𝙈𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙞𝙧𝙚 �...

By Leyah_eroticstories

❝You Might Be My Angel In Public, But You're My Whore In Bed.❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ "Are you ready for me baby?" I n... More

❝𝓘𝓷𝓽𝓻𝓸𝓭𝓾𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷❞🎉🦋
❝𝓒𝓸𝓹𝔂𝓻𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽𝓼 & 𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓝𝓸𝓽𝓮𝓼❞‼️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9..
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
22.
23.
24..
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33
34.
35.
36..
37..
38..
39.
40.
41..
42.
43.
44. |PT. 1|
45.. |PT. 2|
46..
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.
52..
53.
54.
55.
56..
57.
58..
59. | Birth |
60. | Wedding |
Epilogue.. 1♥︎
Epilogue. 2♥︎
{THE END.} Aesthetics-★
SEQUEL-🦋
READ ONLY IF YOU'VE FINISHED THE STORY!!
ANNOUNCEMENT🎉!!!
New Story Alert🎉⚠️

21..

33.8K 732 105
By Leyah_eroticstories

~Recap~

I need to feel confident enough to go through what I planned on doing. Come on Bri, you've got this in the bag. Remember all that you read in books, now it's time to be a bad-ass.

So without further ado, I knocked on his door and he opened it after a minute with a towel wrapped around his waist dangerously low.

I- just rail me at this point.

~~

⚠️WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MATURE CONTENT!🔞

-A man who knows how to use his tongue is extremely useful. ~Brielle

This man was blessed all over, I think he was God's favorite human. 

Truthfully!

His body is the greatest sin I've ever encountered and if that is the case then I'm about to commit the biggest sin of them all. Not that I mind though.

He's perfect, from his wet hair to the droplets of water running down his bare chest, to his defined abs, his toned waist and his perfectly outline shaped V-line. His strong arms with veins popping out, the rings on his fingers that he still hadn't removed.

"Angel, are you okay?" He asked confused seeing me at his bedroom door, but then he ran his eyes over my entire body gulping harshly. 

I felt butterflies swarming my stomach.

I went into his room, locking the door shut before I grabbed him and started kissing him, he wasted no time in kissing me back.

His tattooed hand cradles my jaw and pulls me more into his warm, soft, addicting lips. I moan out as he invades my mouth with his tongue, the kiss was so wet and sensual. I can feel my pantie getting wet. 

I still tasted the wine on his lips while we kiss, I pushed him against the wall and kissed him harder. I tried to focus as I used my tongue to swipe over his bottom lip, Enzo's throat let out a deep sound that caused my clit to have a pulse.

I pushed him on the bed and straddled his lap, kissing him again and he allowed me to control the kiss as his hand went to my thighs and hips.

One thing I've learnt about Enzo Romano is that he can be both 'Dominant and Submissive' when he wants to.

"Elle." He moaned out my name as I started placing kisses on his neck going down to his nipples as I licked and twirled my tongue on them. His grip tightened around my thighs and hips, after doing all that I rubbed myself down on his growing erection, making him part his lips in a breathless moan, allowing me the opportunity to let our tongues meet.

I turned my head to get a better angle, his lips were sweet and addicting like drugs. I needed to run my hands all over him so I got off of him and my hands found their way down his abdomen.

Holy fuck.

I felt his six-pack, my hands traveled further until they found two deep lines that continued further into his towel finding his V-line. 

Fuck me, his body is beyond perfect.

I want to see his body covered in marks only made by me, the sound he would make when I would suck on his skin marking him all over. He was beyond hard and shifting uncomfortably. I moved my hands with the intention of dipping it into his towel to pull out his dick but he grabbed my hand before I could do it.

"Angel, w-what are you doing?" He asked in a groan.

"Let me please you." I said biting my lips seductively. He looked at me shocked shaking his head. "We're not having sex yet, I promise." I added quickly before he protested.

"Okay, if you're s-sure." He said and I almost rejoiced out loud. I went on my my knees pushing away the towel and holy fuck...

I- 

Whew chile, that dick is not a dick. It's a fucking beast!

He is HUGE, about 9 inches, I could see the veins lined out and the pink tip leaking with pre-cum. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen and trust me I've seen a lot on pornhub

Nobody could tell me otherwise.

His massive dick came out slapping against his abdomen and I took a hold of it. My hands barely fit around it as I swiped my thumb over the pre-cum licking my lips while stroking him. "So big." I said inching closer and ran my nose along his length, he shivered in response. I finally wrapped my lips around his tip, dragging my tongue along the slit and he hissed making me moan in satisfaction. 

I love the way he tastes for sure.

I took him deep into my mouth until I couldn't fit him anymore. "Elle, please don't stop." He rasps out and I held myself down for a few seconds before pulling up my head for air using my hand to stroke what couldn't fit at the same time.

"Fuck, that f-feels so good angel." He groaned out, I felt myself dripping from the huskiness of his voice and I swirl my tongue around his tip multiple times then go back taking him deep down my throat while I hollow my cheeks and he moaned gripping the bed sheets tighter. I looked up through my lashes to see him staring at me with lust-filled eyes, I could see droplets of sweat on his tanned skin, he looked so handsome moaning that my pussy started pulsating harder. 

I reached my hands inside my pantie feeling incredibly wet at the sexy sight in front of me. I took him out of my mouth leaving it full of my saliva while stroking my pussy. The head of his dick is so fucking pretty, I wish I could bite it off. 

Bri, not the time!

I ran my tongue over his tip and he thrust his hips upwards hitting the back of my throat making me gag as tears spilled from my eyes and I moaned as I rubbed my clit in circles. "Hm, that pretty little face deserves to get fucked." He groaned out. Welcome back on board, dominant Enzo.

 I bobbed my head faster while I hum hearing as he said 'Mon Dieu'. I took my hands out of my panties and played with his balls getting my wetness on them.

Translation: (My God).

"You're my good little slut, aren't you?" His words just made my pussy ache more. "You like my cock deep down your throat, no?" He continued fucking my mouth as I hollowed my cheeks once more nodding at his question.

I felt him tensed and twitched in my mouth so I knew he was going to come soon. "Let it all out papi, come for me." I said as I took him further down my throat. 

Damn where did this confidence come from.

"Fuckkk. I'm going t-to cum angel, swallow it all, yeah?" He wrapped his hands in my hair to keep my head in one place as he fucked my mouth without mercy, more tears fell from my eyes and he moaned out loudly just as I felt the warmth of his cum coating my throat and I swallowed every last drop of it while some dripped down my lips. 

He took his index finger and scooped it back into my mouth. "Good girl." He said unwrapping his hands from my hair and wiped away the fallen tears.

That was surprisingly good, for a first-timer.

I stood up and he wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me in for a erotic kiss, he slipped his tongue into my mouth, I felt the rings on his fingers pressing slightly on my neck making me shiver from the coldness radiating off them.

"That was fucking amazing, but my turn." He said getting up, gripping my throat in a choke hold, hovering over me and my eyes widened. I didn't expect him to do anything in return. When I tried to protest he cut me off with a kiss that completely took my soul away.

He licked and sucked on my neck leaving marks all over then he reached for the hem of my shirt and looked at me for permission and I nodded, he took off the blouse and throw it across the room, his eyes glued to my hard, pierced nipples, I didn't bother wearing a bra.

He groaned out, "My bad fucking girl, so beautiful." He attached his wet lips to my nipples sucking on it and using his tongue to play with my piercing which caused me to moan out his name.

"E-Enzo." I moaned out, gripping his hair in my hands.

He worked his talented tongue on both my breasts, giving them an equal amount of attention then he started going down my stomach leaving butterfly kisses while my pussy was already soaking his bed sheets. He started running his tongue over my navel and I squeezed my eyes shut at the feeling.

Holy shit.

Now he hooked his fingers through the loops of my pajama shorts looking at me for permission again to which I nodded. 

No way I'm ever stopping this.

Enzo pulled down the shorts and pantie in one go throwing them on the floor, biting his lips. "Open up baby, let me see that pretty little pussy." I spread my legs wide open showing him the view of my wet dripping pussy and he groaned out, "Alors belle et tout à moi."

Translation: (So beautiful and all mine).

He ran his fingers over my folds spreading my wetness all over before putting his finger into his mouth, "Fucking delicious, I'm going to drain ever last ounce of cum out of this pussy."

Whew! SO. HOT.

He went on his knee putting my legs over his shoulders, he started placing kisses on the inside of my thighs teasingly, then he went to my folds separating them giving my pussy a long deep lick, moaning at the taste. That's when I lost it. I never knew getting your pussy sucked was this pleasurable. Get the right man to do it and you'll surely lose your mind.

"Fuck, mhmm that f-feels amazing." I arch my back as he devoured me like his favorite meal. His tongue flicks over my clit sucking on it, I grabbed his hair pushing his head down more into me as he chuckled which sent a vibration right through my pussy and I moaned out loudly.

He pushed his tongue deep into my pussy going around in circles and my legs started shaking which made him wrap his hands around my legs trapping me as he circled his tongue playing with my insides and my clit. "Oh fuck, d-don't stop." Just as I said that he stopped and looked up at me.

I was about to ask why he stopped but he spoke up. "Where is your fucking manners, hm?" He asked licking his lips.

"P-Please." I said bringing my hands down to my pussy to rub it as I felt the need to come but he slapped it away. "Did I give you permission to touch yourself, slut?" He asked grabbing my throat bringing my face up to him. I got turned on even more by hearing him call me a degrading name.

That's hot. Okay, I'm tired of saying hot, I need another word.

"No papi. I'm sorry, w-will you please let me come now?" I asked with an innocent pout. He went back on his knee and lapped on my pussy as I rolled my hips up into his face.

"Tell me angel, who owns this pretty pussy?" He asked as his tongue played with my clit. I felt a wave of pleasure come over me as I tried to remember what he just asked me. 

Huh?

He pinched my clit and I gripped the bed sheets in my hands loving the feeling as he questioned me again, "I asked you a fucking question. Who owns this pussy?"

Oh.

"Y-You papi." I said moaning as he pulled at my clit.

"I'm going to show you who owns this delicious pussy."  He started carving his full name all over my pussy with his tongue like a true artist and that's when I felt it, the knot in my stomach, the burning sensation. He then pushed a finger into me which hurts at first but then it soon turned into pleasure as he pushed it in and out of me latching back on my clit.

The sensation it brought was dangerously pleasurable. He curled his finger inside me then added another one as he sucked the soul out of me. My legs started shaking as he picked up his pace and I thrashed my head everywhere on the bed. "Oh fuck."

"I can feel how your pussy is clenching around my fingers, slut." He moans out as he watches me squirm beneath him. "You want to cum, no?" He asked but I couldn't answer him It was too much, I'm about to lose my freaking mind with these dirty talks.

"F-fuck I'm going t-to cum." I said as my legs trembled even more as he started twirling one of my nipples with his free hand, still sucking on my clit and curling his two fingers inside me. 

Talk about multi-tasking.

He slapped my clit hard. "Cum for me angel." He commanded and I gripped his hair holding his face into my pussy as he sucked harder.

And then. . . .

I squirted.

All over his pretty face.

He lapped up all my juices moaning as he sucked up every single drop. When he was sure that he got all my juices, he stood up licking his lips and fingers then he pulled me in a sloppy kiss. I was so freaking tired and my legs felt paralyzed.

"You did so well mon amour." He said pecking my lips and I smile loving the feeling of him praising me.

Translation: (My love).

"Yeah that was incredible, but unfortunately I can't seem to move my legs right now." I said in a whisper, he chuckled and went to the bathroom. He was in there for quite a while just as I was about to close my eyes he came out, lifted me up in bridal style and took me in the bathroom.

As we made it in there I saw that he filled the bathtub for me, it smelled like vanilla. He dipped me in the bathtub coming in behind me. "Thank you, papi." I said leaning back into his chest as he washed every part of me with care.

After he finished, he washed himself and took me out of the tub wrapping me in a towel and himself, then putting me on the counter to sit. He took out a new toothbrush, added some toothpaste and opened my mouth brushing my teeth for me and I swooned all over again.

We came out of the bathroom fresh after we finished everything. He hurriedly put on his clothes, grabbed a t-shirt and underpants, came over and put them on me. 

He placed me on the bed as we got comfortable and started peppering kisses all over my face making me let out a fit of giggles. "Feeling okay, baby?" He asked with concern, then placed me on top of his body where I laid comfortably on his chest.

"Mhm, are you?" I mumbled tiredly as I let out a yawn closing my eyes when I felt his hands rubbing my back affectionately.

"Perfect, go to sleep angel." He said kissing my hair.

"Good night Dari." I said letting the darkness take over as I went into a peaceful slumber.

Second best night of my life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

-Whew Chile! 🥵🔥I tried-

Lmaooooo! Y'all need some holy water frl, unholy bitches. 🤭💦

~This is my longest chapter everrr!

#DoubleChapters 😘 Cause' I love my babies too much to let them wait...

THANK YOU FOR READING!

Love,

Leyah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 16.1K 87
{Completed} I bend her over the table and smack her perfect shaped ass. She moaned in response and oh how it was music to my ear. I place my dick at...
307K 5.2K 26
"Please, fuck me, please!" I cried, tears spilling down my cheeks. "Only because you look so pretty when you beg." He pushed my face to the cement f...
106K 1.5K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
691K 12.8K 51
'For The Mafia' Series - Book 1 of 3! ~~~ "Down on your knees." He lets go of my hair and pushes my shoulders down roughly, before unbuttoning and sh...