Chew-Gum

Por EsotericEnigma0

"Aahh..", his sumptuous moan with rapid breathing pierces her skin and she feels his moans grinding her whole... Más

Ch-2 # FULL LIPS
Ch-3 # BIG BELLS
Ch-4 # GOLDEN BALLS
Ch-5 # WANT A RIDE
Ch-6 # CRUSH OF MY BALLS
Ch 7# THE ENGAGEMENT
Ch 8# TREASURE OF AMBROSIA
Ch 9# AFTERTASTE
Ch 10# PORNO

Ch-1# BOS TAURUS

203 0 0
Por EsotericEnigma0

Zaeem walking in the hall way suddenly goes into Zarnab' room, just on the whim of curiosity to check her taste like how did she maintain her room.

The door is open and from outside he sees many shiny and glittering wrappers on the bed.

"Wh-what??", he got amazed to see all these shiny wrappers, "What are these? Looks like condom wrappers. Haaww.. O my imagination. Don't let me think dirty. Should I go closer to look at?", he thinks while singing the song "Swalla-la-la, Love in a thousand different flavors."

"Condom wrappers are too way shiny now these days. But why does she have all these? Yeah, she is a girl. She can have as much as she wants. "Swalla-la-la". No, wait a minute. Wait a minute. If these are condoms, then with whom the hell she is twining and whining, sucking and slurping. O fuck!", his curiosity leads him to fly into her room.

He goes near the bed and picks up a cover and checks, "O shit! These are the wrappers of lollipops and toffees. Aarrggghh.. My dirty mind, so bad.", glancing at all he sneaks out dancing and singing, "....Take to the candy shop, ....Let you lick the lollipop.... Keep goin until you hit the spot... Ooo.."

***

“I am going to Japan after two weeks for a business dealing and before that I am going to have your engagement ceremony."  Zaeem and His father Shahan are having breakfast together and Zaeem throws out sprinkled water from his mouth after hearing the ultimatum from his father’ mouth.

But before the sprinkled water falls on his father, the butler Kamal brings a shield out of nowhere to protect and cover his master and his food. Though he threw in a straight direction.

“Dad..??”, full lips speak desperately in a shock, “Why?? I am still a baby, dad", he pouts and Kamal removes the shield.

His father raises his eyebrow to see his pretended pout inquiringly as if to tell him that he is hell-bent sure about his engagement, “I’m tired of asking you for choosing a girl or if you like someone do tell me, but you are adamant in busying your life as a lazy bluffer and left me with no choice except to decide for your engagement as I like. I wait for three years. Imagine waiting for whole three years. So, this time I’m not gonna listen any excuse. Be my way or I am gonna deprive you of having my property.”

Shahan keeps on speaking in a dominating tone and Zaeem is listening it as if every word is equal to a drop of water and hard to swallow down the neck.

“And as far as you are--- yes, you are still a baby, my baby.”, Shahan winks at Zaeem and continues to eat. Zaeem keeps on looking at his father with awe.

Zaeem wanted to say so many things, but he couldn't. And he knew the dominance he inherited from his father still needs to be polished.

Butler presents some files to Shahan. He keeps turning the pages and Shahan checks with a cursory look while eating.

“But Dad..”

“No, dad. This time I will do what I wanted to do. One more thing I have chosen a girl for you. So, there is no escaping now. I have given you enough time to dilly-dally. Now, it is the time to bind you in the shackles of matrimony as soon as I want.” Shahan says with a dominating air, “You are old enough to have babies now.”

“But I am just 24.”, Zaeem pleads in a jaw dropping shock.

“Yup, the perfect time to tie the knot of marriage”, Shahan smirks.

“Did Zarnab eat something, Kamal?”, Shahan asks the butler.

“Yes, she is in the garden now. She woke up too early and had her breakfast.”

“That’s great. She is a nice kid, but seems to be reticent", says Shahan.

“I agree with you Sir….”

During their chit chat Zaeem keeps on making face at the name ‘Zarnab’, “That Duffer Cow."

“Actually she got disgruntled since the first day she came here”, Kamal hesitates, “As yo-you know…”

“Yeah, that was this bluffer doing”, Shahan looks at Zaeem, “this chew gum chewer shot the chew gum along with water at her the very first day she came. I felt very embarrassed on that day and felt like why I have such a son", They keep on talking giving glances to each other with the intention to tease Zaeem more.

A flashback comes dancing in Zaeem mind when Zarnab came at his home and his father introduced her to him. He threw the chew-gum out of his mouth in shock while looking at Zarnab as she seemed to him very fat like a cow and naïve like a penguin.

Moreover, Zaeem could not bear the thought why his father brought a person in his own home that is Zaeem' kingdom and only told him in the nick of time that he sponsored that girl without any special reason to waste money.

At times, he doubts his father that he brought Zaeem' distant cousin for his owmself.

And from thence, Zaeem started to bully Zarnab for his own fun. Not just for fun, but also for the reason that he spent most of his life alone and can’t bear the presence of anyone else in his house. It becomes his habit to tease others if he feels like they are embezzling his space(territory) or enters without his permission.

And whenever he doubts his father, he can't bear the thought that his father is going to live with a young girl younger than Zaeem.
"Yeah! Those heavy balls of my Dad, ultra-loaded and sagging heavily about to burst after being patient for so many years", Zaeem seldom says to himself.

Though, his father is not like that, but these are all part of Zaeem' insecurities that keeps popping in his mind whenever they like.
The happy life he spent with one parent made him stingy, so there is no place for anyone to share his dad.

As the flashback ends, “And Zaeem, the girl you are gonna marry is Zarnab”, Shahan’ order falls like a boulder on Zaeem’ head.

“Wh-wh-aaaaaaaa-ttttt??”, Zameen shrieks and stands in shock, “Why? Why? Why Dad? Why? Her?”, his eyes bulge out and he holds his head in his hands and seems a little bit angry and confused.

All his insecurities fall apart in an instant.

Then he starts to stomp on the floor to show his disapproval, but all these antics don't have any effect on his father.

Shahan puts the fork down and wipes his face with the napkin, “That’s my last verdict otherwise forget about your share in my property.”, he stands exuding awe while smirking.

"My share", Zaeem' lips mumble and his eyes open wide with one more shock.

At the opening of the hall door his father stops, turns his face a little in style, raising his left eyebrow, “Hurry up and come to office in time", he says with dominance.

His father went away, but he stays their in a trance. After a while, he grasps his hair with his hands and pulls them a little, “Aaarrrggghhh… that damn cow…the lollipop sucker...”

“No, I am not a cow babe. I am a BOS TAURUS, baby.”, Zarnab winks at Zaeem in his imagination.

“Aaaahhhh… noooooo…”, he shrieks holding himself, “How could you Daaaaaddddd…??”

In the office Zaeem spent his whole day thinking to get rid of Zarnab, “I even started to hate the letter ‘Z’ because of her. The letter of my own precious and grand name",
Zaeem keeps thinking to avoid engagement.

At evening when he comes home before his father. He sees Zarnab sitting in the hall and reading a book while sucking a lollipop.

He gets infuriated to see her, "This damn cow, always sucking a lollipop. I hate it. I hate it whenever I see her sucking a lollipop. Aaawww... Maybe she is practicing to suck something else in the future.", his eyes narrow down to think all this.

He goes to her thinking, "You should try something big to suck, not a tiny lollipop. Aahh.. Isn't this so awkward to keep sucking lollipop in front of full grown man like me",  and throws his coat near her. This is so sudden that frightens her and makes her drop her lollipop out of her mouth.

The lollipop falls on her book that is laying in her lap. Zaeem bows down and picks the lollipop and brings to her mouth that is already opened looking at him in shock.

She is already psyched out by him.

"Take it", he utters and she takes the lollipop in her mouth in a seductive but browbeaten way.

"Shit! Are you sucking the lollipop to seduce me? You need a real thing. You know", he thinks looking at her lush lips, "A real big thing to suck by these lips."

Her heart is beating fast. She puts her hand on her chest, “Yo-you frightened me.”, she is pulsating heavily.
Their eyes met for some seconds.

Zaeem' eyes drifting toward her palpitating chest unintentionally, "Damn! Never ever I get a hint of her boobs, but why now I am feeling like that under the camouflage of her dressing there are big boobs. I can feel the bumpy curves. Damn! What's happening to me? Am I imagining things?"

Zaeem lifts his torso up looking at her in anger because he always gets irritated to see her.
And it is a strange irritation.

“Aaahh.. Look at that cow. Relaxing and having fun. How could you dad?? Think of this?Aaahh.. And see What the hell she wears, I can never understand. So loose a top and trousers, may be she is around 100 kg", he keeps on scrutinizing her, "but today why I feel strange about her body", he shivers thinking that.

"And what’s with these big specs, I even can’t see her face properly. Aaaahhh.. I am so stupid. Why am I thinking about seeing her face so keenly, when her body shows clearly that she is a disaster. Aarrgghh.. How am I gonna marry her?", he wants to see her face more closely but his thoughts keep coming to punch him again and again in his mind.

His eyes keep studying her figure with his eagle like eyes, "Imagine Zameen.. Imagine having sex with so bulky a figure. I would die on the first night of my marriage with such a huge body on me. I will be pulverized with this bulldozer.”, Zaeem keeps on imaging and panicking about his engagement, “Aahh.. Hold on.. Marriage is a little far away. First I have to think of a way to get rid of her. Phew… please ‘sex’ goes a little away from me. I will think about you after disposing myself of her", he shoos away his imagination.

While he was absorbed in his own thinking, Zarnab stands in fear. Her hands fumbles and she eyes him in fear.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

17.7K 581 26
Aaliyah's been having a hard time after graduating college. She's been living with her mom for a year now and it's been hell. Her mom hates her and t...
Exultation (18+) Por mk

Ficción General

381K 2.2K 18
"This room is going to be your most pleasurable days, and your most painful. I'm going to pleasure you to the point you can't handle it, till the poi...
32.7K 1.4K 55
"I get jealous over anyone who comes near you. I Don't want to let you out of my sight for even a second, even as the pitch black darkness grows in t...
24K 2.2K 61
*Note* Hey there! Who has come to read the story, thank you for coming and just peep inside but the order of the parts are jumbled because of some gl...