WRONG NUMBER / CH

Bởi guilttripping

How can it be a mistake when it lead to loving someone as wonderful as you? (calum hood au ; guilttripping 20... Xem Thêm

chptr 1
chptr 2
chptr 3
chptr 4
chptr 5
chptr 6
chptr 7
chptr 8
chptr 9
chptr 10
chptr 11
chptr 12
chptr 13
chptr 14
chptr 15
chptr 16
chptr 17
chptr 18
chptr 19
chptr 20
chptr 21
chptr 22
chptr 23
chptr 24
chptr 25
chptr 26
chptr 27
chptr 28
chptr 29
chptr 30
chptr 31
chptr 32
chptr 33
chptr 34
chptr 35
chptr 36
chptr 37
chptr 38
chptr 39
chptr 40
chptr 41
chptr 42
chptr 43
chptr 44
chptr 45
chptr 46
chptr 47
chptr 48
chptr 49
chptr 50
hey guys
chptr 51
chptr 52
chptr 53
chptr 54
chptr 55
chptr 57
chptr 58
chptr 59
chptr 60
chptr 61
THE END!!!
HEY KIDDOS

chptr 56

3.6K 111 60
Bởi guilttripping

a/n: heres a great way to start the year. happy 2016 guys!

"If all mistakes lead to you, I'd dial that wrong number over and over again," Leia had said. And suddenly he couldn't take it anymore.

He crashed his lips down to hers, snaking his arms around her waist and pulling her close, eliminating the spaces between them. He groaned again when she reached up to run her fingers through his messy hair and kissed him back, just as lovingly, just as passionately.

It was enough to drive him wild.

His tongue skirted around her lips, tasting her cherry lipgloss. She tilted her head and opened her mouth wider to deepen their kiss. Calum moaned weakly, feeling his heart jump at the sensation of her tongue in his mouth.

He didn't even realize she was slowly pulling him backward until the back of her knees hit the side of his bed and she laid down, pulling Calum down with her. Their lips never parted but his eyes flew open in surprise. They were kissing on his bed in the dark. And if they went any further he wasn't sure if he could stop himself any more.

He was hovering above her, kissing her painfully slow, his hands skirting around the hem of her shirt and tickling her sides. She giggled against his lips, which made him smile. "Your hands are cold," she whispered, biting her swollen lips. Her hands locked behind his neck and she pulled his face to hers again with another kiss, this time more hungry and desperate. It was all tongue and heat and moans until she wrapped her legs around his torso and he pulled away.

"Leia," Calum whined, his hands snaking their way inside her shirt. She looked at him with a jutted bottom lip, a small pout that sent Calum's imagination into overdrive, filling his mind with unholy thoughts. He gulped down to clear his throat. "You...are you sure about this?"

She smiled at him innocently. "About what?"

Her overly-sweet smile sent him in the edge. "If we go any further than this I'd probably die if you suddenly change your mind," he said jokingly, but God knows how serious he was.

Leia answered with another sweet kiss on his lips, trailing downward to his jaw and his neck until she reached Calum's collarbones. He was shaking slightly, his breath coming out uneven and ragged. His eyes were closed as he let her suck on sensitive parts of his skin, too lost in pleasure to even form intelligible thoughts.

"I love you, Leia," he blurted out when she tugged on the hem of his shirt, indicating she wanted them off. "And I want to do this right, okay?"

She nodded. Calum dipped in and placed light feathery kisses around her neck, moving his hands up and down her sides. He could feel the fire pooling in his stomach, spreading out his body. Leia moaned out his name softly and he was pretty sure he wasn't going to last very long.

He half-stood up to take his top off. Leia took the chance to reposition herself on Calum's bed and sit up against the headboard and peel her shirt off as well. She giggled when she saw Calum's flustered face, his blush evident even though it was dark. Smiling, Calum shook his head and crawled to where she was.

"You look flustered, Cal," she teased.

"Shut up," he groaned as his lips met hers again. He pressed himself on her, feeling his skin burn whenever it came in contact with hers. He had already memorized the taste of her tongue and the rasp in her voice, but he never got enough.

He was leaving wet kisses all over her body, trailing downward until he reached her stomach when he looked up to see Leia with her eyes closed and mumbling his name. Calum could feel the heat coming off her. He wanted her so bad. (More accurately, he wanted to be inside her so bad.)

"Is this okay?" he asked, his voice huskier than usual. "Are you...do you want to do this?"

She sat up and placed a loving kiss on him. "I love you, Calum. I want to do this with you," she whispered. "I want you."

That was all he needed to hear.

Still, he was nervous. "Is this your, uh, first time?"

She nodded with a nervous smile. Normally she'd be embarrassed, but she never felt vulnerable with Calum. She felt safe.

Calum nodded as well, feeling both relief and panic wash over him. It wasn't his first time, but somehow he wished it was. He lost his virginity to some girl he barely knew. Now he felt extra pressure since she was giving him permission to take hers.

"God, I love you, Leia," Calum mumbled. Clothes were off. Skin touched skin, fire blazed everywhere. "I want this, too, but I'm scared."

"Of what?"

"That I won't be good enough for you."

"Calum," she laughed. "You're my first. You'll always be, until I die, the most special and most memorable one. You're more than good enough for me."

That did the trick. He threw away all his fears and doubts and kissed her again, harder this time, teasing her with his tongue and running his fingers through her hair, her chest, her thighs, everywhere.

"Calum, please," Leia breathed out. He quickly pulled his bedside drawer open and retrieved a condom.

He ripped it open, the sound of foil echoing in the quiet of the room. Leia's eyes fluttered open as she watched him. "Safety first," he mumbled under his breath.

She couldn't help but laugh out loud. "'Safety first'? You sound like that Disney cartoon with those Asian twins."

"Oh my God, Leia. You're ruining my vibe." He chuckled against her lips again.

They spent the rest of the night getting lost in each other, memorizing the curves on each other's bodies and tracing patterns on each other's skin. It was a wild, heart-racing night for both of them. Better than Calum imagined. All too soon they were lying down, her head on his chest, panting and heaving the tiredness away. Sweat glistened on their bodies, but they were too blissful to care. "That was amazing, Leia," he mumbled, eyes shut, already feeling drowsy.

"Agreed," she said, placing her head on Calum's outstretched arm, her hand rubbing circles on his chest. "We should do it again sometime."

"Definitely," he whispered with a grin, before they both fell asleep to the sound of each other's heartbeats.

~

"Morning," Luke chirped, leaning against their kitchen counter with a cup of coffee near his lips. His eyebrows were raised suggestively. Calum had gotten up before Leia to make her some breakfast. He had completely forgotten about Luke's existence since last night.

"Shit, Luke," he said, suddenly wishing his best friend would get swallowed by the earth. "Fuck off, mate."

"What?" the blonde boy asked, feigning innocence. "I would've thought you'd be a little less cranky, considering you just got laid for the first time in months."

"Shut up," Calum pleaded. He was feeling happy until his blonde idiot of a best friend showed up.

Luke just chuckled. "I'm just kidding, god. Congratulations, mate." He ruffled Calum's hair like he was a little boy. "I feel like a proud dad."

Calum couldn't help the smile on his face, no matter how annoying Luke was. "Thanks, I guess. Now scram. I'm gonna make her breakfast."

This time he raised only one eyebrow. "You're gonna cook for her? You only just got back together, now you wanna drive her away?"

Okay, so Luke had a point. Calum knew squat about cooking. He opened his mouth to reply but was cut off by the sound of his door opening.

"Good morning," Leia said, stretching her arms with a yawn.

"Good morning, Leia," Luke replied with a cheeky grin, the same time Calum greeted her. He shot Luke a deadly glare.

Leia was obviously startled. "Luke! What are you doing here?"

"Well, I live here, too..."

"Oh my God," Leia mumbled, a blush rising to her cheeks as she realized the implications of Luke's presence.

"Don't worry, Leia. It's my fault. I forgot Luke even existed last night." Calum sighed.

"That's what you wanna hear from your best friend," Luke scoffed. He set down his coffee mug and grabbed his coat from the couch. "I gotta blast. See you lovebirds later," he said, winking at them with another smirk. And he disappeared out the door.

Calum closed the distance between them and kissed her immediately, short but sweet. "What do you wanna do today?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

Leia laughed, playfully swatting him away. "I gotta get home before my mum realizes I've been gone the whole night."

"Oh," Calum pouted, slightly disappointed.

She winked at him. "I'll come back, don't worry, babe."

"Babe?" He hummed in approval, wrapping his arms around her waist. "I like the sound of that."

Suddenly a phone rang from their living room. "Shit, that's mom calling," she said, gently prying Calum away and retrieving her phone. "Hello? Yeah, I just drove to grocery store to get..." She looked at Calum with a panicked expression. "Orange juice. Yeah. What? We have orange juice in the fridge? Oh. Oh well." Calum couldn't stifle his laugh, but Leia shushed him with a playful glare. "Yeah. I'm on my way home. Bye." She hung up and sighed in relief. "That was close."

"You're an excellent liar," he observed.

"Only to my mum," she retorted, smiling innocently at him.

Calum grew silent as he took notice of Leia's phone cradled in her hand. "Where it all began," he pointed out, suddenly looking sad again.

She nodded. "Yeah."

"I'm sorry. Again."

"I thought I said no more apologies?" She kissed Calum on the cheek and sighed, looking at her phone. "I should change your contact name."

"Let me do it," he insisted. She handed her phone to him and Calum tapped away, laughing to himself when he gave it back.

"Calum my hot boyfriend who has great abs and a huge penis," she read aloud, doubling over in laughter.

"Well, we all know they're true." He smirked.

She shook her head, biting her lip. "I'd be embarrassed to answer a call in public from my hot boyfriend with great abs and a huge penis," she joked.

"Fine. Change it," he said, kissing her temple.

"Okay. I'll change it to just 'Calum'."

He frowned. "What, no hearts or anything?"

She smiled a little. "There. Calum with a heart emoji. Happy?" She gave him another kiss before ducking under his arm and slipping into his room to get dressed.

"Do you really have to go?" he asked, disappointment clear in his voice.

"I'll see you later, Calum," she sang. She came out a few minutes later, fully dressed and ready to go. He walked her out the door and downstairs, still not ready to let go of her, afraid of going back to his dull life without her.

"Wait." He pulled her back before she could open her car door. "I gotta ask you one final thing."

She hummed, eyebrows raised. "What?"

"Have you really forgiven me for everything?"

He had been waiting for the right moment to drop the bomb, since he didn't want to ruin anything by asking her this one question that's been irking him since last night. He wanted her to forgive him, but he wasn't sure if he deserved it. It was hell living in his own head.

"Calum." She cupped his cheek. "Of course." Calum sighed in relief, taking her hand and kissing it lightly. "I just..."

He froze. "What?"

"I feel a little weird around you. You know pretty much everything about me. All the things I sent you— God. I don't know. Everything that's ever been through my mind— every shallow, fucked up thing— you've probably read." She shook her head, like she's shaking off her thoughts. She saw the pained look on his face and shot him a glare. "Don't apologize again, Calum."

He felt awful in that moment, and he didn't know how to make her feel better. "Okay. Let's make it even."

"How?"

"From now on, I'm gonna text you every single thing that goes through my mind." A grin spread to his lips. "Every. Single. Thing."

"Okay," she said with a smile. She got in her car, never leaving Calum's eyes, and poked her head out the window to give him another kiss before she left.

He waved at her, then held a finger up to her. He fished his phone out of his pocket and swiped it open, typing out a message.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket, a text message lighting up the screen. She tilted her head and grinned stupidly at Calum, hiding her face with her hands to hide the blush on her cheeks as she read Calum's promise to her.

from: Calum ❤️💙💛
I am so fucking in love with you, Leia.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

70.3K 2.6K 45
What if your lover becomes your addiction? ♡Lashton/Malum♡
138K 3.2K 37
Your number is the only one I'll dial, that is until you don't pick up..
61.6K 1.7K 20
in which a girl gets a random text from a stranger named ashton. [lowercase intended.]
40K 1K 18
A broken promise, can lead to a broken heart. A Calum Hood Fanfiction