Possession of a Mobster

By manifest

If someone told me it would end like this , I would have laughed in their face and walked away. But now , now... More

possession of a mobster
blackness
Caged
locked
The deal.
Who Stays?
Diego.
Mercy
His Property.
Not One Two?!
Entertainment
Who's the Queen Bee?
Lucky Charm
Killer Kisses
Gunpoint
Being Betten On
Corrupted
Shut Up & Punch Me
Pushed it.
Alone
First Kill
Wrapped
Hello?
Trust
Guns & Lipsticks
Stitches
Leave it up to me
Its Personal
Understand.
Giving Two
Happy Thoughts
Surprise!
Nonsense
Oops
Venos
Introduce Me
Talk
Oh my knight!
Wine & Guests
Bow Down
The White Angel
Claws
Fazed Out
Prince Charming
Royal Red
The Last Time.
Whispers
Whos Who ?
Cold Hearted
Seeking Truths
Dangerous Women
I LIVE FOR DANGEROUS
I think Im ready now
fall
Something To Show You
Photograph
Cut too Deep
You Hear Me?
In the Name of Love
Family Problems
BACK FROM MY HOLIDAY
LOVIES!!!
VITALI DONNA
Peasants to a Queen.

Pure

11.5K 405 17
By manifest

I closed my eyes and dropped my arm that held the gun to my side. When I opened them , Eduardo was staring at me, no not staring at me , analyzing me.

" What have I done ?" , I whispered remorselessly, looking at anything but at him , my eyelashes fluttering widely to stop the tears.

He kept staring at me with a poker face.

I started to sink to the ground when I was pulled up roughly by my arm.

"What the fuck are you doing ?" He asked with a glare. Roughly pushing me against the wall that was behind me .

"O-Oh god I j-just " I started to say but I couldn't even make out the words.

"You what?" He said raising an eyebrow and coming slightly closer to me .

"I-I " I attempted again but it was to no use.

"Tell me baby ,hmm?" He whispered in my ear ,his arms in each side of me ,caging me in. But I remained silent ,for if I said what I had just done I would break into tears.

"Come on ...say it.What did you just do " he coaxed ,dipping his face into my neck.

"I-I k-killed him! " I shouted aggravated.I pushed him away from me . He clearly didn't expect my outburst and was caught off guard that I did manage to put space between us.

A bit of silence he started to smirk ,satisfied with my answer .

"I can't believe you brought me here " I tried to shoved him but that didn't move him.

"I can't believe I did that to that man!" Push,shove. I grew angry for he still hadn't moved an inch and still had that smirk of his.

"He didnt deserve that I shouldn't hav- !" I screamed at him but my voice was cut off when he more roughly than before shoved me against the wall.

His left hand holding me by the waist and his right on my chin forcing me to look up at hin

"Listen hear Colors " he said menacingly ,glaring at me which I glared at him back "That motherfuker got what he deserved ,for if you wouldn't have killed him he would have come after you and that slut . That piece of shit wouldn't have hesitated to kill you so you better think of that shit next time when it's your life on the line or theirs!"

"There won't be a next time !" I tried to say ,as u tried to squirm out of his grip but he managed to grab my hair ,and angle it so my head was titlted up to him. It wasn't painful but it was an uncomfortable hold on my neck.

"Shut the fuck up ,because your in my world now Doll and you will do what the fuck I want you to do .The world is an ugly place and it has always has been but you don't want to admit so you try to be oblivious to it but guess what the more you try to hide form it the more I'll expose you to i.Your too pure Colors .So before you start with your fucking tears ,think of what could have been."

He pecked me lips and slowly stepped away from me never losing eye contact.

He turned and entered the room without a second glance . Leaving me heavily panting ,I leaned my head on the wall and clasped the gun tightly to me because I wanted to cease the ucrontrolable shaking of my hands.

"Lets go ",Eduardo said to me coming out of the room with Jason and Robbie .

He grabbed hold of my hand that held the gun and took it away from me ,and lightly pushed me forward with his hand on back to start walking.

I remained silent through the whole way not having any sense of what was going on . I didn't even realize that I had walked with my heels to through the mud until we came to a stop at the car.

"Take the black Range Rover Robbie to the event and inform Adam I expect it to be moved to the Court " Eduardo said to Robbie ,while Jason held the door for me .

"Yes sir " Robbie said and went to another vehicle and took off .

Eduardo entered in the back with me but didn't come closer to me than it was necessary in the seats. He pulled out his phones and soon he faded from my mind.

I remained silent and kept my eyes forward but not really seeing anything. I didnt want to think of anything.

I gasped outloud when I was shakened by Eduardo who stared at me with an expression I couldn't decipher but I let it go because I didn't care.

I stepped out of the vehicle careful to not fall when I stepped out of the car, and stopped short when I looked up ,not expecting for us to be in front of Eduardo's mansion. I looked at him and he stared at me back , expecting me to question him.

I was a little bit perplexed but I didnt bother to question him for I didnt care anymore.

Almost instantly , guards in all black suits as usual circled around us protectively , each holding a rifle.

"Come." he sighed and we entered the mansion .

" Welcome back Sir", a blonde haired girl I had never seen before said as she opened the door for us to enter.

" Rebecca, Escort her to her room and inform Denise ."

"Yes Sir, right away" she said to him obediently and turned towards me "Ma'm if you please" . she said as she stepped back and walked ahead of me .

I looked back just as we were nearing the Elevator , I saw Eduardo hold 3 fingers and went down another hallway . Out of ten guards 3 came after us and the rest followed Eduardo.

When we entered the elevator the girl who looked around her early 20s stood at the side of the elevator and looked forward and it gave me a whole viewpoint of her.

She had blonde hair and was slightly taller than me but even more with her heals, with the most beautiful hazel eyes I had ever seen . She had a very curveouse body with the white dress she wore.

Just like the rest of the woman I had seen during the few days I had been in Eduardos house the woman wore nice elegant clothes but overall they were all beautiful.

The people who worked for him all wore an elegant attire .With the men with suits and the women with beautiful dresses.

The doors dinged opened to a hallway I already had become accustomed to . I was Surprised to find men outside the room even when I wasnt there.

She walked passed by them and one of the guards opened the door for us to enter.

" Ms . Denise will be hear shortly . Do you require anything else ma'm? " she asked me with a warming smile making her more attractive than I thought possible.

"Umm no thank you , and please its just Violet" I answered her .

She nodded, uncertainty written all over her face but nonless walked out of the room closing the door behind her.

I made my way the settee in the middle room , and laid my elbows on my knees and after much holding back I let my tears out.

I cried uncontrollably that my shoulders shook and my lungs to quickly starting burning because of the lack of air I was breathing .

I wiped away the tears with my fisted hand but they just seemed to continue on and on.

I couldn't quite understand this cruel fate still.

When I had sighned that contract I knew it wouldnt be sunshines and rainbows , I knew what he was and what he was capable of doing but I never thought I would be a participant in this .

I didnt yet know what this was and I was terrified to find exactly what this was.

I felt saddened for ending his life , I felt guilty that I had killed him, but I would do it again for god knows what he would do to other people and not just my family. My village.

'Knock, Knock''

"Violet? " Denise s said.

" I'll be right there" I wiped thw tears away from my face and looked down at my hand to find that my mascara did run .

Grabbing the pillow I wiped my face dry and straightned my attire and opened the door,

Denise pulled in a small cart in with her and motioned for me to sit on the bed .

" Lets redo, shall we " she said in a chirpy voice.

She looked at me ,up and down and proceeded to search through her small cart. If she noticed any sign of my crying she didnt show it.

She started pulling out different sets of hair brushes and quickly went towards me and started brushing my hair soothingly while maintaining it styled into the soft curls I had before.

She then started putting back on the lipstick . She leaned away from me and smiled .

" Lets go " she said and grabbed hold of my hand and exited the room and got in the elevator. Once it opened we entered the hallway and went to the room that I had first attented the first night I had been here.

There was about 40 people in the huge room and men including Eduardo and the rest of the main men from seated in a table in the middle . At the side of the room sat 9 gorgeous women who weren't talking to each other but sat straight ahead which seemed kind of odd to me .

At the table it seemed everybody had there closest people behind them with Eduardo it was Adam . With Leo it was an old man who was quite intimadating.

I looked around the room and spotted Alice and Bethany at the other side of the room and they were standing with some 12 girls including Gina and Sharlene unlike the ones across the room from them , these girls talked freely but werent sitting down.

I kept my gaze on the table curious as to what they were discussing , a movement caught my the corner of my eye and I turned to find an attractive man with an expensive suit and red shirt looking at me with intrest.

" You need to sit over there Violet" , Denise said and gestured to the nine woman . I looked at back to her but she was already exiting the room I sat down in the one vacant seat at the end.

"Oh my look , such a down grade isnt ?" the woman next to me who was brunette sneered . She wore a bright red dress and just by glancing at her quickly she was stunning.

I ignored her comment and looked around the room most of the evening seeing the guards from each men interact with each other.

I began to look were the girls were and saw Gina and Sharlene still at the same spot I had seen them when I had entered and of course they were surrounded by men in which they didnt even spare a glance.

As for Bethany she was talking to a girl and seemed as if she was having a nice time . Looking around I suddenly became tensed when I couldn't spot Alice .

I looked up at the main table but I saw no sighn of her . Looking at the men I saw the man with the red shirt walking away from the table and looking intrested in something at the entrance of the hallway that I had been with Eduardo before when he saw me and Leo together.

I followed his gaze to find Alice going down the hallway looking down towards the restroom . I stood up straighter and angled my head to see him hastily walking towards the bathroom following a clueless Alice to the bathroom.

He looked behind him hastily before he went down the hallway. Getting up I headed to the restroom as well , pleading that it wasn't what I was thinking.

I entered the hallway and entered the restroom to find it empty. I started rethinking if I imagined it as I started walking to the main room when I heard a small cry and it was muffled in the study.

I quietly opened the door to find the man chocking Alice as she squirmed and whimpered trying to get away from him.

His back towards me to focused trying to make Alice stop resisting.

" Vamos , nomas un besito ", (come on just a small kiss) he said as started kissing her on her neck.

She looked up at me and widened her pleadingly for me to help you, I raised my index finger to my lips for her to remain silent.

Grabbing a pillow quietly I took out the small gun I had in my garter and locked in place. He stood still , and tensed up.

Backing away I stood my ground not believing this was the second time I was holding a gun.

"Let her go, " I said with a loud voice.

He let her go and she scrambled out and ran behind me.

" On your knees" , I demanded , he did and started turning around until I pushed the gun to the back of his head.

"I didnt say to turn around did I? "

"She was begging for it I swear bitch! "

"Even at gunpoint your still running your mouth"

He turned around suddenly and I scrambled back hastily.

" You? ! What can you do with a gun huh Princess?! " He lunged but I managed to hit him with the base of the gun and fell to the floor. I went and I kicked him in his stomach . He began to desperately get up

Maybe this is what I needeed. Maybe ' this' is his world and now its mine.

" A lot more than you know" I said wrapping the pillow around the gun and fired at him. The gunshot being muffled and silenced as his body fell with a bump to the ground.

○●●○●●●●●○●○○○○○○

Sorry for the wait

hope you enjoyed it

Please comment and Vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

508K 13.8K 35
Belle has lost everything to the Mafia. The culprits are lurking to pick her off as well. While life is losing its luster for Belle, Marcello is thri...
1M 33.9K 48
BOOK 1 MATURE CONTENT 18+ Read at your own risk I slowly lifted the thin long sleeve over her head and she sat up a little in the process to help me...
555K 12K 38
She hated them. They loved her with everything in them. The universe truly has a sick way of telling you it's there, doesn't it? From being kidnapp...
2.1M 50.4K 38
''Sweetheart you'd do well to listen to me when I say you're mine. Do you understand?'' He said, his eyes flashing with anger. Well I was just as enr...