- do their parent(s) like you or not -

before I start this one I'd just like to say, I am negra, dominicana y blanca before any of you come at me LOLL 😭

- Finney Blake -
➼ at first, his dad didn't really like you but once you came around more he tended to grow comfortable and he liked you.
➼ You guys watch T.V. together and he lets you come over after school and he treats you like one of his own (minus the abuse..)

- Robin Arellano -
➼ his mother absolutely adores you, he thinks you're a great influence on Robin and she loves to bake with you.
"Niña, can you pass me the huevos?"
➼ his father was unsure about you at first to be honest.
➼ if you were black I feel like he would definitely be afraid of you and he didn't really want Robin around you and he would also call you a gringa.
"¿Mijo, quién es este chica negra?" (son, who is this black girl?)

- Bruce Yamada -
➼ both of his parents absolutely adore you.
➼ his mother loves to cook and bake with you, you're like a second daughter to her.
➼ his family and you go on picnics together and you guys play baseball.
➼ his mother shows you his baby pictures and he gets embarrassed.
➼ his father and you would cheer him on at his baseball games and/or practices.

- Vance Hopper -
➼ I feel as if his mother would be so sweet and welcoming towards you.
➼ she would always tell you to make yourself at home when you came over.
➼ another one who thought you were a great influence on him.
➼ his dad disliked you at first but he's starting to like you more.

- Billy Showalter -
➼ HIS MOM LOVES YOU.
➼ you also help her cook and bake and all that fun stuff.
➼ his papi hates you for no reason but every time you come over that nigga always side eyeing you.😭

- Griffin Stagg -
➼ they ain't never met you😭