'' Noah tells me. I look at him before looking at Carlisle who was sitting on the arm of the chair where Esme was.

''I don't want to impose,'' I tell them. Emmett laughs out loud, while the others shake their heads amused.

''Honey, you're part of this family, you're carrying our grandchildren,'' Esme smiles at me, I smile back at her. ''We agreed that you could move in after graduation,'' Carlisle tells me. 

I smile and nod my head. Esme makes Bella and me some food for dinner before we were taken home. 

Just as we were about to walk in Edward and Noah hold us back. ''Something is wrong,'' Edward tells us. ''Someone has been here,'' Edward finishes. Edward looks at Noah. ''Take Al, back to our place, Bella and I will be right behind,'' Edward tells him.

Noah nods his head and before I could say something Noah scoops me up into his arms and sped off.

When Noah stops and places me back on my feet, I take a couple of steps away from him and throw up. I feel Noah hold my hair back and rub my back comforting me through it. ''You okay?'' Noah asks me. 

I wave him off, getting the last of throw up out of my system. I straighten up and take a few deep breaths. Noah was still rubbing my back and when I turned around I saw him looking at me in concern. ''Sorry, just the suddenness of being picked up and sped off made me queasy,'' I tell him. 

''You don't need to apologize,'' he tells me. ''Come on let's get you inside and get you some water,'' he tells me wrapping an arm around my waist. 

Before we could take a step Edwards Volvo comes speeding up the driveway. Bella gets out of the car and comes straight to me and grabs my hand. 

Together the four of us make our way inside. Noah tells everyone to meet in the living room and in seconds everyone sped into the room. ''What's wrong?'' Carlisle asks. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

876K 13.5K 11
Juliet Cullen is Carlisle Cullen's biological daughter he had when he was human. But when he turned into a vampire, Carlisle had to make the biggest...
45.5K 1.1K 15
Brielle Andrea Swan, the twin sister of Isabella Swan, go to move in with her dad with said sister. On their first day at Forks Highschool they're bo...
106K 2.3K 25
Bella comes to Forks to be with Charlie Swan her father but she comes back not alone. She brings three children with her who all have been mistreated...
188K 3.2K 32
Hi, my name is Alex Swan. My twin sister Bella and I are moving to Forks to live with our Dad. This is the story of how our lives changed when we mov...