Yujiro x Reader

By Molangisthebomb

~Q~ More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36: Dog Lover
Chapter 37: Who Do You Prefer To Be Around?
Chapter 38: Partners
Chapter 39: A Man Like Him
Chapter 40: A Woman Like Her
Finished

Chapter 22

1.5K 46 14
By Molangisthebomb

~

"So~ how'd you get so many hickeys Y/N?" Valentine teased as she stared at the multiple hickeys that covered your body.

"Kiss my ass and worry about yourself" You said and Valentine put her hands up in a defensive manner. 

"I just asked a question" Valentine mumbled and you rolled your eyes.

"Do I ask why you and Mikhail fuck in my father's office while he's away? No I don't" You said and Valentine glared at you.

"Can you stop being so loud? We are in a hospital" Valentine said.

"Shut up" You said as you put up your middle finger and Valentine did the same.

The both of you were waiting outside of the room. It was Gina's day, Nick called you and said Gina's water had broke. You were out with Yujiro at the time so you went.

You had been waiting outside of the room for about 10 hours now, your father had just gotten here a couple hours ago and was in there with Nick.

You and Valentine were about to fall asleep, but every time one of you was about to sleep, Gina was screaming slurs. 

Most men pass out when they are watching women give birth. Because your father has aided almost five pregnancies so he'd be more fit to help Nick with this pregnancy.

You closed your eyes and thought of what happened last night. When you got home, Yujiro and you talked and in the end you deiced to make your relationship with Yujiro official.

 He immediately wanted to have sex and you weren't in much mood to do so. You deiced to give Yujiro a chance

You were having dinner with Yujiro when you got the call, Yujiro was quite annoyed when you had to leave but you promised to spend some more time with him.

It was morning now, the sun was coming up and the amount of coffee you have had is unreal. You were finally about to fall asleep until you heard the voice of your father.

"It's done" Your father said, you and Valentine got up and straightened yourselves out. You walked into the room to see Gina dead asleep while Nick was holding the baby.

You walked over to him and looked at the child, he was quite small, the baby was like a little peanut. 

"Can I hold him?" You asked Nick who gently passed the child to you.

"Be careful" Nick said in a warning manner, you rolled your eyes at the comment.

"Oh please I've been holding children much longer than you" You said as you looked down at the baby.

"His name?" Valentine asked.

"Nixon" Nick said, you smiled at the name.

"Nixon Arakhis Petrov, I like the name" You said as you laughed.

"Arakhis? Why would you call him a peanut?" Your father said as he stood behind you to get a glimpse at the baby.

"He's the size of a peanut, and you used to call me Arakhis all the time" You said and your father laughed.

"Cause you were the size of a peanut when you were born" Your father said and you rolled your eyes once again.

"Whatever" You said as your gaze went back to the crying child.

"Why is it crying so much?" Nick said

"Because he's hungry?" You said to Nick who looked over at Gina who was asleep before looking back at you.

"No" You said.

"Well Gina isn't going to" Nick said.

"Valentine has bigger breast than me so she should do it" You said as you pointed to Valentine who covered her breast.

"He's not about to suck my breast off" Valentine said and you sighed as you lifted up your shirt.

~

"The child is evil"You said as you placed the band aids on your nipples.

"Well he is a boy who is hungry" Yujiro said as he laughed at you.

"Well you must be a child because you do the same. Ah! My nipples are turning darker than before" You said as you placed the other band aid on.

You walked to the bed and slumped on the bed.

"I'm going to go to sleep, leave me alone" You said and before you could sleep, an arm pulled you.

"But you promised me you'd give me some more of your time" Yujiro said to you.

"I stayed up for ten hours straight, I would love some sleep dear" You said as you were going to close your eyes.

"Well I've stayed up for longer" Yujiro said in your ear.

"Didn't ask" You said as moved his arm. 

~

"Put them back!" You said as slapped his hand.

"No thank you" Yujiro said as he ate the strawberries. 

You huffed as you went back to chop the watermelon, you and Yujiro were going on a trip and you were making fruit salad.

You were packing food for a trip. You were the only one making the food, Larissa was eating dropped food on the floor while Yujiro kept stealing the fruit.

You had everything else packed except the fruit salad, you soon finished chopping the watermelon and placed it in the container and mixed it with the other variety of fruit. You closed the container before Yujiro could sneak over and steal anymore.

"Alright you little thieves, come on." You said as you placed the salad in the bag and walked out with the two thieves following behind you.

You were heading to another city, you were planning to stay the weekend in Volgograd. Volgograd was your favorite city in Russia as it was peaceful.

You lived in Yekaterinburg and you were taking your jet as driving or bus would take nearly days to get there, you planned to get there as soon as possible and the flight would take a couple of hours.

You walked through the thick snow and to the car. You let Larissa in the back seat and put the food beside her, hoping she wouldn't eat it all.

"I'm excited to explore no where land" Yujiro said and you laughed.

"You still call Russia that?" You said as you laughed more.

"What the hell is in this big ass country other than snow and beauty like you?" Yujiro said and you blushed.

"Oh stop it" You said as your hand covered your red face.

~

"Are you being serious!?" You said to your brother who looked very serious.

"Please take Nixon with you, I'll be busy this week and Gina isn't capable of taking care of the child herself. I don't trust these maids enough to leave them around her" He said as he gave you the child.

"Oh you dog shaped fuck brain!" You took the child and looked at Gina who looked very much tired and exhausted. You had to agree, Gina was tired and the maids could do god knows what as some newly hired maids.

You got a phone call from Nick saying he needed help, you couldn't believe he would put this on you when you were going on vacation.

"I was going to use this time to get closer to my boyfriend and you want me to care for a child!?" You said to the man who scoffed.

"Do I look as if I care? If you want to fuck that man then fine, give me my child back and I'll take him to Argentina with me" Nick said as he put his hands out to take the peanut sized child.

"Argh! Fine! Get his stuff ready for the weekend because I'm not caring for this child all week!" You said.

"Who will?" Nick asked.

"Aunt Lamia, she'll be leaving Russia in two weeks which would give you enough time to finish your work" You said to Nick who nodded.

"Remember she isn't my family" Nick said, you guessed he was suspicious of the woman who he didn't know all that well.

"I may be a bitch but I don't endanger a child or family, had I thought she wouldn't be fit then I wouldn't have mentioned her. She took care of me and my mother when my mother was pregnant and I'm sure she can provide the same care" You said to Nick.

Nick snapped and the maids immediately got Nixon's things, his car seat along with other things. Once everything was in front of you, you fetched Yujiro and Larissa.

You opened the trunk and placed Larissa in it, she'd have to go in the back because of her size. She would have plenty of room as you didn't have much luggage.

"Well help me get these things in the car. You boys get to it" You said referring to Yujiro and Nick.

The two men looked each other up and down, they stood at the same height. They looked each other in the eye before Nick soon outstretched his hand.

"Pleasure to meet you, Yujiro" Nick said and Yujiro shook his hand as well. You smiled as the two got along just fine.

~

"Come on Larissa, I don't have all day" You said to the dog who refused to go inside the cage in front of her.

"I know I've never put you in a cage before but you'll have to stay in here for just a couple of hours until we are at Volgograd" You said as you opened the cage door.

"I put covers and your favorite treats in there" You said as you pointed to the snacks, she immediately ran into the cage, you closed it behind her. The dog turned around and looked up at you as she started to whine.

"Your own fault you fell for it dear" You said as you walked off laughing.

You took Nixon out of Yujiro's hands as he was holding the child awkwardly and away from his face. Nixon puked on Yujiro earlier and he didn't want Nixon near him.

You sat down on the chair beside Yujiro as you strapped yourself in while holding the baby. The flight attendant came with a smile on his face.

"Will you need anything before we take off?" The man asked.

"If you could grab me some almonds and what would you like Yujiro?" You asked the man who shook his head. The flight attendant nodded and walked off to get the snacks, he soon came back and handed you the packaged almonds. 

You looked over at Yujiro who had an annoyed look on his face.

"I know that you probably didn't want Nixon to tag along but the child won't be much of a bother, he seems to be very calm" You said to Yujiro who only rolled his eyes.

"I swear we'll still spend time together old man" You said.

"Always calling me old, one thing about me that isn't old is my dic-" Just as Yujiro was going to say more, Nixon started to cry a storm

He was probably hungry as you changed his diaper before getting on the jet, you placed your almonds in the cup holder and lifted your shirt. 

You noticed Yujiro looking at you with a smirk, you gasped and slapped one of his arms.

"How perverted!" You said as you grabbed a blanket and covered both Nixon and your breast, you gently took one of the band aids off of your nipples and let the young child suck on your nipple.

You were clearly uncomfortable with Nixon sucking at your bruised nipples but some children will do this.  Alina never sucked so hard before, you had breastfed many children because breastfeeding is much easier than buying formula. It wasn't uncommon to breastfeed other kids because other mothers can't but you've never had a child suck so hard.

You soon felt the boy stop sucking and placed the peeled band aid and placed it back over your nipple. You pulled down your shirt and moved the cover, you used the blanket to cover Nixon.

~

You stepped off of the jet with Nixon in your hands. You let the body guards who were waiting for you to grab the luggage in the jet.

"Wow, Volgograd looks much different" You said as you put Nixon in the car seat. Yujiro raised an eyebrow at that.

"When were you last here?" Yujiro asked you.

"I was last here about...six years ago" You said.

"Well of course the place would change little girl" You huffed hearing your nickname.

"Do I look like a child" You asked the man. Nothing about you said child at all.

"You may not have the body of a child, but this baby face is surely child like" Yujiro said as he squeezed your cheeks.

"Whatever old man" You said to Yujiro.

"Heh, an old man and a little girl together, sounds..." 

"illegal" You said as you got inside the car.

~

.

.

.

Thanks for reading this chapter! 

I wish the best for you all. PEACE!

~Q~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.1K 186
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
10K 201 15
A young girl by the name of Iris the Reaper sets sail to seek revenge against Big Mom and along the way forms an unexpectedly close relationship with...
3.7K 99 8
Yujiro is not the only strongest beast in the world but is the best older brother to Y/N...yes Y/N is the lil sister of Yujiro Hanma and is just as b...