High School Musical (Larry St...

Por Aliali1d

Jocks and nerds and singing don't mix very well. But when a silly karaoke party happen, nothing is the same... Más

High School Musical (Larry Stylinson)
You Go Here Too?
Get My Head In The Game/How Do You Know Harry?
Detention
Trying Something New?/My Nails Are History
What I've Been Looking For
Stick To The Status Quo
Twinkle Town?!/Is She Mad?
Welcome To My Secret Hideout!
Why Can't I Do Both?!/Not Me!
A Plan/When There Was Me And You
We're Sorry/I'm Sorry
We Can Make It Work
Crazy Day
Bop To The Top / Breaking Free

We're All In This Together

1.3K 45 16
Por Aliali1d

3rd POV

After Harry and Louis' performance, the entire school went back into the auditorium to finish the game. "And West High pushin' the ball. Fast break. Looking for an open man. Oh, but it's stolen by number 14, Harry Styles, heading back the other way! East High has the ball! Time is running down on the clock! Looking for an open man. Fake. Swing to the outside. Ball on the perimeter. Look for a man on the inside. Nice screen. Shot's up!" Everything slowed downed for everyone. People were on their feet staring at the ball hoping it will go in. "And it's good! A 12-foot jump shot as time expires for the victory! East High has won the championship! Your East High Wildcats are champions! Congratulations, East High!"

"Harry! Harry! Harry! Wildcats! Wildcats! Wildcats!" The crowd cheered. Mr. Styles receives the championship trophy from a referee.

"Congratulations." Said the referee.

"Thanks." Mr. Styles brings the trophy over to the Wildcats and hands the trophy to Harry. The rest of the Wildcats lift Harry on their shoulders.

"What team?" Zayn started the chant.

"Wildcats!" Said everyone from East High.

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"What team?"

"Wildcats!"

"Wildcats!"

"Get your head in the game!"

Mr. Styles hugs Harry when Harry was put back on the ground. "I'm proud of you, son!" He said.

"Aw, thanks, Dad!" Mrs. Flack comes from behind both of them.

"Um, Bravo!" She said.

"Brava!" Mr. Styles corrected.

"Ah!" Mrs. Flack said amazed and walked away.

"Hey, hey! Harry, you're the man!" A team mate said to Harry.

"No, you!" Said Harry not noticing Louis running up to him and hugs him from behind.

"Congratulations, Wildcat!" Louis said happily.

"What about your team?!" Harry asked eagerly.

"We won too!" Louis responded. Harry moves in to kiss Louis, but Zayn ruins it.

"Yo! Team voted you the game ball, Captain!"

Harry is slightly miffed about losing his chance to kiss Louis. "Yeah, thank you. Thanks a lot." He walks off. Liam runs towards Zayn and he takes him into his arms.

"So... you're going with me to the after-party, right?" Zayn asked Liam.

"Like on a date?" Liam asked happily surprised.

"Must be your lucky day." Zayn smirked.

Liam goes over to Louis in shock. "Zayn Malik just asked me out." They share a happy laugh. As soon as Liam walks away, Taylor comes over to Louis.

"Well, congratulations. I guess I'm going to be the understudy in case you can't make one of the shows, so... break a leg." Louis doesn't understand. Taylor laughs at him. "In theater that means good luck." They too share a laugh. As Taylor moves on she is confronted by none other than, Nick.

"Hey, Taylor. I'm sorry you didn't get the lead, but I think that you're really good. I admire you so much."

"And why wouldn't you? Now, bye-bye."

"Oh, wait. I baked you some cookies." He was about to hand them to Taylor, but she refused.

"Ew."

Niall takes the cookies while smiling. "Nice game."

"Thanks."

Harry comes up behind Demi and hands her the ball. "Composer, here's your game ball. You deserve it, playmaker." Harry said to Demi and the crowd cheered. Demi doesn't quite know what to do with the ball but Mason comes up behind her and removes her hat, letting her hair down. He guides her hands and together they shoot the ball. Score! Now the entire school is dancing and singing.

(Everyone)

Together, together, together everyone

Together, together, come on lets have some fun

Together, were there for each other every time

Together, together come on lets do this right

(Harry)

Here and now it's time for celebration

To finally figure it out

That all our dreams have no limitations

That's what it's all about

(Louis)

Everyone is special in their own way

We make each other strong

Were not the same

Were different in a good way

Together's where we belong

He sang and spun into Harry's arms and looking into his eyes.

(All)

We're all in this together

Once we know

That we are

We're all stars

And we see that

We're all in this together

And it shows

When we stand

Hand in hand

Make our dreams come true

Together, together, together everyone

Together, together, come on lets have some fun

Together, were there for each other every time

Together together come on lets do this right

(Niall)

We're all here

And speaking out in one voice

Were going to rock the house

The party's on now everybody make some noise

Come on scream and shout

(Taylor)

We've arrived because we stuck together

Champions one and all

(All)

We're all in this together

Once we know

That we are

We're all stars

And we see that

We're all in this together

And it shows

When we stand

Hand in hand

Make our dreams come

We're all in this together

When we reach

We can fly

Go in sight

We can make it

We're all in this together

Once we see

There's a chance

That we have

And we take it

Wildcats sing along

You know really got it going on

Wildcats in the house

Everybody say it now

Wildcats everywhere

Wave your hands up in the air

That's the way we do it

Lets get to it

Time to show the world

Dance Break!

We're all in this together

Once we know

That we are

We're all stars

And we see that

We're all in this together

And it shows

When we stand

Hand in hand

Make our dreams come

We're all in this together

When we reach

We can fly

Go in sight

We can make it

We're all in this together

Once we see

There's a chance

That we have

And we take it

Wildcats everywhere

Wave your hands up in the air

That's the way we do it

Let's get to it

Come on everyone

Everyone is cheering, dancing, and shouting excitedly because of the win. Now that everyone is too busy to not noticing Harry and Louis running off out of the gym. "Now that we're alone I can do this." Harry said leaning down. Louis leaned in too. Then they met in the middle and kissed. It was the best moment they spent together alone.

"We should do this more often." Louis giggled.

"Agreed" Harry said and kissing Louis again.

After all the commotion has subsided, Nick is the only one left in the gym. Suddenly Taylor appears with one of Nick's  cookies in hand, and some of the cookie in her mouth. "These cookies are genius! The best things I've ever tasted!" She tosses the remains of the cookie behind her. "Will you make some more for me, Nick?" Taylor takes off after Nick who has now started trying to get away from Taylor but she catches him.

"I might even make you a creme brulee." Nick said happily and smiles in victory.

And Done!!!!! There you guys have it, High School Musical Larry and Ziam version. I hope you enjoyed this book as much I did. Guess what's next?! Summer!!! Tomorrow is my last day of school and I'm singing What Time Is It? when I get out of school. And that is going to be the start of the next HSM book. Speaking of books I need a cover for HSM2. If anyone of want to create a cover for the new book that will be amazayn! (Get it? Because Zayn?) Anyway if I pick your cover you will win: A mention, dedication, and let the entire fandom look at your masterpiece. If you made one, message me in private and I'll send you my email. That is a promise! That's it for now! I hope you're having an amazing day/night wherever you are and keep smiling bye!

Xx Ali :)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.1M 435K 41
When Desmond Mellow transfers to an elite all-boys high school, he immediately gets a bad impression of his new deskmate, Ivan Moonrich. Gorgeous, my...
67.5K 1.5K 18
DISCONTINUED Dude no smut like... Christ is watching... lmao jk but no smut cus um e w One thing, shipping the Minecraft characters, not the physical...
208K 10K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
20.6K 687 31
"It's like I'm a puppet in some sort of sick, twisted story." A dare. A fucking dare. That's all it took for 13-year-old Harry's life to crumble an...