the black phone x reader ones...

Oleh ariiluvsdd

just tbp x reader oneshots and imagines ๐Ÿซถ I'm always willing to take requests except for smut and yandere :)... Lebih Banyak

introduction ! <3
oneshots below here ! <3
- how you met -
- how they react to you being taken by The Grabber -
- their nicknames for you -
- when you guys get into an argumet -
- your nicknames for him -
- what kinds of music you two would listen to together-
Finney Blake imagines ! <3
- astronaut (1/2) -
Robin Arellano imagines ! <3
- fighter -
- I'm with you. -
Bruce Yamada imagines ! <3
Vance Hopper imagines ! <3
Billy Showalter imagines ! <3
Griffin Stagg imagines ! <3
- anounncemts !! -
sorry !!
good news !

- do their parent(s) like you or not -

1.4K 21 24
Oleh ariiluvsdd

before I start this one I'd just like to say, I am negra, dominicana y blanca before any of you come at me LOLL 😭

- Finney Blake -
➼ at first, his dad didn't really like you but once you came around more he tended to grow comfortable and he liked you.
➼ You guys watch T.V. together and he lets you come over after school and he treats you like one of his own (minus the abuse..)

- Robin Arellano -
➼ his mother absolutely adores you, he thinks you're a great influence on Robin and she loves to bake with you.
"Niña, can you pass me the huevos?"
➼ his father was unsure about you at first to be honest.
➼ if you were black I feel like he would definitely be afraid of you and he didn't really want Robin around you and he would also call you a gringa.
"¿Mijo, quién es este chica negra?" (son, who is this black girl?)

- Bruce Yamada -
➼ both of his parents absolutely adore you.
➼ his mother loves to cook and bake with you, you're like a second daughter to her.
➼ his family and you go on picnics together and you guys play baseball.
➼ his mother shows you his baby pictures and he gets embarrassed.
➼ his father and you would cheer him on at his baseball games and/or practices.

- Vance Hopper -
➼ I feel as if his mother would be so sweet and welcoming towards you.
➼ she would always tell you to make yourself at home when you came over.
➼ another one who thought you were a great influence on him.
➼ his dad disliked you at first but he's starting to like you more.

- Billy Showalter -
➼ HIS MOM LOVES YOU.
➼ you also help her cook and bake and all that fun stuff.
➼ his papi hates you for no reason but every time you come over that nigga always side eyeing you.😭

- Griffin Stagg -
➼ they ain't never met you😭

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
1M 39.1K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
198K 10.4K 44
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
902K 55.2K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...