A Chance To Make Things Right...

By Mavaezz_taetae

(completed)✅ "I love you "--Taehyung "No you can't ... Don't waste your time on me cause I'm already dead "... More

Part : 1
Part : 2
Part : 3
Part : 4
Part : 5
Part : 6
part : 7
Part : 8
Part : 9
Part : 10
Part : 11
Part : 12
Part : 13
Part : 14
Part : 15
Part : 16
Part : 17
Part : 18
Part : 19
Part : 20
Part : 21
🔸Important 🔸
Part : 22
💓
Part : 24
Part : 25
Part : 26
Part : 27
Part : 28(🔞)
Part : 29
Part : 30
Part : 31
Part : 32
Part : 33
Part : 34
Part : 35
Part : 36
Part : 37💗
Part : 38
Part : 39
Part : 40
Part : 41🔞
Part : 42
Part : 43
Part : 44
⁉️
Part : 45
Part : 46🔞
Answers of QNA
Part : 47
Part : 48
Part : 49💗
Part : 50
Part : 51
Part : 52 💗THE END

Part : 23

5K 304 11
By Mavaezz_taetae

It turned out that the elder was staying with then, with the pretty boy to be exact. His parents and Jimin left for their respective places the very next day with no reason.

They stayed over at Jungkook's place for weeks without any reason!

They are definitely hiding something from him...

When the pretty boy finally confronted his parents about Taehyung staying in his house, they scurried him off saying,

"He's a part of the family we all left back in Busan."

Part of the family? My foot!

Either they do not see his ulterior motive or they are blind, but Jungkook knew that Jimin wasn't. he had caught them red handed on the floor and Jimin somehow knew that there was something fishy about this guy, but Jimin was acting vigilant about it. the pretty boy had to confront him soon about this unexpected situation he had got in his house.

the pretty boy came back to the house late at night and luckily Taehyung was not there to disturb him more than he already did in the morning but Jungkook knew that today, he had to face him again.

The thing is he didn't know how long he had to face him.

After what happened at the wedding then at his study, the only choice he had got was to avoid the elder as much as he could, he knew that no matter what Taehyung tries, he could never be civil with him.

Jungkook couldn't.

he won't.

the pretty boy sighed loudly when he reached the familiar streets of inchon. He followed his daily routine of throwing his mail and entered his house.

It's quiet. Like it has always been. As if there was nobody ever present in it.

Silence was good.

Looks like the elder was not here.

Good.

He made his way to his room when he saw one of the doors unlocked hut that wasn't all.

The lock was broken.

He knew what was behind the door and he knew who was behind this rash act.

The elder had the audacity to break and enter in the pretty boy's own house?! The same house in which he has been living in for a day?!

Jungkook wanted to barge in and teach him a lesson, but the more logical and sensible side of him was more powerful. he will not indulge in more useless conversation with the elder and ignore him till he leaves. The door opened only once in a month for a maid to clean all the tiles and cabinets.

Should he enter or not enter?

he knew that the person was right in there doing God knows what and might end up burning the place, but then Jungkook knew that the elder knows his way around the kitchen so the pretty boy shouldn't worry about it.

Since when did the pretty boy start worrying about the elder?

Jungkook was not worried about Taehyung, yeah he was worried about the place where the elder was at. It was a part of his house and any damage to it can lead to some disaster throughout the whole house.

the pretty boy simply shook his head and retreated back to his room to freshen up.

Soon, he found myself peeking out of his own bedroom door to check whether the way to his study room was clear or not. he sighed in relief when he didn't see anybody. he grabbed his laptop from his room and went to his study, but stopped in his way when he saw the kitchen door partially open.

To enter or not enter?

Not enter.

the pretty boy shook his head in disagreement and went inside his study to work. he didn't realize how fast the time flew by and it was almost midnight. All those signatures and cross checking the statements of his clients took a lot of time today.

Slowly, he closed his door and walked back to his room. He halted on his track when he saw the kitchen lights switched on at this hour.

the kitchen lights switched on at this hour. the pretty boy's eyes diluted in confusion.

What was the elder still doing in there at this hour?

To enter or not to enter?

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed in exhaustion when that same awful thought crossed his mind.

Not to enter. It was always not to enter.

With that thought in his mind, Jungkook drifted off to sleep.

The next day, the house was normal again. the pretty boy did his normal routine like he did for months and opened his bedroom door only to find a small box on the floor with a stick note.

'Gone out for a jog and wanted to check out the neighborhood. Made some chocolate cookies yesterday. -Tae

Whatever. The elder should have asked Jungkook's permission before entering the kitchen and shouldn't have broken the lock.

The elder didn't even ask why the kitchen door was locked.

the pretty boy sat on the couch, with his laptop and started working while waiting for Uncle kang to ring the bell with his breakfast.

Seriously, yesterday the pretty boy thought he was going to puke. Jimin kept feeding him all the bacon, pancakes, fruits and three different types of juices. Today, he wanted to feed him lunch which was now consisting of eggs, more fruits, his usual salad with added pepper. sandwiches and God knows what other things. When Jungkook told him that he can eat for himself, Jimin refused saying that he wanted to remove all the guilt which he had been having for turning the pretty boy into something very less than he originally was. But he doesn't know that he can turn him back to what Jungkook originally was, physically.

He heard the main door open, accompanied by heavy panting. he peeked from the corner of his eye and saw Taehyung taking off his headphones and pouring water from his bottle all over his neck then he saw the pretty boy and smiled.

"Good morning kook."

Jungkook chose not to reply to him and continued working on his laptop.

"Pleasant day, isn't it?"

Where was kang and his breakfast? Jungkook wanted his breakfast.

"Nice neighborhood you got here. Always wanted one like yours."

Do not reply.

"Did you know that your neighbor gave birth to a boy a week ago? Man, he was cute."

Do. Not. Reply.

"Are all babies born with so much fat?"

Now the elder has gone off the topic.

"Anyways, did you eat those cookies? I added something new in them."

the pretty boy heard the doorbell ring twice, indicating that uncle kang was here with his breakfast. Jungkook ran to his main door and allowed him to enter.

"Good morning jungcook." kang greeted him, saying the pretty boy's name wrong for the umpteenth time.

"It's Jungkook not Jungcook." the pretty boy grumbled.

"Okey dokey. Here's your breakfast. I'll keep it in your tab and you know where to call when you are hungry, ain't you?"

"No." Jungkook deadpanned and pushed him out of his house then shutting the door on his face.

"Did you buy breakfast? Good. I thought I had to order one. Come on, let's go t-"

"This is not for you Mr kim. This is my diet."

The elder's face dropped. "Oh."

"Why don't you make your own breakfast in the kitchen you broke into so gracefully?" the pretty boy said, emphasizing the 'gracefully'.

Realization hits Taehyung and he pinched the bridge of his nose. "That's why you are in a bad mood? I broke the kitchen lock, so what? I tried searching for the key but couldn't find it."

"You could have ordered!" Jungkook snapped. "There are many take out menus on the coffee table."

"Oh right, of course." the pretty boy could hear the sarcasm in his voice. "You expect me to eat from outside throughout my stay here."

"I don't care! You had no right to break the lock. You could have called Jimin or anybody but you do not invade my personal life!" Jungkook shouted. Taehyung rolled his eyes in return. "You are a guest Taehyung. Be a guest and don't interfere in my life or else I'll send you back to wherever you came from." the pretty boy threatened him but it seemed to have no effect on him.

"Why do you keep it locked?" Taehyung asked.

"W-What?" Jungkook frowned...

"The kitchen. Why do you keep it locked?" the elder asked him again.

"That's none of your business!" The pretty boy growled.

"Believe me sweetiepie, it is my business." Taehyung said started getting close to the pretty boy" There are no groceries in there, the plates are as good as new, there are dust all—"

"Stop it!" Jungkook shouted placing both of his hands over his ears....

The elder still continued, "-dust all over the floor and on the lock too. Don't you use it?" he was very close to the pretty boy their chest were almost touching .... The elder needed to know the reason behind it ... he had to ....

Jungkook closed his eyes and sighed in exhaustion. It was only morning and he was already tired of the elder's drama.

"No, Taehyung." The elder's eyebrows furrowed. "I don't use the kitchen. I haven't used it in two years and I won't be using it any time soon." The pretty boy said coolly. "Don't ask me any more questions, please."

It was better to tell him the truth. Taehyung opened his mouth but no words come out of it.

At least he stopped talking.

Jungkook shook his head in defeat. "Do whatever you want to do now. I know that there is no need to tell you anything. Order your own food and leave me alone."

Taehyung didn't say anything when the pretty boy walked back to his room with his breakfast in his hand and shut the door loudly.

Who does he think he is?! He can't ask me questions that are none of his concern!

Jungkook sat on his bed and took out the boxes of food. When he opened them, his jaw dropped. he couldn't eat this much. There are too many things and by judging the quantity of it, he could eat only half or even less than half of these.

No wonder why Jimin was forcefully feeding him yesterday.

The food was still warm, but he knew that it will turn cold in time and once it's cold, it will remain cold.

No heating it in the oven.

his gaze involuntarily fell on his bedroom door.

Has he ordered for himself yet? This strange question lingered in his mind. he couldn't hear any voice from the outside, any signs that the elder was ordering food for himself.

Why do you care? He's here to disturb you and you know it too. The more logical and sensible side of the pretty boy

echoed. he knew that it was right, but there was something very unusual nagging in his mind. he averted his eyes from the door, took a piece of bacon and chewed it. It was normal like it was yesterday but somehow it tasted a bit sour.

His eyes drifted back to the door and stayed there.

What if he didn't order? Another strange question lingered in his mind. He shook his head trying to push away that weird thought and picked up another piece of bacon. Instead of chewing it, he started biting it with his teeth.

What are you doing? You are supposed to be getting ready for work by now and not waste your time by gnawing a piece of bacon. Eat and get out of here!

His eyes dropped down to the food on his bed then to the photograph in his nightstand.

"This is wasting." he murmured, feeling his eyes sting as he remembered those pleasant memories of him and Haein having breakfast together.

The pretty boy covered his face with his other hand and exhaled loudly. He couldn't let this food go waste. He was paying for this. he wiped his fingers with a tissue, closed all the boxes of food and walked out of his bedroom holding them.

Taehyung was not here. Jungkook thought he would be making some calls for breakfast but he was not.

Silently, he took a seat at the dining table and opened all the boxes and pushed a few of them to the other end of the table. he got up and pushed them more towards the corner of the table then he pulled out the chair of that

corner.

When he finally sat down to eat, he realized that he had pushed the food only a seat away from him.

But it felt really far....

There was no point in this and he was getting late for work so he started gnawing on his bacon piece again. his shoulders went rigid and he shoved the piece into his mouth when he heard a door click open and footsteps coming in his direction.

he took another piece of bacon and peeked from the corner of his eye and saw that Taehyung had silently taken a seat on the chair the pretty boy pulled out for him and was putting butter on the toast with a small plastic spoon.

Jungkook continued eating in silence after that and soon the bacon did not taste so sour anymore.

After few awkward bites and uncomfortable sighs, he found myself saying,

"Don't touch the bacon. They are mine."

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: Thanks for voting and reading.... ❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 48.4K 40
"You sure got the guts huh?" "P-Please spare me, Sir..." "Are you nuts? Everyone knows the rule, moron. If you touched my precious one time, I'll cut...
46.8K 3.1K 32
A taekook fanfiction where.... Jeon Jungkook a rich and famous CEO in Seoul he cold heartless and rude person... He lives with his parents and brothe...
309K 9.3K 54
A 16 year cute high school boy Kim Taehyung get pregnant by his boyfriend Jeon Jungkook who is school famous boy But when tae got know that his love...
260K 9.1K 70
" You can love anyone and sleep around even after our wedding, I don't care. Just don't expect either thing from me, TILL DEATH DO US APART ! " Even...